The Biden Administration..V3

904,018 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For some reason, people like Civ, and for the matter, Hokie, can't stand the fabric of society, that is the populist. I think when the populist, of America, see a stink bomb, there probably is a stink bomb.

For far too long, deceptions, misinformations, disinformations, have been the norm. It's time to take back our country…. Let's start be electing, for the third time, the former Democrat, Donald Trump!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

IRS whistleblowers come across as very credible.
Come on fellas, don't let guys like Civ distort reality. Think about what these guys risk to come forward. Support these patriots with your thoughts, words and prayer.

There will be 8-10% of the population that cannot be swayed. I don't waste time on these guys. They are lost.

Have you heard the RFK Jr nephew speak on his uncle? These types are the lost......a product of our education system, tabloid T and a woke society.

The ones we must educate are those middle of the road types. Conservatives and Kennedy Democrats.

LOLOL. RFK Jr. ???

RFK Jr. is a conspiracy theory-loving clown show that would have embarrassed the **** out of his Dad and uncle.

I understand why you latch onto him though.

You obviously haven't listened to him. He speaks to the left and people exactly like you who try to put labels on everyone to diminish what they say. You're a great example of exactly what's he was talking about.

"Conspiracy theory loving clown show". Same **** you said about covid vaccine skeptics. Such a good foot soldier.

Baaaaa

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Doesn't surprise me you like him. You fall for lots of people that hide behind the faux "just asking questions" bit when what they're really doing is irresponsibly platforming half-cocked conspiracy theories under the guise of intellectual curiosity or even worse just sitting on the sidelines sniping at the people out there doing the real work of trying to create things or solve problems.

You know, just like your posting style on here. Never proposing solutions or actually engaging in good-faith conversation or debate, just telling other people why their thoughts or solutions are stupid. Height of intellectual laziness.

The only reason you listen to someone that thinks MMR vaccines cause autism or diabetes or MS, the CIA assassinated his uncle and Dad, COVID targets white and black people but not Jews or the Chinese, other bioweapons are being engineered around the world that target specific races, etc. is for comedic value only.

The man is a loon and if his last name wasn't Kennedy he'd be dismissed as the loon that he is instead of platformed as a legit presidential candidate or at least a disruptive chaos agent like the right is trying to do.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/robert-f-kennedy-election-presidential-campaign-2024-5265d2b8

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2023/07/18/rfk-jrs-family-denounces-claim-that-jews-chinese-are-immune-to-covid-here-are-all-the-other-conspiracies-he-promotes/amp/

Irresponsibly platforming. Lol. Heard someone, may have been RFK Jr or Dr Drew, on a podcast recently that mocked this mindset. Science used to welcome all theories. They may disagree with them but it allowed them to question their position and defend it. Now people like you want to say people shouldn't be allowed to have opinions different than yours publicly, and if they do it's misinformation. You don't even think the guy is allowed to think the cia killed his father and uncle??? Lol.

What reasons do you have to believe bioweapons aren't being created to target races? You called lab leak theory a conspiracy theory. How is this different? Why is he a loon for thinking the cia killed his father and uncle?

This is intellectual debate to you? Mocking the man and calling him a loon.

Sounds more like the democrat playbook. Brand someone, lean into it, and keep reciting it until it's accepted as fact to fellow lefties. Same crap y'all do with words like cis.
Werewolf
The very wise Hoak and Sieve have spoken. Years of experience breeding such wisdom.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
On George HW Bush's date of burial........JFK's grandchildren sing a song. It's OK to be fooled by today's psy-op.......

"JFK's Grand kids Sing Timber" - John F. Kennedy's Grandkids - YouTube

Werewolf
There a few of the younger types..........including the one Kennedy. We've got a few 20-30 yr olds in our family too. Marxist useful idiots.

