The Biden Administration..V3

903,279 Views | 10735 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Werewolf
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Must read article …FD-1023 form released….

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-releases-unclassified-fbi-form-containing-details-of-biden-criminal-bribery-scheme-with-burisma-ceo

Link to 1023 form:

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/fd_1023_obtained_by_senator_grassley_-_biden.pdf
Werewolf
HOAK's gonna have a boner after reading this one. Close to war time....the more kinetic the better. Right Hoak?

ALERT - Ukraine warned that ships going to Russian-controlled ports on the Black Sea would be treated as possibly carrying military cargo, a day after Russia announced a similar move

READ: https://insiderpaper.com/ukraine-warns-against-navigating-in-black-sea-following-russia/

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

See no evil means that I don't have to read no evil.

I love it!
Best feature ever.... Can't even see the responses from posters that haven't ignored Fat Wendy!!!!

I encourage ALL IPS posters to put her on ignore... she's nothing but a useless troll.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
What's the O/U on here flipping out right now!!! LMAO..
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

HOAK's gonna have a boner after reading this one. Close to war time....the more kinetic the better. Right Hoak?

ALERT - Ukraine warned that ships going to Russian-controlled ports on the Black Sea would be treated as possibly carrying military cargo, a day after Russia announced a similar move

READ: https://insiderpaper.com/ukraine-warns-against-navigating-in-black-sea-following-russia/

HOAK is probably singing this one throughout his day.

caryking
Rudy was right! Trump was impeached for it!

The Biden's are corrupt! The administrative state concealed it! They have lied to you!!

We have many fools on this board!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Here it is…

Joe Biden
caryking
Just remember, Trump was impeached for the phone call…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Rudy was right! Trump was impeached for it!

The Biden's are corrupt! The administrative state concealed it! They have lied to you!!

We have many fools on this board!!
Ya think!
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

And they are second or third rate militaries…..as ours has become. I've soldiered from long before "don't ask, don't tell" episode and what we call a military today is unrecognizable from what the US Military was in the 20th century. Homosexuals were excluded from the ranks because their presence was considered prejudicial to good order and conduct and with good reason. The latter isn't considered important these days and it shows.

Thank you for your service.

What militaries do you consider to be first rate militaries?
That's actually a good question, because I see issues of decline around the globe. The Israelis and the British used to be considered the best….above the U.S., actually, and I'm talking about the American military of olden times. The Brits are nickle and diming their force to serious readiness degradation, though I'm not sure Sandhurst has become the woke dumpster fire of the US academies. There's more than a single reason why the majority of Ukrainian trainees are working with the Brits and the Bundeswehr more than the US. The Israelis are and have been having problems figuring out their war fighting needs due to diverse capabilities of their enemies, and now they're being pushed to mass insurrection thanks to Netanyahu's unwelcome attempt judicial change.
Oldsouljer
So that's what BET television stands for, always wondered.
packofwolves
So is the liar changing his story now?

On that day, Sams said, "As we have said many times before, the president was not in business with his son."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-demand-answers-shifting-white-house-message-bidens-role-hunters-business
Redwolf
packofwolves said:

On that day, Sams said, "As we have said many times before, the president was not in business with his son."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-demand-answers-shifting-white-house-message-bidens-role-hunters-business

Oh my how the chickens are coming home to roost !
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

Sure looks like it.
packofwolves
The FBI needs to do their damn job.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-furious-grassley-released-document-unverified-claims-joe-hunter-biden-2023-7

The FBI has said it is a trusted informant that has been used on other cases.
packgrad
I guess libs and pretindependents don't want to talk about collusion now.
Civilized
packgrad said:

There's nothing to talk about yet. A confidential informant getting an uncorroborated story from a Burisma executive isn't actionable.

Form a bipartisan congressional commission or appoint a special prosectuor and investigate the **** out of it and report back.
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

The FBI needs to do their damn job.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-furious-grassley-released-document-unverified-claims-joe-hunter-biden-2023-7

The FBI has said it is a trusted informant that has been used on other cases.
The FBI is doing its job.......precisely as directed.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

There's nothing to talk about yet. A confidential informant getting an uncorroborated story from a Burisma executive isn't actionable.

Form a bipartisan congressional commission or appoint a special prosectuor and investigate the **** out of it and report back.

Lol. Such a hypocrite.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Sure, Biden's DOJ will jump right on it and assign a special prosecutor.

packgrad
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Independent civ should be aware that the fbi suppressed the information and worked with social media companies to suppress the information. But, NOW they should investigate according to independent civ. Lol. Sheep.

Whatever it takes!!!
Civilized
packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Independent civ should be aware that the fbi suppressed the information and worked with social media companies to suppress the information. But, NOW they should investigate according to independent civ. Lol. Sheep.

Whatever it takes!!!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Just more of your favorite excuses about how the poor Pubs are victimized by the meanie media and the gestapo.

