The Biden Administration..V3

902,934 Views | 10733 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Redwolf said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Biden's military…

https://www.foxnews.com/media/female-recruit-considered-resigning-being-forced-shower-trans-women-full-male-genitalia

1% of American adults identify as trans and she somehow found herself randomly sleeping between two of them that were aggressively trans-ey and making her uncomfortable? In military barracks?

Pretty statistically improbable but definitely makes for a good story on conservative talk radio.

How many incidents do you think are necessary before you consider it sexual harassment against biological women/girls. Put it out there, how many?

Karen being uncomfortable isn't an "incident."
Then when does it become an incident.. full on unwanted physical contact?????
Dude your moral compass needs to point true north.

Civ, if you really think women/girls having to shower and change next to biological men/boys is nothing more than an "uncomfortable" feeling, you truly don't have a moral compass. It's actually a disgusting point of view. It is sexual harassment and one incident is too many.

This is the same view point as Biden,. He doesn't give a damn about biological women/girls either.

You're talking about girls and boys, not me. I'm talking about an adult in the military.

All nudity is not sexual and non-sexual nudity is not harassment.

You damn sure showed your true self on the drag queen vote didn't you?

You are all in on Richards swinging in public regardless of whether children are present or not. As far as I'm concerned you are as much of the problem as the ones doing the swinging.

Pretty damn sure I wouldn't want you anywhere near my kids.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Imagine being someone that tries to explain why it's ok for mentally Ill men to shower with women against their wishes. civ, the pretindependent, is now in the radical left column. Sheer lunacy.

No need to imagine. This became military policy over two years ago.

Although I'm sure it was framed to soldiers a hell of a lot more accurately than "you'll regularly be showering with mentally ill men."

What's been the result of the policy over the last two years?

There are 21 countries around the world that have allowed openly trans soldiers, dating back to 1974. Very likely their policies and procedures were studied prior to the DOD implementing these procedures back in 2021 to govern trans soldier logistics.

If there were evidence that these policies created a coercive, harmful, or abusive environment for female soldiers there's a fair likelihood the DOD would have gone in a different direction.

Disagree. I don't think female soldiers have a voice in these policies. Biden and the military don't give a damn about biological women's rights.

You don't think any female military brass weighed in?

Even if motivated by their own self-interests, you don't think the military policymakers (male or female) have an interest in retaining and attracting female soldiers, avoiding female soldier attrition, avoiding things that inhibit female soldier morale, and avoiding litigation from female soldiers, any or all of which could stem from bad or imprudent trans soldier policy negatively impacting cis female soldiers?
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Imagine being someone that tries to explain why it's ok for mentally Ill men to shower with women against their wishes. civ, the pretindependent, is now in the radical left column. Sheer lunacy.

Although I'm sure it was framed to soldiers a hell of a lot more accurately than "you'll regularly be showering with mentally ill men."

There are 21 countries around the world that have allowed openly trans soldiers, dating back to 1974. Very likely their policies and procedures were studied prior to the DOD implementing these procedures back in 2021 to govern trans soldier logistics.

If there were evidence that these policies created a coercive, harmful, or abusive environment for female soldiers there's a fair likelihood the DOD would have gone in a different direction.

Disagree. I don't think female soldiers have a voice in these policies. Biden and the military don't give a damn about biological women's rights.

Even if motivated by their own self-interests, you don't think the military policymakers (male or female) have an interest in retaining and attracting female soldiers, avoiding female soldier attrition, avoiding things that inhibit female soldier morale, and avoiding litigation from female soldiers, any or all of which could stem from bad or imprudent trans soldier policy negatively impacting cis female soldiers?

No, I don't believe they care about impacts to biological women. The Biden administration definitely doesn't and I do believe it trickles down into the military ranks.
packgrad

NM
BBW12OG
Define "woman" Civ...

Your mouthing off and ignoring my posts.. .and we both know why you chicken **** lefty...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Just another coincidence? Or a HIT JOB on the Biden family?

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
That group of 129 would be a good start towards identification of House members not compromised in some way

Werewolf
Werewolf
......Joe who?.......a subtle intro.
Werewolf
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Russian military says from 00:00 Moscow time on July 20, ships traveling through the Black Sea to the ports of Ukraine will be considered carriers of military cargo TASS

10:13 AM Jul 19, 2023
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

No, I don't believe they care about impacts to biological women. The Biden administration definitely doesn't and I do believe it trickles down into the military ranks.

I love how this hot take almost always comes from conservative men. Like you somehow know better than women who is looking out for women.

Biological women make up way over half of the Biden administration's voting base. They make up over half of their constituency. They are their wives, mothers, daughters.

Trans women make up a microscopic portion of their base and constituency, relatively speaking.

That hot take makes zero political or practical sense.

Women will tell us if the Biden administration isn't looking out for them.

