Fleecing of America via Ukraine

17,608 Views | 283 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://rumble.com/v1vag9w-awk-november-interview-with-trade-genius-ftx-earth-shattering-effects.html

FTX effects
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

I believe this willb be the Ki$L shot for Joe Manchin

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ftx-founder-sam-bankman-frieds-family-boasts-deep-ties-democrat-power-players
Waste of ammo, if so. Manchin put paid to his own account with the folks back home when he caved on the IR Act.
Werewolf
This is just the beginning. In WV they just need to see it, they'll catch on. Shoulder to the wheel.
Werewolf
How convenient….

https://republicaninformer.com/ftx-megadonor-loses-everything-after-spending-clients-funds-without-permission/
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
It's alway "follow the money"

https://www.conservativeglobe.com/articles/democrats-money-laundering-scheme-with-ftx-also-funded-clinical-trials-to-try-to-cover-up-the-truth-about-ivermectin-and-hydroxychloroquine/
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

https://www.conservativeglobe.com/articles/democrats-money-laundering-scheme-with-ftx-also-funded-clinical-trials-to-try-to-cover-up-the-truth-about-ivermectin-and-hydroxychloroquine/

Cool story bro
FTX is not named as a contributor to the ivermectin trial because they weren't involved, according to Mills, who added that the same is true of hydroxychloroquine and the other medications TOGETHER Trial investigated during the pandemic.

"FTX is not listed as a funder as they did not participate in it," Mills said. "We did not receive any funding from FTX during the period of evaluating any of those drugs."

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-ftx-ivermectin-together-trial/fact-check-together-trial-says-involvement-with-ftx-began-after-testing-that-found-ivermectin-ineffective-idUSL1N32I1H1
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
We have information that the tens of billions of dollars going to Ukraine were actually laundered back to the US to corrupt Democrats and elites using FTX cryptocurrency. Now the money is gone and FTX is bankrupt.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/breaking-exclusive-tens-billions-transferred-ukraine-using-ftx-crypto-currency-laundered-back-democrats-us/
Werewolf
BREAKING: Biden Admin Can't Account for $20 Billion in Aid to Ukraine

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/breaking-exclusive-tens-billions-transferred-ukraine-using-ftx-crypto-currency-laundered-back-democrats-us/
Werewolf
Anything that originates from Reuters might as well have been penned by a Rothchild. You feed at the hog trough like a fattened-up sow. The epitome of sheeple. Reuters fact checkers.......LOL
Werewolf
Pence and his D33P ST8 buddies getting trady to justify their FTX Ukraine Treason.

hokiewolf
Rothschild, if you're going to be antisemitic, at least get the family name correct.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Cool story bro
FTX is not named as a contributor to the ivermectin trial because they weren't involved, according to Mills, who added that the same is true of hydroxychloroquine and the other medications TOGETHER Trial investigated during the pandemic.

"FTX is not listed as a funder as they did not participate in it," Mills said. "We did not receive any funding from FTX during the period of evaluating any of those drugs."

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-ftx-ivermectin-together-trial/fact-check-together-trial-says-involvement-with-ftx-began-after-testing-that-found-ivermectin-ineffective-idUSL1N32I1H1

Just so I'm clear…. We have anecdotal people saying Ivermectin helped them through COVID and we have a report that says Ivermectin had NO useful effect on COVID.

Also, we have FTX (the way I'm seeing this) as a funding source, for the study; however, Reuters is saying they aren't.

I'm not even sure what to believe anymore…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Rothschild, ifyou're going to be antisemitic, at least get the family name correct.
I'm far from antisemitic. If you didn't see it posted previously, my God Son is Jewish. My sister Jewish and her other son Jewish.

Rothchild is Khazarian Jew and not bloodline Jew too.

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia VT | Alternative Foreign Policy Media (veteranstoday.com)

The truth will be revealed over the coming few years I believe. What's the Talmud?

The Secret History of The Khazarian Mafia - Bing video
Werewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Cool story bro

Just so I'm clear…. We have anecdotal people saying Ivermectin helped them through COVID and we have a report that says Ivermectin had NO useful effect on COVID.

Also, we have FTX (the way I'm seeing this) as a funding source, for the study; however, Reuters is saying they aren't.

Cary, I thought your understanding of this was further along. As truth is uncovered the evil cabal mobilizes its media forces to discount and attempt to redefine the truth with lies. Rorthchild controls Reuters which owns Associated Press, etc.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Cool story bro

the drug studies were done in 2020 and 2021. FTX didn't give their funding to this group until 2022. You can figure it out from there
Werewolf
Didn't even read your link Hoke...........why? Because my rule of thumb is to not read anything news related on my browser home page.........the only think I might consider as truth would be a friggin' sports score.

I refuse to be manipulated or misled.

Have you heard about the millions in the streets of Brazil's cities? Maybe you have from my posts.

Have you heard this morning about the millions in the streets of Shanghai and other major Chinese cities? No.

Do you ever freakin' wonder why? Geez, I'll refrain from getting negative with you.
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

Didn't even read your link Hoke...........why? Because my rule of thumb is to not read anything news related on my browser home page.........the only think I might consider as truth would be a friggin' sports score.

I refuse to be manipulated or misled.

