The Biden Administration..V3

528,844 Views | 7589 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All those closet leftwing liberals that claim they want "traditional conservatives" are nothing but a bunch of whiny ass trophies for all globalists. They claim they are Conservative but lie through their teeth so they fit in with their MARXIST buddies.

When words and actions do not align with what spews out of their mouths it's easy to see why they spend a vast majority of their time telling us exactly how "conservative" they are when the entire time their words and actions PROVE otherwise.

Here's a gem from Sleepy Joe.... as the interview was being broadcast his team was actively doing damage control, live, as the America people watched who is supposed to be the leader stumble, fumble and lie for all to see.

But, hey, at least no mean tweets am I right comrades? You lefties are something else...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
ncsualum05
Guys I don't post on this thread often but I just watched a small clip from 60 mins. Biden is absolutely a horrible president and honestly a horrible person in general. And it's not just him. Politicians have led us into this mess. They lie all the time about inflation, the economy, COVID, everything. We're going about this all wrong. Arguing back and forth between party lines is exactly what they want. We need to come together and raise hell in general at this BS. We deserve better. Period.
Oldsouljer
Abbott sensibly sent those folks to parts of the country which had sanctuary policies. Since that makes it a win-win-win for Abbott, those folks, and the parts of the country that welcome them with open arms, it's not so much political, but policy, and seemingly a good one.
BBW12OG
At least they had him drugged up enough to where he actually didn't yell or go "creepy whisper guy" during the interview.

I'd be curious to know how long it took them to actually get enough edits to get enough "usable" material to broadcast.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
PackFansXL said:

To equilibrate the blatant disregard for our nation's laws exhibited by the Democratic Party with anything done by the Republican Party is willfully dishonest. Today's Democratic Party is far worse than anything we've experienced in the last 50 years. Biden is an epic disaster!

Yep, this ain't your mom and dad's democrat party anymore.

Gulfstream4
NM
Gulfstream4
RaleighChan said:

I've read through 3 pages of comments but have not seen a single post on why were these people sent to Florida to begin with? Is that by request?

Because democrats want to flood the state (country) with future, low skill, uneducated government dependent voters.

You think this would happen if these were white, educated Europeans? The democrats would close the border in a NY minute.
Steve Videtich
Gulfstream4 said:

RaleighChan said:

I've read through 3 pages of comments but have not seen a single post on why were these people sent to Florida to begin with? Is that by request?

Because democrats want to flood the state (country) with future, low skill, uneducated government dependent voters.

You think this would happen if these were white, educated Europeans? The democrats would close the border in a NY minute.

If these folks said they were voting Republican, Pelosi would fund the entire wall with her husband's money!
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

RaleighChan said:

Look at what Cigar Bill did to Minnesota with the Somalians. I travel to Minneapolis/St. Paul at least 8-10 times a year sans the Covid BS and let me tell you first hand that you will not see a worse area dominated by immigrants that there.

It has turned into an semi-Americanized version of Mogadishu.

The lefties game plan is to flood the areas that are predominantly GOP controlled with illegals, legal immigrants from ****hole countries, allow them to have kids here that will be dependent upon the government, uneducated and no desire to better themselves.

If the Hispanic votes swings to the right watch and see how these hypocrite power hungry MARXISTS change their tunes on border security.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
ncsualum05 said:

Guys I don't post on this thread often but I just watched a small clip from 60 mins. Biden is absolutely a horrible president and honestly a horrible person in general. And it's not just him. Politicians have led us into this mess. They lie all the time about inflation, the economy, COVID, everything. We're going about this all wrong. Arguing back and forth between party lines is exactly what they want. We need to come together and raise hell in general at this BS. We deserve better. Period.

I agree 100% with you that we are at this place because of politicians on both sides of the aisle. I say the following with the assumption that folks on here are being honest about their claimed affiliation. I don't think as much of the debate comes from party affiliation as much as it comes from disagreement on what has gotten us here.

