Inflation

18,463 Views | 217 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by GuerrillaPack
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A lot of these "extreme right wing" individuals committing these flash mob takeovers of stores in California and robbing people in broad daylight on New York City streets must still be worried about covid because they all seem to be wearing masks?!?
Werewolf
JUST IN - Britain hikes domestic energy price cap by 80%.

Energy bills to soar for millions.

https://www.disclose.tv/id/1563043604075282432/

@disclosetv

Energy bills to soar for millions as price cap hiked to 3,549
Breaking news from around the world.
Werewolf
JUST IN - German benchmark year-ahead power price hits record 800 per MWh. German consumer confidence collapses.

Werewolf
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/08/24/texas-bans-blackrock-and-other-financial-firms-over-esg-energy-crisis/

Texas bans Blackrock and other financial companies over ESG energy crisis
PackFansXL
Quote:

The Consumer Price Index (CPI), a key measure of inflation, increased by 8.3 percent in August compared to the same time last year and increased 0.1 percent from the previous month, the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed on Tuesday.
FlossyDFlynt
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The Consumer Price Index (CPI), a key measure of inflation, increased by 8.3 percent in August compared to the same time last year and increased 0.1 percent from the previous month, the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed on Tuesday.

They arent going to, but the fed needs to bite the bullet here. The soft landing they are aiming for just isnt going to happen, may as well rip the band aid off.
Daviewolf83
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The latest increase occurred despite falling gasoline prices, something the Biden administration has tried to point to as a significant cause of current inflation. Inflation will continue until the government spending is significantly reduced and the attempts by the Fed to create a "soft landing" for inflation will not succeed. The economy is headed for recession and the Fed will be unable to prevent a recession while they attempt to control inflation.
Werewolf
The world is running away from the US Dollar. BRICS,etc. We are on the verge of an economic disaster........intentional. What's our national debt at now.........trillions.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
Well, well, well comrades.. I know each of you follow what is posted on here and choose to hide with your heads in the sand.

Please explain how this is better than "mean tweets?" I'm sure your precious little "feewlings" will survive some facts won't they?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
They won't respond...
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

They won't respond...
LOL...

What if I said inflation was caused by black people rioting at Chuck 'E' Cheese?? LMAO....

Pretty sure Pinocchio and his sidekick would be on here "triggered!!"
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
More to come...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here you go comrades... she checks off several boxes. Intelligence damn sure isn't one of them.

I would ask you this... if your wife, child, mother, father etc... had to undergo major life saving surgery would you want the most "diverse" surgeon or would you want the one that would ensure they would survive?

Think about it. I'm sure you lefties will spin it with your typical hypocrisy....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

They arent going to, but the fed needs to bite the bullet here. The soft landing they are aiming for just isnt going to happen, may as well rip the band aid off.
Yes, something has to give, too many cross current pressures are building up. The ten year Treasury is closing in on 3.5%, and likely won't stop there, raising uncomfortable questions about the government's debt servicing. Japan is starting to export its inflation to everyone's shores, and a currency war is the last thing we need. Now the Bidenites are desperately trying to avert a looming national Rail strike, which would approach paralyzing the country, and amplify existing supply chain problems. Their union friends don't seem to be all that obliging this time, but we'll see.
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Yes, something has to give, too many cross current pressures are building up. The ten year Treasury is closing in on 3.5%, and likely won't stop there, raising uncomfortable questions about the government's debt servicing. Japan is starting to export its inflation to everyone's shores, and a currency war is the last thing we need. Now the Bidenites are desperately trying to avert a looming national Rail strike, which would approach paralyzing the country, and amplify existing supply chain problems. Their union friends don't seem to be all that obliging this time, but we'll see.
The rail union watched how they buckled under pressure from the vile Teacher's Union and want their piece of the pie.

You lefties that hate President Trump and spew the BS that your MSM overlords fed you I hope you are enjoying this. You helped cause it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

I was listening to fox business this morning on the way to a meeting and they said that 8 out of 10 railroad unions agreed to the new contract but two didn't so that means they all will strike. Like, what the hell? And why are there 10 railroad unions?
Daviewolf83
Highest inflation in 40 years and the stock market sees its largest daily drop, since Biden became president. Sounds like a good day to throw a party to celebrate.

BBW12OG
Notice how the lefties are absent when faced with facts....

Now mark my word... when President Trump, anyone associated with him is indicted, and they will be shortly before mid-terms... watch them goose step on this board with all the condescension we are used to seeing from them!

Check this one out...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wufpack17
I've seen some projections that estimate that inflation may not truly start to dip until 2028 and that "inflation reduction act" will only drop it .1%

The White House/Dems have no interest in fixing it, they want a divided nation.

I took the time yesterday to compare our electricity bill to last year and 2020. We've used LESS power each month compared to last year and we are paying substantially MORE. This is what they want. They want Americans to feel pain in hopes we change our minds and fall in line with their group think.

