Taking children to drag shows and drag queen story time

23,082 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

Sigh. Can't even watch reruns of Andy Griffith and Everybody Loves Debra (Raymond) anymore without having the RuPaul Drag Race Commercial come on three times every half hour... one version of it lasts an entire minute. 60 f'n seconds.

Thankfully, I just turn my head or shut my eyes until it's over and haven't had to actually "watch" it yet... this isn't late at night either.

I really don't care what others do, but I totally resent having it shoved down my throat on a family friendly channel over and over and over... and yes, this is all about grooming underage individuals... and attempting to normalize something that isn't "normal".
Yes, the mere sight of drag queens is so revolting and disgusting, that any time I see it by accident/chance I literally react in disgust and horror -- such as audibly saying "Ugghhhh!" and quickly changing the channel and even throwing up my hand in front of my eyes immediately, etc. It's the same reaction if I were to see two men kissing on television. And I know I'm not the only one. Any person with some decency left will react similarly in disgust. Only those desensitized to this sort of extreme wickedness can tolerate it.

And we don't have to be taught to be disgusted by these things. It's innate. We are born knowing these things are extremely perverse, wicked, and disgusting. Because this is God's law.

Deuteronomy 22:5 - "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."

Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
To the gutter and to he$$, that's where this WOKE crowd is taking us. We're damn near there.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
An example of what the ideology is doing to young Western females.

Werewolf
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
I missed this from a couple weeks ago. The State of Missouri fought back against this "A Drag Queen Christmas" that has been touring around the country. State and local laws in Missouri make exposing children to sexually explicit material a crime. The organizers of this drag queen event, of course, wanted it to be "all ages", including children allowed to attend. Due to pressure and notification of the law would be enforced, they backed down and changed it to only allow those over the age of 18.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/missouri-defeats-ages-drag-show-st-louis-area-protected-children-obscene-adult-content/

https://instagr.am/p/Cm7Bao-IZXs

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
This one sent me...

https://instagr.am/p/CnGcFUYt3T6
Werewolf
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

People like that should never be left alone with kids that age...
BBW12OG
You lefties should be proud... Good job Civ, 91, Hokie, Manny, Plasma.... beacons of light guiding children...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Again, making an assumption of how I parent my children to prove a childish point is way over the line. I would appreciate it if you did not do this. Thank you.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
My issue with you on this and many other aspects is that it is obvious your preference is to look the other way, to remain silent, to wish it away, to not connect the dots. How much more of this s$it do some of you guys need to have your nose rubbed in in order to wake the F up?
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Again, making an assumption of how I parent my children to prove a childish point is way over the line. I would appreciate it if you did not do this. Thank you.
Didn't mention anyone's kids.

That's on you for feeling guilty I'd say.

Now go cry to a mod like you did yesterday. Loser.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Hoke will have to be at the bottom of the slope .......in a snowball with his ski tips showing.....before he realizes what a slippery steep slope our society is on. Unreal level of denial from a self-proclaimed "conservative thinker".

BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

Hoke will have to be at the bottom of the slope .......in a snowball with his ski tips showing.....before he realizes what a slippery steep slope our society is on. Unreal level of denial from a self-proclaimed "conservative thinker".

He is who he is and has always been. An entitled millennial who loves to lie...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Where does it stop? Not only does Hoke end up in a snowball at the foot of the slopes but we creates an avalanche and all our children do too.

GuerrillaPack
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Great find GP
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
The "crazy conspiracy theorists" have been pointing out for years (with ample evidence) that these music industry award shows were giant Satanic Illuminati rituals....and that Hollywood and the music industry is controlled by these Illuminati Luciferians.

Of course I didn't watch it, but from the clips and analysis I've seen today, I understand that this latest Grammys was a blatant Satanic ritual -- with the performers singing overtly Satanic songs while dressed up like the devil, sickening promotion of the transgender and Sodomite LGBTQ agendas throughout the show, and they even literally had a "this program is brought to you by Pfizer" advertisement pop up right after one of the blatantly Satanic music performances.