Oldsouljer
Uh-huh. I know the type, to my chagrin. Being childless, I'm paying close attention to my broad array of nieces/nephews and great-nieces/great nephews, to figure out whom is worthy of my estate. A couple of them don't know that I've gotten wise to their pro-free stuff views and where they stand with me. Like Santa, I'm making a list and checking it twice.
Werewolf
About 50% of my nephew/niece/cousin's children that are under 40 are clueless and heavily indoctrinated. There is significantly less indoctrination in the 40-45 yr olds. I've got a Clemson/John Hopkins niece and a U-Penn nephew that are absolute nutjobs. The U-Penn is my Godson.........geez. And the ones that didn't go to college are actually rational.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

For some reason, people like Civ, and for the matter, Hokie, can't stand the fabric of society, that is the populist. I think when the populist, of America, see a stink bomb, there probably is a stink bomb.

For far too long, deceptions, misinformations, disinformations, have been the norm. It's time to take back our country…. Let's start be electing, for the third time, the former Democrat, Donald Trump!!
Democracy, properly understood, is about disagreement and debate, about making public arguments about unpopular truths. Populism is inherently anti-intellectual, elevating emotions and gut feelings, denying the existence of inconvenient facts.

I do not believe that the "fix" is to destroy every single institution that has been created nor do I believe they are all inherently evil and out to drastically change the US.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Irresponsibly platforming. Lol. Heard someone, may have been RFK Jr or Dr Drew, on a podcast recently that mocked this mindset. Science used to welcome all theories. They may disagree with them but it allowed them to question their position and defend it. Now people like you want to say people shouldn't be allowed to have opinions different than yours publicly, and if they do it's misinformation. You don't even think the guy is allowed to think the cia killed his father and uncle??? Lol.

What reasons do you have to believe bioweapons aren't being created to target races? You called lab leak theory a conspiracy theory. How is this different? Why is he a loon for thinking the cia killed his father and uncle?

Sounds more like the democrat playbook. Brand someone, lean into it, and keep reciting it until it's accepted as fact to fellow lefties. Same crap y'all do with words like cis.

Yeah, continuing to question MMR vaccine safety is irresponsible as hell. Looney as hell. Deserving of mockery.

Nobody cares if flat-earth loons want to gather for their yearly convention at the PNC Center and "welcome" their "theory" that the earth is flat. Nobody dies from that "theory" as best as I can tell. I don't care if people want to pop off their nutso ideas about fake moon landings or shooters on grassy knolls.

Vaccine safety isn't that, though. People die when crackpots like RFK Jr. and other anti-vaxxers ramp up even more fear and mistrust and vaccine hesitancy and espouse their completely unsupported and unscientific and thoroughly debunked views that MMR vaccines cause autism, or that vaccine research caused Lyme disease, HIV, or the Spanish Flu, or that rotavirus vaccines are unsafe.

This is nothing but dangerous garbage, not legitimate "welcoming" of scientifically veracious "theories."

And it's not like he's standing up talking about new information that may actually be worthy of analysis. He's just recycling the same old tired and thoroughly debunked vaccine safety "theories" that he has been the last 20 years. And unfortunately, mostly because of his last name, people listen to him.

Go read about the upticks in measles rates and whooping cough worldwide from 2016-on due to declining vaccination rates and ask yourself why in the world kindergarten vaccination rates are declining when vaccines are safe and are more readily available than ever.

Go read about all the lies he's told about Paul Offit, one of the lead developers of the rotavirus vaccine, and Offit's work, most recently on Rogan, which as you know is the biggest podcast platform in the world. On top of his lies about vaccine safety that harm public trust in vaccines and institutions, his accusations about Offit culminated with death threats for Offit and his family.

https://pauloffit.substack.com/p/my-conversation-with-robert-f-kennedy

There's no way Rogan is going to have the knowledge to rebut these lies in real time, or spend any time researching the claims or clarifying the record after the fact.

That's irresponsible platforming.

