The Biden Administration..V3

904,031 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

Seriously........ is this not unraveling for Sleepy Joe's re-election campaign????

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
The Biden crime family.

But Trump…..
packofwolves
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Irresponsibly platforming. Lol. Heard someone, may have been RFK Jr or Dr Drew, on a podcast recently that mocked this mindset. Science used to welcome all theories. They may disagree with them but it allowed them to question their position and defend it. Now people like you want to say people shouldn't be allowed to have opinions different than yours publicly, and if they do it's misinformation. You don't even think the guy is allowed to think the cia killed his father and uncle??? Lol.

What reasons do you have to believe bioweapons aren't being created to target races? You called lab leak theory a conspiracy theory. How is this different? Why is he a loon for thinking the cia killed his father and uncle?

This is intellectual debate to you? Mocking the man and calling him a loon.

Sounds more like the democrat playbook. Brand someone, lean into it, and keep reciting it until it's accepted as fact to fellow lefties. Same crap y'all do with words like cis.

Yeah, continuing to question MMR vaccine safety is irresponsible as hell. Looney as hell. Deserving of mockery.

Nobody cares if flat-earth loons want to gather for their yearly convention at the PNC Center and "welcome" their "theory" that the earth is flat. Nobody dies from that "theory" as best as I can tell. I don't care if people want to pop off their nutso ideas about fake moon landings or shooters on grassy knolls.

Vaccine safety isn't that, though. People die when crackpots like RFK Jr. and other anti-vaxxers ramp up even more fear and mistrust and vaccine hesitancy and espouse their completely unsupported and unscientific and thoroughly debunked views that MMR vaccines cause autism, or that vaccine research caused Lyme disease, HIV, or the Spanish Flu, or that rotavirus vaccines are unsafe.

This is nothing but dangerous garbage, not legitimate "welcoming" of scientifically veracious "theories."

And it's not like he's standing up talking about new information that may actually be worthy of analysis. He's just recycling the same old tired and thoroughly debunked vaccine safety "theories" that he has been the last 20 years. And unfortunately, mostly because of his last name, people listen to him.

Go read about the upticks in measles rates and whooping cough worldwide from 2016-on due to declining vaccination rates and ask yourself why in the world kindergarten vaccination rates are declining when vaccines are safe and are more readily available than ever.

Go read about all the lies he's told about Paul Offit, one of the lead developers of the rotavirus vaccine, and Offit's work, most recently on Rogan, which as you know is the biggest podcast platform in the world. On top of his lies about vaccine safety that harm public trust in vaccines and institutions, his accusations about Offit culminated with death threats for Offit and his family.

https://pauloffit.substack.com/p/my-conversation-with-robert-f-kennedy

There's no way Rogan is going to have the knowledge to rebut these lies in real time, or spend any time researching the claims or clarifying the record after the fact.

That's irresponsible platforming.

And it's hi-****ing-larious that you're holding RFK Jr. up as some bastion of free speech. This is the same guy who thinks energy company owners and execs should be in prison and we should prosecute climate change deniers.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/flashback-robert-f-kennedy-jr-once-called-for-koch-industries-and-exxonmobil-to-be-put-to-corporate-death

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/rfk-jr-long-legacy-supporting-075942640.html

Between sex-assaulting, election fraud-promoting, democracy-demeaning ex-Presidents and looney grifter anti-vaxx hangers-on like RFK Jr. you guys pick they weirdest "victim" examples ever.

ETA: Almost forgot about accused sex trafficker Andrew Tate. He was getting held up as a cancel culture victim on here a couple of months ago.

As TOB said about the Cheats, "That's a triple play!" LOLOL.

Oh, RFK Jr is responsible for measles and whooping cough outbreaks in S Africa? Sounds like you have a lot in common with him in that you both are very free with your "facts" (also as evidenced by your transgender propaganda.) Lets look at measles cases in the US the last 10 years, as certainly you are not suggesting he is impacting cases worldwide.
2023- 18 so far
2022- 151
2021- 49
2020- 13
2019- 1,274
2018- 375
2017- 120
2016- 86
2015-188
2014- 667
2013- 187

RFK's opinion on vaccines is responsible for 3,128 cases of measles in the last 10 years. OH DEAR!!!! SILENCE HIM!!!

https://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html

India leads the world in cases this year with more than 20 times the cases than we've had in 10 years. Who knew RFK Jr held such pull in India. Or Yemen. Or Pakistan.