Have you heard about the millions in the streets of Brazil's cities? Maybe you have from my posts.

Have you heard this morning about the millions in the streets of Shanghai and other major Chinese cities? No.

Do you ever freakin' wonder why? Geez, I'll refrain from getting negative with you.

I won't....

He's a liberal shill that claims to be a Conservative.

He can't pretend anymore because he has been exposed. Between the lies and veiled comments about Conservative Politicians it's laughable, but expected, that he would post that.

He is who he is... and we know it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
EVER WONDER WHY McCARTHY and MITCH McCONNELL never fulfill their oath and their promises made?

caryking
Werewolf said:

EVER WONDER WHY McCARTHY and MITCH McCONNELL never fulfill their oath and their promises made?

I see JD Vance and Ted Budd on that list. Those are two that were endorsed by Trump; however, they have been on my "Pay Close Attention" watch. I did vote for Budd and would have voted for Vance, if I lived in Ohio. That said, they both have a past that needs an eye on...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

I see JD Vance and Ted Budd on that list. Those are two that were endorsed by Trump; however, they have been on my "Pay Close Attention" watch. I did vote for Budd and would have voted for Vance, if I lived in Ohio. That said, they both have a past that needs an eye on...
Some of these other guys - ie the Iowa Senator - might have unknowingly take the money. I think the main two guys are what we should certainly know about. McCarthy is a Shill...whereas McConnell is more openly a non-populist MAGA. Of course. McConnell's wife's family is establishment China and CCP aligned
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Some of these other guys - ie the Iowa Senator - might have unknowingly take the money. I think the main two guys are what we should certainly know about. McCarthy is a Shill...whereas McConnell is more openly a non-populist MAGA. Of course. McConnell's wife's family is establishment China and CCP aligned
lol
Werewolf
might may could.......will... would have....... Am I supposed to have all the damn answers. I don't ......I'm sharing info for others to contemplate. You're a hopeless cause however so I don't expect much.

It's all good.........you do you. We don't need everybody awake ........just enough. We've got enough now.
hokiewolf
I'm sorry, I'm just laughing at the Transportation Secretary for the Trump Administration being a Chinese agent.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

I'm sorry, I'm just laughing at the Transportation Secretary for the Trump Administration being a Chinese agent.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer? Of course, I don't think in terms of D and R as you do. I will also suggest the very strong possibility that Trump was a US military-invited POTUS candidate. Let me stay on the site for moment to watch your melt down.......LOL.

I think we've been in a continuity of govt situation since late 2020 or Jan 2021..........with numerous EO's issued 2018 thru 2020. We'll see.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer? Of course, I don't think in terms of D and R as you do. I will also suggest the very strong possibility that Trump was a US military-invited POTUS candidate. Let me stay on the site for moment to watch your melt down.......LOL.

I think we've been in a continuity of govt situation since late 2020 or Jan 2021..........with numerous EO's issued 2018 thru 2020. We'll see.
Werewolf
LOL. Something about this post tells me you don't believe it.......... u can be funny. Good Meme

EDIT: Hoke; you could amuse us with a video tape of you putting a puzzle together.
Werewolf
Hoke; Clif High shows us some of the pieces of the puzzle. I think you've seen my postings re Khazarians, Talmud, Brazile elections, CCP lockdowns, etc.......so many of the pieces of the puzzle are consistent. Another piece Clif mentions briefly - which I refrain from -- is Antartica and its hole. Hear his discussion of Baal and that of multiple genders of that time.

Clif High 11.28.22 - WORLD WAR WEF (rumble.com)

This is a puzzle that is being put together by tens of thousands of people across the globe. A steady constant in the discussions are that world history has been altered by this global cabal. Clif refers to it as the World Economic Forum........which is the same monster.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Hokie, it's been well documented that Trump listened to the RNC regarding cabinet placements. For me, that was a big mistake!

Both parties promote too many of the same people for positions of power. For instance, Christopher Wray was a RNC vetted appointee. Trump took their recommendation. He is a disaster. Also, look at the person that's been put in charge of the MaraLago happenings, by Garland. He's a tool for the Democratic Party!

The retreads are just promoted and promoted and promoted…

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

There are no conspiracies, but there are no coincidences…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

There are no conspiracies, but there are no coincidences…
Clif High's professional background is that of a data miner. Interesting dude. I always look for his occasional videos to see what he's uncovered and pieced together. His puzzle pieces look like the same puzzle pieces as do thousands of others undertaking efforts to solve the mysteries of the world's chaos of today.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Rothschild, if you're going to be antisemitic, at least get the family name correct.
If you're going to be the board spelling Karen, at least get anti-Semitic correct. :B
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

If you're going to be the board spelling Karen, at least get anti-Semitic correct. :B
lol well played
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Here's Ol' Pinocchio when he was throwing a little hissy fit a last month.... you can tell he is 100% a "trophies for all" kid that always got his way and now struggles with the rigors of everyday life where he isn't handed everything like he was used to.

Quote:

hokiewolf

8:19a, 10/20/22

You win buddy, I'm tired of your nonsense, I'll stop posting on the water cooler on political threads congrats. Your bullying worked.
Guess we can add this one to the myriad of lies that he has told on here... He honestly should just change his screen name to Pinocchio....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.