Cancel Culture is a Societal Cancer

22,782 Views | 300 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
Woke, Social credit score, transgenderism, taking children to drag shows, adrenochrome harvesting, disgusting filth in our children's school textbooks all consistent with BAAL worship.

Jordan Peterson issues dire warning: 'woke' totalitarian social credit system is 'highly probable' (msn.com)

Throw in a jab, digital currency and nanoparticle jabs and you've got TOTALITARIAN POWER = CONTROL & CORRUPTION....all in the possession of a few.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/12/a-mexican-politician-called-a-man-a-man-now-he-may-be-barred-from-office/

Quote:

The international landscape for state censorship of online speech is bleak. There exists a dangerous and mounting global trend to criminalize expression, including online speech, blurring the line between dictatorship and democracy, and wreaking havoc on human rights.

In Mexico, a sitting congressman, Gabriel Quadri, may lose the right to run for office ever again because of what he posted on Twitter a grave violation of his civil and political rights that should attract international attention. Quadri, an avowed liberal, took issue when seats reserved for women in Mexico's congress were claimed by men who identify as transgender. Now, for the mere act of tweeting, he's a tried and convicted "gender-based violator" under Mexican law. His case makes clear that while Twitter HQ may be galvanizing in defense of free speech, for so long as repressive governments wield censorship power, the Internet is no safe space for free expression.
It's interesting that a liberal politician is now being punished for disagreeing with a new political movement that pits protected class transgender folks against protected class women. Censorship will punish everyone if we don't defend free speech rights. Progressives need to defend free speech even when it doesn't agree with their preferred narratives if they don't want to be held to the same standards once power has been transferred to a disagreeable government.
Werewolf
Minnesota to ban Christians from teaching in schools
https://thefederalist.com/2023/01/12/minnesota-poised-to-ban-christians-muslims-and-jews-from-teaching-in-public-schools/
Werewolf
Charged by Knoxville police.

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

you have to have a complainant to charge someone. The Knoxville police didn't just wake up this morning and decide to charge a guy.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

you have to have a complainant to charge someone. The Knoxville police didn't just wake up this morning and decide to charge a guy.
Unequivocally. Did I need to type it out for you?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

other than this didn't happen and you got fooled by a fake account, no I'm good
Werewolf

Unreal
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Haha, was it fake? If it was, you were fooled too.......too much in hurry for a gotcha moment. I know those are few and far between for ya.
TheStorm
Werewolf
The assault continues across the entire spectrum of our society.

Werewolf
Werewolf
faff
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
PackBacker07
Agree totally. What DeSantis is doing in Florida is about as fascist as you can get. Grooming kids, canceling what he doesn't like, banning books. No wonder is he a '24 front runner for the "small government" side.
Y'all means ALL.
TheStorm
LOL. And the guy actually believes himself when he types that tripe as well... the exact definition of "delusional".
packgrad
Werewolf
Werewolf
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

This is a piece of modern art that is part of a larger collection hosted in New Orleans. This piece has been around since the K&B plaza was built in New Orleans in 1962.

By the way, the Jon Hancock Company building is a great example of modernist construction from the 1960s using Precast concrete skin.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

This is a piece of modern art that is part of a larger collection hosted in New Orleans. This piece has been around since the K&B plaza was built in New Orleans in 1962.

By the way, the Jon Hancock Company building is a great example of modernist construction from the 1960s using Precast concrete skin.
FIts NOLA to a tee. About 60 minutes from my home........
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

I thought it was one of the monsters from the childhood book "Where The Wild Things Are"... I was always scared to read it when I was a little kid.
PackFansXL
jkpackfan
Wasn't exactly where to put this, I really feel for my kids and their kids futures. I know what the response will be from those that toe the line of the left but people better wake up.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/america-unrecognizable-brink-collapse-experts-warn-turning-own-legacy
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Wasn't exactly where to put this, I really feel for my kids and their kids futures. I know what the response will be from those that toe the line of the left but people better wake up.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/america-unrecognizable-brink-collapse-experts-warn-turning-own-legacy

Slippery slopes unchallenged leads to a debacle down the road. It may not be "hip" yester-years or "woke" today but its time for the majority to stop with the silence. In unison, we ALL stop this s$it in its tracks. A handful of voices won't get the job done.
Werewolf
Slippery slope demo'd here. Certainly no where near the bottom of the slope yet either.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Sieve, Kim, Hokester, Manny all favor this I'm guessing. Certainly, standing by silently.
Werewolf
The Woke group may think they're taking us to Utopia, Chinese style. With the evolution of their culture war to the iron fist of a totalitarian regime, the sissy boy crowd here may want to research their fate more thoroughly.

hokiewolf
Sir Thomas More (1477 - 1535) was the first person to write of a 'utopia', a word used to describe a perfect imaginary world. More's book imagines a complex, self-contained community set on an island, in which people share a common culture and way of life. He coined the word 'utopia' from the Greek ou-topos meaning 'no place' or 'nowhere'. It was a pun - the almost identical Greek word eu-topos means 'a good place'. So at the very heart of the word is a vital question: can a perfect world ever be realised? It is unclear as to whether the book is a serious projection of a better way of life, or a satire that gave More a platform from which to discuss the chaos of European politics.
Werewolf
ok

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.