RFK is not my guy, and I don't agree with him on vaccines. But I do think he has the right to have his opinion and voice his opinion on vaccines, even on the JRE. You certainly had/have no problem with Fauci using MSM platforms to spread his thoroughly rebutted propaganda about the Covid vaccine.

I also think its hi-****ing-larious that you feign outrage about death threats Offit supposedly received because of RFK Jr's appearance on the JRE. I certainly think that's terrible and hate that happened to him. But that seems to happen all the time when your party speaks on other government officials. You conveniently had no issue with Kavanaugh receiving death threats because of the propaganda spread by Democrats and a mentally ill woman. https://apnews.com/article/us-supreme-court-brett-kavanaugh-district-of-columbia-maryland-government-and-politics-179d18e7f933b3decbaddb542ceb0b29

[url=https://apnews.com/article/us-supreme-court-brett-kavanaugh-district-of-columbia-maryland-government-and-politics-179d18e7f933b3decbaddb542ceb0b29][/url]You don't feign outrage at death threats for women speaking out against swimming with mentally ill men with dicks in swimming competitions. https://nypost.com/2022/06/21/olympian-sharron-davies-reveals-death-threats-during-trans-debate/

You don't care about truth as it pertains to vaccines. Your ilk is as much to blame for the anti vax community today as RFK Jr. Hell, your kind has empowered them. You spread untrue vaccine propaganda. You shamed people that disagreed. You chanted capitalism when people were fired for not getting vaccinated. You supported vaccine passports. And on an on.

I'm not voting for RFK Jr, and he is not my guy. He certainly spoke eloquently to Congress recently. He certainly speaks better than the leading Democrat candidate that you voted for. I get why many Democrats cast their support behind him. The only other 2 options as it stands right now is the same dementia ridden old man who fondled his daughter and random children, and a guy that was one of the worst leaders during Covid, Newsome.

We know who you are voting for though.

Sounds like we agree RFK is very wrong about vaccines.

We also want more transparent messaging from federal government institutions because the lack of transparency harms public trust.

Difference seems to be that I think RFK's anti-vax irresponsibility and the damage it wreaks disqualifies him from being a legitimate Presidential candidate. That's not to even speak of his other loony theories.

He's just another dude in the long recent line of unfit candidates for President.

I'm so ready for another President where all were all arguing about is their stance on issues and not their ability to speak coherently, subscription to crackpot theories, sex assaults, bankruptcies, social media diarrhea, inability to form complete sentences, awkward touching of the people around them, etc.

The last 7 years have been such a clown show. Last thing we need is RFK Jr. compounding that.
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Irresponsibly platforming. Lol. Heard someone, may have been RFK Jr or Dr Drew, on a podcast recently that mocked this mindset. Science used to welcome all theories. They may disagree with them but it allowed them to question their position and defend it. Now people like you want to say people shouldn't be allowed to have opinions different than yours publicly, and if they do it's misinformation. You don't even think the guy is allowed to think the cia killed his father and uncle??? Lol.

What reasons do you have to believe bioweapons aren't being created to target races? You called lab leak theory a conspiracy theory. How is this different? Why is he a loon for thinking the cia killed his father and uncle?

Sounds more like the democrat playbook. Brand someone, lean into it, and keep reciting it until it's accepted as fact to fellow lefties. Same crap y'all do with words like cis.

Yeah, continuing to question MMR vaccine safety is irresponsible as hell. Looney as hell. Deserving of mockery.

Nobody cares if flat-earth loons want to gather for their yearly convention at the PNC Center and "welcome" their "theory" that the earth is flat. Nobody dies from that "theory" as best as I can tell. I don't care if people want to pop off their nutso ideas about fake moon landings or shooters on grassy knolls.

Vaccine safety isn't that, though. People die when crackpots like RFK Jr. and other anti-vaxxers ramp up even more fear and mistrust and vaccine hesitancy and espouse their completely unsupported and unscientific and thoroughly debunked views that MMR vaccines cause autism, or that vaccine research caused Lyme disease, HIV, or the Spanish Flu, or that rotavirus vaccines are unsafe.

