The Biden Administration..V3

908,308 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here's one for the Sleepy Joe Cuck Squad.....

Remember... President Trump was nothing but a lying grifter.... Funny how the MSM have all of sudden turned on Sleepy Joe the last few days? Wonder why????

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Remember... President Trump was nothing but a lying grifter.... Funny how the MSM have all of sudden turned on Sleepy Joe the last few days? Wonder why????

You know why…. It's a setup to get rid of him.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

You know why…. It's a setup to get rid of him.
Absolutely it is...

All of a sudden the WaPo, NYT, CNN and MSNBC start off with the same talking points within 24 hours of one another.

It's similar to the Cuck Squad on here when they show up in force parroting the same leftwing talking points. Sheep... useless sheep.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
packgrad said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civ - thanks for posting the articles. Will read them when I have time later. Regarding Hunter, I do think the IRS whistleblowers are very credible. And if what they say is true, the investigation was stopped or significantly hindered regarding the taxes. The interview with Hunter was prevented in Dec before Joe took office. So regarding the taxes, I do believe it needs to be fully investigated. I don't have confidence the special counsel will perform a proper investigation considering the sweet heart deal he tried to get through court, But hopefully that is not the case. He did let the statute run out on earlier tax years.

I agree, the IRS whistleblowers seemed credible to me too.

I think it's unfortunate but fairly predictable that the President's son would have a tax case handled differently than me or you if we were to get audited and later investigated. I wasn't upset to see a judge later step in and throw out the sweetheart plea deal. We don't need to exacerbate the optics or the actual chasm in criminal justice outcomes in this country between the privileged and the less fortunate.

The bigger and more important question for our country though is whether there are any credible leads that seem to implicate Joe in criminality and on that topic my suspicion is that if there were inklings of it so far they would have surfaced at some point and Pubs would be screaming about them from the rooftops.

That being said, running it to ground exhaustively is best for the country.

Hopefully we will find out now that the impeachment inquiry is official. With the inquiry, there should not be interference obtaining records.
In theory, though I don't know that any of this will go far. I absolutely hate that the Dems crossed the Rubicon by starting an impeachment a couple years ago because when you do things like that, there's no turning back. That sword cuts both ways. And it shows how little they care about the nobler things that matter in governance. As for the other side of the aisle, they're just as bad with their complicity, there's no doubt in my mind that McCarthy got his hand forced to do something he doesn't want to do. There's a handful of "Mr. Smith's" in Congress, the rest are Uniparty.

I know conservatives have been conditioned with a decades-long standard playbook into going completely torch and pitchforks over piddling nonsense like Hillary's emails... there's never anything to any of these "scandals", but they always achieve their intended purpose of making the target *seem* shady. Of course this latest thing is a new innovation... don't even bother making up something to go after, just impeach now and figure it out later.

So now imagine if Biden, a few months ago, had actually threatened to withhold vital military aid to one of our allies (while they were under attack) unless they were willing to dig up and/or fabricate political dirt on Trump. Something that is unquestionable serious, corrupt, and illegal, with hard evidence that it happened. Can you imagine what conservatives would do with ACTUAL corruption? Forget the "Rubicon", they would begin impeachment hearings that day, and they would be right to. If we don't do that when a leader is acting brazenly corrupt, then there's no such thing as the rule of law.

That was like an average Wednesday for Trump.

Are you trying to look like a deranged hypocrite these last couple of pages? If so, congratulations on successful duplicity.
Nah... he's not trying to look like a deranged hypocrite... but rather, he is a deranged hypocrite.
Oldsouljer
Man, if Biden was a superhero, his name would be Whopperman. If he were a DJ, he'd be the Big Whopper. (With apologies to JP Richardson)

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/09/15/biden-tells-rabbis-on-high-holy-days-call-that-he-was-raised-in-synagogues-n2163845
packofwolves
Add professor to Joe's resume, but only in Joe's imaginary life:

https://nypost.com/2023/09/14/biden-boasts-teaching-political-theory-at-upenn-but-he-never-taught-a-single-class/
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

https://nypost.com/2023/09/14/biden-boasts-teaching-political-theory-at-upenn-but-he-never-taught-a-single-class/

LOLOLOL-can you imagine Joe as a college professor?!
packofwolves
Biden is an absolute failure on the border, along with weasel Mayorkas. Inexcusable what is happening. Can't get his butt out of office soon enough.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mass-migrant-releases-begin-san-diego-border-overwhelmed-youre-free

" Video out of San Diego shows hundreds of migrants being released from buses, with migrants from China and Pakistan onto the streets. A conversation in the video shows a migrant speaking to a Border Patrol agent, who tells him he can do whatever he wants now.