What's stopping the Republican-led House of Representatives from initiating an investigation, subpoena-ing the **** out of people, and diving into it?
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Whatever it takes!!!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Just more of your favorite excuses about how the poor Pubs are victimized by the meanie media and the gestapo.

What's stopping the Republican-led House of Representatives from initiating an investigation, subpoena-ing the **** out of people, and diving into it?

Come on, you know the US House can't assign a special counsel. They could pass a law but you also know that's a non-starter in the Senate. Also Biden can veto it.

Biden's DOJ has to assign special counsel and you know that's not happening either. Nor will the FBI investigate it. But it is their job to do it.

Go back to putting your head in the sand.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Whatever it takes!!!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Come on, you know the US House can't assign a special counsel. They could pass a law but you also know that's a non-starter in the Senate. Also Biden can veto it.

Biden's DOJ has to assign special counsel and you know that's not happening either. Nor will the FBI investigate it. But it is their job to do it.

Two separate issues. I'm saying if you think the justice department won't investigate it then what about the House?

The House can investigate on their own. They don't need permission.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Whatever it takes!!!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Two separate issues. I'm saying if you think the justice department won't investigate it then what about the House?

Does it concern you that such serious allegations are not being investigated by the DOJ or FBI? Especially knowing the informant is credible per the FBI?
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Whatever it takes!!!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

What the **** do you think brought this **** to light, pretindependent? You're fine with burying the story. You're fine with collusion. You're a hypocrite. Simple as that.

Whatever it takes!!!
packgrad
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Whatever it takes!!!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Civ is fine with collusion. If it benefits his side.

I can't wrap my head around the stupidity one has to have to insinuate that republicans HAVEN'T been treated unfairly by the mainstream media. Civ's favorite news channel, one that he is one of the few remaining viewers for, CNN, specifically said they needed to try to move more back to the center because they are too far left. For which their few remaining viewers, civ probably included, were outraged.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Whatever it takes!!!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Does it concern you that such serious allegations are not being investigated by the DOJ or FBI? Especially knowing the informant is credible per the FBI?

No it doesn't concern me yet. The FBI document doesn't come close to proving anything, and it's not new information.

That form is used to report unverified information. It's one informant saying that someone said that the Burisma exec made the accusation. Great, the informant is trustworthy. But he's still reporting what someone said someone else said, not reporting firsthand information.

Also, the information isn't new. Trump and Guiliani have been pushing the underlying accusation - that the Bidens were bribed with $10 mil from Burisma - for years. This isn't a new accusation and it's been explored before.

Now, multiple informants? Multiple executives? Multiple companies? New information? Incriminating accounting records? Patterns of evidence? And the DOJ or FBI still seeming to look the other way as the evidence mounts? Yeah that would start to concern me.

Can the DOJ or FBI be nudged politically? Yeah, for sure. Can you get a bunch of lifer law officers to look the other way indefinitely as evidence and political pressure mount to investigate something that looks like it clearly needs investigating? I'm doubtful of that scenario and more trusting than you are that if an investigation is warranted the justice department won't be able to hold the flood gates shut interminably at the behest of the Biden administration.
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Whatever it takes!!!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

People like you wouldn't believe the results if they did and you know it. If you can't see the double standard here then there's no helping you. I guess the 2 IRS agents that testified were just crazy right wingers.
Civilized
packgrad said:

I can't wrap my head around the stupidity one has to have to insinuate that republicans HAVEN'T been treated unfairly by the mainstream media. Civ's favorite news channel, one that he is one of the few remaining viewers for, CNN, specifically said they needed to try to move more back to the center because they are too far left. For which their few remaining viewers, civ probably included, were outraged.

MSMDS.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
jkpackfan
packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Whatever it takes!!!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

It's hilarious at this point
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

People like you wouldn't believe the results if they did and you know it. If you can't see the double standard here then there's no helping you. I guess the 2 IRS agents that testified were just crazy right wingers.

Why would I not believe the results? I've said on here many times Biden is an unfit President and I don't want him as our next President.

So why would I care if he found himself in legal trouble that spelled the end of his hopes for another term?
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

MSMDS.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Stupid

Zzzzzzzzzzzz
packofwolves
Civ - actually the FD-1023 is new and wasn't made public (nor did anyone know it existed) until the whistleblowers came forward. And the whistleblowers have gone on record, under oath, talking about the DOJ interfering with the Hunter Biden investigation and preventing the IRS from investigating the evidence implicating JOE Biden. But yeah, nothing to see here - right? Your a typical democrat who defends at all costs.
packgrad
jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Whatever it takes!!!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Correct. Civ is a brainwashed liberal. He still believes in Russian collusion. He cried about it on here for years. Remember, he also spouted that the laptop story was Russian disinformation. He cited the dozens of former intelligence officers nonsense that has been completely debunked. He's a good foot soldier for the banana republic.
First Page Last Page
Page 160 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.