The Biden Administration..V3

528,794 Views | 7589 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, BBW is so in your head, it's crazy…

Relax man! That PTO didn't last very long, did it?

BTW, it's clear to everyone hear that you can't stand Trump. No problem with that. There are plenty of people that feel the same way. Regardless of how anyone feels about Trump, the conversation (at least for me) has been about fraudulent votes in the 2020 election.

I believe we have been shown enough evidence for States to pick it up. Some have and continue to work the process. Republicans have been the ones slowing things down. Perhaps you would be one of them (you say you are a Republican) slowing things down. Would that be because of your hatred towards Trump?

BBW is a caricature.....but one you rally around, so theres that.

LOL....if the GOP keeps focusing on fraudulent votes, it will lose in 2024 as well. Its kinda like NC State fans focusing on UNC cheating....sure, maybe there was some, but they won because they had better talent. Go get better talent.
But hey, your sources, and all.

In this case --- go find a more electable candidate than Biden....that can't be real hard right now. Heck, the Dems will probably do it too, and go get Michelle Obama or some such. My fear is, the GOP brings back Trump and awakens a bored Democratic base and they end up getting all the vote out again.

PTO was last week, Easter to Sunday. Back to work this week, lot of stuff to catch up on.
So I am a caricature? Would you consider that a "personal attack?"

I mean you and the rest of your pals on here had a field day flagging posts and begging to have me banned. I have not personally insulted anyone on here and never will. You however have yet to show me where I have posted untruthful statements. I will pose this question again that I asked of you last night.

Quote:

"I guess you are upset that I was reinstated..... Maybe you should whine, cry and beg to have me banned again. I would call out your compadres that helped you out on that... but I won't.

Cut, copy and paste everything I have said that isn't true chem. Here is your opportunity. Show me and the board where I posted something that isn't true. Prove it."

And I think your biggest issue is being called out for your lackluster beliefs and your being in denial of supporting the party in power. Denial is not just a river in Egypt by the way..... Enjoy chem... you can take your personal insults and go on vacation with them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

I will go to my grave thinking...
All due respect in that we are all entitled to our opinions - but you are going to go to your grave thinking wrong on this one...
Yeah, we can disagree on this. You already know 40%+ of the population is not going to vote for you b/c you are GOP. True

When you alienate the entire black population, most of the Latino population, and the entire American Muslim population because you just can't help appealing to that low-intelligence portion of your base....add in that you make pretty much everyone on the middle very skittish because they can't trust if you're just reckless enough to do something really rash and foolish....you're not going to win. This one deserves a comment

And while Cary will surely get on here and lament voting irregularities.... Yep

Black and Latino population are seeing the America First platform as the way. They are moving to it quickly.

Reckless? Really? That's the most uniformed comment you've probably ever made in The Water Cooler! Just look around and tell me who's reckless…. I can! It's the Neo-Con and Neo-Liberals that's being reckless! Do you have any idea how close they are to getting us in an all out nuclear war?

They keep pumping up Ukraine to a point of pissing off Putin (who some are starting to speculate he's having physical issues) into all out war! We keep sending more and more weapons to a country that has "ZERO" vital national security interest to the US! Why? Who benefits? Not the US!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Quote:

Reckless? Really? That's the most uniformed comment you've probably ever made in The Water Cooler! Just look around and tell me who's reckless…. I can! It's the Neo-Con and Neo-Liberals that's being reckless! Do you have any idea how close they are to getting us in an all out nuclear war? - chem
He is on a roll....... and you saying that is too broad....LOL...

And that is coming from a "caricature."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BTW, it's clear to everyone hear that you can't stand Trump. No problem with that. There are plenty of people that feel the same way. Regardless of how anyone feels about Trump, the conversation (at least for me) has been about fraudulent votes in the 2020 election.

I believe we have been shown enough evidence for States to pick it up. Some have and continue to work the process. Republicans have been the ones slowing things down. Perhaps you would be one of them (you say you are a Republican) slowing things down. Would that be because of your hatred towards Trump?

LOL....if the GOP keeps focusing on fraudulent votes, it will lose in 2024 as well. Its kinda like NC State fans focusing on UNC cheating....sure, maybe there was some, but they won because they had better talent. Go get better talent.

In this case --- go find a more electable candidate than Biden....that can't be real hard right now. Heck, the Dems will probably do it too, and go get Michelle Obama or some such. My fear is, the GOP brings back Trump and awakens a bored Democratic base and they end up getting all the vote out again.

PTO was last week, Easter to Sunday. Back to work this week, lot of stuff to catch up on.

I mean you and the rest of your pals on here had a field day flagging posts and begging to have me banned. I have not personally insulted anyone on here and never will. You however have yet to show me where I have posted untruthful statements. I will pose this question again that I asked of you last night.
guess you are upset that I was reinstated..... Maybe you should whine, cry and beg to have me banned again. I would call out your compadres that helped you out on that... but I won't.

