Taking children to drag shows and drag queen story time

23,114 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by GuerrillaPack
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where is Civ, Hokie, Chem, Plasma, Manny and the rest of the MARXIST GROOMERS at on this thread? Surely they would want to see the videos of what they and their party supports.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
Sieve; serious question............is this little girl about the age of a daughter?

How about you Hoke? You're a little older than Sieve and certainly have had a child about this age.......yet you stake your vote around sweet carefully crafted politically correct tweets. What's really important to you as a man, Hoke? It couldn't be any clearer my misguided alumnus.
hokiewolf
Hey buddy, talking or inferring things about my child is 100% off limits. I can disagree with you politically, but if you do it again, I'm going to contact authorities.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Hey buddy, talking or inferring things about my child is 100% off limits. I can disagree with you politically, but if you do it again, I'm going to contact authorities.
Wow... just wow...

In the last few weeks you have shown who you really are. You challenge me to a fight and now you threaten to "contact authorities?"

You need to stay off the WC like you said you were going to.

He never inferred anything about your children. He called you out for the politicians and the policies they are openly supporting.

If you can't see that then that is on you. Keep being an internet badass. We all know exactly who you are and the type of person you are.

I also have noticed that you have not ONCE spoken OUT against the very thing he was asking you about. Why is that?

Afraid to step out of line with your comrades on here that obviously have no problem with this type of behavior from the party y'all support?

Seriously, you need some professional help. See if you can get the pathological liar stuff under control as well.

What a freaking joke you are.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here you go Hokie, Civ, 91, Plasma, Manny and the rest of the merry brigade.... Justify this.

Way to go Groomers.... way to go.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
You and your crew are the joke, you have zero discourse and are disrespectful and you're going to end up killing the WC by yourselves by posting dumb ***** It's not to hard to ask to not compare stupid Twitter posts to IPS posters family
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

You and your crew are the joke, you have zero discourse and are disrespectful and you're going to end up killing the WC by yourselves by posting dumb ***** It's not to hard to ask to not compare stupid Twitter posts to IPS posters family

Drunk again I see…. Seek help.

Again you failed to address the topic at hand. Just as the rest of your comrades haven't.

As long as people agree with your points of view you are fine.

Typical lefty.

Drink up… we've seen this play out before. Nothing surprising at all.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
I addressed the perceived questioning of my parenting of my child compared to an outlandish post from Twitter. That is out of bounds in my opinion and that's what I'm going to address .

Anyone with any decency can see that comparison is wrong. But you have proven time and time again what a miserable person you are. You get a lot of joy out of being an ******* online, I don't understand your mentality. Have a great night ****bird.
BBW12OG
I remember my first beer…..

Nighty night shine box boy!!!

Again…. You still didn't address the topic. Typical….
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

I have no idea if you have a child.....married or otherwise. Your pronoun may be other than man......no idea. Hypothetically, would this event be acceptable to you if you had a daughter?

Set you off huh? Maybe you need to be more vocal about what's underway in this country....... instead of whining about tweets or some unpleasantry with tone w a certain politician. Its time for some of you to decide what you want for a society and give off your rump to do something about it.

Werewolf

A lot of kids want to become drag queen, right guys? Several of you find time to cloak yourselves in a gown of high moral values..........but are silent on cultural issues such as these. Can't take the time?
Ground_Chuck
Werewolf said:

This is not what SB-145 says or does. The law basically just allows judges the power to treat cases involving oral and anal sex the same as cases involving vaginal sex.

Fact check: California's SB-145 eliminates an inequality in sex offender registration

Bill would not legalize pedophilia in California

From AP:
Quote:

SB 145 would not legalize pedophilia. It would only give judges expanded discretion to determine whether an adult must register as a sex offender. Under current law, judges can make that decision in cases of voluntary, but illegal, vaginal sex with a minor age 14 to 17 and an adult within 10 years of the minor's age. SB 145 would expand that law to include voluntary oral and anal sex within the same age parameters. The bill would not apply to any minor under the age of 14, nor would it apply to any age gap larger than 10 years. It also would not apply if either party claims the sex was involuntary. Advocates say the bill makes existing California law more inclusive for the LGBTQ community.
Werewolf
Ground_Chuck said:

Werewolf said:

This is not what SB-145 says or does. The law basically just allows judges the power to treat cases involving oral and anal sex the same as cases involving vaginal sex.