And it's hi-****ing-larious that you're holding RFK Jr. up as some bastion of free speech. This is the same guy who thinks energy company owners and execs should be in prison and we should prosecute climate change deniers.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/flashback-robert-f-kennedy-jr-once-called-for-koch-industries-and-exxonmobil-to-be-put-to-corporate-death

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/rfk-jr-long-legacy-supporting-075942640.html

Between sex-assaulting, election fraud-promoting, democracy-demeaning ex-Presidents and looney grifter anti-vaxx hangers-on like RFK Jr. you guys pick they weirdest "victim" examples ever.

ETA: Almost forgot about accused sex trafficker Andrew Tate. He was getting held up as a cancel culture victim on here a couple of months ago.

As TOB said about the Cheats, "That's a triple play!" LOLOL.

caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Democracy, properly understood, is about disagreement and debate, about making public arguments about unpopular truths. Populism is inherently anti-intellectual, elevating emotions and gut feelings, denying the existence of inconvenient facts.

I do not believe that the "fix" is to destroy every single institution that has been created nor do I believe they are all inherently evil and out to drastically change the US.
Hokie, to a degree, we agree…

The institutions, or really, some of the grundoon's are ok; however, the top tier is where the problem appears to be. Additionally, the amount of people working in these departments are just too much.

I like some of the ideas, coming out by Republican candidates, regarding moving departments, out of DC, is probably a good idea. Remember, three of the wealthiest countries in the US surround DC. Think about that… wealthy counties surrounding an area that doesn't produce one thing. Doesn't make sense!

Populism just sees things that don't make sense, whereas, intellectuals try and rationalize it…

BTW, your comment: "Populism is inherently anti-intellectual", well I will not take that personally, especially from you. You've met me… would you say I'm inherently anti-intellectual?

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Yeah, continuing to question MMR vaccine safety is irresponsible as hell. Looney as hell. Deserving of mockery.

Nobody cares if flat-earth loons want to gather for their yearly convention at the PNC Center and "welcome" their "theory" that the earth is flat. Nobody dies from that "theory" as best as I can tell. I don't care if people want to pop off their nutso ideas about fake moon landings or shooters on grassy knolls.

Vaccine safety isn't that, though. People die when crackpots like RFK Jr. and other anti-vaxxers ramp up even more fear and mistrust and vaccine hesitancy and espouse their completely unsupported and unscientific and thoroughly debunked views that MMR vaccines cause autism, or that vaccine research caused Lyme disease, HIV, or the Spanish Flu, or that rotavirus vaccines are unsafe.

This is nothing but dangerous garbage, not legitimate "welcoming" of scientifically veracious "theories."

And it's not like he's standing up talking about new information that may actually be worthy of analysis. He's just recycling the same old tired and thoroughly debunked vaccine safety "theories" that he has been the last 20 years. And unfortunately, mostly because of his last name, people listen to him.

Go read about the upticks in measles rates and whooping cough worldwide from 2016-on due to declining vaccination rates and ask yourself why in the world kindergarten vaccination rates are declining when vaccines are safe and are more readily available than ever.

Go read about all the lies he's told about Paul Offit, one of the lead developers of the rotavirus vaccine, and Offit's work, most recently on Rogan, which as you know is the biggest podcast platform in the world. On top of his lies about vaccine safety that harm public trust in vaccines and institutions, his accusations about Offit culminated with death threats for Offit and his family.

There's no way Rogan is going to have the knowledge to rebut these lies in real time, or spend any time researching the claims or clarifying the record after the fact.

And it's hi-****ing-larious that you're holding RFK Jr. up as some bastion of free speech. This is the same guy who thinks energy company owners and execs should be in prison and we should prosecute climate change deniers.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/flashback-robert-f-kennedy-jr-once-called-for-koch-industries-and-exxonmobil-to-be-put-to-corporate-death

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/rfk-jr-long-legacy-supporting-075942640.html

Between sex-assaulting, election fraud-promoting, democracy-demeaning ex-Presidents and looney grifter anti-vaxx hangers-on like RFK Jr. you guys pick they weirdest "victim" examples ever.