….

This is after releases have been taking place in Arizona in the Tucson Sector for days as agents have been facing 2,000 encounters a day and images have emerged of packed shelters in places like Ajo."
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

Biden is an absolute failure on the border, along with weasel Mayorkas. Inexcusable what is happening. Can't get his butt out of office soon enough.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mass-migrant-releases-begin-san-diego-border-overwhelmed-youre-free

" Video out of San Diego shows hundreds of migrants being released from buses, with migrants from China and Pakistan onto the streets. A conversation in the video shows a migrant speaking to a Border Patrol agent, who tells him he can do whatever he wants now.

….

This is after releases have been taking place in Arizona in the Tucson Sector for days as agents have been facing 2,000 encounters a day and images have emerged of packed shelters in places like Ajo."
A couple of guys here on this board are probably in front of the boob tube now watching CNN and MSNBC cheering this on......probably with the vigor matching a Pack football game.
caryking
Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

A couple of guys here on this board are probably in front of the boob tube now watching CNN and MSNBC cheering this on......probably with the vigor matching a Pack football game.
Unfortunately, this may be true…. For the life of me, I don't understand why it's so difficult to follow simple immigration law..

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Unfortunately, this may be true…. For the life of me, I don't understand why it's so difficult to follow simple immigration law..
I've got bad news for you... this actually is the immigration law. Our immigration laws have been pretty broken in various ways for decades, and everyone agrees they need to be fixed. But Republicans have stonewalled any immigration legislation.

If you want to end illegal immigration tomorrow, the single most powerful tool we have is E-Verify, a way to ensure everyone at a workplace is legal. Take away the jobs and people wont bother coming illegally. But here's the dirty little secret... American businesses don't want that, so Republicans have fought it tooth and nail.

So Republicans are doing everything they can behind the scenes to keep the cheap labor flowing in, and THEN get to use it as a campaign issue to keep you guys foaming at the mouth. Lol, Steve Bannon even got put in jail for pocketing some of the money you guys sent in to "build the wall", before Trump pardoned him. Nice racket.
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

packofwolves said:

LOLOLOL-can you imagine Joe as a college professor?!
Bill Clinton did it, I suppose Joebie can pull it off, it's not like a lot of profs don't mouth nonsense these days anyway.
Oldsouljer
Ouch! Good thing Biden doesn't have an ounce of empathy in his body or this one would sting.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/09/16/watch-dem-voter-decimates-joe-biden-when-asked-who-hes-leaning-toward-and-why-n2163883

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

I've got bad news for you... this actually is the immigration law. Our immigration laws have been pretty broken in various ways for decades, and everyone agrees they need to be fixed. But Republicans have stonewalled any immigration legislation.

If you want to end illegal immigration tomorrow, the single most powerful tool we have is E-Verify, a way to ensure everyone at a workplace is legal. Take away the jobs and people wont bother coming illegally. But here's the dirty little secret... American businesses don't want that, so Republicans have fought it tooth and nail.

So Republicans are doing everything they can behind the scenes to keep the cheap labor flowing in, and THEN get to use it as a campaign issue to keep you guys foaming at the mouth. Lol, Steve Bannon even got put in jail for pocketing some of the money you guys sent in to "build the wall", before Trump pardoned him. Nice racket.
Just stupid commentary…

We have laws on the books for illegal crossing. Enforce them. People, like this idiot, always come up with these grand government programs, or whatever…. Just stupid thinking!!

And, as usual… Trump!!

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Just stupid commentary…

We have laws on the books for illegal crossing. Enforce them. People, like this idiot, always come up with these grand government programs, or whatever…. Just stupid thinking!!

And, as usual… Trump!!
Oh, please... there's about 100% chance that Fox News video was total BS, as always. They're shameless. In realty those were asylum seekers who were granted entry and then dumped off. You can't exactly be "illegal" when a cop lets you go.

