The Biden Administration..V3

912,550 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jkpackfan said:

The Middle East is on the brink of exploding…imagine if Trump were still president right now. Civ and the gang would have 29 pages of Trump bashing by now. Iran has never felt more emboldened than they do right now thanks to this joke of a president we have.

No doubt. The tds crowd incessantly said he would get us in war. Now they're silent over the debacle now. Typical hypocrites.
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

The Middle East is on the brink of exploding…imagine if Trump were still president right now. Civ and the gang would have 29 pages of Trump bashing by now. Iran has never felt more emboldened than they do right now thanks to this joke of a president we have.

You're right.

Israel-Hamas is Biden's fault, and I'm sure Jared would have fixed this by now.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

You're right.

It's stinks that Jared is too busy now cashing those billion dollar checks from the Saudi prince to "fix" the Middle East. That reminds me, we should look into that one of these days.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/10/us/jared-kushner-saudi-investment-fund.html
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

You're right.

This is all Iran and you know it. I'm sure Bidens probably trying to give them even more sanctions relief as we speak. They aren't the least bit afraid of us.

Laugh all you want but they at least had some of those Arab countries talking with Israel which is a good thing.

There's not a doubt in my mind you guys would've blamed this on Trump if it were happening on his watch and you know it.
SmaptyWolf
jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

You're right.

This is all Iran and you know it. I'm sure Bidens probably trying to give them even more sanctions relief as we speak. They aren't the least bit afraid of us.

Laugh all you want but they at least had some of those Arab countries talking with Israel which is a good thing.

There's not a doubt in my mind you guys would've blamed this on Trump if it were happening on his watch and you know it.

Call me when Biden puts Hunter in charge of Middle East peace. That's what Trump did... put his unqualified son in law Jared in charge. He was definitely taking it seriously.
Werewolf
Gestapo tactics to escalate these next several months. When the chaos begins it gives these Feds a reason......all planned

Check this out.

Werewolf
Gestapo squad to be.
packgrad
packgrad
Werewolf
Monkeywerx: Military aircraft movement - war intensifies.
(55) World on Fire - Their Lust for War. SITREP 10.18.23 - YouTube
packgrad

jkpackfan
packgrad said:

It's so freaking embarrassing, can't believe there are so many defenders of this idiot here.
SmaptyWolf
jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

It's so freaking embarrassing, can't believe there are so many defenders of this idiot here.

It's embarrassing the depths of shameless stupidity you guys will sink to for a Biden gotcha. He literally just blamed the hospital blast on Hamas's inability to fire rockets very well, in an effort to prevent f'ing Egypt and everyone else in the region from joining the conflict on Hamas's side. And you're OUTRAGED... "Durp! Biden wunts Hamas to learn how to blow up Izreeuhl better!"

/facepalm
packgrad
jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

And like flies to ****, the mouth breathing moron shows up to defend it. Cult.
Civilized
packgrad said:

jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

There's nothing to even defend.

It was completely obvious what Biden was getting at.

Biden's done plenty wrong. There's no shortage of problems to complain about. But this ain't one of them.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

#HOAK posted that Putin surely was in a deep bunker 24/7...........so this must of course be green screened as Putin surely is in survival mode and buried deep into the earth's crust to survive the vicious attacks of those overwhelming Ukrainian forces. TURN OFF MSM, #Hoak.......LMAO
caryking
Well, after that speech, the Gen Z need to get ready for a draft.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

Biden's done plenty wrong. There's no shortage of problems to complain about. But this ain't one of them.
That whole interview was embarrassing not just that specific part.
jkpackfan
caryking said:

Well, after that speech, the Gen Z need to get ready for a draft.
I have no doubt this idiot is gonna get us in a war. I sure could use some mean tweets about now.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

Lol. Sure thing, hypocrite.

Hilarious how you lie and misrepresent what Trump says then say Biden didn't mean what he said.
packgrad
jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

That whole interview was embarrassing not just that specific part.

The handlers in the background looked like they were about to pull their hair out.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

Lol. Sure thing, hypocrite.

Hilarious how you lie and misrepresent what Trump says then say Biden didn't mean what he said.

LOLOL

So check this out-

There's this thing called "sarcasm" which is this crazy new oratory technique where you - get this, no seriously, wait for it - say something that's not what you mean because you're using this other thing called "irony" to convey contempt or mock somebody.

So in this case Biden was using this thing called "sarcasm" to convey contempt towards Hamas for stepping on their own dick and ****ing up a rocket launch and killing several hundred Palestinian civilians in the process.

Because the alternative is that Biden was - after just having visited Israel to pledge our support and on the cusp of asking for $100 billion from Congress to, in large part, support the Israeli war effort - actually suggesting that he wanted Hamas to do better at killing Israelis.

Which of course makes zero sense actually or rhetorically, but you knew that already.

Regarding Trump, what are you accusing me of this time?
Civilized

Well said, Brit.
Werewolf
#theSieve scrapping for some semblance of hope he's right........grasping. LOL
packgrad
Civilized said:

Well said, Brit.

I mean, it's a remarkably low bar to be the best speech of his presidency. So, congratulations?

If you could get past the squinty eyes and slurred words, it was ok. At least he can use the Israeli Palestinian conflict to justify why he continues sending money to Ukraine/enriching the Biden Crime family.

Why didn't Biden address the pro terrorist members of the Democrat party that openly support Hamas?

Werewolf
LATEST..........a single $200K direct transfer from Jim Biden to the "big guy".
Werewolf
I guessed.....I was wrong.......haha. Just a slow dribble...........the total is mountainous.

Werewolf
Just a dribble here and a dribble there. #Devolution

Werewolf
Where's ole Stormie, I need a chuckle.

Werewolf
Tells you all about one of the key Biden people and support of the genocide of the Jewish people. And for some of the mindless goobers here, I support the Jewish people, I don't support the non-semitic Zionists arm of the Rothschild Cabal. I support the Israelites.

Werewolf
Mossad to Blinken via Ghislane. CIA is within the Dept of State, or not?

packgrad
Werewolf
Nothing to see here guys.......carry on.

Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
i believe me missed a decimal…its only 2.75 mil
Werewolf said:

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
First Page Last Page
Page 184 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.