Fleecing of America via Ukraine

17,640 Views | 283 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Rothschild, if you're going to be antisemitic, at least get the family name correct.
If you're going to be the board spelling Karen, at least get anti-Semitic correct. :B
Here's Ol' Pinocchio when he was throwing a little hissy fit a last month.... you can tell he is 100% a "trophies for all" kid that always got his way and now struggles with the rigors of everyday life where he isn't handed everything like he was used to.

Quote:

hokiewolf

8:19a, 10/20/22

You win buddy, I'm tired of your nonsense, I'll stop posting on the water cooler on political threads congrats. Your bullying worked.
Guess we can add this one to the myriad of lies that he has told on here... He honestly should just change his screen name to Pinocchio....
all right boys and girls, let's settle down.
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Re Flight MH 370 -- courtesy of Dick Gregory if you know who that is. Carlyle Group is a subsidiary of a company owned by the Rothschild family........via the survivor of patent holders (impending $400 million dollar technology) who disappeared on this jet.

Werewolf
If you watched the video re Khazarian Mafia and the connection to BAAL worship?

Werewolf
https://coingape.com/elon-musk-claims-sbf-spent-more-than-1-billion-on-dem-elections/

Elon Musk sees evidence of $1B to Democrats
Werewolf
Last 2 pghs remain to be answered.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
News of a much larger crypto scandal -- greater than FTX - is coming soon. FTX is the small one and Tremor or Tremer is the new much larger one coming.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/11/30/dropping-like-coin-prices-3-crypto-billionaires-have-died-in-the-last-month/

These 3 DIED over Thanksgiving........actually a 4th washed up on the shores of Puerto Rico about one-two months ago. This 4th actually went public with "They're going to kill me".
wolf howl
So I'm curious, whether you're right or left leaning on this board, would you support a full non-partisan investigation into the FTX/Ukraine/Tax money circle? We probably already know what we'll find, and when we do find evidence that politicians who approved the Ukraine tax dollars to be spent did so knowing they were getting kick backs of that money directly into their pockets they should be immediately be removed from politics and jailed (pending a fair trial of course)?

I'm obviously conservative and I have ZERO hesitation saying that if any member of the GOP took tax dollars on the back end via FTX after voting for Ukraine war funding I want them removed today and trial scheduled. Ideally they'd be forced to repay EVERY cent taken.

Would Democrats on here feel the same way about their political leaders?
hokiewolf
wolf howl said:

So I'm curious, whether you're right or left leaning on this board, would you support a full non-partisan investigation into the FTX/Ukraine/Tax money circle? We probably already know what we'll find, and when we do find evidence that politicians who approved the Ukraine tax dollars to be spent did so knowing they were getting kick backs of that money directly into their pockets they should be immediately be removed from politics and jailed (pending a fair trial of course)?

I'm obviously conservative and I have ZERO hesitation saying that if any member of the GOP took tax dollars on the back end via FTX after voting for Ukraine war funding I want them removed today and trial scheduled. Ideally they'd be forced to repay EVERY cent taken.

I'm curious why there hasn't been any criminal investigation going on the FTX guy. Seems like a double standard since this guy was a big democrat donor.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
wolf howl said:

Agree 5000% but with the exception that a military tribunal be held for each if at all possible.
wolf howl
hokiewolf said:

wolf howl said:

I'm curious why there hasn't been any criminal investigation going on the FTX guy. Seems like a double standard since this guy was a big democrat donor.
Bernie Madoff was arrested within 24 hours of his scandal coming to light but this guy is at NY Times sponsored speaking events a week later and tweeting freely about how he screwed everyone.

I'd imagine the same amount of "investigating" will happen here as it did with Epstein and the people that were associated with him. Not a single other person ever arrested, implicated or even investigated for decades long child trafficking. If we can turn a blind eye to that then I'm sure looking the other way about a guy who fleeced billions from regular people while enriching his Washington friends will be very, very easy.
Werewolf
This isn't you holding the sign is it Hoke?

Werewolf
wolf howl
Werewolf said:

I do appreciate how this has both parties holding the dirty money. It's true.

Maybe this is the one event that brings together people on both sides of the spectrum to push out the corrupt politicians in both parties for good?
Werewolf
wolf howl said:

Werewolf said:

Maybe this is the one event that brings together people on both sides of the spectrum to push out the corrupt politicians in both parties for good?
Thank you for this post! I know we banter back and forth quite a bit here, but you are spot on.
Werewolf
Part of the head of this snake originates from Ukraine. Q operation was intensified after JFK was assassinated.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
THE COMMITTEE OF 300 -THE WORLD BANK GROUP -UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND -BANK OF INDONESIA-UNITED NATIONS THE COMMITTEE OF 300 -THE WORLD BANK GROUP -UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND -BANK OF INDONESIA-UNITED NATIONS
Werewolf
McConnell and Senate Republicans Agree to $1.7 Trillion Spending Bill with $45 Billion to Ukraine and Clause to Make It Impossible to Challenge Stolen Elections

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/mcconnell-senate-republicans-agree-1-7-trillion-spending-bill-45-billion-ukraine-clause-make-impossible-challenge-stolen-elections/
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CmZzg8QrunE
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
How much is $100 billion to Ukraine anyway? That's not much money, right?

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
RINO fake conservative, turtle B1tch McConnell says that the "number 1 priority" for the RINO Republicans that he leads in Congress is to send billions of money for this war in Ukraine:

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

RINO fake conservative, turtle B1tch McConnell says that the "number 1 priority" for the RINO Republicans that he leads in Congress is to send billions of money for this war in Ukraine:

RINOs are worse than the DEMONCRATS. They are the behind-the-scenes "Sold Us OUT"s
Werewolf
Here is a listing of RINOs voting to send billions to Ukraine money laundering and possibly a few weapons of globalist support and digital currency push.

Werewolf
Ukraine is part of the equation.

The Keystone of Corruption, War Famine and Disease, The Hunt Is On and Cloward-Piven: The Controlled Demolition of the United States

https://open.substack.com/pub/politicalmoonshine/p/the-keystone-of-corruption-war-famine?r=14q44t&utm_medium=ios&utm_campaign=post
Werewolf
Some of you guys do have a brain.....really, you do.

caryking
wolf howl said:

Werewolf said:

wolf howl, I'm as conservative, perhaps, even libertarian as anyone here; and, I know the Republican Party is either corrupt or out of touch, with the voters, as any group there is. If you want a good example, go listen to Harmeet Dillon describe the spending, by the RNC, this past year. It's disgusting!!

I've been in big settings where meetings, conferences, etc.. are used to wine and dine people. When either my Brother or I get into leadership, with these types of meetings, the first thing we do, is change the menu from steaks to sandwiches. We want everyone to realize this isn't about us, at the meeting; rather, it's about the people we serve. Spend money wisely!!

As flawed as Trump is, that's the reason I still support him (again, with all his flaws). Trump is the closet thing we have as an outsider. Please understand, I recognize some, maybe not all, the flaws Trump has. For me, it's the real.. lesser of two evils…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
I know that same 3 or 4 are gonna be jealous of Biden but will continue to support him fully in ALL that he does w Ukraine.

Werewolf
All the Democrats and RINOs here are fine with this I'm sure. Just a coincidence, right? Crickets I'm sure

Werewolf
Crickets from the sheeple.

Oldsouljer
Seems to me like I heard sometime back that there were either gaps in WH Secret Service visitor logs or they were just outright unavailable. This might explain that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.