The Biden Administration..V3

517,487 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Coms everywhere at the Trump rally in Ohio. American flags with black starts/no stars has meaning.....military guys probably know. WWG1WGA

What happened?
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/09/on-the-border-the-white-house-isnt-even-trying/

Quote:

Earlier this month, Vice President Kamala Harris made news for declaring that "we have a secure border" in an interview with NBC's Chuck Todd. Of course, anyone who's paying even the slightest attention to the situation at the southern border knows that it's anything but secure. But Harris, despite having been appointed the Biden administration's "border czar" in March last year, doesn't seem to be paying attention. Why not?

Her inattentiveness is certainly not for lack of things to do on the border. In response to Harris's "secure border" claims, the Daily Signal noted, "When Donald Trump was president, the Border Patrol in fiscal year 2019 did not encounter a single individual on the terrorist watch list trying to illegally cross the U.S.-Mexico border between legal ports of entry. In the first 10 months of this fiscal year, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the Border Patrol encountered 66 of them."

In October 2021, the New York Times reported that "migrants were encountered 1.7 million times in the last 12 months, the highest number of illegal crossings recorded since at least 1960."

And despite progressive outrage at the use of the term "invasion" to describe what's happening at the southern border, an NPR/Ipsos poll published last month found that a majority of Americans now agree with the framing: "With migrant apprehensions at record levels, large numbers of Americans across the political spectrum describe the situation at the southern border as an 'invasion,'" NPR reported.
Terrorist watch list encounters: Trump 0, Biden/Harris 66

The invasion has accelerated despite Democratic claims to the contrary.
LetEmKnowPack
PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/09/on-the-border-the-white-house-isnt-even-trying/

Quote:

Earlier this month, Vice President Kamala Harris made news for declaring that "we have a secure border" in an interview with NBC's Chuck Todd. Of course, anyone who's paying even the slightest attention to the situation at the southern border knows that it's anything but secure. But Harris, despite having been appointed the Biden administration's "border czar" in March last year, doesn't seem to be paying attention. Why not?

Her inattentiveness is certainly not for lack of things to do on the border. In response to Harris's "secure border" claims, the Daily Signal noted, "When Donald Trump was president, the Border Patrol in fiscal year 2019 did not encounter a single individual on the terrorist watch list trying to illegally cross the U.S.-Mexico border between legal ports of entry. In the first 10 months of this fiscal year, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the Border Patrol encountered 66 of them."

In October 2021, the New York Times reported that "migrants were encountered 1.7 million times in the last 12 months, the highest number of illegal crossings recorded since at least 1960."

And despite progressive outrage at the use of the term "invasion" to describe what's happening at the southern border, an NPR/Ipsos poll published last month found that a majority of Americans now agree with the framing: "With migrant apprehensions at record levels, large numbers of Americans across the political spectrum describe the situation at the southern border as an 'invasion,'" NPR reported.
Terrorist watch list encounters: Trump 0, Biden/Harris 66

The invasion has accelerated despite Democratic claims to the contrary.
Weird how it wasn't "theatre" when she said that though...
Werewolf
https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/abbott-declares-mexican-drug-cartels-terrorists-calls-biden-do-same
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Coms everywhere at the Trump rally in Ohio. American flags with black starts/no stars has meaning.....military guys probably know. WWG1WGA

What happened?
https://rumble.com/v1l2bon-juan-o-savin-trumps-flag-occupied-territory-take-no-prisoners.html

I follow this guy, Juan O'Savin, closely. Juan explains the flag without stars which was shown as he closed out the rally.
BBW12OG
Five days after telling us on 60 Minutes to "watch" him and see if he is mentally competent.

But no mean tweets right Civ??? LMAO.... your team pal. Your team.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
Poor sweet Joe. Should be living his golden years with family and friends not making a fool of himself. Shame on his wife for letting him go through this.
BBW12OG
A few weeks after calling GOP members "radical extremists" a man admits to running down and killing a kid who he knew was a Republican.

Now imagine if a Republican had run down and killed a lefty. Or even worse, had the victim been black. Where would this country be today?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

A few weeks after calling GOP members "radical extremists" a man admits to running down and killing a kid who he knew was a Republican.

Now imagine if a Republican had run down and killed a lefty. Or even worse, had the victim been black. Where would this country be today?

How can this happen? I was told Joe was going to bring this country together once the adults were in charge again?
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

How can this happen? I was told Joe was going to bring this country together once the adults were in charge again?
He is... don't believe your lying eyes. This country has never been united more, we have the best and fastest growing economy in the world, the rest of the world's leaders look to us for guidance again, there is no recession, there is not a crisis at the border and he is working across the aisle with the GOP....

Ask the MARXISTS on here...they'll tell you the same thing.

