The Biden Administration..V3

149,005 Views | 3157 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by caryking
jadawson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

I think a Convention of States is a better option than seceding. That said, if a State wants to secede, they will find a way…
Man, listen... I get it, but that's crazy talk.

It. Ain't. Happening. Period.

And it's stupid to post anywhere... but, then again look who originally posted it.
Id have agreed with you and Hokie ten years ago…..but today, Biden and company are pushing to the point where people's backs are against the wall. If they force everyone into central bank digital currency, we are done as a free nation unless states DO secede. It's coming down to that.

Im not arguing anything against whether anyones feelings of frustration are justified or not. But what do you think is going to happen if a state votes internally to secede? Do you think the Federal Government is going to just sit back and say "oh well, good luck guys!"?

Even if another civil war is not a plausible scenario in 2022, there would be heavy punitive actions on any states that do secede in forms of tariffs on US and US ally goods. Those states would no longer get the benefits of US Military bases in their states. They'd no longer get the federal funding that so many of these states talking secession completely rely on to fill out their state budgets. For example, Mississippi gets back $3.40 in federal funding for every $1 they send in federal tax from their state. Over 27% of Mississippi's revenue is from federal funding.

source https://www.moneygeek.com/living/states-most-reliant-federal-government/

Do the people voting for secession realize they are voting to give up their Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare? Can these states afford to care for their senior citizens to cover the loss of these things? Would their state citizens who are employees of the us federal government, whether the military or the post office or wherever, lose their jobs and their pensions? Would they be able to travel back and forth if they work in another state, even remotely, if they lost their US citizenship?

I just dont think people are thinking through the consequences when they are just venting frustration about secession. I highly doubt most of these states bar maybe Texas could afford it.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Digital currency has the potential for maximization of control .... not to mention the other indicators of what's underway; open borders, inflation, lockdowns, mandatory jabs, a decimated culture, etc.



Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jadawson said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

I think a Convention of States is a better option than seceding. That said, if a State wants to secede, they will find a way…
Man, listen... I get it, but that's crazy talk.

It. Ain't. Happening. Period.

And it's stupid to post anywhere... but, then again look who originally posted it.
Id have agreed with you and Hokie ten years ago…..but today, Biden and company are pushing to the point where people's backs are against the wall. If they force everyone into central bank digital currency, we are done as a free nation unless states DO secede. It's coming down to that.

Im not arguing anything against whether anyones feelings of frustration are justified or not. But what do you think is going to happen if a state votes internally to secede? Do you think the Federal Government is going to just sit back and say "oh well, good luck guys!"?

Even if another civil war is not a plausible scenario in 2022, there would be heavy punitive actions on any states that do secede in forms of tariffs on US and US ally goods. Those states would no longer get the benefits of US Military bases in their states. They'd no longer get the federal funding that so many of these states talking secession completely rely on to fill out their state budgets. For example, Mississippi gets back $3.40 in federal funding for every $1 they send in federal tax from their state. Over 27% of Mississippi's revenue is from federal funding.

source https://www.moneygeek.com/living/states-most-reliant-federal-government/

Do the people voting for secession realize they are voting to give up their Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare? Can these states afford to care for their senior citizens to cover the loss of these things? Would their state citizens who are employees of the us federal government, whether the military or the post office or wherever, lose their jobs and their pensions? Would they be able to travel back and forth if they work in another state, even remotely, if they lost their US citizenship?

I just dont think people are thinking through the consequences when they are just venting frustration about secession. I highly doubt most of these states bar maybe Texair s could afford it.
All good points....and if folks will WAKE THE HELL UP.....we can fix our country without the pain of the alternative anarchy, etc. The primary obstacle is the globalist controlled media. The Black Hats own 95-99% of it. For instance, when you start you computer and long on to the internet, you find their narrative on your cover page..........that's how extensive it is.

We're in for a rocky ride; hope you've got your seat belt on.

If you think you're a slave now......income taxes, etc........just sit back and do nothing and you'll find out what real slavery is.
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jadawson said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

I think a Convention of States is a better option than seceding. That said, if a State wants to secede, they will find a way…
Man, listen... I get it, but that's crazy talk.

It. Ain't. Happening. Period.

And it's stupid to post anywhere... but, then again look who originally posted it.
Id have agreed with you and Hokie ten years ago…..but today, Biden and company are pushing to the point where people's backs are against the wall. If they force everyone into central bank digital currency, we are done as a free nation unless states DO secede. It's coming down to that.

Im not arguing anything against whether anyones feelings of frustration are justified or not. But what do you think is going to happen if a state votes internally to secede? Do you think the Federal Government is going to just sit back and say "oh well, good luck guys!"?