You have folks talking about NWO and others saying that we just can't get good people in office anymore. I think it's somewhere in the middle. Politicians, the media and some wealthy influences with bad intentions are all to blame in my mind. Hope that makes sense.
Werewolf
ncsualum05 said:

Excellent post.......Vince McMahon is picking our pockets.
Oldsouljer
Steve Videtich said:

Gulfstream4 said:

RaleighChan said:

If these folks said they were voting Republican, Pelosi would fund the entire wall with her husband's money!
Well, in about sixty days, four Rio Grande valley congressional districts may be the bellwether that reveals that this is actually happening.
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

RaleighChan said:

Look at what Cigar Bill did to Minnesota with the Somalians. I travel to Minneapolis/St. Paul at least 8-10 times a year sans the Covid BS and let me tell you first hand that you will not see a worse area dominated by immigrants that there.

The lefties game plan is to flood the areas that are predominantly GOP controlled with illegals, legal immigrants from ****hole countries, allow them to have kids here that will be dependent upon the government, uneducated and no desire to better themselves.

If the Hispanic votes swings to the right watch and see how these hypocrite power hungry MARXISTS change their tunes on border security.

Absolutely. I spent the better part of six months in Mogadishu. Worst place I've ever been….and that's saying something.

BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

RaleighChan said:

Absolutely. I spent the better part of six months in Mogadishu. Worst place I've ever been….and that's saying something.

If you were/are in the military thank you for your service. The areas I'm at in Minnesota are predominantly suburb type but I have ventured into the city for baseball games. Holy crap is that place dangerous.

The police guide you outside of the stadium and thank God they do. Anywhere outside of the "safe zones" you pretty much are on your own.

Mall of America is in the outskirts but it is a total loss with the public transportation. There are a few restaurants there that are decent but other than it being a tourist trap no reason to go. The element in the mall at anytime of the day makes you very cautious.

Once you travel 45 min or so outside of Minn/St.P area you are good. And it ALL has to do with the Somalian criminals and the way the didn't acclimate to American society. They brought their criminal elements, war lord type society to Minnesota and that's how things are run.

And.. on top of that.... the trash, litter and garbage in the streets, the areas where they are concentrated looks exactly like a ****hole third world country. You can move a group of people out of an area but you can't force them to change their culture. They don't want to and they aren't going to.

As long as they keep voting for good ol' Uncle Gubmnent and are poor, uneducated and beholden they'll never improve their station in life. And the MARXISTS don't care....only on election days.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

RaleighChan said:

If you were/are in the military thank you for your service. The areas I'm at in Minnesota are predominantly suburb type but I have ventured into the city for baseball games. Holy crap is that place dangerous.

The police guide you outside of the stadium and thank God they do. Anywhere outside of the "safe zones" you pretty much are on your own.

Mall of America is in the outskirts but it is a total loss with the public transportation. There are a few restaurants there that are decent but other than it being a tourist trap no reason to go. The element in the mall at anytime of the day makes you very cautious.

Once you travel 45 min or so outside of Minn/St.P area you are good. And it ALL has to do with the Somalian criminals and the way the didn't acclimate to American society. They brought their criminal elements, war lord type society to Minnesota and that's how things are run.

And.. on top of that.... the trash, litter and garbage in the streets, the areas where they are concentrated looks exactly like a ****hole third world country. You can move a group of people out of an area but you can't force them to change their culture. They don't want to and they aren't going to.

As long as they keep voting for good ol' Uncle Gubmnent and are poor, uneducated and beholden they'll never improve their station in life. And the MARXISTS don't care....only on election days.
LOL... C'mon, man!

They don't expect them to actually vote... but all they need is for them to be registered to vote.

They can take care of the rest of it for themselves from there.
caryking
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

RaleighChan said:

LOL... C'mon, man!

They don't expect them to actually vote... but all they need is for them to be registered to vote.

