Fleecing of America via Ukraine

17,575 Views | 283 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Seems to me like I heard sometime back that there were either gaps in WH Secret Service visitor logs or they were just outright unavailable. This might explain that.
The dam of censorship and controlled narrative has become fractured by alternative media and now Twitter to allow the flow of truth to seep through the cracks. Those cracks will grow, and the dam will begin to release larger and larger volumes of truth. The other parts of the dam .......Mainstream broadcast media, Facebook, Print Media, etc will not be able to prevent truth from being released........it will overwhelm them.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CnLNxOkt8SO
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf

Sam Bankman-Friede's crypto company that went bankrupt several months back - purported to be laundering/funding DNC political objectives, and also allegedly tied into the Ukrainian financing supplied by Congress
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Sam Bankman-Friede's crypto company that went bankrupt several months back - purported to be laundering/funding DNC political objectives, and also allegedly tied into the Ukrainian financing supplied by Congress
what about the Republican donations his partner made? Those count too?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
I agree 100% with you Hoke. I've not looked at the particulars closely but my guess is most all are RINOs. Tell me..........are there any Freedom Caucus on the list? That's who Cary and I believe strongly in..............
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Is Ukraine shaping up to be an "ENDLESS WAR"? How about it Sieve, Kim, Hoak?

Did "the establishment" go after Assange? Seems like he's in prison somewhere.....not?

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Did "the establishment" go after Assange? Seems like he's in prison somewhere.....not?

best way for this war to not be endless is for Putin to lose.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Hoak; You are certainly on record being in favor of provoking the Russian Bear. Remember I asked you whether you were in favor of sabotage missions into Russia. i'm not sure you ever answered the question. Apparently the Ukrainians w NATO did and here is what they got in back in return.

The loss of some 300 US, NATO, and Ukrainian military officers in a single strike is being kept from the public by all sides including Russia

The story of the destruction of the control bunker in Lviv, Ukraine with generals and senior officers of NATO countries has now reached the American public.

Independent political scientist, journalist Gilbert Doctorow: [Sorry, I was trying to google what you called news that I had not heard about. What is this news?] After the Ukrainians sabotaged the Bryansk region, which is part of the Russian Federation, in which several people were killed, the Russians staged a retaliatory attack, using for the first time six of their hypersonic missiles called "Dagger".

One of them fell near Lvov, the western capital of Ukraine. And this conventionally armed missile, thanks to the laws of physics that mass and speed give a huge impact, allowed this missile to go down and destroy a deep concrete bunker where 300 top Western and Ukrainian officers were managing communications on behalf of NATO in Ukraine.

Yesterday the Russians again announced, very discreetly, that 200 of those killed were NATO generals and high-ranking officers. Did you read about it in The New York Times? [No.] Didn't read. If you read about it in The New York Times, it would cause huge unrest in the States and lead us to escalate the nuclear exchange. Of course, the Americans don't want that. The Russians don't want that either.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Hoak; You are certainly on record being in favor of provoking the Russian Bear. Remember I asked you whether you were in favor of sabotage missions into Russia. i'm not sure you ever answered the question. Apparently the Ukrainians w NATO did and here is what they got in back in return.

The loss of some 300 US, NATO, and Ukrainian military officers in a single strike is being kept from the public by all sides including Russia

The story of the destruction of the control bunker in Lviv, Ukraine with generals and senior officers of NATO countries has now reached the American public.

Independent political scientist, journalist Gilbert Doctorow: [Sorry, I was trying to google what you called news that I had not heard about. What is this news?] After the Ukrainians sabotaged the Bryansk region, which is part of the Russian Federation, in which several people were killed, the Russians staged a retaliatory attack, using for the first time six of their hypersonic missiles called "Dagger".

One of them fell near Lvov, the western capital of Ukraine. And this conventionally armed missile, thanks to the laws of physics that mass and speed give a huge impact, allowed this missile to go down and destroy a deep concrete bunker where 300 top Western and Ukrainian officers were managing communications on behalf of NATO in Ukraine.

Yesterday the Russians again announced, very discreetly, that 200 of those killed were NATO generals and high-ranking officers. Did you read about it in The New York Times? [No.] Didn't read. If you read about it in The New York Times, it would cause huge unrest in the States and lead us to escalate the nuclear exchange. Of course, the Americans don't want that. The Russians don't want that either.

sorry, not falling for russian propaganda
Werewolf
It made our news media......just not 'CNN". You are the epitome of a normie. If the legacy mockingbird media doesn't say its so .........it isn't so. This is precisely how we're in the chickens$it situation we're in now. You and others like you will have us in a war with a formidable foe.........they're not IraQ and they're not the Taliban. They have what we have. Millions could die with stupid acts like you propose.

Reportedly: NATO chiefs killed in strategic underground bunker in Russian hypersonic missile strike. (rumble.com)
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

It made our news media......just not 'CNN". You are the epitome of a normie. If the legacy mockingbird media doesn't say its so .........it isn't so. This is precisely how we're in the chickens$it situation we're in now. You and others like you will have us in a war with a formidable foe.........they're not IraQ and they're not the Taliban. They have what we have. Millions could die with stupid acts like you propose.

Reportedly: NATO chiefs killed in strategic underground bunker in Russian hypersonic missile strike. (rumble.com)
you have fallen for Russian propaganda. I'm sorry you don't want to believe it, but the shear implausibility of this story is beyond ridiculous .

Let's easily debunk this story:

Lviv is 20 miles from the Polish border. Why would NATO have an underground bunker, let alone one outside of NATO territory?