If what you're saying is true then we'll see electoral consequences from the 60% of the Biden voting base that are cis women, right? I mean, if the administration's actions are such an affront to biological women, that will obviously show up at the polls, right?

We sure as hell saw the impact of Dobbs on the 2022 election when women felt like their rights were being tread upon. I'd expect that to happen again if that's how women are feeling about the Biden administration.
packofwolves
Civ - Are you saying my take is due to me being a conservative man?

I could say your take is due to being a liberal man. And go a step further and say as a liberal man, you have no clue what biological women feel and think.
packgrad
Can you imagine saying "cis women" and expecting people not to think you're a radical leftist? Lol. Cis….

They like to make up words as much as they make up minorities.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Are you saying my take is due to me being a conservative man?

I could say your take is due to being a liberal man. And go a step further and say as a liberal man, you have no clue what biological women feel and think.

You're right on all accounts.

And I'm not saying I know what women feel and think, I'm saying we can listen and watch how biological women vote in 2024. They'll tell us.

Biological women caused the right to significantly underperform projections in 2022 because they felt their interests weren't represented by Dobbs.

If they feel like the Biden administration is misrepresenting their interests, they'll show us at the polls in 2024.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

You think this administration handles anything ethically? Lol. What a sheep.

Civilized
packgrad said:

civ supports canceling someone if they say a "bad word", as determined by his leftist overlords. But women need to toughen up when showering with mentally ill men.

"Grab her by the *****"

P e n i s in the women's locker room.

Thank you for proving my point.

The right has gotten so twisted that they think the ex-President laughingly describing a sex assault is in the same universe as a trans woman soldier taking a bath.

Y'all are something else.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

civ supports canceling someone if they say a "bad word", as determined by his leftist overlords. But women need to toughen up when showering with mentally ill men.

"Grab her by the *****"

The right has gotten so twisted that they think the ex-President laughingly describing a sex assault is in the same universe as a trans woman soldier taking a bath.

And the left has gotten so creepy they redefined men and women, made up minorities, want men with mental illnesses showering with women and girls, and celebrate mental illness. Thanks for proving my point that you're a radical leftist.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

"Grab her by the *****"

I don't view transgenders as mentally ill, not at all. I believe they should be able to live their lives as they choose. But the rights of others such as biological women should not be impacted. Don't lump all conservatives in the same bucket.

Civ you also dismiss the issues facing biological women as trivial. Just sit back, shut up and take it ladies, you don't need your safe spaces nor your rights. It's ok if you have to shower naked next to biological males because it's no big deal. Don't speak out about it or you will be berated by liberals, liberal media and labeled a racist.

And a word of advice Civ, don't assume you know everything about those you debate.
packofwolves
$17 million…no worries, Hunter is an exceptional business man who was able to simultaneously function as a drug addict.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-family-hunters-associates-raked-17m-from-foreign-sources-irs-whistleblower-testifies
packgrad
I don't think they should be treated poorly, but they are mentally ill. If they want to be a woman, go ahead, but you have to use the men's bathroom and don't expect everyone to call you a woman. You are a man pretending to be a woman.
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

Pedo Peter doing what he does to young girls

Watch closely in this video...he actually sticks his lizard tongue out and LICKS the child on the shoulder for a few seconds, similar to the way you would lick a woman if you are "going down" on her. WATCH IT!!

This man is beyond sick and perverted. He's been doing this for years, decades...groping and sniffing young girls in public. If he does this when he knows the cameras are rolling, can you imagine what he does in private? These communist NWO puppet trash think they can get away with ANYTHING.

Biden nibbles child's shoulder while leaving Finland: 'Creepiest moment yet'
https://nypost.com/2023/07/14/joe-biden-creepily-nibbles-childs-shoulder-in-finland/

Biden pretends to eat young girl in Finland before sniffing her:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12300283/Joe-Biden-pretends-gobble-little-girl-sniffing-Finland.html

All politics aside, there is something seriously wrong with this guy.
BBW12OG
I'll just leave this here...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

I love how this hot take almost always comes from conservative men. Like you somehow know better than women who is looking out for women.

Biological women make up way over half of the Biden administration's voting base. They make up over half of their constituency. They are their wives, mothers, daughters.

Trans women make up a microscopic portion of their base and constituency, relatively speaking.

That hot take makes zero political or practical sense.

Women will tell us if the Biden administration isn't looking out for them.

If what you're saying is true then we'll see electoral consequences from the 60% of the Biden voting base that are cis women, right? I mean, if the administration's actions are such an affront to biological women, that will obviously show up at the polls, right?

We sure as hell saw the impact of Dobbs on the 2022 election when women felt like their rights were being tread upon. I'd expect that to happen again if that's how women are feeling about the Biden administration.
Define a woman Civ....

