The Biden Administration..V3

911,045 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redwolf said:

Approximately 15,000 terrorists have been arrested at the southern border since 2021.
That means at least that many got in.
6-10 man cells.. how many cells per state.
Sieve is only going to take this seriously at that moment in time when his home town is shut down under the threat. He'll then - still - want to blame the MAGA terrorists are involved.......those same terrorists that went unarmed to DC on Jan 06. If those MAGA terrorists are involved it will be in resisting these groups of the NATO troops brought in under the auspices of quelling the spawning terrorism.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This looks incredibly bad for the Biden Administration

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/iran-israel-hamas-strike-planning-bbe07b25

There's a Stars and Stripe (Military Paper) report that is saying weapons being sent Ukraine are being stolen. That report came out last month. Man, it would be really sad if our weapons ended up being what was used against Israel…

Incidentally, are you opposed to military aid to Israel also? Or do you only oppose military aid to countries that Putin is currently fighting?

The U. S. has a National security interest in Israel. What is our National security interests in Ukraine?

It's pretty jaw dropping just how ignorant you guys actually are.

You do realize that Putin views the entire West as an adversary that must be taken down in order for Russia to succeed? He's made this pretty clear for ages. Knowing they can't beat us militarily, about a decade ago they launched a new strategy of cyberwar and disinformation, using the West's open social platforms against us, so that we would beat ourselves instead on their behalf.

So now here we are in 2023. A sovereign country in Europe has been invaded for the first time since WW2, the rest of Europe is crapping it's pants to the point that f'ing Sweden (who stayed neutral even during the Nazi thing) asked to join NATO... and you guys are like "Derp! What's our national security interest? Shouldn't we be helping Putin destroy NATO? How do world wars even start, anyway?"

Haha hahahaha! You are not having a good day.

Whatever you say, comrade.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Approximately 15,000 terrorists have been arrested at the southern border since 2021.

Link?

Does it really matter? If it's not one of the mainstream networks, you want give it any credibility anyway…

That's tired, Cary.

If it's obviously partisan hackery then yeah it's going to get made fun of and dismissed. If it's actually news then it's not.

Fox News is actually a good news org. Fox opinion talking heads? Not so much.

Were's internet memes? Not so much.

All the obvious right-wing clickbait on Twitter that y'all like posting on here that are all "BREAKING: [insert misrepresented event that actually happened in 2020 or 2021]," not so much.
Redwolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Link?

Does it really matter? If it's not one of the mainstream networks, you want give it any credibility anyway…
Lol exactly, didn't post it for you "civilized" you're to far gone..
BBW12OG
You mean losers like this that you support by voting for the candidates that support them?

Just like you and Pinocchio not having a problem with grown men dressed as women twerking and shaking their junk in little kid's faces.

That says all I need to know about both of you.

I guess you can call that a "meme" if you want.. but you would be 100% WRONG..... The first is a released statement from the group you gargled for months that has been proven to be nothing but a bunch of sleazy lowlife grifters... good for your party right? Typical.

The second is an actual news clip from Sleepy Joe's point man John Kirby.... defend that you left wing cuck.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Redwolf
BBW12OG said:

You mean losers like this that you support by voting for the candidates that support them?

Just like you and Pinocchio not having a problem with grown men dressed as women twerking and shaking their junk in little kid's faces.

That says all I need to know about both of you.

I guess you can call that a "meme" if you want.. but you would be 100% WRONG..... The first is a released statement from the group you gargled for months that has been proven to be nothing but a bunch of sleazy lowlife grifters... good for your party right? Typical.

The second is an actual news clip from Sleepy Joe's point man John Kirby.... defend that you left wing cuck.
BLM Grassroots Is funded by ThousandCurrents , Susan Rosenberg a terrorist from the 70s is a key member of the board. She was pardoned by Clinton at midnight as he was headed out the door. Also her partner in crime Linda Evans. Weather underground people. This is the end game of a 50 year attack from within.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/05/03/us-history-first-women-terrorist-group-191037

Bill Ayers too. Ended up a professor in Chicago.

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/28339-obama-and-bill-ayers-together-from-the-beginning/

This is the true beginning of this movement.
Civilized
Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Link?

Try me.

Although I don't think you will because I'm pretty sure you know that's a made up number from a BS source.
Redwolf
Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Link?

Try me.

Although I don't think you will because I'm pretty sure you know that's a made up number from a BS source.
The numbers came from the White House. They were bragging.
Redwolf
This needs to be brought into the light.

BLM Grassroots Is funded by ThousandCurrents , Susan Rosenberg a terrorist from the 70s is a key member of the board. She was pardoned by Clinton at midnight as he was headed out the door. Also her partner in crime Linda Evans. Weather underground people. This is the end game of a 50 year attack from within.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/05/03/us-history-first-women-terrorist-group-191037

Bill Ayers too. Ended up a professor in Chicago.

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/28339-obama-and-bill-ayers-together-from-the-beginning/

This is the true beginning of this movement.

Make no mistake people we are in the fight of our lives.
That's why they're pushing even harder to go after our freedoms.
Soldiers, sleeper cells, they are here now.
I don't see us getting through this year without an attack.
FlossyDFlynt
I was critical on the other page about Biden only putting out a press release in response to what is going on, and this afternoon he finally addressed it in a speech.