ETA: Almost forgot about accused sex trafficker Andrew Tate. He was getting held up as a cancel culture victim on here a couple of months ago.

Tyranny at work!

Joe Biden
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Oh, RFK Jr is responsible for measles and whooping cough outbreaks in S Africa? Sounds like you have a lot in common with him in that you both are very free with your "facts" (also as evidenced by your transgender propaganda.) Lets look at measles cases in the US the last 10 years, as certainly you are not suggesting he is impacting cases worldwide.
2023- 18 so far
2022- 151
2021- 49
2020- 13
2019- 1,274
2018- 375
2017- 120
2016- 86
2015-188
2014- 667
2013- 187

RFK's opinion on vaccines is responsible for 3,128 cases of measles in the last 10 years. OH DEAR!!!! SILENCE HIM!!!

https://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html

India leads the world in cases this year with more than 20 times the cases than we've had in 10 years. Who knew RFK Jr held such pull in India. Or Yemen. Or Pakistan.

RFK is not my guy, and I don't agree with him on vaccines. But I do think he has the right to have his opinion and voice his opinion on vaccines, even on the JRE. You certainly had/have no problem with Fauci using MSM platforms to spread his thoroughly rebutted propaganda about the Covid vaccine.

I also think its hi-****ing-larious that you feign outrage about death threats Offit supposedly received because of RFK Jr's appearance on the JRE. I certainly think that's terrible and hate that happened to him. But that seems to happen all the time when your party speaks on other government officials. You conveniently had no issue with Kavanaugh receiving death threats because of the propaganda spread by Democrats and a mentally ill woman. https://apnews.com/article/us-supreme-court-brett-kavanaugh-district-of-columbia-maryland-government-and-politics-179d18e7f933b3decbaddb542ceb0b29

[url=https://apnews.com/article/us-supreme-court-brett-kavanaugh-district-of-columbia-maryland-government-and-politics-179d18e7f933b3decbaddb542ceb0b29][/url]You don't feign outrage at death threats for women speaking out against swimming with mentally ill men with dicks in swimming competitions. https://nypost.com/2022/06/21/olympian-sharron-davies-reveals-death-threats-during-trans-debate/

You don't care about truth as it pertains to vaccines. Your ilk is as much to blame for the anti vax community today as RFK Jr. Hell, your kind has empowered them. You spread untrue vaccine propaganda. You shamed people that disagreed. You chanted capitalism when people were fired for not getting vaccinated. You supported vaccine passports. And on an on.

I'm not voting for RFK Jr, and he is not my guy. He certainly spoke eloquently to Congress recently. He certainly speaks better than the leading Democrat candidate that you voted for. I get why many Democrats cast their support behind him. The only other 2 options as it stands right now is the same dementia ridden old man who fondled his daughter and random children, and a guy that was one of the worst leaders during Covid, Newsome.

We know who you are voting for though.

packofwolves
"FBI agents told the Delaware U.S. attorney's office they had already corroborated multiple details in the FD-1023, a source told The Federalist."

https://thefederalist.com/2023/07/24/fbi-told-delaware-u-s-attorney-it-had-already-partially-corroborated-biden-bribery-claims-source-says/
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

The institutions, or really, some of the grundoon's are ok; however, the top tier is where the problem appears to be. Additionally, the amount of people working in these departments are just too much.

I like some of the ideas, coming out by Republican candidates, regarding moving departments, out of DC, is probably a good idea. Remember, three of the wealthiest countries in the US surround DC. Think about that… wealthy counties surrounding an area that doesn't produce one thing. Doesn't make sense!

