Inflation

18,317 Views | 217 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by GuerrillaPack
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Globalist controlled media, pharma and politicians.......we're very close to the edge of the cliff.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
Yes. Inflation isn't going away, the Fed knows it, they can't drop rates but they desperately want to avoid crashing the markets and bankrupting the government so they're trying to slow down the rate hikes. They are screwed and really, so are we. Get gold, get silver and hold for the long haul.
Werewolf
We can bet that what's coming will be monumental and soon; I'll predict 2023.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

I predict you'll be wrong again.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

He may be wrong about the year, but I fear he's not wrong about the event.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

He may be wrong about the year, but I fear he's not wrong about the event.
kinda like picking the OVER/UNDER of a game. That's where our country is these days.
Werewolf
I like it.........step up to the plate big guy
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Taking the politics out of it for the moment, it's worth remembering that as little as eighteen months ago, fiscal wonks were saying we needed more inflation. Deflation was the threat, of course.
Werewolf
Fiscal wonks from what organizations. Most are part of the established fiscal system. Probably preparing our perceptions of what was to come.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Fiscal wonks from what organizations. Most are part of the established fiscal system. Probably preparing our perceptions of what was to come.
I'm talking about the usual suspects, to be sure. Krugman for example.
Werewolf
As in a New York Times narrative.? ;-)
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

As in a New York Times narrative.? ;-)
That's one, but even various members of the Fed were espousing the need to inflate.
Werewolf
MIght as well been Jacob Rothschild speaking or writing it. The world we live in is so dramatically different than the Matrix narrative. I came from there..........now looking back into it. Voted Obama in 2008 as I understood the swamp........he showed himself to be a "made" member. Gonna blow people's minds when they learn who Obama is connected to.

I told my attorney who Obama was connected to ........and the response I got.........LOL. I won't say here. HAHA
Oldsouljer
Well, tomorrow (3/13/2023) might be consequential. Emergency meeting for the Fed about the SV bank meltdown. If they do anything, it'll undermine the inflation fight which isn't being won yet anyway. If they do nothing, they could be looking at widespread bank runs leading to liquidity lockup and implosive deflation. Gold has exploded upward from Friday over the weekend into the overseas open tonight.

Oldsouljer
Gold soaring $200 in 2023 since New Years, spot is up to $2040 this morning. Silver solidly over $25 per ounce.

Werewolf
I was a sophomore in high school
Oldsouljer
It's looking to maybe get worse than the 1970s. At least being the world reserve currency helped back then. But now with de-dollarizarion around the globe, those castoff petrodollars are going to come flooding home to roost and take us to a historic level of inflation, even by todays CPI.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/will-the-us-dollar-remain-the-world-s-dominant-currency-washington-and-wall-street-are-worried-about-de-dollarization-threat/ar-AA1a99w0
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

It's looking to maybe get worse than the 1970s. At least being the world reserve currency helped back then. But now with de-dollarizarion around the globe, those castoff petrodollars are going to come flooding home to roost and take us to a historic level of inflation, even by todays CPI.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/will-the-us-dollar-remain-the-world-s-dominant-currency-washington-and-wall-street-are-worried-about-de-dollarization-threat/ar-AA1a99w0
I think this will be worse than the 70s and also the 20s. I also believe the dollar will be salvaged in the very end ......returned to a gold standard.
caryking
The Fed needed to inflate. That said, this country has significant structural issues.

1) we need to create energy independence again, like we were heading under Trump
2) we need a massive change, in manufacturing, in this country. Bring it home…
3) we need to quit spending, so much money
4) we need to quit monetizing the deficits, on the balance sheet, of the Federal Reserve

You do those things, the receipts, into the treasury, will go up, and that will allow for the debt to be reduced…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

The Fed needed to inflate. That said, this country has significant structural issues.

1) we need to create energy independence again, like we were heading under Trump
4) we need to quit monetizing the deficits, on the balance sheet, of the Federal Reserve

You do those things, the receipts, into the treasury, will go up, and that will allow for the debt to be reduced…
But for some unbeknownst reason we seem to be intentionally pushed the other way. Need to ask ourselves why.
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

But for some unbeknownst reason we seem to be intentionally pushed the other way. Need to ask ourselves why.
Supposedly, the people voted for this…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Two outcomes:
- hyperinflation and eventual return to dollar on gold standard
- hyperinflation and salvaged with a Central Bank digital currency...........
caryking
Werewolf said:

Two outcomes:
- hyperinflation and eventual return to dollar on gold standard
- hyperinflation and salvaged with a Central Bank digital currency...........

Central banks around the world are buying gold, like it's going out of style…. Why?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Perhaps "the good guy's winning" is already a given.

If digital currency of the Central Banks become our method of trading I suspect the men behind the curtain continue to make digital currency as they see fit......just like our curent fiat petro dollar.
Werewolf
The Federal Reserve Cartel Eight Families own the USA #BIS, IMF, World Bank - Herland Report (hannenabintuherland.com)

They are the Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Lehmans and Kuhn Loebs of New York; the Rothschilds of Paris and London; the Warburgs of Hamburg; the Lazards of Paris; and the Israel Moses Seifs of Rome.

Many of the bank's stockholders reside in Europe.
Werewolf
Werewolf
A controlled demolition. Let's see who's holding what in the end.
Werewolf
It ain't so Hoak, say it ain't so.

Werewolf
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/texas-committee-passes-bill-create-100-reserve-gold-and-silver-backed-transactional
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/texas-committee-passes-bill-create-100-reserve-gold-and-silver-backed-transactional
I saw that. Very interesting development IF, and I emphasize IF it becomes state law. I don't see how there isn't a showdown between Texas and the global powers and principalities.
Werewolf
I suspect other states follow suit.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

I suspect other states follow suit.
Well, we already know that Utah, Wyoming, and New Hampshire accept "goldbacks" as legal tender.

https://finestknown.com/modern/goldbacks-for-sale/?utm_campaign=Goldbacks-NBD&utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=83906737502902&utm_term=goldback%20note&msclkid=b2838b17da6910d92bbaef4eccd5c4e1
Oldsouljer
The ongoing bond market crash of the past month has hammered the precious metals but not as badly as you might think. Down over a hundred dollars, I'd have predicted at least $300 down which demonstrates gold's relative strength. After a weeks-long beatdown, gold went vertical tonight with a pattern suggesting more upside to come. Part of that is likely because a relief rally is about to start for Treasuries but I doubt it will last long.

What is REALLY interesting about where we are now, is that the Fed has to pick its poison. Buy bonds to stabilize all markets and let inflation's afterburners kick in, or don't, and watch an eventual market meltdown of unprecedented scale leading to social unrest, political upheaval, and more war.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.