The Biden Administration..V3

910,379 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A wrinkle that few expected.

packofwolves
Reporter asked him if the wall works and Biden responded "no". Does he really think people are so stupid to believe this bs…

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-claims-choice-build-trumps-border-wall/story?id=103757017

"Money was appropriated for the border wall," Biden told reporters, referring to congressional action during the Trump administration. "I tried to get them to reappropriate -- to redirect the money. They didn't, they wouldn't. And in the meantime, there's nothing under the law other than they have to use the money for what is appropriated. I can't stop that."
Werewolf
You might recognize the real Joe here in this clip.
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

Reporter asked him if the wall works and Biden responded "no". Does he really think people are so stupid to believe this bs…

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-claims-choice-build-trumps-border-wall/story?id=103757017

"Money was appropriated for the border wall," Biden told reporters, referring to congressional action during the Trump administration. "I tried to get them to reappropriate -- to redirect the money. They didn't, they wouldn't. And in the meantime, there's nothing under the law other than they have to use the money for what is appropriated. I can't stop that."

Because to anyone who's spent more than 3 minutes thinking about it, it's obvious the answer is "no".

You think some woman is going to walk across a continent, through deserts and rapists, risking everything to sneak into the U.S., and then get to the wall and say "Dammit! Ok, let's turn it around!"

Lol, yeah ok.
Werewolf
Trying to shake some of you guys out of your Mockingbird Matrix.........its a damn job. LOL

packofwolves
Bold move by Biden…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-choice-hunters-ex-colleague-whistleblower-post-raises-concerns-guarding-son-comer

"The Office of Special Counsel is responsible for investigating whistleblower retaliation at agencies like the Departments of Justice and the Treasury," he added. "Naming a Biden family crony to this position does not instill confidence that the law will be enforced fairly."
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

Bold move by Biden…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-choice-hunters-ex-colleague-whistleblower-post-raises-concerns-guarding-son-comer

"The Office of Special Counsel is responsible for investigating whistleblower retaliation at agencies like the Departments of Justice and the Treasury," he added. "Naming a Biden family crony to this position does not instill confidence that the law will be enforced fairly."
At this point they are so emboldened that it no longer matters to keep things quiet.

As soon as we split as a country and sides are made clear everyone will be better off.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
sheeple continue to graze….they simply require shepherding on ocassion. This can be done with a dose of daily mockingbird media and an orchestrated false flag event to move them more quickly.
Werewolf
have Democrats in Chicago had enough of Chicago democratic machine politics and their open borders policy? sounds like it

Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Because to anyone who's spent more than 3 minutes thinking about it, it's obvious the answer is "no".

You think some woman is going to walk across a continent, through deserts and rapists, risking everything to sneak into the U.S., and then get to the wall and say "Dammit! Ok, let's turn it around!"

Lol, yeah ok.

Maybe if they know it's there they won't start the long trip to begin with?
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

have Democrats in Chicago had enough of Chicago democratic machine politics and their open borders policy? sounds like it

I feel bad for them but they voted for it. Enjoy!
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Lol, yeah ok.

Maybe if they know it's there they won't start the long trip to begin with?

If someone's situation is so bad that walking across a thousand miles of desert with a significant chance of rape and/or death sounds like the "good option", you really think that they'll be dissuaded by some easy-to-bypass wall?

Since you like fairy tales, here's another one: Did I mention American businesses like illegal immigrant labor? You think Republican politicians really care about stopping it for real? What do you think their high dollar donors would do if they did? Sorry hombre, you're being played. They push the wall exactly because it doesn't work, but keeps you guys voting for them.
packgrad
[
hokiewolf
Let's talk about a real Biden failure that will ultimately claim thousands of Israeli lives

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Let's talk about a real Biden failure that will ultimately claim thousands of Israeli lives

Israel itself also provided tons of humanitarian aid to Gaza. Because it's basically a prison camp full of starving civilians, and that's what sane people do when they don't want to breed even more militants.

I'm shocked, though, that it took right-wingers a full 30 seconds to make this attack a "Biden failure".
jkpackfan
I have no words. I'm all for helping the innocent Palestinian people but you've gotta know where that money will ultimately end up…Hamas doesn't want peace.
jkpackfan
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Israel itself also provided tons of humanitarian aid to Gaza. Because it's basically a prison camp full of starving civilians, and that's what sane people do when they don't want to breed even more militants.

I'm shocked, though, that it took right-wingers a full 30 seconds to make this attack a "Biden failure".
I don't disagree with your first point but if we want that aid to actually get to those that need it most then we've gotta eliminate Hamas which will probably never happen. They don't want peace and pretty much control everything coming and going over there.
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

when you provide money to a terrorist organization with no strings attached and then also release $6B in funds to Iran, who supports Hammas, even though you were warned this could be a result of such action, then yes you've earned blame.

Israel made an error in 2005 ceding territory to Palestine. They made that error because what happened was a terrorist organization was elected the leadership on Gaza and instead of investing their money in hospitals, schools and humanitarian aid to help the people they governed they have spent the last 18 years stockpiling weapons and stoking the embers of hate that has led to the attack yesterday.

The people of Gaza need to look at themselves as to why they live in a prison camp, because there is a simple solution to change that, stop looking at terrorists for your leadership.

