The Biden Administration..V3

912,533 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Considering the Bidens have had beach houses for years in Rehoboth I am not shocked he paid cash.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Considering the Bidens have had beach houses for years in Rehoboth I am not shocked he paid cash.
US Senator pays well. 200K a clip times how many? I bet the $200K is a drop in the bucket. Wait til the CCP evidence flows. Its there........but it will be a drip drip drip.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

US Senator pays well. 200K a clip times how many? I bet the $200K is a drop in the bucket. Wait til the CCP evidence flows. It's there........but it will be a drip drip drip.
no, they have traded up their property over the years, just like a bunch of people I know who got in on beach property in the 60s and 70s.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

US Senator pays well. 200K a clip times how many? I bet the $200K is a drop in the bucket. Wait til the CCP evidence flows. It's there........but it will be a drip drip drip.
no, they have traded up their property over the years, just like a bunch of people I know who got in on beach property in the 60s and 70s.
sure......that's it. LOL
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

sure......that's it. LOL
clearly you've never been to Dewey or Rehoboth. It's very well known. You're not breaking any news here fam
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

sure......that's it. LOL
clearly you've never been to Dewey or Rehoboth. It's very well known. You're not breaking any news here fam
Just like Ukraine, just like the jab, just like the southern border.......we'll see who's closer to correct. I say he's a criminal, a traitor who has sold out his country. He'll have wealth in his name or family member's names at such a huge amt it cannot be accounted for. You say Biden's an honest career politician, right?

By the way, you run from my questions to The Storm. Won't touch em.....bury your head in the sand Fam.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

sure......that's it. LOL
Just like Ukraine, just like the jab, just like the southern border.......we'll see who's closer to correct. I say he's a criminal, a traitor who has sold out his country. He'll have wealth in his name or family member's names at such a huge amt it cannot be accounted for. You say Biden's an honest career politician, right?

By the way, you run from my questions to The Storm. Won't touch em.....bury your head in the sand Fam.
because your questions are absurd and dumb, like 90% of what you post to "inform" us
Werewolf
LOL, I thought you'd dodge the questions. All ya gotta do is type a Y or a N four times. You don't have it in ya......you're weak minded.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

sure......that's it. LOL

We exhausted this topic a month ago in this very same thread.

He purchased a house in 1972 for $185,000 and sold it in 1996 for $1.2 million. He rolled those proceeds into a raw land purchase and built another home estimated to cost $1.5 million total (land and build cost) that's worth closer to $3 mil today (but should be paid for unless he's leveraged to the hilt given the equity he had in his original house purchase).

Bought his beach house in 2017 for $2.7 mil during a period where he was making millions in declared income from his book and speaking engagements and had accumulated millions in real estate equity over the prior 45 years.

This ain't it, Were.
SmaptyWolf
Here's a little secret that's hard for most conservatives to wrap their head around: The Dem base, especially the woke wing, demands absolute purity from our politicians. We seem to be perpetually convinced that being a boy scout will always be rewarded by well-educated voters (LOL).

A Dem crook occasionally emerges, and when they do the Dem base always quickly tears them to shreds (see the latest, Sen Menendez). Even a slight whiff of bad judgement (see Sen Al Franken) will get you ran out of the party. I get it that this is a completely foreign concept to the average Republican.

Of course Republican Presidents are always scandal ridden (Iran Contra, the endless Bush Years crap, the endless Trump crap) with mountains of ACTUAL evidence, so to balance this out, pretty much since the Clinton days, Republicans have become the masters of "finding" a scandal for the Dem president.

They got lucky with a Clinton blow job after years of conspiracy theory fishing, and with Hillary, Obama, and now Biden, they concocted similar conspiracy theories... never with a shred of evidence that amounts to anything. Turns out evidence doesn't matter... it always manages to make the Dems look just as dirty as the Republicans anyway. "I mean OF COURSE they didn't find any evidence of a crime... Crooked Hillary runs a cabal of pedophiles that control the FBI!"

So yeah, the idea that Biden is somehow in cahoots with China making a secret fortune is hilariously dumb. Sorry guys, only a boring as hell boy scout gets to run our party. It's the only reason we lose to you morons. :P
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

sure......that's it. LOL

He purchased a house in 1972 for $185,000 and sold it in 1996 for $1.2 million. He rolled those proceeds into a raw land purchase and built another home estimated to cost $1.5 million total (land and build cost) that's worth closer to $3 mil today (but should be paid for unless he's leveraged to the hilt given the equity he had in his original house purchase).

Bought his beach house in 2017 for $2.7 mil during a period where he was making millions in declared income from his book and speaking engagements and had accumulated millions in real estate equity over the prior 45 years.