Fact check: California's SB-145 eliminates an inequality in sex offender registration

Bill would not legalize pedophilia in California

From AP:
Quote:

SB 145 would not legalize pedophilia. It would only give judges expanded discretion to determine whether an adult must register as a sex offender. Under current law, judges can make that decision in cases of voluntary, but illegal, vaginal sex with a minor age 14 to 17 and an adult within 10 years of the minor's age. SB 145 would expand that law to include voluntary oral and anal sex within the same age parameters. The bill would not apply to any minor under the age of 14, nor would it apply to any age gap larger than 10 years. It also would not apply if either party claims the sex was involuntary. Advocates say the bill makes existing California law more inclusive for the LGBTQ community.

Very good corrective note..... getting to the truth and working through the noise.

https://www.foxla.com/news/new-california-bill-would-lower-penalties-for-adults-who-have-sexual-relations-with-a-minor
GuerrillaPack
Biden invites drag queen groomers to the White House as he signs his defend Sodomite marriage act.

The end goal of these Satanic degenerates and scumbags is the legalization of pedophilia.

https://instagr.am/p/CmJWQU1O9Qg
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
BBW12OG
Remember when the lefties were telling us they were "only" taking down statues of the Confederacy?

Remember when they said they were only changing the names of buildings named after Confederate officers, officials etc...?

Well... now they are telling us they aren't "grooming" children.

Where are you lefties?

I'll tell you.... when faced with the facts you run and freaking hide. And you want the Water Cooler shutdown because you are being exposed for what you and your party supports.

Own it. It's who you are and who you support.

As far as Ground Chuck goes... you are a clown on the football site... you are a bigger clown here. What you say on the sports boards is read by a hell of a lot more people than what is read on the Water Cooler.

You are a clown.. always have been. Always will be.

Why don't you weigh in on the grooming of children? Taking kids to Drag shows? The rest of your comrades don't seem to have an issue with it.

So when a kid turns 12 the Transvestites can help them "transition" without parents knowing... And that's not grooming right comrades???

You lefties are some sick ****ers....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Remember when the lefties were telling us they were "only" taking down statues of the Confederacy?

Remember when they said they were only changing the names of buildings named after Confederate officers, officials etc...?

Well... now they are telling us they aren't "grooming" children.

Where are you lefties?

I'll tell you.... when faced with the facts you run and freaking hide. And you want the Water Cooler shutdown because you are being exposed for what you and your party supports.

Own it. It's who you are and who you support.

As far as Ground Chuck goes... you are a clown on the football site... you are a bigger clown here. What you say on the sports boards is read by a hell of a lot more people than what is read on the Water Cooler.

You are a clown.. always have been. Always will be.

Why don't you weigh in on the grooming of children? Taking kids to Drag shows? The rest of your comrades don't seem to have an issue with it.

So when a kid turns 12 the Transvestites can help them "transition" without parents knowing... And that's not grooming right comrades???

You lefties are some sick ****ers....

So Ground is a lefty? I don't think I've ever seen a post from him here. I think he's correct that its 14 and over and not 11. That means a 24j-yr old young man can seduce a 14-yr old girl..........not a 11.............but certainly a 14-yr old girl doesn't have the judgment of an 18-yr old.
Werewolf
What's ironic is that I'd just posted the BIden drag queen show at the white house at the same time he replied. I wonder if he's thinking that's acceptable.

Continued lack of comment, seemingly disappearing is quite interesting. Don't know if a denial thing or an embarrassment thing.........they won't comment.
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

What's ironic is that I'd just posted the BIden drag queen show at the white house at the same time he replied. I wonder if he's thinking that's acceptable.