Even if another civil war is not a plausible scenario in 2022, there would be heavy punitive actions on any states that do secede in forms of tariffs on US and US ally goods. Those states would no longer get the benefits of US Military bases in their states. They'd no longer get the federal funding that so many of these states talking secession completely rely on to fill out their state budgets. For example, Mississippi gets back $3.40 in federal funding for every $1 they send in federal tax from their state. Over 27% of Mississippi's revenue is from federal funding.

source https://www.moneygeek.com/living/states-most-reliant-federal-government/

Do the people voting for secession realize they are voting to give up their Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare? Can these states afford to care for their senior citizens to cover the loss of these things? Would their state citizens who are employees of the us federal government, whether the military or the post office or wherever, lose their jobs and their pensions? Would they be able to travel back and forth if they work in another state, even remotely, if they lost their US citizenship?

I just dont think people are thinking through the consequences when they are just venting frustration about secession. I highly doubt most of these states bar maybe Texas could afford it.
Nothing wrong with what you're saying but, as I'm saying, even people who understand these consequences are being pushed to the brink by Biden's lawlessness. I've thought about this for years because a big chunk of my retirement comes from Uncle Sam. But how potent are the economic retaliation measures of the federal government, if the remaining states are the poor ones and it's the rich states seceding?
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nothing to see here right comrades??

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Once a creep always a creep. Must be nice to have the MSM in his back pocket.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Nothing to see here right comrades??


Civ & Hoke still insist its an improvement over mean grifter Trump.
jadawson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Nothing to see here right comrades??


Civ & Hoke still insist its an improvement over mean grifter Trump.
I think the takeaway here is the difference in treatment of this type of thing in the media between Biden and Trump, not that Biden is a worse person. Trump was a notorious pal of Jeffrey Epstein after all.

Biden has political issues that are ripe for the taking in terms of criticism/disgust. Trying to drag him down on this type of thing instead of his politics is a fools errand with all the ammo Trump has provided his opponents
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jadawson said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Nothing to see here right comrades??


Civ & Hoke still insist its an improvement over mean grifter Trump.
I think the takeaway here is the difference in treatment of this type of thing in the media between Biden and Trump, not that Biden is a worse person. Trump was a notorious pal of Jeffrey Epstein after all.

Biden has political issues that are ripe for the taking in terms of criticism/disgust. Trying to drag him down on this type of thing instead of his politics is a fools errand with all the ammo Trump has provided his opponents
You mean Jeffrey Epstein that President Trump banned from all of his golf courses? That Jeffrey Epstein? The same Jeffrey Epstein that Cigar Bill flew with over 20+ times to the island and had a portrait of Cigar Bill wearing the notorious blue dress?

You should know about a fools errand. You are undertaking one now.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
jadawson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

jadawson said:

Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Nothing to see here right comrades??


Civ & Hoke still insist its an improvement over mean grifter Trump.
I think the takeaway here is the difference in treatment of this type of thing in the media between Biden and Trump, not that Biden is a worse person. Trump was a notorious pal of Jeffrey Epstein after all.

Biden has political issues that are ripe for the taking in terms of criticism/disgust. Trying to drag him down on this type of thing instead of his politics is a fools errand with all the ammo Trump has provided his opponents
You mean Jeffrey Epstein that President Trump banned from all of his golf courses? That Jeffrey Epstein? The same Jeffrey Epstein that Cigar Bill flew with over 20+ times to the island and had a portrait of Cigar Bill wearing the notorious blue dress?

You should know about a fools errand. You are undertaking one now.
They fell out in the 2000's. There's plenty of evidence of them being friends throughout the 80's and 90's and testimony from Epstein's personal pilot that Trump was on several flights with Epstein to his island.

And yes, Clinton is a scumbag who was in with Epstein as well. So was Prince Andrew.

I never suggested this was just a Trump issue or just a Republican issue. Its an issue with many of the "elite" regardless of political affiliation.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's go Brandon!!! Let's go Brandon!!!

,,
https://rumble.com/v1lhrj1-banking-crisis-will-start-in-europe-martin-armstrong.html
Greg Hunter interviews acclaimed economist Martin Armstrong regarding the EU, the dollar, Au, Ag, inflation, supply chain shortages, blue-state flight.......and gross govt mismanagement, cancellation of currencies and forced digital currency.
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How could Manchin not see this coming. He voted for an unnecessary spending package labeled the inflation reduction act, that doesn't reduce inflation. And traded his vote for a pipeline to benefit his state.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/manchin-didnt-expect-republicans-join-bernie-sanders-opposition-energy-permitting-bill
High Travoltage
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Calling the green deal an inflation reduction act makes sense from the party that calls a buck a doe...
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
High Travoltage said:

Calling the green deal an inflation reduction act makes sense from the party that calls a buck a doe...