This ain't it, Were.

Sieve, CNN told ya so......and Snopes.com agree. I got it, the corrupt side (your side) controls most all information. But not all.......
caryking
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

sure......that's it. LOL

This ain't it, Were.

Sieve, CNN told ya so......and Snopes.com agree. I got it, the corrupt side (your side) controls most all information. But not all.......
were, you're arguing about the wrong thing. Accept that Civ's info could be true. At the end of the day, you (and me) can complain about Biden's net worth increase; however, you know it's true that damn near every other politician has done the same.

If you want to focus on something with Biden, just pay attention to the Big Guy stories. They may be linked (to the above); however, the stuff you are posting is noise!

I believe the corruption you are trying to point out will be exposed (provided we have resolve in the House) in due time. That said, I'd rather talk about our debt and it's affect on the economy. Stay on the signal…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Mountains of evidence......... a potpourri........
Werewolf
Somehow, she's still on the air.

caryking
Werewolf said:

Even though I don't watch Fox related channels, Maria is actually ok... Unfortunately, she is so controlled on her commentary that it helps people say negative things about her.

Now, I didn't watch the video, as I've said I don't watch any Fox related news, including videos posted above...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Even though I don't watch Fox related channels, Maria is actually ok... Unfortunately, she is so controlled on her commentary that it helps people say negative things about her.

Now, I didn't watch the video, as I've said I don't watch any Fox related news, including videos posted above...
I view her as the last of the not-compromised.........Tucker as 1 and her as 2, I think. Still not 100% sold on her.
jkpackfan
I've always liked Maria.
Werewolf
She's solid or one helluva actor. Hannity has lost all credibility with me, he's a shill. He's owned.
caryking
Werewolf said:

She's solid or one helluva actor. Hannity has lost all credibility with me, he's a shill. He's owned.
Unfortunately, none of the media talking heads are saying what they want to say. They are definitely controlled by their management.

As far as Hannity goes… well, he "may" be a solid conservative; however, his shtick is a turn off, for me.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Unfortunately, none of the media talking heads are saying what they want to say. They are definitely controlled by their management.

As far as Hannity goes… well, he "may" be a solid conservative; however, his shtick is a turn off, for me.
I wrote him off a long time ago. Bill O'Reilly, I don't trust either.
Werewolf
cant wait to watch Ukraine steamroll the Russians! How many days u think, Hoak?

https://sputnikglobe.com/20230912/what-does-putin-mean-by-weapons-based-on-new-physical-principles-1113316548.html
caryking
Isn't this just part of the problem? The leftist on here try and talk about asylum, or whatever…. Wouldn't any of these people have some idea what the answer of the questions are?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Isn't this just part of the problem? The leftist on here try and talk about asylum, or whatever…. Wouldn't any of these people have some idea what the answer of the questions are?

We'll learn at some point that we have 30-40 million illegals here. We'll also learn that we have 1 million or more
trained CCP saboteurs and terrorists. I understand the mass illegal alien influx has been infiltrated and recons and identification of these people has been ongoing. Something events gonna blow up soon........
Werewolf
Drone attacks occurring in several middle east locations.........supposedly Iran/Hezbollah.

Hezbollah has a huge presence in Charlotte by the way.
Werewolf
HRC debates American in the crowd re Joe Biden sending 100 million to Ukraine.

Werewolf
17 tapes......LOL

Werewolf
The Great Awakening..........the show goes on. Q is real.

Redwolf
Werewolf said:

Dude is a rock star
caryking
Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is a rock star
I think he has potential! That said, we've been burned before, so, trust but verify…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
You are spot on with that. As the truth is revealed we'll be surprised at who was actually a good-guy and who turns out to be a bad-guy.
Oldsouljer
Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is a rock star
As Cary points out below, remains to be seen. GOP did do one smart thing, however. Dems have never made the mistake of electing a Speaker from a competitive (purple) district, a lesson the GOP has never learned up to this point.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Redwolf said:

Werewolf said:

Dude is a rock star
As Cary points out below, remains to be seen. GOP did do one smart thing, however. Dems have never made the mistake of electing a Speaker from a competitive (purple) district, a lesson the GOP has never learned up to this point.
The House GOP has functioned since the John Boehner era by having a "sane" looking front man, while the radicals actually drive the agenda from the shadows. Will be interesting to see how America responds to the crazy finally being front and center. Good luck!

P.S. You should definitely push Johnson's national abortion ban first thing!
Werewolf
20+ million prior to Biden were here. Then 8 million more accounted for and possibly another 6-8 unaccounted for. That's pushing 40 million.

packgrad
It's too easy for the comedians. What a joke the left has become.

Werewolf
First Page Last Page
Page 185 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.