Inflation

18,104 Views | 217 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A massive cup and handle pattern for Silver, dating back nearly a half century is nearly complete. Last chance to buy dirt cheap insurance against currency depreciation is at hand, my friends. Load up while you can.

GuerrillaPack
How can we allow the traitors in the federal government (both R and D) to send another $95 BILLION to Ukraine and the state of fake "Israel" every few months, and add a couple TRILLION to the national debt every year, and expect the U.S. dollar to not eventually collapse and hyperinflation to occur?

Do people comprehend the enormity of these numbers. This isn't millions of dollars. It's BILLIONS and TRILLIONS.

You think inflation is bad now....it's going to be orders of magnitude worse over the coming years.

SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

A massive cup and handle pattern for Silver, dating back nearly a half century is nearly complete. Last chance to buy dirt cheap insurance against currency depreciation is at hand, my friends. Load up while you can.

Technical analysis is basically financial astrology. Good luck with that!

P.S. Did silver provide a hedge against recent inflation? I seem to remember the opposite.
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

How can we allow the traitors in the federal government (both R and D) to send another $95 BILLION to Ukraine and the state of fake "Israel" every few months, and add a couple TRILLION to the national debt every year, and expect the U.S. dollar to not eventually collapse and hyperinflation to occur?

Do people comprehend the enormity of these numbers. This isn't millions of dollars. It's BILLIONS and TRILLIONS.

You think inflation is bad now....it's going to be orders of magnitude worse over the coming years.

Most probably. And debt is the reason. Deflation punishes debtors and that the Federal Reserve cannot allow though they were complicit to this mess in the first place. Inflation is their only recourse. Impoverishment for all is dead ahead, only procuring hard assets right now will let any of us survive if not prosper.
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

they and you dont either because the aid bills are a rounding error compared to SS and Medicare. It doesn't matter at this point unless you fix those issues.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

they and you dont either because the aid bills are a rounding error compared to SS and Medicare. It doesn't matter at this point unless you fix those issues.
I'm in favor of phasing out and abolishing SS and Medicare. Problem solved.
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

There's the small matter of my decades of earnings that were confiscated to support these programs. A more practical abolition is that of any federal student loan programs which have generated extreme fiscal problems by their very existence. Start there.
GuerrillaPack
Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

There's the small matter of my decades of earnings that were confiscated to support these programs. A more practical abolition is that of any federal student loan programs which have generated extreme fiscal problems by their very existence. Start there.
That's why I said phase it out. Pay "back" what was paid in. But stop all the payments that go "in".

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.