It bears highlighting that a deep underground base, in the unlikely event a Kinzhal missile could actually penetrate to that depth in the first place, seems wildly unnecessary for NATO, given that Lviv is located less than 20 miles from NATO member state Poland and their significant build-up of NATO forces.

Note that Lviv, in addition to being just miles away from NATO-member Poland, is extremely far away from the front lines and has no Russian soldiers on the ground to "[pull] 40 dead from the wreckage of the underground headquarters,".

Kinzhal missile: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kh-47M2_Kinzhal

Just because a missile can go fast doesn't mean it has the power or capabilities to "penetrate a deep bunker". That's just not how physics works.

You continue to post conspiracy theories and Russian propaganda as fact and they are not. You are a rube on the midway thinking you can beat the carnies and win the big prizes.

Werewolf
Here is some more info that didn't make your CNN headlines. We already have some 101st Airborne in Ukraine and we will have tens of thousands of soldiers in Ukraine by mid-May. I'm sorry you haven't figured out our news media is lying to us. Its going to take a nuclear missile exchange for you to wake up, I think, maybe
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Here is some more info that didn't make your CNN headlines. We already have some 101st Airborne in Ukraine and we will have tens of thousands of soldiers in Ukraine by mid-May. I'm sorry you haven't figured out our news media is lying to us. Its going to take a nuclear missile exchange for you to wake up, I think, maybe
The 101st Airborne has been deployed in Romania.

No one, not the US, or any other NATO nation can allow Putin to use nuclear blackmail to get what he wants. I'm sorry you don't see how that would be really really bad for the world.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

No one, not the US, or any other NATO nation can allow Putin to use nuclear blackmail to get what he wants. I'm sorry you don't see how that would be really really bad for the world.
That's what your news media is telling you. They're also in Ukraine. You've been lied to about what so far............do I need to list em'?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

That's what your news media is telling you. They're also in Ukraine. You've been lied to about what so far............do I need to list em'?
The only troops in Ukraine have been based in the US Embassy in Kyiv, that's been known for a while now.
Werewolf
CNN, ABC, MsNBC and CBS told ya so. I get it.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

CNN, ABC, MsNBC and CBS told ya so. I get it.
I don't watch any of those news programs on those networks, however, I do know Russian propaganda when I see it and you don't, which says a lot about you.
Werewolf
Spoken like a guy that wore a mask, stayed home and took as many jabs as Fauci and MSM told him to.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Hokie, in ur opinion, what are the odds of Putin losing this war?..........25%, 50%, 75% etc?
Werewolf
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

I'll ask again since you seem to think provoking Russia into a war is a great idea, what are is your opinion of the outcome of this war? What are ur thoughts on the odds of Putin losing this war?..........25%, 50%, 75% etc?

Let's hear your opinion since you seem so quick to dismiss others info. I'm waiting for some enlightenment big man.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

I'll ask again since you seem to think provoking Russia into a war is a great idea, what are is your opinion of the outcome of this war? What are ur thoughts on the odds of Putin losing this war?..........25%, 50%, 75% etc?

Let's hear your opinion since you seem so quick to dismiss others info. I'm waiting for some enlightenment big man.
1, Putin started the war, no one else did.

The outcome of this is that Ukraine should remain a sovereign country. I think it's probably a 30% chance that happens.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

The outcome of this is that Ukraine should remain a sovereign country. I think it's probably a 30% chance that happens.

I thought Ukraine was winning.........why only 30%? Your MSM says Ukraine is winning......they've said it for about a year now. MSM has been showing blown up Russian tanks, Russian aiarcraft being shot out of the sky, and mutilated Russian soldiers. MSM has shared huge Russian casualty #'s.... why only 30%?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

I thought Ukraine was winning.........why only 30%? Your MSM says Ukraine is winning......they've said it for about a year now. MSM has been showing blown up Russian tanks, Russian aiarcraft being shot out of the sky, and mutilated Russian soldiers. MSM has shared huge Russian casualty #'s.... why only 30%?
because Putin can compel people to join the Army and fight and be cannon fodder and the population of Russia is much larger than the population of Ukraine.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

because Putin can compel people to join the Army and fight and be cannon fodder and the population of Russia is much larger than the population of Ukraine.
So he'll just force Russians into fighting over the long haul and turn the tide........?

He'll snatch victory from what appears to be his defeat.....?

You may know the NY Times reports 100,000 Russian casualties over only 5 months. Ukrainians are making mince meat out of the Russians.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

So he'll just force Russians into fighting over the long haul and turn the tide........?

You may know the NY Times reports 100,000 Russian casualties over only 5 months. Ukrainians are making mince meat out of the Russians.
yes, which is why it's vital for the West to support Ukraine with arms.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

yes, which is why it's vital for the West to support Ukraine with arms.
Sounds like Ukraine Patriots don't need NATO .......its actually 200,000.Russians per this article.
Soaring Russian Death Toll in Ukraine Gives Grim Insight Into the War - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

NBC has it at 100,000 and Putin's end is almost certain.
Scale of Russian deaths in Ukraine signals trouble for Putin (nbcnews.com)

RUSSIA is getting hammered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a blood bath for sure.
Werewolf
LMAO.........a good laugh for tonight but I need to get in the bed.

Is this American General commanding the region lying?, says something different. You're such a 'tool' of the Deep State....blinded and foolish.

The Russians are off our coast in the Atlantic. My understanding early on was Putin was using conscripts mixed in with lower-tier troops in Ukraine. He hasn't even used top of the line troops.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.