The Biden Administration..V3

559,616 Views | 8220 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by hokiewolf
jadawson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

What the heck happened with the pipeline? I think it's the Nord 2 pipeline.
JUST IN - CIA warned German government of potential attack on Baltic Sea pipelines, Spiegel reports.
@disclosetv

Who is Spiegel the mouthpiece for?
Im not familiar with Der Spiegel outside of knowing its a very large paper in Germany. Who is it supposedly a mouthpiece for?
Werewolf
jadawson said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

JUST IN - CIA warned German government of potential attack on Baltic Sea pipelines, Spiegel reports.
@disclosetv

Im not familiar with Der Spiegel outside of knowing its a very large paper in Germany. Who is it supposedly a mouthpiece for?
I don't know.
Werewolf

Not sure what Elon is talking about....interesting though.
Werewolf

jadawson
Werewolf said:

jadawson said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

@disclosetv

I don't know.

The wikipedia page has an american journalist claiming they are anti american and a russian source claiming they are a "resource of offal", so im guessing they aren't viewed as pro-russia.

I'm not sure if there's truth behind either claim or what their angle would be here if they have one.
Werewolf
jadawson said:

Werewolf said:

jadawson said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

@disclosetv

I don't know.

The wikipedia page has an american journalist claiming they are anti american and a russian source claiming they are a "resource of offal", so im guessing they aren't viewed as pro-russia.

I'm not sure if there's truth behind either claim or what their angle would be here if they have one.
Agreed. Critical thinking skills are in short supply so its helpful. So is it sabotage? LIkely, but by whom? Who can you believe and who has the most to gain.
Werewolf
https://www.infowars.com/posts/biden-regime-warned-of-nord-stream-2-pipeline-sabotage-months-before-gas-leaks/

Question posed by the dastardly dude that predicted and warned of COVID back in about 2002. Epoch Times has a similar article...
LetEmKnowPack
Who here remembers the time Biden went on CNN and said the pandemic was over, and then used a pandemic emergency clause to buy 500b worth of student loan votes?
BBW12OG
High Travoltage said:

Who here remembers the time Biden went on CNN and said the pandemic was over, and then used a pandemic emergency clause to buy 500b worth of student loan votes?

Yeah…. But did he tweet mean things and hurt the little "feewlings" of the lefties??

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CjDatDFMwtX
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Marco
Here we go again!!Y all always found fault in everybody but them RETUGHLICANS!!!LOL!!
Werewolf
Werewolf
MoA - Whodunnit? - Facts Related to The Sabotage Attack On The Nord Stream Pipelines (moonofalabama.org)
packgrad
jkpackfan
My god how embarrassing. We are an absolute joke
Civilized
Yeesh. That's a 15 on the cringe-meter
BBW12OG
Let's see what Token Press Secretary says about this one!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Follows that up with this....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
^ Dear Lord, can you imagine actually going to the polls and voting for this guy?
BBW12OG
Oh my goodness...... You lefties PLEASE comment on this one... Words can't explain what I would love to say...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Depopulation methods can ---conveniently--- be very quick. Just start a thermonuclear war!

Werewolf

BBW12OG
And this is how it ended.....

Notice how this administration tells the American people what they "need" to know and what they "heard?"

LOL... you lefty clowns are something else.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
That woman is the worst liar that I've seen in action in a long, long time...
BBW12OG
And the MSM will have ZERO coverage of this…….. ZERO.

The hypocrisy of the left is unreal…

The lefties on here rip Trump at every turn. Ignore Sleepy Joe and scream "January 6th" when as more comes out guess what?? It was 50% FBI Agents in the Capital.

Sit back and watch.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

The lefties on here rip Trump at every turn. Ignore Sleepy Joe and scream "January 6th" when as more comes out guess what?? It was 50% FBI Agents in the Capital.

Sit back and watch.

50% of what?
jadawson
BBW12OG said:

Sit back and watch.
Its literally linked on the front page of CNN and Fox right now....
packofwolves
BBW12OG said:

Oh my goodness...... You lefties PLEASE comment on this one... Words can't explain what I would love to say...

Don't hold your breath.
packofwolves
I expect SkyNews will pickup on his latest antics. This one is coverage from a few days ago.

Biden is an absolute joke of a president. Embarrassing.
LetEmKnowPack
There yall go trying to believe your lying eyes and ears again.

Yall remember laughing about NK's media saying Kim hits a hole in one every golf hole? Nevermind, no idea why I brought it up.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

That woman is the worst liar that I've seen in action in a long, long time...

That job has to be the worst job in America. Except that some of them can turn it into lucrative follow on jobs, of course

But day in day out having to cover for your boss who can't put together two sentences w/o saying something off kilter…
BBW12OG
Wjadawson said:

BBW12OG said:

Was it when I posted the comment? Funny that's all you have to say.

Sit back and watch.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Civilized
jadawson said:

BBW12OG said:

Sit back and watch.

LOL
jadawson
BBW12OG said:

Wjadawson said:

BBW12OG said:

Was it when I posted the comment? Funny that's all you have to say.

Sit back and watch.

I dont know, i posted an hour later and it was on the front page when i posted, thats all i can say for certain. But implying ZERO coverage doesn't seem to have an end date to it, so i dont think it would matter when it was posted.

Im not even sure what you mean by "Funny that's all you have to say". I thought the hypocrisy line was still about you guaranteeing the MSM wouldn't cover Biden's gaffe's, when in fact they were covering Biden gaffe's which is the opposite of hypocrisy. Or do you mean about replying to the rest of your comment? If it wasn't just about the MSM then i think everyone in national level politics is disingenuous at best and hypocritical at worst so i dont know what im supposed to say to the statement.

As for the last part, i genuinely have no idea what you are talking about unless its more nonsense about Ray Epps which has been debunked ad nauseum.
First Page Last Page
Page 75 of 235

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.