Taking children to drag shows and drag queen story time

23,087 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CszcCuNNnRF
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
In case you've been living under a rock, it seems like a couple dozen major companies (Bud Light, Target, Nike, etc) have just recently come out pushing the demonic transgender perversion -- having biological men model women's clothing, etc. Target just partnered with a guy from the U.K. who is a literal admitted Satanist, and pushing the transgender agenda. The LA Dodgers just partnered with an anti-Catholic hate group of drag queens who dress up as Catholic nuns.

It is believed that companies are being pressured into doing this because of the new "ESG score" system - which stands for "Environmental, Social, and Governance", and is a way to essentially assign a quantitative metric or grade/score to how "woke" the company is -- ie, how much they agree and cave to pushing the far left communist agenda on various issues (such as BLM, transgender insanity, climate change hoax, etc).

This ESG score for companies is clearly a precursor to a social credit system for individuals -- such as already implemented in China, where people are assigned a score according to how "politically correct" they are. Individuals who, for instance, have criticized the Chinese communist party or expressed other politically incorrect views will be assigned low scores, and could potentially be barred from being able to travel, get a loan, or otherwise be punished.
GuerrillaPack
As seen from laws being passed in some of the far Left libtard commie-controlled states (such as the state of Washington recently), the communist Left want to be able to force children to undergo a gender transition against parent's wishes, and take children away from parents who oppose a gender transition for their child.

GuerrillaPack

https://instagr.am/p/CtHI2wYv1JY
BBW12OG
Ask Pinocchio... he sees nothing wrong with this type of behavior...

And he also claims to be a Conservative....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

If stupid people want to do stupid things with their children, why does government need to legislate that stupid behavior? Don't you also get mad when government legislates that your child should be taught diversity and inclusion as part of the education curriculum?
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

If stupid people want to do stupid things with their children, why does government need to legislate that stupid behavior? Don't you also get mad when government legislates that your child should be taught diversity and inclusion as part of the education curriculum?
Yes because it has nothing to do with education. It has to do with pushing ideology in a public classroom.

Just like teaching religion is against the law in public schools so should this freak show ideology.

You spin it however you want. You are who you are.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
My bad BBW, I only looked at the first video and assumed incorrectly that the second video was of the same concert. Let me clarify:

If parents want to make choices for what their kids see and do, I have no problem with that, no matter how stupid that decision is. I consider that the first video.

The second video is taking an ideology and forcing participation by the students. That should never be acceptable UNLESS the parents are allowed to opt in or opt out at a minimum. But really, there is way too much attention paid to these types of things and not enough on the actual education of reading, writing, math, and science.
packofwolves
Disgusting!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/family-friendly-pride-parade-west-hollywood-men-depicting-graphic-bdsm-sexual-act
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf

Human Events with Jack Posobiec: EPISODE 489: FEDERAL JUDGE RULES STATES CANNOT BAN SEX CHANGE OPERATIONS ON CHILDREN on Apple Podcasts

GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CteNLUHuQMT
Werewolf
This would be a typical Sieve & Family weekend outing.
Werewolf
Asheville, NC schools. Of course, this town has long been gone over the cliff.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

My bad BBW, I only looked at the first video and assumed incorrectly that the second video was of the same concert. Let me clarify:

If parents want to make choices for what their kids see and do, I have no problem with that, no matter how stupid that decision is. I consider that the first video.

The second video is taking an ideology and forcing participation by the students. That should never be acceptable UNLESS the parents are allowed to opt in or opt out at a minimum. But really, there is way too much attention paid to these types of things and not enough on the actual education of reading, writing, math, and science.
I respect that hokie.

Thank you.

Keep watching. There is good in you. You just need to find it and bring it out.

After the tit show at the White House and the "pedo flag" being flown center at the White House you should re-evaluate some of your thinking.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Werewolf
He's a waffler......he'll never have a firm foundation of convictions. But its not totally impossible.
packofwolves
Is there anything parents can do legally to stop this insanity.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-advises-schools-accept-student-gender-identity-keep-secret-from-parents-some-cases
PackDaddy
Werewolf said:

Asheville, NC schools. Of course, this town has long been gone over the cliff.