This is nothing but dangerous garbage, not legitimate "welcoming" of scientifically veracious "theories."

And it's not like he's standing up talking about new information that may actually be worthy of analysis. He's just recycling the same old tired and thoroughly debunked vaccine safety "theories" that he has been the last 20 years. And unfortunately, mostly because of his last name, people listen to him.

Go read about the upticks in measles rates and whooping cough worldwide from 2016-on due to declining vaccination rates and ask yourself why in the world kindergarten vaccination rates are declining when vaccines are safe and are more readily available than ever.

Go read about all the lies he's told about Paul Offit, one of the lead developers of the rotavirus vaccine, and Offit's work, most recently on Rogan, which as you know is the biggest podcast platform in the world. On top of his lies about vaccine safety that harm public trust in vaccines and institutions, his accusations about Offit culminated with death threats for Offit and his family.

There's no way Rogan is going to have the knowledge to rebut these lies in real time, or spend any time researching the claims or clarifying the record after the fact.

And it's hi-****ing-larious that you're holding RFK Jr. up as some bastion of free speech. This is the same guy who thinks energy company owners and execs should be in prison and we should prosecute climate change deniers.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/flashback-robert-f-kennedy-jr-once-called-for-koch-industries-and-exxonmobil-to-be-put-to-corporate-death

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/rfk-jr-long-legacy-supporting-075942640.html

Between sex-assaulting, election fraud-promoting, democracy-demeaning ex-Presidents and looney grifter anti-vaxx hangers-on like RFK Jr. you guys pick they weirdest "victim" examples ever.

ETA: Almost forgot about accused sex trafficker Andrew Tate. He was getting held up as a cancel culture victim on here a couple of months ago.

Oh, RFK Jr is responsible for measles and whooping cough outbreaks in S Africa? Sounds like you have a lot in common with him in that you both are very free with your "facts" (also as evidenced by your transgender propaganda.) Lets look at measles cases in the US the last 10 years, as certainly you are not suggesting he is impacting cases worldwide.
2023- 18 so far
2022- 151
2021- 49
2020- 13
2019- 1,274
2018- 375
2017- 120
2016- 86
2015-188
2014- 667
2013- 187

RFK's opinion on vaccines is responsible for 3,128 cases of measles in the last 10 years. OH DEAR!!!! SILENCE HIM!!!

India leads the world in cases this year with more than 20 times the cases than we've had in 10 years. Who knew RFK Jr held such pull in India. Or Yemen. Or Pakistan.

RFK is not my guy, and I don't agree with him on vaccines. But I do think he has the right to have his opinion and voice his opinion on vaccines, even on the JRE. You certainly had/have no problem with Fauci using MSM platforms to spread his thoroughly rebutted propaganda about the Covid vaccine.

I also think its hi-****ing-larious that you feign outrage about death threats Offit supposedly received because of RFK Jr's appearance on the JRE. I certainly think that's terrible and hate that happened to him. But that seems to happen all the time when your party speaks on other government officials. You conveniently had no issue with Kavanaugh receiving death threats because of the propaganda spread by Democrats and a mentally ill woman. https://apnews.com/article/us-supreme-court-brett-kavanaugh-district-of-columbia-maryland-government-and-politics-179d18e7f933b3decbaddb542ceb0b29

[url=https://apnews.com/article/us-supreme-court-brett-kavanaugh-district-of-columbia-maryland-government-and-politics-179d18e7f933b3decbaddb542ceb0b29][/url]You don't feign outrage at death threats for women speaking out against swimming with mentally ill men with dicks in swimming competitions. https://nypost.com/2022/06/21/olympian-sharron-davies-reveals-death-threats-during-trans-debate/

You don't care about truth as it pertains to vaccines. Your ilk is as much to blame for the anti vax community today as RFK Jr. Hell, your kind has empowered them. You spread untrue vaccine propaganda. You shamed people that disagreed. You chanted capitalism when people were fired for not getting vaccinated. You supported vaccine passports. And on an on.