Cut, copy and paste everything I have said that isn't true chem. Here is your opportunity. Show me and the board where I posted something that isn't true. Prove it."

And I think your biggest issue is being called out for your lackluster beliefs and your being in denial of supporting the party in power. Denial is not just a river in Egypt by the way..... Enjoy chem... you can take your personal insults and go on vacation with them.
LOL....you make it easy.
You asked me to post a lie by you. I did one already.

Here is another one
I mean you and the rest of your pals on here had a field day flagging posts and begging to have me banned

I've never flagged a post in my stay here at PP or IPS. Never complained to an admin. I know you need that drama to add to your style here, but its just that...made up drama.

So 2 lies in your last several posts. Again, easy stuff. If you make up easy stuff...well, then why i think you are honest about anything.

Sorry....I'll clarify my comment about caricature....BBW the poster on here is absolutely a caricature. If that is an insult to your posting alias, than so be it.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

All due respect in that we are all entitled to our opinions - but you are going to go to your grave thinking wrong on this one...
Yeah, we can disagree on this. You already know 40%+ of the population is not going to vote for you b/c you are GOP. True

When you alienate the entire black population, most of the Latino population, and the entire American Muslim population because you just can't help appealing to that low-intelligence portion of your base....add in that you make pretty much everyone on the middle very skittish because they can't trust if you're just reckless enough to do something really rash and foolish....you're not going to win. This one deserves a comment

Black and Latino population are seeing the America First platform as the way. They are moving to it quickly.

Reckless? Really? That's the most uniformed comment you've probably ever made in The Water Cooler! Just look around and tell me who's reckless…. I can! It's the Neo-Con and Neo-Liberals that's being reckless! Do you have any idea how close they are to getting us in an all out nuclear war?

They keep pumping up Ukraine to a point of pissing off Putin (who some are starting to speculate he's having physical issues) into all out war! We keep sending more and more weapons to a country that has "ZERO" vital national security interest to the US! Why? Who benefits? Not the US!
yeah -- that staying out of international business and ignoring everything worked great for us back in the 1930s, didn't it?
The biggest strongest country in the world (and a relative good guy) doesn't get to ignore all the other bad nations. Especially when China is gobbling up influence in every hemisphere. But sure, put your head in the sand...usa, usa, usa

But hey, he always has his N Korea buddies, lol.
Oldsouljer
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

yeah -- that staying out of international business and ignoring everything worked great for us back in the 1930s, didn't it?
The biggest strongest country in the world (and a relative good guy) doesn't get to ignore all the other bad nations. Especially when China is gobbling up influence in every hemisphere. But sure, put your head in the sand...usa, usa, usa

Can't argue with the historic logic of this. But I DO think we screwed up getting involved in WWI out of which todays troubles evolved. If we'd just let France, Britain and Germany exhaust themselves to the point of the war petering out, no Third Reich, no WW2, no Iron Curtain, Russia might have still gone Bolshevik but they'd be more likely confined to Russia. OTOH, had we stayed to occupy Siberia in 1920, we could have curtailed Russian efforts to turn China and Korea communist.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Chem, please enlighten everyone on our National Security interest in Ukraine?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

guess you are upset that I was reinstated..... Maybe you should whine, cry and beg to have me banned again. I would call out your compadres that helped you out on that... but I won't.

LOL....you make it easy.

Here is another one
I mean you and the rest of your pals on here had a field day flagging posts and begging to have me banned

I've never flagged a post in my stay here at PP or IPS. Never complained to an admin. I know you need that drama to add to your style here, but its just that...made up drama.

So 2 lies in your last several posts. Again, easy stuff. If you make up easy stuff...well, then why i think you are honest about anything.

Sorry....I'll clarify my comment about caricature....BBW the poster on here is absolutely a caricature. If that is an insult to your posting alias, than so be it.
LOL... you are a freaking spin master. Of course you will deny you flagged anything.

Where was the first "lie?"

And absolutely you have flagged my posts on here before. You admitted it months ago. You are a very forgetful individual. I'm guessing your beverage intake gets the best of you like it did before......

Please elaborate on my first "lie."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Can't argue with the historic logic of this. But I DO think we screwed up getting involved in WWI out of which todays troubles evolved. If we'd just let France, Britain and Germany exhaust themselves to the point of the war petering out, no Third Reich, no WW2, no Iron Curtain, Russia might have still gone Bolshevik but they'd be more likely confined to Russia. OTOH, had we stayed to occupy Siberia in 1920, we could have curtailed Russian efforts to turn China and Korea communist.
I'm not sure if I can swallow the logic of US WWI entry causing the Third Rieich, WW2 and the rise of Stalin. I think America has influence throughout the world, but not that much influence.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Russian influence on western Europe / preventing russian aggression into same?
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

LOL....you make it easy.

Here is another one

LOL... you are a freaking spin master. Of course you will deny you flagged anything.

And absolutely you have flagged my posts on here before. You admitted it months ago. You are a very forgetful individual. I'm guessing your beverage intake gets the best of you like it did before......