Plus, and most importantly, Sleepy Joe doesn't hurt their precious little "feewlings..."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
When the Ice Cream Queen won't support you it' pretty damn obvious you aren't he "real" leader of the free world.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
Washington Post fact-checker slammed for calling 'fetal heartbeat' a 'misnomer' in defense of Stacey Abrams

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-fact-checker-slammed-calling-fetal-heartbeat-misnomer-defense-stacey-abrams

Did you guys hear about this? Abrams claims the heartbeat at 6 weeks is an artificially generated sound?
Werewolf
https://tnm.me/

May be on the ballot soon. Could the rest of the southeast flip the finger at DC and join Texas?
caryking
Werewolf said:

May be on the ballot soon. Could the rest of the southeast flip the finger at DC and join Texas?
Is this about Texas succession for the US?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

from the US.......yes
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

from the US.......yes
lol. There's a better chance of me winning the lottery while being struck by lightning
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

from the US.......yes
lol. There's a better chance of me winning the lottery while being struck by lightning
The purpose of the post is to illustrate the overwhelming disgust with Washington DC. Recent honest polling shows the majority of Texans favor seceding. I think much of the deep south is in that same camp.......or moving in that direction.
jadawson
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

from the US.......yes
The purpose of the post is to illustrate the overwhelming disgust with Washington DC. Recent honest polling shows the majority of Texans favor seceding. I think much of the deep south is in that same camp.......or moving in that direction.
The supreme court has made it pretty clear that a state does not have the right nor the ability to unilaterally secede from the Union. Antonin Scalia believed that was the one constitutional issue made abundantly clear by the ending of the civil war and it has been clear in supreme court decisions post civil war, notably Texas vs White in 1869, that secession is not a right the states have.

I understand you are only bringing it up as an indication of people's dissatisfaction with the state of affairs right now, just wanted to make it clear that these polls and potential referendums are meaningless.
Werewolf
jadawson said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

from the US.......yes
The supreme court has made it pretty clear that a state does not have the right nor the ability to unilaterally secede from the Union. Antonin Scalia believed that was the one constitutional issue made abundantly clear by the ending of the civil war and it has been clear in supreme court decisions post civil war, notably Texas vs White in 1869, that secession is not a right the states have.

I understand you are only bringing it up as an indication of people's dissatisfaction with the state of affairs right now, just wanted to make it clear that these polls and potential referendums are meaningless.
Well there was this little thing that happened in about 1861 too ;-)

I doubt many wish to secede from a Constitutional Republic..........if we had one.
jadawson
Werewolf said:

jadawson said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

from the US.......yes

Well there was this little thing that happened in about 1861 too ;-)

I doubt many wish to secede from a Constitutional Republic..........if we had one.

The world is a far more complicated place than it was in 1861. And I expect it would once again be viewed as a hostile act against a foreign government claiming US territory and responded to appropriately.
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/huge-gop-lawmaker-obtains-new-documents-show-joe-hunter-biden-working-sell-us-natural-gas-drilling-assets-china-whistleblowers-will-testify-video/

So much for selling America out
caryking
I think a Convention of States is a better option than seceding. That said, if a State wants to secede, they will find a way…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Since the MARXIST comrades on here refuse to acknowledge the posts that have been made about what President Trump accomplished I think I will show them what their MARXIST leader Sleepy Joe has accomplished.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
caryking said:

I think a Convention of States is a better option than seceding. That said, if a State wants to secede, they will find a way…
Man, listen... I get it, but that's crazy talk.

It. Ain't. Happening. Period.

And it's stupid to post anywhere... but, then again look who originally posted it.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

And it's stupid to post anywhere... but, then again look who originally posted it.
You're back at it again. Go get yourself a 4th shot man, you need it.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Of course it is. The intent of the post was simply to inform of something that is much further along than many realize. Its call truthful news.
Steve Videtich
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Of course it is. The intent of the post was simply to inform of something that is much further along than many realize. Its call truthful news.

I've heard the article 5 convention of states is not far off either.
Werewolf
Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

I've been active in the COS for several years. Yes it is but there is a lot of power and influence standing in the way.

The Texas secession effort was covered by Real America Voice -- Steve Gruber - this week. RAV is a network that both Cary and I watch.
Steve Videtich
Werewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

I've been active in the COS for several years. Yes it is but there is a lot of power and influence standing in the way.

The Texas secession effort was covered by Real America Voice -- Steve Gruber - this week. RAV is a network that by Cary and I watch.

Oh you know the Dems are going to fight it at every turn, screaming that is a threat to democracy, when in fact is part of the checks and balances that the constitution contains. I've heard it's only a few states away at this time, which could be just one more overreach by the current administration.
Werewolf
Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

The Texas secession effort was covered by Real America Voice -- Steve Gruber - this week. RAV is a network that by Cary and I watch.

Oh you know the Dems are going to fight it at every turn, screaming that is a threat to democracy, when in fact is part of the checks and balances that the constitution contains. I've heard it's only a few states away at this time, which could be just one more overreach by the current administration.
There are 19 - maybe 20 - States on board. We had a tough time getting it pushed through the Legislature here in ultra-conservative Mississippi. A lot of money and special interests in the way.
Steve Videtich
Interesting, sounds like what I heard was wrong then.
Werewolf
Steve Videtich said:

Interesting, sounds like what I heard was wrong then.
Maybe I'm wrong........I'm out of touch with it somewhat. Its a mountain to climb fo sho.........but we did it here.
BBW12OG
Wait until the midterm elections are over. See where the economy will be in a year. The Convention of States will happen. It's what the lefties want and are praying for.

They'll spin it non-stop that the "democracy" is under attack. I see the West Coast and New England leaving first.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Since the MARXIST comrades on here refuse to acknowledge the posts that have been made about what President Trump accomplished I think I will show them what their MARXIST leader Sleepy Joe has accomplished.

Good list. CNN and FoxNews haven't shown this list.
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Id have agreed with you and Hokie ten years ago…..but today, Biden and company are pushing to the point where people's backs are against the wall. If they force everyone into central bank digital currency, we are done as a free nation unless states DO secede. It's coming down to that.
First Page Last Page
Page 73 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.