As I said, though, our asylum system is pretty broken. It's too bad Republicans (not just Trump) like it that way... cheap labor, and a way to keep you nitwits permanently riled up.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Just stupid commentary…

And, as usual… Trump!!
Oh, please... there's about 100% chance that Fox News video was total BS, as always. They're shameless. In realty those were asylum seekers who were granted entry and then dumped off. You can't exactly be "illegal" when a cop lets you go.

As I said, though, our asylum system is pretty broken. It's too bad Republicans (not just Trump) like it that way... cheap labor, and a way to keep you nitwits permanently riled up.
Who watches Fox News?

First and foremost… this has absolutely nothing to do with Asylum. The vast majority of these people are illegally crossing our border. As usual, an idiotic liberal like you, wants to change the storyline.

This stupid ass government, endorsed by stupid ass people like you, are allowing the absolute invasion of our border. Then we have studio ass mayors, like Adams, blaming the Texas Governor, for busing of these illegals into NYC. Blame this current federal government!

You want be able to because you're too stupid to realize the reality of this situation, as a useless liberal does!!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Just stupid commentary…

And, as usual… Trump!!

Who watches Fox News?

First and foremost… this has absolutely nothing to do with Asylum. The vast majority of these people are illegally crossing our border. As usual, an idiotic liberal like you, wants to change the storyline.

This stupid ass government, endorsed by stupid ass people like you, are allowing the absolute invasion of our border. Then we have studio ass mayors, like Adams, blaming the Texas Governor, for busing of these illegals into NYC. Blame this current federal government!

You want be able to because you're too stupid to realize the reality of this situation, as a useless liberal does!!
the fact of the matter is that both parties are equally at fault for what has gone on at the border. The immigration system is broken, and there is zero political will from either side to change that broken system.

The near impossibility of being able to immigrate into the United States with less then 2% of those who seek to LEGALLY immigrate into the US is an embarrassment and the reason why there is an issue at the border.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Just stupid commentary…

And, as usual… Trump!!

Who watches Fox News?

the fact of the matter is that both parties are equally at fault for what has gone on at the border. The immigration system is broken, and there is zero political will from either side to change that broken system.

The near impossibility of being able to immigrate into the United States with less then 2% of those who seek to LEGALLY immigrate into the US is an embarrassment and the reason why there is an issue at the border.
That is such a misrepresentation….

How many people should the US legally allow in per year?

Determine that, then figure out how to streamline the process. At the border, turn them all away. The very fact that people think it's ok for them to stroll across the border, is crazy. This administration created the problem. He used his words, and they started coming.

Hokie, you are bought into the same narrative as this other hack. You can try and combine the issues; however, that's going to keep this country divided. This is very simple in its resolution…

1) stop the insanity at the border, by turning them back
2) determine a useful number of immigrants to come into the country
3) streamline the process

If it's not done in that order, we will never solve the political problem.

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Just stupid commentary…

And, as usual… Trump!!

Who watches Fox News?

Determine that, then figure out how to streamline the process. At the border, turn them all away. The very fact that people think it's ok for them to stroll across the border, is crazy. This administration created the problem. He used his words, and they started coming.

Hokie, you are bought into the same narrative as this other hack. You can try and combine the issues; however, that's going to keep this country divided. This is very simple in its resolution…

Conservative fan fiction aside, almost no one (outside of Libertarian wackos) thinks its ok for them to stroll across the border.

Unfortunately your mind prefers simple, and loves it when politicians and media feed you simple BS, but this is a complicated problem.

Unless there's an active pandemic, turning people away before they have the chance to request an asylum hearing is illegal. Ultimately most do end up getting sent back after a hearing, and we DO have immigration limits, but if you don't like how things are working why aren't Republicans clamoring to change immigration laws, instead of spending all of their time thinking about Hunter Biden? Why didn't Republicans try to change any actual immigration laws when Trump was in power? It's such a mystery.

And how would you like to change things, anyway? If a ship full of Jews show up fleeing the holocaust, are you turning them away, too, before they can request asylum?
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Just stupid commentary…

And, as usual… Trump!!

Who watches Fox News?

Conservative fan fiction aside, almost no one (outside of Libertarian wackos) thinks its ok for them to stroll across the border.

Unfortunately your mind prefers simple, and loves it when politicians and media feed you simple BS, but this is a complicated problem.

Unless there's an active pandemic, turning people away before they have the chance to request an asylum hearing is illegal. Ultimately most do end up getting sent back after a hearing, and we DO have immigration limits, but if you don't like how things are working why aren't Republicans clamoring to change immigration laws, instead of spending all of their time thinking about Hunter Biden? Why didn't Republicans try to change any actual immigration laws when Trump was in power? It's such a mystery.