They can take care of the rest of it for themselves from there.
Dang Storm, you sound like you are on the verge of a conspiracy…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Marco
Ncsualum05,you are entitled to your opinion,yes you are!!But if Ole joe is horrible person and president then what does and did make the Conman when he held that position?Bet you still contribute one his many grifting fundraising scheme!!Lol!
Gulfstream4
Something something Trump….
Marco
Yep,always something with Trump!!Your foreign agent!!
packgrad
Marco
"TONIGHT,I SAY THIS TO MY REPUBLICAN COLLEAGUES WHO ARE DEFENDED THE INDEFENSIBLE,THERE WILL COME A DAY WHEN DONALD TRUMP IS GONE,BUT YOUR DISHONOR WiLL REMAIN"Liz Cheney 6/2/2022
Marco
Y'alls cult leader feeling the heat!!Doing what he does best,lashing out,sending threats to people on the sly!They say the guilty DOG barks first!!I hear you Donald!!
PackFansXL
Politicians on the left are passionately pursuing the following:

• Ignoring laws protecting our borders
  • Ignoring laws protecting citizens of major cities by refusing to prosecute crimes
  • Ignoring the tremendous costs of unenforced drug laws on those addicted to a wide range of illegal drugs
  • Eliminating our nation's energy independence
  • Teaching racism and other destructive ideologies in public schools
  • Promoting racist tactics for political gain while pretending to help minorities
  • Canceling the lives and careers of anyone who dares to disagree with their racist methods
  • Ignoring the basics of economics while applying stealth taxes to the very constituents they claim to support
  • Forcing teenage girls to share restrooms and showers with boys claiming to be girls
  • Funding unions with taxpayer dollars so those funds can be used for political campaigns of progressives
  • Stealing tax revenues to fund progressive wish lists via execute order
  • Demonizing your political opponents as racists while actively using racist methods to drive policy
  • Ignoring the rights of female athletes in favor of male athletes pretending to be women
  • Weakening the electric grid by promoting only unreliable sources of energy
  • Promoting abortion to the tune of ~ 1M murders per year, largely for convenience
  • Actively promoting racial tensions for the purpose of political gain
  • Defunding police despite the needs and desires of their constituents
  • Promoting the mutilation of sex organs of children
  • Pursuing nuclear agreements with rogue nations like Iran
  • Weaponizing government agencies to cancel political opponents
  • Protecting violent protestors who destroy property in the name of supported narratives
  • Lying on a daily basis with microphone in hand and in front of TV cameras

That's a partial list off the top of my head based on less than two years of the Biden administration's policies.

I understand the support for a political party like they're a sports team, but this new variant of the Democratic Party is unbelievably bad. I think they got that way because they have completely infiltrated the media and are no longer called out for their dishonest and evil methods. Instead of ignoring those actions as was the policy of the press during the Obama administration, now the media actively promotes and encourages those misdeeds and they pursue cancellation of those who do not concur.

Have you not heard the warnings of people who escaped communist and other evil regimes?
BBW12OG
PackFansXL said:

Politicians on the left are passionately pursuing the following:

• Ignoring laws protecting our borders
  • Ignoring laws protecting citizens of major cities by refusing to prosecute crimes
  • Ignoring the tremendous costs of unenforced drug laws on those addicted to a wide range of illegal drugs
  • Eliminating our nation's energy independence
  • Teaching racism and other destructive ideologies in public schools
  • Promoting racist tactics for political gain while pretending to help minorities
  • Canceling the lives and careers of anyone who dares to disagree with their racist methods
  • Ignoring the basics of economics while applying stealth taxes to the very constituents they claim to support
  • Forcing teenage girls to share restrooms and showers with boys claiming to be girls
  • Funding unions with taxpayer dollars so those funds can be used for political campaigns of progressives
  • Stealing tax revenues to fund progressive wish lists via execute order
  • Demonizing your political opponents as racists while actively using racist methods to drive policy
  • Ignoring the rights of female athletes in favor of male athletes pretending to be women
  • Weakening the electric grid by promoting only unreliable sources of energy
  • Promoting abortion to the tune of ~ 1M murders per year, largely for convenience
  • Actively promoting racial tensions for the purpose of political gain
  • Defunding police despite the needs and desires of their constituents
  • Promoting the mutilation of sex organs of children
  • Pursuing nuclear agreements with rogue nations like Iran
  • Weaponizing government agencies to cancel political opponents
  • Protecting violent protestors who destroy property in the name of supported narratives
  • Lying on a daily basis with microphone in hand and in front of TV cameras

That's a partial list off the top of my head based on less than two years of the Biden administration's policies.