Populism just sees things that don't make sense, whereas, intellectuals try and rationalize it…

BTW, your comment: "Populism is inherently anti-intellectual", well I will not take that personally, especially from you. You've met me… would you say I'm inherently anti-intellectual?
on political issues at least as you present them on this board yes. By anti-intellectual I mean a person who believes that intellect and reason are less important than actions and emotions in solving practical problems and understanding reality.

That is not to say I don't have respect for you nor do I think your dumb or your opinions are dumb, I just think your stances on the current right weighted populist issues come from an emotional standpoint.

By the way, I seem to have a large percentage of Republican friends, at least in SC

Redwolf
packofwolves said:

"FBI agents told the Delaware U.S. attorney's office they had already corroborated multiple details in the FD-1023, a source told The Federalist."

https://thefederalist.com/2023/07/24/fbi-told-delaware-u-s-attorney-it-had-already-partially-corroborated-biden-bribery-claims-source-says/

Well Well Well….tick toc tick toc "big guy".
TheStorm
caryking said:

And then there's Civ... who loves to try to rationalize the totally irrational...
Werewolf
Priceless story about priceless art. It just keeps piling up…

https://truthsocial.com/@Electionwiz/110774338944459211

caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

on political issues at least as you present them on this board yes. By anti-intellectual I mean a person who believes that intellect and reason are less important than actions and emotions in solving practical problems and understanding reality.

That is not to say I don't have respect for you nor do I think your dumb or your opinions are dumb, I just think your stances on the current right weighted populist issues come from an emotional standpoint.

By the way, I seem to have a large percentage of Republican friends, at least in SC

Let me try and pull this all together (BTW, I said this many times)...

The economy is my number 1 issue; however, I see the linking between individual welfare and out of control wealth consolidation as the same. Too many policies, not tax policies exclusively, have consolidated this wealth.

Same story told many times: when I took my daughter to visit High Point University, where she graduated, and saw the beauty of the campus, I was blown away. In addition, the style of educating was outstanding. Once I left the campus and drove around, I saw two main things:

• Factories shut down
  • People sitting on front porches doing nothing

If you don't think there is a correlation between those two, then you need to get out more...

So, what happen? That sucking sound Ross Perot warned about, happened. The jobs left, and the people sit. That is the truth along with with some emotion..

I am as about as laissez faire as any body here. I don't want government intervention on anything, typically. That said, we are so perverse, it's almost unrecognizable from my readings, on the founding, of this country.

So, in order to right the ship, we have to take draconian measures, to bring things back to a semblance of normal. Yes, we need a dismantling of the State, as we know it. That may sound like Populism to you; however, I will hook my wagon up to anyone that will take down the administrative state. In other words, reduce the size (Start with people at the top), and go from there...

Also, I would like for congress to take back their power, from these agencies, and legislate appropriately. Now, one could argue that wouldn't be efficient and agencies should be making policies. My response is: the agency is too big and once right-sized, congress can manage it...

In summary, the economy needs fixing (as 51% in SC says); however, most in SC and probably here, have no idea how to fix the economy. I have a start! See above regarding the administrative state. Deficit spending and a federal reserve balance sheet explosion is the main cause of this economy. Reduce the size of government will cut spending that will start the slowing of spending.

After, or concurrently:

• start fixing the energy problem, this administration created.
  • Simplify the tax code (eliminate carried interest also)

Culture issue can start to be cleaned up with one change, that Vivak is talking about... Figure out a way to de-couple financial institutions from voting and having influence in corporations. These financial institutions don't own those shares they are voting with; rather, they are using yours, mine, and everyone else's investment dollars to vote, as they are managing that money. Doing this and only paying carried interest, capital gains percentages. It's a sham!!

Call it Populism! I call it a plan! If you don't like my plan, then offer up something else, just please quick complaining about Populism. Personally, I don't think you know what it is and are reading, watching, listening, to the outlets that have created a boogie man, out of the term...