To hell with them.
Wufpack17
Daviewolf83 said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The latest increase occurred despite falling gasoline prices, something the Biden administration has tried to point to as a significant cause of current inflation. Inflation will continue until the government spending is significantly reduced and the attempts by the Fed to create a "soft landing" for inflation will not succeed. The economy is headed for recession and the Fed will be unable to prevent a recession while they attempt to control inflation.
Any honest economist will tell you that the "falling gas prices" are a result of a recession, not because of some policy. Markets are reacting to a free falling market.

425% increase in foreclosures since June of 2021. This is the clear indicator that rough economic times is well on its way.
Daviewolf83
Wufpack17 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Any honest economist will tell you that the "falling gas prices" are a result of a recession, not because of some policy. Markets are reacting to a free falling market.

425% increase in foreclosures since June of 2021. This is the clear indicator that rough economic times is well on its way.
I agree. In large parts of the country, the housing market is already in recession. There are some areas that have not experienced the downturn yet, but it is coming. Expect fuel prices to begin to increase, likely starting next month, as demand increases. Most large companies are already getting ready for the recession and are starting to take actions now, in preparation for a lengthy downturn. Anyone who mentions a "soft landing" for the economy should not be taken seriously. At this point, the Fed will take further action to slow the economy and they are not getting any help from the government and the current fiscal policies. The Fed is trying to plug holes in the dyke and the Biden administration keeps creating new holes.
caryking
Wufpack17 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Actually, the falling gas prices must be Putin! He certainly was blamed for the increasing gas prices.

Should we all be thanking Putin now?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
Anyone else hear that or national emergency reserve is at its lowest level since 1984?
Gulfstream4
Yep, we are effed.

The democrats would vote for the devil himself if he had a (D) behind his name. Heck, they hate the country anyway.

It's the people who "didn't vote for Joe but voted against Trump" I'd like to thank. Well done people. You voted for it, enjoy!
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

Yep, we are effed.

The democrats would vote for the devil himself if he had a (D) behind his name. Heck, they hate the country anyway.

It's the people who "didn't vote for Joe but voted against Trump" I'd like to thank. Well done people. You voted for it, enjoy!
look at a gift horse in the mouth...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Yep, we are effed.

look at a gift horse in the mouth...
only CIVILIZED and other like-minded people voted for BIDEN.......primarily youngsters indoctrinated by the mockingbird media, communist-inclined university professors and MK Ultra of Hollywood.
Wufpack17
I think I'd take a good economy, more money in my pocket, more opportunities in my career and an ******* president, over a bad economy, less money in my pocket, less opportunities in my career and a nice guy for president.

I read a national journalist (ABC) tweet something to the affect of "prescription drug prices are lower, insulin is cheaper, green energy is king". That's all well and good, the issue is the fact the all of those "good things" have been offset (and surpassed) by out of control inflation that's causing everyone's electric and grocery bills to be soaring through the roof. But, this is how Europe has been for decades, so it's no surpise.
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

Anyone else hear that or national emergency reserve is at its lowest level since 1984?
It is true... we are one hurricane in the Gulf from $10 a gallon gasoline.

Blow wind blow!!!! Inflict as much economic damage on the free loading window licking crayon eating lefties as possible.

They earned it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
free loading window licking crayon eating lefties

You need to write several of these down for the rest of us..........
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

free loading window licking crayon eating lefties

You need to write several of these down for the rest of us..........
Lot's of time spent with old men hunting and fishing growing up....... NC has many, many jewels...

How about this one...

"If brains were gasoline the lefties wouldn't have enough to power a piss ant's moped halfway around a BB."

One of my favorites... you can insert anything where I have "lefties." But, it works best for them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/bernie-sanders-blocks-bill-to-avert-rail-strike/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=homepage&utm_campaign=right-rail&utm_content=corner&utm_term=first

10 of the 12 unions already approved the negotiated package to avoid a rail strike. The two largest unions did not approve. Congress has the right to block a rail strike and they have now been blocked by Bernie Sanders. The unions would have gotten a 24% raise, the largest increase ever received by rail workers. The cost to Americans would be $2B/day if the strike begins as allowed on Friday. Democrats put us in this position. Hopefully, they will avoid exacerbating our supply issues in the face of extreme inflation pressures.
Werewolf
That's one I'm gonna write down.. LOL
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

That's one I'm gonna write down.. LOL
I'll share more.... LOL...

Glad you like 'em
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/september-inflation-higher-than-expected/

Quote:

The September consumer-price index report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics is out today, and it shows inflation at 8.2 percent year-over-year and 0.4 percent month-over-month. That's a year-over-year decline since August's 8.3 percent, but a month-over-month increase from August's 0.1 percent.

The consensus projections were 8.1 percent year-over-year and 0.2 percent month-over-month.
TheStorm
I wonder what the definition of a recession will change back to this month?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.