Cancel Culture is a Societal Cancer

22,695 Views | 299 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Storm, you mention you are old enough to have supported Reagan..........yet not old enough to vote. Here are words by Jim Caviezel from one of RR's speeches. I think it applies to the more well-to-do and educated of our society............well represented here.

"Those who have the most to lose will do the least to prevent it from happening".

It's almost like some of you are embarrassed to fight for what you have. Continue your disinterested ways and it may be too late to make a difference. Every American's voice will count.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
How much more evidence do the Sheeple require?
Werewolf
#Sieve is so gaslighted he doesn't know he's a Marxist. Today's Demoncrat party.

TheStorm
Werewolf said:

How am I supposed to know why u do something?

Is this supposed to be some sort of 'gotcha moment'?
Geez, you can be dense as hell, can't you?

YOU posted a meme with Ice Cube in it (just another example that you have no clue what you even post around here half the time)... then two days later IC shows up in that Fox News video railing against cancel culture...

THAT was supposed to be an example of irony... but for whatever reason you were off in LaLa Land again and had no clue of any possible connection.

Whhhooooooosssshhhhh!
Werewolf
Sorry, I don't recall posting an Ice Cube meme the 1st time. Might be a meme he was in and I didn't watch it in its entirety.
TheStorm
Hint: It's in this same thread just one page back.

Why do I keep putting myself through this?
Werewolf
Its Friday night man, come on!

Alright, you've piqued my interest. What I think you're suggesting is that I contradicted myself with a post compared to a prior. I'll check and get back to ya.

OK.........I'm gonna risk a reply without watching the 1st meme............here goes......my guess. I'll say IC has been a pawn of a effort to promote decadence in our youth via rap music. the 1st meme appears to be older pics........and the 2nd meme that I actually did watch is IC reflecting............as he sees the landscape as a more mature man.

As an analogy of "my guess" .......think about things we may have thought perfectly acceptable 45-50 years ago.............and then about some of those things now .......as we look back on our life.....may have been wrong.

I look back over my many, many sins as a youth............and I now recognize I was wallowing in the devil's swamp.

Another way to look at it..........as a elder .......when we were 16-26 we were trying to score on every chick we dated. Now, as an older man, I thing about that young girl being my daughter or granddaughter.

Now, I'll listen to the 1st meme..........
Werewolf
OK .......it's just a pic. My take is that these young rappers had no clue that the CIA was involved........they were simply stuffing massive amounts of $ in their pockets as they became rich and famous.

Now, as a more mature man, IC sees the destruction of WOKENESS. I think he was mostly concerned about censorship in this 2nd one. I may need to look at that one again too. I've forgotten the specifics. ;-)
Werewolf
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) training and policies are harming the development of cadets at the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado, according to a retired Air Force lieutenant general and a parent whose son is at the academy.
The Epoch Times spoke to Rod Bishop, Air Force Lt. Gen. (ret.) and chairman of the board for the advocacy group Stand Together Against Racism and Radicalism in the Services. Mr. Bishop, who has befriended several cadets attending the academy, said he has heard numerous stories about what some of the cadets are experiencing.
He said, in a recent incident, a civilian professor began a semester calling white male cadets in the classroom "white boy number one, white boy number two, and white boy number three, because all you white boys look alike." In another classroom, white cadets were asked to give an example of their "white privilege," he said. Cadets have also been taught that calling their parents mom and dad could be offensive and calling them guardians or parents would be more inclusive, he added.

DEI Policies at Air Force Academy Harming Cadets' Development: Retired Lieutenant General (theepochtimes.com)
Werewolf
What our "controlled opposition" media does Off-Camera.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Chelsea not going to do a Joan Rivers is she? And I seem to recall all the scoffing at my posts. The posts I'd held off posting for two years cause u weren't ready guys.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Chelsea not going to do a Joan Rivers is she? And I seem to recall all the scoffing at my posts. The posts I'd held off posting for two years cause u weren't ready guys.

Lol, yet another fake tweet that you posted here. Rube.

This was a made up tweet by a guy on Facebook who admitted he made it up. This has been debunked for over three years.
Werewolf
The #Hoak is saying that Michelle is a female it appears. Let's go win the war in Ukraine.........and your kid goes in the 1st deployment. And before you send him/her/it make sure he/she/it gets another one of Fauci's jabs. You're damn near clueless on everything.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Lol, yet another fake tweet that you posted here. Rube.

This was a made up tweet by a guy on Facebook who admitted he made it up. This has been debunked for over three years.
Dude can't even read his own posts apparently...
Werewolf
Looks like a new woke poke, if I must guess.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf

Werewolf
North Carolina mother.......says North Carolinian's believe in God and most North Carolinians believe God made woman and man. #Sieve, North Carolina is opposed to public school teachers and school board woke agenda for children.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
#Sieve flies United exclusively I'd bet.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
In lockstep with the 3 soy boys here.

Werewolf
#Sieve's dreams of a Ohio utopian state spreading to the Carolinas takes a hit.

Werewolf
Wanna be careful here with this getting turned around to much greater GOVT control and censorship. Nothing about these Senators are to be trusted. Lindsey is an odd one.........he may have a deal. The deal? LOL, GITMO in lieu of being HANGED.

Werewolf
#DaSieve, #DaNappy and #DaGobbler aren't coming out.......even if you shake the jar or even if you spray some foul gas in the jar.......probably could create a vacuum and they'd stay in w/o oxygen.

And #DaNappy, GET YOUR SHOT!!! Its Feb..............

50-75% of the rest of you have gotten out to the top of the jar but cannot seem to fly away. I'm working hard to encourage each of you to fly away. You can do it!!!!! Love ya!

Werewolf
#daSieve's crowd at work.

Werewolf
For their daily evening viewing, #daSieve and #daNappy will have to watch reruns. DVR recordings, no longer.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Sieve and Nappy support this... say it ain't so guys......let's hear your position.

Werewolf
Sieve and Nappy ideas attacked by Joe Rogan.

Rogan goes off on the liberal perspective that working out leads to ideas of conservative extremism.

https://truthsocial.com/@CitizenFreePress/112100521973027729

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.