I understand the support for a political party like they're a sports team, but this new variant of the Democratic Party is unbelievably bad. I think they got that way because they have completely infiltrated the media and are no longer called out for their dishonest and evil methods. Instead of ignoring those actions as was the policy of the press during the Obama administration, now the media actively promotes and encourages those misdeeds and they pursue cancellation of those who do not concur.

Have you not heard the warnings of people who escaped communist and other evil regimes?
Where are the board lefties on this one? Chem? Civ? The rest of your comrades?

It's been proven time and time again on here the minute you show them the facts they run and hide for a few days then come back on here and spout..."but TRRRUUUUMMMMPPPPP!!!! he hurt my precious little feewlings....."

Nothing says hypocrisy like hiding when your point of view is exposed to be fraudulent. Above mentioned fit the bill to a "T."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsualum05
Marco said:

Ncsualum05,you are entitled to your opinion,yes you are!!But if Ole joe is horrible person and president then what does and did make the Conman when he held that position?Bet you still contribute one his many grifting fundraising scheme!!Lol!
Huh?

Trump was a terrible person as well. Clearly he upset the entire system set in place though and revealed more true colors than previously known. As a president still a lot better than what we have now. Sad state overall though.

Also I've never.... and will not ever donate to Trump or ANY politician. They've never gotten a dime from me, other than what they steal while in power through my taxes and inflation.
BBW12OG
Do y'all remember when the lefties on here were pissing and moaning about me referring to them as SOCIALISTS?

I seem to recall several of them flagging posts, complaining to mods etc.... even stomping their feet and complaining that they weren't. My how times have changed...

They seem to be embracing the SOCIALIST moniker and furling their brows at being called what they really are. MARXISTS.

It's how they operate. They slow roll their agendas to not seem so radical and then they strike when they have power. It's all about the end game for them. Absolute power and the destruction of the Republic into a single party MARXIST state run by the liberal globalist elite.

Here is a poll showing the two "sides" and what America thinks of them.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
And here's a little gem for my comrades that accuse the GOP/Conservatives of "conspiracy theories..."

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
My information is also that Schiff's grandfather came to America in the early 1900's with instructions for an agenda. Duck Duck GO this guy and his ties to the European elites.
Civilized
Lollers. The irony. This post is exactly the reason you get accused of peddling conspiracy theories.

Because none of the **** in this meme is true.

No, Gavin Newsom isn't Nancy Pelosi's nephew. That would mean she's his aunt which is obviously false. Gavin Newsom's actual aunt was married to Ron Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law. And they divorced in 1977.

Adam's Schiff's sister is definitely not married to George Soros' son, or anyone else. Because Adam Schiff doesn't even have a ****ing sister.

John Kerry's daughter isn't married to a mullah's son. She's married to the son of an hospital chief administrator in California.

Chelsea Clinton definitely did not marry Peter or Jeffrey Soros, George's only two nephews.

These fake-ass memes are basically identifiable on sight. It's obvious.

You don't question this stuff at all before deciding it's true, much less before you post it as evidence you're not a conspiracy theorist?
caryking
Civilized said:

Lollers. The irony. This post is exactly the reason you get accused of peddling conspiracy theories.

Because none of the **** in this meme is true.

No, Gavin Newsom isn't Nancy Pelosi's nephew. That would mean she's his aunt which is obviously false. Gavin Newsom's actual aunt was married to Ron Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law. And they divorced in 1977.

Adam's Schiff's sister is definitely not married to George Soros' son, or anyone else. Because Adam Schiff doesn't even have a ****ing sister.

John Kerry's daughter isn't married to a mullah's son. She's married to the son of an hospital chief administrator in California.