He's a former football player for CTC
Werewolf
Seem to recall the name now that you mention it. Makes ya proud of Wolfpack Nation and what the coaches looked for in recruits. Thanks for catching that!
GuerrillaPack
NYC drag marcher pedophiles chant "We're here, we're queer, we're coming for your children"

https://instagr.am/p/Ct2zg9dtGzg

Transgender Sodomite pedophiles in Boston actually acted on their predatory pedophile instincts and did come for the children.

Four children under 10 years old were rescued from a Boston apartment "filled with 6 cross-dressing men, sex toys, drugs" and the corpse of one black trans person. The children were being hidden in a back room.

Can you imagine what these degenerate Sodomite trash did to these children?

https://instagr.am/p/CtzU0k0vLvL
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/Ct96ubQsCPR
NCTrafficMan

That's the drag queen we really got to worry about.

Rudina and his orange clown buddy.
GuerrillaPack
NCTrafficMan said:

That's the drag queen we really got to worry about.

Rudina and his orange clown buddy.
I've consistently said for years now that Trump is a RINO, and conned conservatives. He broke many of his campaign promises and betrayed conservatives in many areas -- including his ban of bump stocks, and doing virtually nothing to stop illegal immigration (and actually signing an "omnibus" bill that funded DACA illegals).

I've always opposed Trump's support for the Big Anal sodomite and transgender agendas.

Conservatives are not in a cult of personality where they blindly follow Trump. Virtually 100% of conservatives oppose the sodomite and transgender agendas, despite Trump's support for them. Also, a large portion of conservatives rejected taking the Covid-19 vaccines, in spite of Trump endorsing the vaccines.
GuerrillaPack

Werewolf
They're still at it........

GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

They're still at it........

The people who are supporting and doing these things are abominable filth, who are deliberately trying to corrupt, pervert and destroy the souls of children. They need to be eliminated from society.
TheStorm
Oh, and BTW... the "Drag Race" commercials have resumed again starting around 2-3 weeks ago. I don't know if they show all day or not, but I usually start watching the package of channels that they are showing them on at 7 PM - so no, they aren't trying to make any effort to shield kids from being exposed to them. They don't give you time to change the channel this year either unfortunately before you have to see part of it.

And no, I'm not watching the channel where the show getting advertised is actually broadcasted.

Also, kind of funny now that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC are advertising their own news shows now on the cable packages...
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Oh, and BTW... the "Drag Race" commercials have resumed again starting around 2-3 weeks ago. I don't know if they show all day or not, but I usually start watching the package of channels that they are showing them on at 7 PM - so no, they aren't trying to make any effort to shield kids from being exposed to them. They don't give you time to change the channel this year either unfortunately before you have to see part of it.

And no, I'm not watching the channel where the show getting advertised is actually broadcasted.

Also, kind of funny now that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC are advertising their own news shows now on the cable packages...
It's getting pretty bad for sure. We need the old Catholic censorship bureau overseeing Hollywood again. And I stress old, these days, Catholic can mean anything now that Pope Transis is moving to authorize any sort of wedding. He's behaving so outrageously, that I've come to believe there's something to the prophecy of St. Malachy.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

How old are your kids, Storm?
TheStorm
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

30 & 25... I'm 61 - I've already made it through all that BS personally myself, but good luck to you and yours...

Hey, you didn't happen to sit in Row K this past season did you?
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

30 & 25... I'm 61 - I've already made it through all that BS personally myself, but good luck to you and yours...

Hey, you didn't happen to sit in Row K this past season did you?

Don't know if you've got any grandkids in the picture yet but unlike when your kids were coming up, and certainly when me and you were kids, kids now don't sit around watching broadcast TV. They are on YouTube or Netflix watching a specific show, often without commercials or at least without traditional commercials. That type of screen time has its own challenges, but happening across random drag show reality TV show commercials ain't one of them.

Also, kids just don't care about stuff like drag queens. Younger kids don't care because they don't know what a drag queen is and older kids don't care even if they do, but at all ages kids are almost certainly too distracted to even notice a random commercial, unless somebody draws a bunch of attention to it.

And no, I'm not in Row K. We are down on Row C, seats 2 and 3. Come say hey next season; hopefully we're celebrating the best one in quite some time!
packgrad

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.