Who's "crazy" now? The "conspiracy theorists"??

These aren't "theories". Everything we've been talking about for years is based in HARD EVIDENCE and FACTS. It's a conspiracy REALITY. It's just that most people are too lazy (and degenerate themselves) to even look into the evidence.

I post a thread here with ample evidence proving that Freemasonry is Luciferian, and you have a bunch of degenerates on this forum mocking the truth, and pretending that I'm "crazy" for telling the truth. Some of them need to just be honest and admit that they are Satanists themselves, and that they hate God, and that they willfully align with wickedness and embrace what they know to be an evil agenda.

Newsflash...the Freemasons are intimately associated with the "Illuminati". The Illuminati is a secret society that operates within the Freemasonic lodges. I can show you a quote from George Washington (on the Library of Congress website) with him admitting this. Many of these Hollywood celebrities are Freemasons. Freemasonry, the Illuminati, the "New World Order" agenda, Hollywood...they are all Satanic.
Werewolf
Let them mock. Another truth teller was mocked a couple of thousand years ago too
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Let them mock. Another truth teller was mocked a couple of thousand years ago too
lol you guys are Jesus now? Yeah Ok, I believe you now messiahs.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

lol you guys are Jesus now? Yeah Ok, I believe you now messiahs.
Just admit that you hate Jesus. Admit that you hate God and the Bible.
hokiewolf
No, I love Jesus and God and see the wonders of what he created for us and am thankful everyday. I just don't believe conspiracy theorists on message boards should be comparing their theories to the teachings of Jesus and his sacrifice he made for us.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

No, I love Jesus and God and see the wonders of what he created for us and am thankful everyday. I just don't believe conspiracy theorists on message boards should be comparing their theories to the teachings of Jesus and his sacrifice he made for us.
And how do you demonstrate your supposed "love" for God and Jesus? By supporting the political party and leftist ideological movement that promotes sending school children to drag shows and drag queen story time, the mass murder of millions of unborn children, and shoving Sodomite homosexual LGBTQ perversion down our throats 24/7/365??
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Oh, so it's just a "theory" that Hollywood and the music industry is promoting a Satanic agenda? It's just some "crazy conspiracy theorists" who are "making up falsehoods out of thin air" about that?

And you come running here to attack me and others when we make posts exposing this Satanic agenda from Hollywood?

That's how you demonstrate your "love" for God and Jesus? By defending Hollywood and their Satanic agenda?
hokiewolf
I'll indulge in your craziness for a moment.

1. I don't support left wing causes but also at the same time I don't really care what other people do poorly with their time to believe that drag Queen shows are the end of the republic. Btw I have and never will attend a drag Queen show, it's not my cup of tea and I have better things to do with my time.

2. You two compared your "plight" of people not believing your crazy theories and comparing yourselves to Jesus, not me, which deserves mocking. That's different than attacking you.

Also, it was the Grammy's, not the Emmy's. If you're going to declare them a satanic ritual, at least choose the correct award show.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

1. I don't support left wing causes but also at the same time I don't really care what other people do poorly with their time to believe that drag Queen shows are the end of the republic. Btw I have and never will attend a drag Queen show, it's not my cup of tea and I have better things to do with my time.

2. You two compared your "plight" of people not believing your crazy theories and comparing yourselves to Jesus, not me, which deserves mocking. That's different than attacking you.

Also, it was the Grammy's, not the Emmy's. If you're going to declare them a satanic ritual, at least choose the correct award show.
Right, Grammy's. Corrected. Shows how much I pay attention to this Satanic garbage.

So you "don't support" these insane and wicked Leftist policies and Hollywood's Satanic agenda, but it sure seems you are all about tolerating them, and attacking people like me for when we speak out in opposition to them. If you don't oppose these things, you are in effect supporting them.
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Right, Grammy's. Corrected. Shows how much I care and pay attention to this Satanic garbage.