Hillary Clinton definitely did not marry Peter or Jeffrey Soros, George's only two nephews.

You don't question this stuff at all before deciding it's true, much less before you post it as evidence you're not a conspiracy theorist?
Civ, I read the post, then clicked on the Twitter link. Post, on the tweet indicate the same responses you have. So, I'm not doing the work to dig into each of these claims and will not take a position either way. If I ever do and find your response to be true, then kudos to you for calling It out…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Because none of the **** in this meme is true. FALSE.

Potatoe - Potato. You lose on this one too with your semantics. I know plenty of people that call one another "nephew" that aren't blood related. You can chalk this one up to one big "L" there pal.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2796753/is-gavin-newsom-related-nancy-pelosi/

https://thefactscity.com/is-gavin-newsom-related-to-nancy-pelosi/

Could care less. It was funny. And as you lefties say... "it COULD be possible.."

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/family-business-john-kerrys-daughter-married-iranian-national-best-man-was-son-of-irans-minister-of-foreign-affairs/

https://jtf.org/john-kerrys-daughter-married-iranian-national-best-man-was-son-of-irans-minister-of-foreign-affairs/

So you can interpret that as you will. Funny how you and your MARXIST comrades dissected every relationship real or fake that President Trump and anyone that ever spoke to the man had when it concerned Russia but you turn an ignorant blind eye to the relationship Ketchup Kerry's family has with Iran and he is the "LEAD NEGOTIATOR" for nuclear deals???? What a ****ing hypocrite. Expected from you.

Hillary Clinton definitely did not marry Peter or Jeffrey Soros, George's only two nephews.

Did the meme say Hillary or did it say Chelsea? As with Schiff, there are direct ties to the Clintons' and Soros' so it really doesn't matter if she did marry his nephew or not. It COULD have happened. See, you MARXIST clowns have thrown out all the rules when it comes to running with rumors. As long as it COULD be true it's OK to pass it off as BEING true.

And you would be an expert in promoting "fake-ass" political diatribe. After all the BS lies and propaganda you swallow every damn day and have since Donald J. Trump announced he was running for President you have had plenty of experience.

Questioning it, believing it and posting it to piss of left-wing radical MARXISTS like your are different things. You hide in your basement when facts are posted because you don't have the balls to address them and only show up when you think you have a "gotcha" moment.... you are who you are.
Now see what I just did? You presented me with a "counter argument." I researched it and answered each one of your points. That's what people who normally engage in debate or political conversation do. Not hide in the basement waiting on mommy to bring pizza rolls and red bulls.

You however, have been presented with numerous bullet points on your MARXIST PARTY'S policies, your mind-numbingly incoherent Sleepy Joe and his less than qualified Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris and most of all what exactly have the two done in two years to make this country better.

You have NEVER answered them. I've asked this question before and I'll ask you now.... "Do you know what the white speck on the top of chicken s h i t is? Chicken s h i t."

I'll leave it that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/09/18/exclusive-venezuela-empties-prisons-sends-violent-criminals-to-u-s-says-dhs-report/

The civilized woke need a few of these guys camped on their front lawns...........they can virtue signal with the very best of em then.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/09/18/exclusive-venezuela-empties-prisons-sends-violent-criminals-to-u-s-says-dhs-report/

The civilized woke need a few of these guys camped on their front lawns...........they can virtue signal with the very best of em then.

Well done democrats.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Well done democrats.
Don't expect them to reply. They only show up when the GOP has something negative happen. They are the epitome of HYPOCRISY.

Notice I replied to Civ... you and I both know damn well he, Plasma and Chem all read this board daily but yet when their team has egg on their face crickets.

The post I made in reply to Civ can go for those two as well.

Funny how they never seem to show up when their MARXIST PARTY is being exposed for wat it is isn't it?
Wonder why?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Coms everywhere at the Trump rally in Ohio. American flags with black starts/no stars has meaning.....military guys probably know. WWG1WGA
First Page Last Page
Page 72 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.