Why won't you answer that??? You are something else.. damn shame you don't post over on the lefty PP site... you'd fit in better over there with "like minded non-gender"conforming unc-cheat wannabes.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

"Grab her by the *****"

I don't view transgenders as mentally ill, not at all. I believe they should be able to live their lives as they choose. But the rights of others such as biological women should not be impacted. Don't lump all conservatives in the same bucket.

Civ you also dismiss the issues facing biological women as trivial. Just sit back, shut up and take it ladies, you don't need your safe spaces nor your rights. It's ok if you have to shower naked next to biological males because it's no big deal. Don't speak out about it or you will be berated by liberals, liberal media and labeled a racist.

And a word of advice Civ, don't assume you know everything about those you debate.

I never said or implied they were trivial.

If I'm saying anything, it's that they're complicated.

I've already said I think transgender women should not be able to compete against biological women in higher-level sports. That's an issue.

Regarding the military showers, this anonymous recruit that complained joined a military that already had these policies in place. She is the only case we've heard of, likely because troops and their CO's quietly figure out workarounds. Commanders have discretion to address privacy needs and concerns of their troops, and I imagine many do in the case of trans female soldiers and it ends up being a non-issue.

Thousands of trans women have been serving since 2014 in the US. Tens of thousands from many of our NATO allies and other countries around the world have been serving for decades. Dating back to 2014 the Pentagon began meeting with allies that allowed transgender soldiers to serve to see what policies they had regarding transgender service, and how those policies worked in practice. I'm confident the issue of showers came up.

Listening to people on here you'd think that the kid-sniffer was the only world leader that supported such policies. The Pentagon and countries around the world that allow trans soldiers have studied this extensively and found that doing so does not impair morale or combat readiness.

Do the administrations in the 23 other countries that allow trans troops to serve not care about women either? Do they think women's rights are trivial?
packofwolves
Civ - You do realize it's not just that military story where women and girls had to deal with a transgender in locker rooms and showers? You keep going back to that one example. It's much broader than that and I mentioned a couple real examples. As a parent I would be enraged if a biological boy walked in the shower naked and stood next to my daughter. Or a 20 something old man walked in the locker room and looked at very young girls changing. Surely you can't be ok with that. It's sick and needs to stop.

And keep in mind it's all in with the Biden administration. Every scenario is to allow a man/boy into women's/girls spaces. Elementary school, high school, colleges/universities, gyms, etc. There is no picking and choosing.
Oldsouljer
And they are second or third rate militaries…..as ours has become. I've soldiered from long before "don't ask, don't tell" episode and what we call a military today is unrecognizable from what the US Military was in the 20th century. Homosexuals were excluded from the ranks because their presence was considered prejudicial to good order and conduct and with good reason. The latter isn't considered important these days and it shows.
Werewolf
Truth or Fiction?
packgrad
Saying thousands of trans women have been serving in the military since 2014 is liberal propaganda. Activist sites have "estimates" that say X many have served but they are not based in fact. The statement on the home page of one says this

"LGBTQ Military Service:
How Facts Won
In 2022, a generation-long campaign to overturn anti-LGBTQ discrimination in U.S. military service ended in victory. This site shares strategies that were essential to that work, offering lessons learned that could be applied to other social justice campaigns."

The other site says this
"The Williams Institute is the leading research center on sexual orientation and gender identity law and public policy. We ensure that facts not stereotypes inform laws, policies, and judicial decisions that affect the LGBT community."

They are both propaganda sites of leftists.

The DOD most certainly does not have the data that says how many were transgender going back to 2014 as they were not allowed in the military until 2016.

packofwolves
" IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley confirmed Wednesday that U.S. Attorney for D.C. Matthew Graves, who donated to President Biden's 2020 presidential campaign, "refused to bring charges" against Hunter Biden for tax evasion"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whistleblower-confirms-attorney-donated-biden-2020-campaign-refused-charges-hunter
GuerrillaPack
Kid sniffer in chief needs some stronger meds to keep him awake and his diaper changed

https://instagr.am/p/Cu2dlYbvydl
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

And they are second or third rate militaries…..as ours has become. I've soldiered from long before "don't ask, don't tell" episode and what we call a military today is unrecognizable from what the US Military was in the 20th century. Homosexuals were excluded from the ranks because their presence was considered prejudicial to good order and conduct and with good reason. The latter isn't considered important these days and it shows.

Thank you for your service.

What militaries do you consider to be first rate militaries?
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Thank you for your service.

What militaries do you consider to be first rate militaries?
Define a woman Civ.... I see you are dodging the question again.

I guess you are too busy booking trips to see drag queens to answer.

You are pathetic.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
Werewolf said:

Truth or Fiction?

Interesting that they skipped over cokehead Don Jr and went with Barron instead.....

Redwolf
TheStorm
See no evil means that I don't have to read no evil.

I love it!
First Page Last Page
Page 159 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.