So you "don't support" these insane and wicked Leftist policies and Hollywood's Satanic agenda, but it sure seems you are all about tolerating them, and attacking people like me for when we speak out in opposition to them. If you don't oppose these things, you are in effect supporting them.
no, that's the fallacy of your argument. Much like you don't want the government in your business or things you support, you have to accept that things you dont approve of that also should not be the government's business. To me, that's seems to be the crux of mine and yours disagreement.

I pay no mind when extremes of either party when they get their panties in an uproar about when the other 1-2% of the other side is doing equally dumb things.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Right, Grammy's. Corrected. Shows how much I care and pay attention to this Satanic garbage.

no, that's the fallacy of your argument. Much like you don't want the government in your business or things you support, you have to accept that things you dont approve of that also should not be the government's business. To me, that's seems to be the crux of mine and yours disagreement.

I pay no mind when extremes of either party when they get their panties in an uproar about when the other 1-2% of the other side is doing equally dumb things.
Absolutely not...I do not "have" to accept the wicked communist Satanic agenda that lukewarm people like you would have me accept. I do not accept the mass murder of unborn children or forcing children to be morally corrupted and destroyed by forcing them to go to drag queen shows and drag queen story time. And, yes, the government should get involved to prevent mass murder of millions of children and the public schools forcing children to be corrupted and destroyed via Sodomite groomers.

The crux of the difference here is that you do not understand what it means to truly love God. To love God is to hate evil and to oppose it. To tolerate these abominations and unimaginable crimes demonstrates a hatred for the things of God, and a love for what is wicked.

It seems most of the time I see you post here on the Water Cooler it's you going out of your way to to defend the Leftist agenda, and attack people like me for opposing these wicked things -- such as you popping in here to attack me and Werewolf for exposing Hollywood's Satanic agenda.

And what exactly is the "crazy theory" that you claim I'm advocating here? That Hollywood is promoting a Satanic agenda? If you are trying to deny that Hollywood is promoting a Satanic agenda, then that again reeks of support for and defense of wicked agendas.

I'm "crazy" for exposing Hollywood as promoting a Satanic agenda? Why is a "Christian" like you coming out of the woodwork to defend Hollywood?
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

My point was the mocking of truth tellers my dear Wokester.
GuerrillaPack
Your primary argument is accusing me of being "crazy". That's all you do...keep parroting over and over and over that I'm "crazy"...with zero evidence to actually support that accusation. This is the epitome of lame and mindless parroting of Leftist Lamestream media propaganda.

What exactly am I saying that is "crazy"? "Crazy" for what? Realizing that Hollywood is promoting a Satanic agenda? "Crazy" for speaking out in opposition to the insane Satanic agenda of the communist Left to corrupt school children by forcing them to go to drag shows and drag queen story time?

Yes, I'm soooo "crazy". For being able to see obvious truths, and having the moral backbone to oppose something so obviously wicked.

And you are the "sane" one, because you deny obvious truths such as the reality that Hollywood is promoting a Satanic agenda, and stay quiet and do not speak out against something so monstrously wicked as forcing school children to attend drag queen shows. You are so morally and intellectually superior to me -- because you are blind to the Left and Hollywood's Satanic agenda and are so tolerant and do not speak out against it.

Werewolf
He's weak-minded, spineless and has very little conviction. I doubt he would ever stand up to totalitarianism. He'll stand on that slippery slope and deny its slippery. Little discernment .....if any. Laughing about the Chinese balloon.....wishing to trivialize it Hs voice - whenever its shared - is one of normalization. He cannot come to terms with evil and denies its existence. I've not ever seen him post a real substantive concern.....as Rome burns.
Werewolf
It's important to point out the ritualistic symbolism when we see it. Others may not be paing attention......and the more eyes on it the better. Hoke wouldn't see a snake until it bit him on the nose..........literally :-)

Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.