Joe Biden
packofwolves
NY Post article on upcoming Archer testimony. This testimony is forcing Joe to change his lie about never discussing business with his son.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/24/joe-bidens-a-liar-hunters-a-grifter-devon-archer-testimony-proves-it/
packgrad
Nm. Don't try to post gifs and drive. Life lesson.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Nm. Don't try to post gifs and drive. Life lesson.
Waal, at least you weren't texting and driving. ;B
packgrad
Werewolf
Just a coincidence..........it was only two dozen times.

Werewolf
Just another one of those unexpected tragedies.....Clinton style. What a copy cat!
BBW12OG
Anyone that will still vote for Sleepy Joe over President Trump is a legitimate d um b a s s....

I stand by that statement and challenge anyone to factually justify why... You morons that claim "insurrection," "overthrow the government" are literally too stupid to breathe good air and should be put in a home with your drooling, liar of a POTUS.

You claim that Sleepy Joe has the moral high ground, is a unifying presence but yet this stupid fu***ker lies more than President Trump!!

I guess when you feel like you care about the poor, uneducated, etc... and you are no better than Sleepy Joe you can sleep better at night...

ONLY 100 PEOPLE DIED OF COVID.....LMAO.....

And HE ended cancer as we know it...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
And the intended purpose of waking up the sheep continues to fail for those few. LOL
Werewolf
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

And the intended purpose of waking up the sheep continues to fail for those few. LOL
It's useless....

They are so damn brainwashed they'd vote for a dishrag as long as it has a "D" beside it.

Look at their party since the 60's and the Civil Rights Movement... the very party that kept African Americans as slaves figured out a way to keep them oppressed, uneducated, poor and under their control albeit legally.

And, the "white knights" like Civ, Plasma, Chem etc... all pat themselves on the backs for being beacons of equality, equity, justice, etc.....

Over half of the AA's in the blue cities can't read at grade level. Over half can't do basic math. I can provide stats to back that up but what's the point?

They don't care as long as they win elections.

Again.. I look forward to the day this country is split and the dipsheetz that vote "D" can have the country they envision.

I'll chime in from time to time. Y'all boys have fun. No need to try and discuss politics with people who live in an echo chamber of liberal lunacy.

Be safe and get prepared for the next big "bomb issue" before 2024....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Cancel culture has its target…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Cancel culture has its target…

The more that comes out....

The more that Were's outlandish posts seem to come to fruition... Not all of them... but enough to say he isn't as far off his rocker as many on here accuse him of.

Funny how the MARXIST dipsheets have all but disappeared.... wonder why?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Were.... here you go... check this box off as well.... they are saying he quiet part out loud now. Sleepy Joe is grasping at straws now.....

And... we ARE NOT part of a "global community."

We saved the "global community." Twice.

You freaking lefties are a damn joke. ALL of you.

Here is your leader's agenda for tomorrow before he heads off for a break... coincidence or is he meeting with his legal team, the DOJ, FBI and the MSM to cover his incoherent BS babbling, drooling ass???? Y'all are clowns. Own up to it.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
Caught lying to the clerks office…

"It appears that the caller misrepresented her identity and who she worked for in an attempt to improperly convince the clerk's office to remove the amicus materials from the docket," the judge added.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-bidens-lawyer-faces-possible-sanctions-after-accusations-lying-criminal-tax-case

NY Post article provides better details on what happened:

https://nypost.com/2023/07/25/hunter-biden-lawyer-accused-of-deception-to-seal-damning-evidence/
Werewolf
Discernment seems to be lacking across a broad swarth of our citizenry. #Sheeple, I say.

How ridiculous must this get before the morons wake up.

U cannot tell them.......u must show them.

#Devolution #SunTzu #TheArtofWar #WWG1WGALL #Q
packofwolves
What are the odds?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/long-time-biden-ally-prosecutor-us-attorney-weiss-office-hunter-probe-called-him-a-brother
Werewolf
What the he$$ is our man Buyden doin?

First Page Last Page
Page 162 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.