I'm not voting for RFK Jr, and he is not my guy. He certainly spoke eloquently to Congress recently. He certainly speaks better than the leading Democrat candidate that you voted for. I get why many Democrats cast their support behind him. The only other 2 options as it stands right now is the same dementia ridden old man who fondled his daughter and random children, and a guy that was one of the worst leaders during Covid, Newsome.

We also want more transparent messaging from federal government institutions because the lack of transparency harms public trust.

Difference seems to be that I think RFK's anti-vax irresponsibility and the damage it wreaks disqualifies him from being a legitimate Presidential candidate. That's not to even speak of his other loony theories.

He's just another dude in the long recent line of unfit candidates for President.

I'm so ready for another President where all were all arguing about is their stance on issues and not their ability to speak coherently, subscription to crackpot theories, sex assaults, bankruptcies, social media diarrhea, inability to form complete sentences, awkward touching of the people around them, etc.

The last 7 years have been such a clown show. Last thing we need is RFK Jr. compounding that.

Lies and misrepresentations
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

2023- 18 so far
2022- 151
2021- 49
2020- 13
2019- 1,274
2018- 375
2017- 120
2016- 86
2015-188
2014- 667
2013- 187

RFK Jr would look like Einstein compared to the guy you voted to put in office.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

2023- 18 so far
2022- 151
2021- 49
2020- 13
2019- 1,274
2018- 375
2017- 120
2016- 86
2015-188
2014- 667
2013- 187

No comment on the Hunter deal today??? LMAO...

So freaking pathetic.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
BBW12OG
NM
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

2023- 18 so far
2022- 151
2021- 49
2020- 13
2019- 1,274
2018- 375
2017- 120
2016- 86
2015-188
2014- 667
2013- 187

No comment on the Hunter deal today??? LMAO...

So freaking pathetic.

Come on… you know Civ doesn't think he's fit to be in office…

Joe Biden
Werewolf

yawn................

If I Were the Deep State - Bad Carma & MAGADevilDog (rumble.com)
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Obama's personal chef drowns in 8-ft of water the main stream media reports. Below is the body of water data. Video exists showing the chef swimming laps.........maybe not swim team skill but modest with a American Crawl.

3.0 to 4.3 feet

The 4850-acre watershed is almost completely in Edgartown, with a small area in West Tisbury. Pond The pond has an area of 544 to 840 acres, a mean depth of 3.0 to 4.3 feet, and a tidal range of 0.6 ft.
Edgartown Great Pond | mvcommission.org

www.mvcommission.org/edgartown-great-pond
Werewolf
Congresswoman Plaskett gets some help from behind.........look closely. #Sheeple

She even utters the mistake ...."55th" to correct to "55" Watch closely. Watch her cover her mouth when she realizes she's on film.

packgrad
Crazy how much the US attorneys, FBI, local DAs, and media have COLLLUDED with the Biden administration to suppress information about the Biden Crime family.

Again, I guess collusion is no longer important.
packofwolves
packgrad said:

Crazy how much the US attorneys, FBI, local DAs, and media have COLLLUDED with the Biden administration to suppress information about the Biden Crime family.

Again, I guess collusion is no longer important.

Tried to give him broad immunity. Inexcusable…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/collapsed-hunter-biden-plea-deal-presidents-son-immunity-host-potential-crimes

"Perhaps most notably, the diversion agreement included a clause granting him broad immunity, in perpetuity, for a range of issues scrutinized by the Justice Department during its yearslong investigation into the first son."

Werewolf
it's all coincidence.......... don't let those conspiracies bounce around in your head.
packofwolves
Hunter exposing another lie by Joe…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-contradicts-dads-claim-nobody-family-made-money-china
packgrad
Werewolf
I c nuzing........as Sgt Shultz exclaimed.
Civilized
The man has spent his life grifting off suckers that believe his misleading half-truths and lies and for some reason y'all choose not critically analyze anything he says.

This bit about him being a victim of the government that's neglecting to protect him is yet another misleading half-truth whose sole purpose is to erode trust in the establishment.

Quote:

Which candidates for President does the Secret Service protect? In regard to presidential campaign, the Secret Service is authorized by law (18 United States Code 3056) to protect: Major presidential and vice presidential candidates and their spouses within 120 days of a general presidential election.