And how would you like to change things, anyway? If a ship full of Jews show up fleeing the holocaust, are you turning them away, too, before they can request asylum?

Again… misrepresentation!

Answer a simple question… what is a useful number of immigrants the US should "allow" into the country?

1 million?

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Just stupid commentary…

And, as usual… Trump!!

Who watches Fox News?

Answer a simple question… what is a useful number of immigrants the US should "allow" into the country?

1 million?
Lol, I'm not sure you know what "misrepresentation" means, but anyway...

To answer your question, the "useful" number of immigrants needed every year is constrained by two things:

1) Our citizens' birthrate (along with most "1st world" countries) has been dropping for a while, so we need a certain number of immigrants to make up the difference if we want our economy to grow and not shrink.

2) The number of immigrants has to be low enough not to culturally stress everyone out.

Finding the correct number of immigrants that satisfies both #1 and #2 is really hard, but clearly both Repubs and Dems prioritize #1, and Republicans use #2 to con you guys into voting Republican.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Just stupid commentary…

And, as usual… Trump!!

Who watches Fox News?

1 million?
Lol, I'm not sure you know what "misrepresentation" means, but anway...

To answer your question, the "useful" number of immigrants needed every year is constrained by two things:

1) Our citizens' birthrate (along with most "1st world" countries) has been dropping for a while, so we need a certain number of immigrants to make up the difference if we want our economy to grow and not shrink.

2) The number of immigrants has to be low enough not to culturally stress everyone out.

Finding the correct number of immigrants that satisfies both #1 and #2 is really hard, but clearly both Repubs and Dems prioritize #1, and Republicans use #2 to con you guys into voting Republican.

You are always looking to to demean someone, aren't you?? Why do you think so many people have come at you the way they have?

I have a decent grasp of the English language and don't need people like you trying to make something, out of nothing.

As far as your birth rate info, we don't need anything. We have people sitting without jobs, as it stands. Just go look into any impoverished area and look at the people sitting on their porch…. These illegal immigrants are coming here and taking those jobs away. We, as a society demonize those people; however, the US Government along with elite money, took this jobs away from them.

So, right now, we don't need anymore immigration. We need for the current unemployed to take those jobs, whether white or blue collar…

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
Why are liberals such condescending *****s? It's like "because I'm a liberal, I'm automatically smart and you're dumb".

SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Just stupid commentary…

And, as usual… Trump!!

Who watches Fox News?

1 million?

You are always looking to to demean someone, aren't you?? Why do you think so many people have come at you the way they have?

I have a decent grasp of the English language and don't need people like you trying to make something, out of nothing.

As far as your birth rate info, we don't need anything. We have people sitting without jobs, as it stands. Just go look into any impoverished area and look at the people sitting on their porch…. These illegal immigrants are coming here and taking those jobs away. We, as a society demonize those people; however, the US Government along with elite money, took this jobs away from them.

So, right now, we don't need anymore immigration. We need for the current unemployed to take those jobs, whether white or blue collar…
Lol, you guys have been "demeaning" me, to put it mildly, the second I chimed in here, because that's what cult members do when exposed to anything outside of their bubble. But I'm a big boy and can handle it. It's pretty comical, though, how you melt into a snowflake puddle the second someone returns any of the bile your spewing and hurts your fee fees. That's kinda your thing, though... perpetual grievance.

Anyway, it's pretty clear you know exactly zero about economics, or even what our current unemployment rate is, so I guess we can wrap this attempted conversation up.
packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

Why are liberals such condescending *****s? It's like "because I'm a liberal, I'm automatically smart and you're dumb".

Keep in mind this guy talks about cults and propaganda on the right then says "well, if president Biden believes it's true, then I believe it's true." So stupid.

Dude is a brainwashed liberal.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Keep in mind this guy talks about cults and propaganda on the right then says "well, if president Biden believes it's true, then I believe it's true." So stupid.

I think what I said was that if Biden believes something a particular killed his son, you'd have to be a demonic jackal to argue with him about it. But that's how you guys roll.
packgrad
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I think what I said was that if Biden believes something a particular killed his son, you'd have to be a demonic jackal to argue with him about it. But that's how you guys roll.