Keeps the low information democrat voter in line with the party.
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some you guys should of been politicians!!When your party is not in control you have it all figured out!!Trump 4 2024!!!
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can't knot say anything bout ur guy!!!or Job he's Is don!!just somefins-somefins tRump!!'Moron Har Har!!!Biden2024!!harHar!!.
High Travoltage
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rent free and holding the deed…
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here' one for the TDS clowns on here...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And so it begins, the first lawsuit against Biden's student loan forgiveness.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/first-lawsuit-filed-block-bidens-student-loan-handout
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packofwolves said:

And so it begins, the first lawsuit against Biden's student loan forgiveness.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/first-lawsuit-filed-block-bidens-student-loan-handout

Good, Presidents aren't dictators. If it's so popular, congress would push a bill through.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

And so it begins, the first lawsuit against Biden's student loan forgiveness.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/first-lawsuit-filed-block-bidens-student-loan-handout

Good, Presidents aren't dictators. If it's so popular, congress would push a bill through.
What a populist concept.........damn you're a wishful unrealistic thinker .....GEEZ.
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Surprised Nadler took this position. Book might be an interesting read.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nadler-feuded-schiff-pelosi-unconstitutional-impeachment-donald-trump
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He openly supports Liz Cheney and Kinzinger. That should tell you all you need to know.

Neither of those two have any conviction. They tend to attract like minded followers. Says a lot doesn't it?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

He openly supports Liz Cheney and Kinzinger. That should tell you all you need to know.

Neither of those two have any conviction. They tend to attract like minded followers. Says a lot doesn't it?
Cheney and Kinzinger.......both owned...........and a Patriot's enemy. No difference in these two from Schiff, Nadler and AOC.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11251579/Heavily-armed-black-rights-groups-march-Austin-demanding-Biden-close-border.html

Racists??????
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

He openly supports Liz Cheney and Kinzinger. That should tell you all you need to know.

Neither of those two have any conviction. They tend to attract like minded followers. Says a lot doesn't it?
Cheney and Kinzinger.......both owned...........and a Patriot's enemy. No difference in these two from Schiff, Nadler and AOC.
Well.. you see what you are dealing with then!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

And so it begins, the first lawsuit against Biden's student loan forgiveness.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/first-lawsuit-filed-block-bidens-student-loan-handout

Good, Presidents aren't dictators. If it's so popular, congress would push a bill through.
Of all the issues that can inflame an American of any political view, I'd not have picked this one. But strangely, this one is unpopular enough on the left coast that Trafalgar is now calling the Washington Senate race competitive.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What the heck happened with the pipeline? I think it's the Nord 2 pipeline.
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
jadawson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

What the heck happened with the pipeline? I think it's the Nord 2 pipeline.
Nord 1 and Nord 2. Neither were active pipelines, but im guessing the fact that they weren't active was the point, it was more of a threat to European nations about their energy deals with Russia. Some people are suspecting US or Ukrainian involvement due to some comments by Biden in the past about the Nord 2 pipeline but nothing concrete about that.


Edit: To be clear though, many are still thinking its Russia in some form of threat. They have new pipelines with China and India and some think its a threat to Germany that the oil is cut off permanently
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well...you definitely won't hear anything from the MSM or the lefty comrades on here..... so there obviously is something to it. Sleepy Joe said something he overheard his handlers talking about!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
more..................

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
here you go.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

What the heck happened with the pipeline? I think it's the Nord 2 pipeline.
[Forwarded from GEORGENEWS]
[ Album ]
'Thank you, USA': Former Polish Defense Minister Attributes Nord Stream Explosions to United States

Radek Sikorski has attributed to the US the potential sabotage of Nord Stream 1 and 2, which carry natural gas from Russia to Germany.

"Thank you, USA," he wrote on Twitter. Sikorski served as Minister of National Defense from 2005 to 2007.

Poland's Secretary of State denounced Sikorki's claim on Twitter as "Russian Propaganda," that "at this particular moment jeopardizes the security of Poland."

US "pResident" Joe Biden promised on February 7 to prevent Nord Stream 2 from becoming operational if a Russia-Ukraine conflict broke out. "We will bring an end to it," he said.

###

t.me/georgenews
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

What the heck happened with the pipeline? I think it's the Nord 2 pipeline.
JUST IN - CIA warned German government of potential attack on Baltic Sea pipelines, Spiegel reports.
@disclosetv

Who is Spiegel the mouthpiece for?
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.