Some candidates get protection earlier based on a variety of factors including the following:

Quote:

[ol]
  • Whether the candidate has publicly announced his or her candidacy and has filed the appropriate documentation with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and is in compliance with the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended, and related laws;
  • Whether the candidate is actively campaigning on a national basis for the office for which his or her candidacy has been announced, as demonstrated by operating a national campaign apparatus, regularly appearing at public events in multiple states, producing and publishing campaign advertisements, and other similar indicia of a campaign;
  • A threat assessment conducted by the Secret Service of general or specific threats directed towards the candidate. (for these purposes, "threats" should be defined as explicit threats of bodily harm to the candidate or indications of inappropriate behavior towards the candidate suggesting potential bodily harm);
  • Whether, during and within an active and competitive major party primary, the most recent average of established national polls, as reflected by the Real Clear Politics National Average or similar mechanism, the candidate is polling at 15% or more for 30 consecutive days;
  • Whether the candidate is the formal or de facto nominee of a major party for President or Vice President;
  • Whether the candidate is an independent or third party candidate for President polling at 20% or more of the Real Clear Politics National Average for 30 consecutive days;
  • Whether the candidate is the Vice Presidential running mate of the above independent or third party candidate
  • [/ol]

So no, he's not entitled as a rule to Secret Service protection at this point and won't be for another year, if he opts to remain in the race that long and is still a serious candidate at that time.

Most candidates don't get protection before 120 days prior to the election. Those that meet specific criteria, especially those regarding specific known threats made against them, may. Biden started getting protection around six months prior to the election. Trump got it around a year before. Obama around 18 months before due to specific threats made towards him.

Hearing him tell it, every candidate except him since 1968 has gotten protection a year and a half before the election.

Anything he says at this point should be assumed to be no better than only partially true, likely misleading, and quite possibly just completely false.
    Pack00
    Secret Service too busy protecting Hunter Biden at this point.....
    packgrad
    caryking
    Nancy Mace just said, on Warroom, with Steve Bannon, that Hunter Biden was involved with a prostitution ring with millions being spent!

Joe Biden
    Werewolf
    No more untruths! It's not true, it can't be!
    Civilized
    caryking said:

Nancy Mace just said, on Warroom, with Steve Bannon, that Hunter Biden was involved with a prostitution ring with millions being spent!

He hired prostitutes?

He organized the prostitution ring?

Both?
    BBW12OG
    Civilized said:

caryking said:

He hired prostitutes?

Both?
    Does it matter???

Your simple-minded partisan hack self won't believe it.

It's been shown that the Sleepy Joe administration has weaponized the DOJ, FBI and IRS and you don't believe it.

All the patronizing BS posts you make you can take and shove them. You are nothing more than a lefty troll that is scared to discuss the facts.

Chicken S**T
    Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
    Civilized
    BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

He hired prostitutes?

Both?
    Does it matter???

It's been shown that the Sleepy Joe administration has weaponized the DOJ, FBI and IRS and you don't believe it.

All the patronizing BS posts you make you can take and shove them. You are nothing more than a lefty troll that is scared to discuss the facts.

Chicken S**T

Hi BBW!

Happy Friday man!
    BBW12OG
    Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

He hired prostitutes?

Both?
    Does it matter???

Chicken S**T

Hi BBW!

Happy Friday man!
    You ready to debate or you too busy figuring out how to watch girls in the bathroom?
    Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
    jkpackfan
    Civilized said:

The man has spent his life grifting off suckers that believe his misleading half-truths and lies and for some reason y'all choose not critically analyze anything he says.

This bit about him being a victim of the government that's neglecting to protect him is yet another misleading half-truth whose sole purpose is to erode trust in the establishment.

Quote:

Which candidates for President does the Secret Service protect? In regard to presidential campaign, the Secret Service is authorized by law (18 United States Code 3056) to protect: Major presidential and vice presidential candidates and their spouses within 120 days of a general presidential election.