You should have just said "agreed", *******. But you're a delusional hypocrite. That's how you roll.

Seriously. Who the **** is arguing with Biden on here? We're arguing with a dumbass liberal pretending to take the high ground while incessantly calling names. Such a fake poster.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Just stupid commentary…

And, as usual… Trump!!

Who watches Fox News?

1 million?

that's a false assumption. Why do we not give green cards to kids who get engineering degrees in the US instead of just shipping them back to their country?

You can have an argument about immigration, and you can have an argument about government handouts to the poor, but it's false that those folks are not working because legal immigrants are taking their jobs.

What jobs are illegal immigrants filling that poor US born citizens are taking?
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

If liberals had hijacked the IPS water cooler for years and spewed shockingly stupid conspiracy nonsense at the top of their lungs multiple times per day, while constantly insulting pretty much everyone else, I might have some sympathy for you guys.

Here's a tissue.
Oldsouljer
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Just stupid commentary…

And, as usual… Trump!!

Who watches Fox News?

1 million?

Lol, you guys have been "demeaning" me, to put it mildly, the second I chimed in here, because that's what cult members do when exposed to anything outside of their bubble. But I'm a big boy and can handle it. It's pretty comical, though, how you melt into a snowflake puddle the second someone returns any of the bile your spewing and hurts your fee fees. That's kinda your thing, though... perpetual grievance.

Anyway, it's pretty clear you know exactly zero about economics, or even what our current unemployment rate is, so I guess we can wrap this attempted conversation up.
I don't think I've said anything particularly demeaning in your direction, to the extent that I can remember anything I've said concerning you, of course. You don't say anything that I often want to respond to, but that's ok, that is what message board choice is all about. The fact is, there's only one individual on this forum I've had to put on "ignore" and that's because all they do is generate endless vile word salad posts that contribute nothing and clog up the threads, and you're not that person.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Just stupid commentary…

And, as usual… Trump!!

Who watches Fox News?

1 million?

that's a false assumption. Why do we not give green cards to kids who get engineering degrees in the US instead of just shipping them back to their country?

You can have an argument about immigration, and you can have an argument about government handouts to the poor, but it's false that those folks are not working because legal immigrants are taking their jobs.

What jobs are illegal immigrants filling that poor US born citizens are taking?
It's just not a false assumption, at all..

Green Cards - why does NC State have so many Asians and Indians enrolled? Why is it so damn hard for NC born kids to get in anymore? Quit reaching for these people, educating them, then they go back to their country…

Let me say this again… High Point, the furniture capital of the world with very little manufacturing. Yes, those people sitting on their front porch would be working those jobs. I'd bet, if the manufacturing came back, illegal immigrants would fill those jobs.

It's on the Federal Government to manage immigration and they aren't right now.

Joe Biden
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

….

Just stupid commentary…

And, as usual… Trump!!

Who watches Fox News?

1 million?

You came in here very hot, right from the start. So, yes, you have been demeaned by some, including me. You earned it properly. Now, if you'd like to start over, then let's do that.

BTW, I'm fr from a grievance person. In fact, I would rather have conversation with people that truly enjoy discussion…. Just today, while sitting in Delta Sky Lounge, at LaGaurdia Airport, I met a guy (Black probably Liberal) and we enjoyed each others conversation, so much, that we exchanged contacts.

And yes, we were talking political stuff as well as race relations…

Economics - Have you ever started a company, from scratch, and grow it to 70M with 145 employees? Yes, I really don't know much about economics, finance, employment, supply chain, sales and marketing, etc…

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

The mythical porch-sitters would have all the construction work they can handle if they wanted to go into the industry.

There is a chronic labor shortage in construction for both skilled and unskilled workers despite 15% of the American construction workforce being undocumented (second by proportion only to agriculture).

The jobs are still out there.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

caryking said:

The mythical porch-sitters would have all the construction work they can handle if they wanted to go into the industry.

There is a chronic labor shortage in construction for both skilled and unskilled workers despite 15% of the American construction workforce being undocumented (second by proportion only to agriculture).

The jobs are still out there.
agree 1000%. And these are great paying jobs.
TheStorm
SmaptyWolf said:

I think what I said was that if Biden believes he taught a political science class at Penn for 4 years, you'd have to be a demonic jackal to argue with him about it. But that's how you guys roll.
First Page Last Page
Page 173 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.