I hope Israel evicts every single person out of Gaza and seizes that area for good.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

when you provide money to a terrorist organization with no strings attached and then also release $6B in funds to Iran, who supports Hammas, even though you were warned this could be a result of such action, then yes you've earned blame.

Israel made an error in 2005 ceding territory to Palestine. They made that error because what happened was a terrorist organization was elected the leadership on Gaza and instead of investing their money in hospitals, schools and humanitarian aid to help the people they governed they have spent the last 18 years stockpiling weapons and stoking the embers of hate that has led to the attack yesterday.

The people of Gaza need to look at themselves as to why they live in a prison camp, because there is a simple solution to change that, stop looking at terrorists for your leadership.

I hope Israel evicts every single person out of Gaza and seizes that area for good.
You honestly think the Biden admin provided money to Hamas with no strings attached, presumably with Israel's blessing since it would certainly go through them? Whoever's telling you that also probably didn't mention that the 6 billion "going to Iran" is actually sitting in an account in Qatar, which we're using to buy verified goods being sent to Iran... they didn't get handed a "please attack Israel with this" check.

Anyway man, have you been to Israel? Driven through the West Bank? I have. Everyone on both sides are always hyper-emotional and want to make this thing as black and white as possible... but man, it's a mess. It ain't black and white at all. It sounds like you're already pretty stoked for some good ol' fashioned ethnic cleansing, though, so I'll leave it at that.
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

You honestly think the Biden admin provided money to Hamas with no strings attached, presumably with Israel's blessing since it would certainly go through them? Whoever's telling you that also probably didn't mention that the 6 billion "going to Iran" is actually sitting in an account in Qatar, which we're using to buy verified goods being sent to Iran... they didn't get handed a "please attack Israel with this" check.

Anyway man, have you been to Israel? Driven through the West Bank? I have. Everyone on both sides are always hyper-emotional and want to make this thing as black and white as possible... but man, it's a mess. It ain't black and white at all. It sounds like you're already pretty stoked for some good ol' fashioned ethnic cleansing, though, so I'll leave it at that.
when your sole purpose is to eradicate the Israeli state over the comfort and care of your own people, then start an attack on civilians, you get what you deserve.
hokiewolf
This looks incredibly bad for the Biden Administration

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/iran-israel-hamas-strike-planning-bbe07b25
caryking
hokiewolf said:

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/iran-israel-hamas-strike-planning-bbe07b25

There's a Stars and Stripe (Military Paper) report that is saying weapons being sent Ukraine are being stolen. That report came out last month. Man, it would be really sad if our weapons ended up being what was used against Israel…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

when your sole purpose is to eradicate the Israeli state over the comfort and care of your own people, then start an attack on civilians, you get what you deserve.
Amen, they targeted civilians so they deserve whatever happens.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

There's a Stars and Stripe (Military Paper) report that is saying weapons being sent Ukraine are being stolen. That report came out last month. Man, it would be really sad if our weapons ended up being what was used against Israel…

Incidentally, are you opposed to military aid to Israel also? Or do you only oppose military aid to countries that Putin is currently fighting?
Werewolf
Back in 2007 the real Joe said something a little different than his past actions.

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Incidentally, are you opposed to military aid to Israel also? Or do you only oppose military aid to countries that Putin is currently fighting?
I look at it in one simple way…. We are broke!! I don't want anymore money going anywhere until we get our finances in order. So, I guess the answer is… NO!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Putin, Iran, Hamas, and Hezbollah are the definition of Evil. They should get no support, funding, aid or comfort from the United States and its allies
Werewolf
The #Devolution u say! By the way, a citizen jounalist put this out about 18-20 months ago too….in person DC video

Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Putin, Iran, Hamas, and Hezbollah are the definition of Evil. They should get no support, funding, aid or comfort from the United States and its allies
I believe Biden just dropped $5 billion on Iran. I find it hard to believe that was authorized by Congress.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I believe Biden just dropped $5 billion on Iran. I find it hard to believe that was authorized by Congress.
You believe wrong, though I get it... every tragedy is a chance to score political points.

Anyway:
  • It was Iran's money, which we had previously frozen. We didn't spend a dime.
  • We still control the money, it's in an account in Qatar.
  • We actually control what it will eventually be used for, and have limited it to food and medicine from verified vendors.
  • NONE HAS BEEN SPENT YET!

So yeah, nice try.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Do you get some kind of Bat-Signal anytime someone says the word Biden? You are Johnny on the spot to deflect or at least TDS.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

The U. S. has a National security interest in Israel. What is our National security interests in Ukraine?
hokiewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

The U. S. has a National security interest in Israel. What is our National security interests in Ukraine?
defeat of Putin
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

defeat of Putin
That's pretty much what Milley said the other night in a sixty minutes interview. Problem is, neither he nor his master Biden understand that Americans don't get why they should care about that when our own country is being invaded. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to stop the Russians too, but Biden isn't even bothering to address the concerns that undermine the popular will to support Ukraine.
TheStorm
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Do you get some kind of Bat-Signal anytime someone says the word Biden? You are Johnny on the spot to deflect or at least TDS.
One-trick pony gotta one-trick pony... it's really all that he / she's capable of.
First Page Last Page
Page 177 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.