I will give him his due credit, it was a very good speech. Just wish we had seen it sooner
Redwolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

I was critical on the other page about Biden only putting out a press release in response to what is going on, and this afternoon he finally addressed it in a speech.

I will give him his due credit, it was a very good speech. Just wish we had seen it sooner
Our enemies are laughing..
SmaptyWolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

It's times like this that I'm thankful we actually have a competent leader with decades of foreign policy experience.

Incompetent Republican con-men running the country are all fun and games until there's a national crises.
Civilized
Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Link?

Try me.

Here's what I could find. Unless you're talking about something else, your numbers only appear to be off by 50x or so.

NBC: 260 on terror watch list stopped at southern border since beginning of 2022

Do you have "alternative facts" to support your 15,000 arrested terrorists claim?
packofwolves
SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

It's times like this that I'm thankful we actually have a competent leader with decades of foreign policy experience.

Incompetent Republican con-men running the country are all fun and games until there's a national crises.

With all the cluster _____ things happening in the world during Biden's presidency, this post is just comical. Biden is a laughing stock around the world.
caryking
Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Link?

Try me.

Actually, what I've heard is that we have caught 19 people on the terrorist watch list. The thinking is, many times that have gotten through, without being captured…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

With all the cluster _____ things happening in the world during Biden's presidency, this post is just comical. Biden is a laughing stock around the world.

Yeah, Biden's not the kind of powerful leader you guys prefer who publicly humiliates himself standing next to Putin, exchanges W T F love letters with Kim Jong Un, or makes terrible "deals" with the Taliban to hand them Afghanistan on a silver platter...

Sadly we're stuck with a President now who is kicking Putin's butt up and down the street, is ACTUALLY containing China, and is uniting Europe behind us and making NATO stronger than ever (rather than rat **** ing it). Such a laughing stock.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

LOL

Joe Biden
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Yeah, Biden's not the kind of powerful leader you guys prefer who publicly humiliates himself standing next to Putin, exchanges W T F love letters with Kim Jong Un, or makes terrible "deals" with the Taliban to hand them Afghanistan on a silver platter...

Sadly we're stuck with a President now who is kicking Putin's butt up and down the street, is ACTUALLY containing China, and is uniting Europe behind us and making NATO stronger than ever (rather than rat ******* ing it). Such a laughing stock.
Are you punking us?

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Sadly we're stuck with a President now who is kicking Putin's butt up and down the street, is ACTUALLY containing China, and is uniting Europe behind us and making NATO stronger than ever (rather than rat ******* ing it). Such a laughing stock.
Are you punking us?

He's clearly desperate for attention.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Are you punking us?

Just look at this powerful leader in action. Definitely wasn't a laughing stock.

jkpackfan
SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Lmao holy hell is this a serious post?
SmaptyWolf
jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I can imagine it's pretty disorienting for you. The "news" bubble you guys live in ain't exactly paid to say nice things about Democrats. Ever.
Redwolf
Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Link?

Try me.

Here's what I could find. Unless you're talking about something else, your numbers only appear to be off by 50x or so.

NBC: 260 on terror watch list stopped at southern border since beginning of 2022

Do you have "alternative facts" to support your 15,000 arrested terrorists claim?
So your saying that if you're not on the terror watchlist you can't be a terrorist?
jkpackfan
SmaptyWolf said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I can imagine it's pretty disorienting for you. The "news" bubble you guys live in ain't exactly paid to say nice things about Democrats. Ever.
The same could be said for you and your "bubble". Hilarious post
FlossyDFlynt
jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Just put them on ignore, its not worth it
SmaptyWolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Please do. It'll keep your blood pressure down, and I can point out how nuts you guys are in peace.
jkpackfan
FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Lol nah this one is high quality entertainment. No way he actually believes the garbage he types
Werewolf
Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Link?

He and other libs have long been gone over the waterfall. Threw #theSieve a life jacket and he swam away from it just before going over the edge. No hope and not worth the banter back n forth............he cannot be saved.
SmaptyWolf
jkpackfan said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Lol nah this one is high quality entertainment. No way he actually believes the garbage he types

It's definitely pretty funny watching you guys absolutely spaz out when you're exposed to reality.
Werewolf
Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Link?

Try me.

So your saying that if you're not on the terror watchlist you can't be a terrorist?
Talking to a construction pal of mine and he has a Mexican foreman and some laborers. Foreman cannot find any new illegals to work........... he says that the young male illegals coming in are not from Mexico. We'll find out that there are teams that were paid to come here and will continue to be paid until activated as mercenaries behind our lines. They aren't working for Russia......... most likely SOROS/WEF, Iran or CCP
Civilized
Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Link?

Try me.

I'm saying your 15,000 terrorists number is made up bull**** that you got from an internet meme or fake Twitter account.

It's a number with no basis that's made up to shock and titillate you guys just like "2,000 Mules."
caryking
jkpackfan said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

That's some funny stuff…

Joe Biden
Redwolf
SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Please do. It'll keep your blood pressure down, and I can point out how nuts you guys are in peace.
You would do well to remember this buddy boy, it's your backyard too.
Question is when the line is drawn and our country is under attack from all the bad guys we let in, what side are you on.
packgrad
jkpackfan said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

He doesn't. He just wants attention because he can't get it off the internet. It's rather pitiful.
Oldsouljer
Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Redwolf said:

Link?

Try me.

Then Civ was correct.
First Page Last Page
Page 179 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.