Continued lack of comment, seemingly disappearing is quite interesting. Don't know if a denial thing or an embarrassment thing.........they won't comment.
They never do when you show them the receipts...

Remember.. we are "conspiracy theorists.."

And yes... he is. Look at his posts on the WC....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

They never do when you show them the receipts...

Remember.. we are "conspiracy theorists.."

And yes... he is. Look at his posts on the WC....
I've only been posting here for about a year.....initially trying to educate others on the poison jabs. Simply sharing truth that's censored by most media.
Werewolf
Ground_Chuck
I'm definitely left of most on the water cooler. Probably in the middle compared to most Americans.

Ground_Chuck
What would like me to weigh in on? Obviously abusing children is wrong. What else do you want? You want me to own something a crazy person said because they are left of you. Ridiculous.

I'm do not have to own every crazy thing someone of the left says, just like everyone on the right doesn't have to own Denny Hastert's/Jim Jordan/Matt Gaetz's/ Mark Foley's/Roy Moore's child abuse.

I think having fear drive your life makes people irrational. I think the water cooler is full of a lot of good people that have had their fear stoked into believing a lot of irrational things about the world.

I don't think its a healthy place and I think its not a good representation of the NC State community.
Werewolf
Ground_Chuck said:

What would like me to weigh in on? Obviously abusing children is wrong. What else do you want? You want me to own something a crazy person said because they are left of you. Ridiculous.

I'm do not have to own every crazy thing someone of the left says, just like everyone on the right doesn't have to own Denny Hastert's/Jim Jordan/Matt Gaetz's/ Mark Foley's/Roy Moore's child abuse.

I think having fear drive your life makes people irrational. I think the water cooler is full of a lot of good people that have had their fear stoked into believing a lot of irrational things about the world.

I don't think its a healthy place and I think its not a good representation of the NC State community.

My focus is to not necessarily debate here.......although I know that's one of its purposes. Another purpose is simply sharing information........bourbon, NASCAR, grilling, etc. My interest is this country and at 67-yrs old now I have many years of observing the state of things. My hope is to not preach so much but to focus on providing information that I know is being censored or misrepresented by Corporate Media or Social Media.

Initially, my participation here on WC was virus and vaccine related. Via sources other than corporate media, I had made myself aware of information indicating the virus was not as deadly has hyped (fear based) by the media. I also learned that the vaccines could damage us by three mechanisms. One being clotting and damage to the cardio-vascular system, a 2nd by antibody dependent enhancement and 3rd by long term damage of our innate immune system. I was watching and learning from non-corporate media.......those that took the jabs watched and learned from the highly controlled corporate media, big govt and big pharma........and we are now seeing the results.....and just the beginning.

EDIT: Don't forget the nanoparticles being found in the blood and white vinyl fibrous stringy material being removed from deceased individuals.

I understand your concern about name calling etc....as I felt the brunt of it from telling the virus/vaccine truths........being called a liar, etc. Hey, its all good though, I did what was right.

Disagreement that can lead to unhealthy exchanges and had already reminded myself of that with the intent of removing the "commie" reference from a couple of days ago. The other term - used by Saul Alinksy --- is "useful idiot".

Posting and not getting into a back n forth is certainly my preference but I've certainly not maintained that at times.

Here's a readily available example of Corporate News.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/brett-kavanaugh-caught-partying-with-matt-gaetz-and-we-can-t-think-of-a-worse-way-to-celebrate-the-holidays/ar-AA15hyRX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=b869a4b0f29241f39cc0668d9eaefcc1

I see the obvious bias here, maybe you don't. But I also no longer read or watch Corporate Media.

I'll close now in hopes of avoiding a back n forth with you. And I'll remind myself in writing........GO PACK.

BBW12OG
Ground_Chuck said:

The BS you spew on the football board is worse than anything that is said on the WC.

You get clowned over there on a regular basis and we have players that actually read that board.

I'd wager 99% of them never even click on this site.

You keep up your "holier than thou" persona. Like I said, you are nothing but a clown through and through and always have been.

And again, you didn't speak out against kids going to drag shows. You said "abuse."