Some candidates get protection earlier based on a variety of factors including the following:

Quote:

[ol]
  • Whether the candidate has publicly announced his or her candidacy and has filed the appropriate documentation with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and is in compliance with the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended, and related laws;
  • Whether the candidate is actively campaigning on a national basis for the office for which his or her candidacy has been announced, as demonstrated by operating a national campaign apparatus, regularly appearing at public events in multiple states, producing and publishing campaign advertisements, and other similar indicia of a campaign;
  • A threat assessment conducted by the Secret Service of general or specific threats directed towards the candidate. (for these purposes, "threats" should be defined as explicit threats of bodily harm to the candidate or indications of inappropriate behavior towards the candidate suggesting potential bodily harm);
  • Whether, during and within an active and competitive major party primary, the most recent average of established national polls, as reflected by the Real Clear Politics National Average or similar mechanism, the candidate is polling at 15% or more for 30 consecutive days;
  • Whether the candidate is the formal or de facto nominee of a major party for President or Vice President;
  • Whether the candidate is an independent or third party candidate for President polling at 20% or more of the Real Clear Politics National Average for 30 consecutive days;
  • Whether the candidate is the Vice Presidential running mate of the above independent or third party candidate
  • [/ol]

So no, he's not entitled as a rule to Secret Service protection at this point and won't be for another year, if he opts to remain in the race that long and is still a serious candidate at that time.

Most candidates don't get protection before 120 days prior to the election. Those that meet specific criteria, especially those regarding specific known threats made against them, may. Biden started getting protection around six months prior to the election. Trump got it around a year before. Obama around 18 months before due to specific threats made towards him.

Hearing him tell it, every candidate except him since 1968 has gotten protection a year and a half before the election.

Anything he says at this point should be assumed to be no better than only partially true, likely misleading, and quite possibly just completely false.
    Based on what happened to his uncle and father it's inexcusable that it took this long to get him an answer and that this was the answer for gods sakes. If he was a crackhead and his last name was Biden I know you would have a much different opinion.

You say he's a whack job but he's still much smarter than the idiot you voted in for president.

"Anything he says at this point should be assumed to be no better than only partially true, likely misleading, and quite possibly just completely false."

So he's like the Biden Administration
    jkpackfan
    Civilized said:

caryking said:

He hired prostitutes?

Both?
    Dude you're embarrassing yourself at this point.
    Werewolf
    In summary.........you cannot get to justice in the Justice system.

Here's what's underway. We're being shown the receipts.........and frankly it's early in 'the reveal' with much more to come. None of these treasonist *******s will be prosecuted by the Justice Dept and we don't want them charged. Show the people the receipts. Identify those conspiring and force others to pick a side. Those involved dig themselves further in. 80% of the American population on-board prevents civil war which is a major reason for what we endure. Guess who prosecutes for treason and sedition. Count on it.
    packofwolves
    Facebook internal correspondence adding fuel to the first amendment lawsuit. Biden administration busted.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/critics-sound-alarm-biden-admins-bid-destroy-free-speech-facebook-censorship-allegations
    Civilized
    jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

He hired prostitutes?

Both?
    Dude you're embarrassing yourself at this point.

For asking simple questions that none of y'all know the answers to?

I've already said Hunter is a complete mess and his behavior and criminality has to be a nightmare for the administration.

Can you explain what being "involved with a prostitution ring with millions being spent" actually means?

It's already been revealed he expensed a sex club and prostitutes. That's part of what he's in hot water over. Is this Steve Bannon truth bomb new information?
    hokiewolf
    jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Quote:

[ol]
  • [/ol]

Based on what happened to his uncle and father it's inexcusable that it took this long to get him an answer and that this was the answer for gods sakes. If he was a crackhead and his last name was Biden I know you would have a much different opinion.

You say he's a whack job but he's still much smarter than the idiot you voted in for president.

"Anything he says at this point should be assumed to be no better than only partially true, likely misleading, and quite possibly just completely false."

well, considering he thinks that the government killed his father and his uncle, I'm not sure why he's requesting secret service protection.
    packgrad
    hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Quote:

[ol]
  • [/ol]

well, considering he thinks that the government killed his father and his uncle, I'm not sure why he's requesting secret service protection.

To try to protect him from the government entities that killed his father and uncle. I guess just to be contrarian you think no secret service protection is better though.
    First Page Last Page
    Page 163 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.