With that being said it's OK to assume that you have no problem with kids going to drag shows, kids having gender transitions without their parents knowing and your POS President Sleepy Joe bringing in a freak that said that the kids were here to "dance and suck D..."

Way to go Groomer Chuck.. way to go.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Civ, Hokie, Groomer Chuck, Plasma, 91... here is one of your elected comrades justifying pedophilia...

I guess once you redefined what a man and a woman are it's a slippery slope between what a child and an adult is right?

Way to go groomers.. way to go.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf

Werewolf
Coming to a Triangle middle school near you.

Werewolf
BBW12OG
More on this for the groomers on here... I'd hate for them to miss an opportunity to come out and support the exploitation of kids and the chance to expose them to the perversion of the party they support.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
[url=https://www.prageru.com/stop-sexualizing-our-children-bb][/url]
Child grooming is every parent's nightmare. No, this isn't about personal hygiene (a common misconception), we're talking about Left-wing perverts teaching your kids their weird sexual kinks. But how can you be sure your child's school is a groomer-free zone?
Look out for these dangerous grooming signs:
[ol]
  • The teachers take 17 minutes to introduce themselves: Mx. Randall is a non-binary dolphin in a blue dress whose pronouns are yours/mine.
  • Hypodermic needles in their backpack: Likely used to inject the puberty blockers.
  • For science, they made glitter bombs: And now it's everywhere!
  • They come home from school and ask if you're a girl or a boy: "Son, you're 10 years old and we've been through this."
  • P.E. class now includes pole dancing: But it's good for the core!
  • The school supplies list includes tampons for the boy's restroom: That doesn't seem right...
  • Report cards feature your child's preferred pronouns: And why is their GPA a shrugging emoji?
  • RuPaul's birthday is an observed holiday: On the bright side, it's time away from the groomers at school.
  • You find them listening to Coldplay: Not on your watch!
  • They go to public school: Probably should have started with this one.
  • [/ol]Don't delay! Save your kids now while you still can!

NOT SATIRE: Children's entertainment is filled with woke agendas.
    Is there anywhere that's still safe for our kids? Yes! PragerU Kids has the solution.
    With reliable and age-appropriate kids shows, books, and magazines that teach traditional pro-American and family values PragerU Kids offers content that parents can trust and children love.
    Every day there is a silent war being waged on the minds of our children. From the media, to entertainment, to our schools.
    Drag Queen Story Hour, hyper-sexualized books in children's libraries, and manipulative social influencers contribute to confusing children about their identities. It's time we said, "Enough is Enough."
    STOP SEXUALIZING OUR CHILDREN.
    We refuse to stay silent about this any longer. If you agree, we ask that you help us by signing the petition below to demand that children's entertainment and education stop sexualizing our children.
    Click here to sign the petition to force them to STOP SEXUALIZING OUR CHILDREN.
    GuerrillaPack
    https://instagr.am/p/CmvUGCNqPko

An "alien" (demon) giving birth to a baby? Just watch this clip. The "alien" looks creepy and evil. And what does an alien/demon have to do with the sick perverted transgender agenda?? Everything actually. Because this is all demonic. It's Satanic. These people are pure evil. And they know they are evil, and they are flaunting it in our faces.

And why call this a "Christmas" drag queen event? Why associate this sick perverted abominable filth with Christmas? Because these people hate God, hate Jesus, and want to attempt to degrade anything that is good about Christmas and attack God and Jesus.
    "Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
    TheStorm
    Sigh. Can't even watch reruns of Andy Griffith and Everybody Loves Debra (Raymond) anymore without having the RuPaul Drag Race Commercial come on three times every half hour... one version of it lasts an entire minute. 60 f'n seconds.

Thankfully, I just turn my head or shut my eyes until it's over and haven't had to actually "watch" it yet... this isn't late at night either.

I really don't care what others do, but I totally resent having it shoved down my throat on a family friendly channel over and over and over... and yes, this is all about grooming underage individuals... and attempting to normalize something that isn't "normal".

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.