LOL. Find proof of where I've ever admitted that i flagged your posts, and I'll leave the site and you, Cary and your other supporters can have your little safe space from someone not as right as you. You can certainly ask the mods if they've ever heard a single message from me

First lie -- you said i contributed to electing biden by not voting from Trump. I voted for Trump.

Easy stuff.

Lord, this feels like an argument with a 3 year old....so I'll go back to ignoring you. Clearly your messaging is full of crap, so no loss
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

And you care about that, why? At the same time, Western Europe is funding the war by buying gas and oil from Russia. Western Europe doesn't give one damn about Ukraine. If they did, they would find another way to obtain gas and oil somewhere else.

Again, specifically lay out the case of the National Security Interest in Ukraine. Remember, they are not a NATO member.

Joe Biden
caryking
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

LOL....you make it easy.

Here is another one

LOL. Find proof of where I've ever admitted that i flagged your posts, and I'll leave the site and you, Cary and your other supporters can have your little safe space from someone not as right as you. You can certainly ask the mods if they've ever heard a single message from me

First lie -- you said i contributed to electing biden by not voting from Trump. I voted for Trump.

Easy stuff.

Lord, this feels like an argument with a 3 year old....so I'll go back to ignoring you. Clearly your messaging is full of crap, so no loss
No safe place for me. In fact, I would much rather have this dialogue in person. I think you will find two things if we did:

• I'm much more pleasant to be around than you think I am
  • You wouldn't be so emboldened to speak like you do in a live setting

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Chem - honest question... do you think that Putin would have been brazen enough to invade Ukraine if Trump had been re-elected? Simple yes or no answer. You don't even have to explain your work. Just yes or no.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Chem - honest question... do you think that Putin would have been brazen enough to invade Ukraine if Trump had been re-elected? Simple yes or no answer. You don't even have to explain your work. Just yes or no.
I honestly don't know. My gut says no. But I don't think Putin works by the same rules as other leaders.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

LOL....you make it easy.

Here is another one

Easy stuff.

No safe place for me. In fact, I would much rather have this dialogue in person. I think you will find two things if we did:

• I'm much more pleasant to be around than you think I am
  • You wouldn't be so emboldened to speak like you do in a live setting

Oh to be clear....im a nice and non-confrontational as anyone you'll meet, but I would tell you to your face that you are talking crazy with all your election overturn talk and i would make fun of your sources that you trump (pun not intended)

Though I'd agree, it would likely not feel as negative if it was conveyed from a human voice and not black/white machine.
Steve Videtich
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/30/new-trump-poll-women-hispanic-voters-497199

Interesting read here about where the voting numbers came from for the 2020 election. It seems that Trump made significant gains with white women and Hispanic voting numbers from 2016 to 2020. And, he held steady with black voting numbers, which the GOP has never had great success.

Aren't these the groups that Trump, the most divisive President ever, endlessly offended for 4 years? Then why would he have gains in these voting numbers?

The article also states, that he lost significant numbers in the white male category, and that there was higher than normal voter turnout. Without getting into any discussion of potential voter fraud, why isn't this the ONLY talking point of why Trump lost? Why do the Trump haters say he offended everyone, when the voting numbers don't show that?

Yes, Trump can be offensive. I wish he would tone it down. But, if you've ever spent anytime in the northeast, being offensive is everyday life. It's no place for the sensitive. But, if the minority groups can see through the BS, as is being proven by more and more moving to the right, why can't white men?

I do put some blame on Trump for his PR issues. But, most of that blame goes on the MSM and the left talking heads. Everything he said was twisted around and cut into small soundbites. About 99% of those lies have been proven wrong. But, white men are still offended. Get over yourselves!
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

an

And you care about that, why? At the same time, Western Europe is funding the war by buying gas and oil from Russia. Western Europe doesn't give one damn about Ukraine. If they did, they would find another way to obtain gas and oil somewhere else.

Again, specifically lay out the case of the National Security Interest in Ukraine. Remember, they are not a NATO member.
I don't particularly care about Ukraine. But the US probably should. One African tribe running over another, no worries....but a quasi-adversarial nuclear power creeping closer to our allies in Europe....yeah, thats a flag.

Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/30/new-trump-poll-women-hispanic-voters-497199

Interesting read here about where the voting numbers came from for the 2020 election. It seems that Trump made significant gains with white women and Hispanic voting numbers from 2016 to 2020. And, he held steady with black voting numbers, which the GOP has never had great success.

Aren't these the groups that Trump, the most divisive President ever, endlessly offended for 4 years? Then why would he have gains in these voting numbers?

The article also states, that he lost significant numbers in the white male category, and that there was higher than normal voter turnout. Without getting into any discussion of potential voter fraud, why isn't this the ONLY talking point of why Trump lost? Why do the Trump haters say he offended everyone, when the voting numbers don't show that?

Yes, Trump can be offensive. I wish he would tone it down. But, if you've ever spent anytime in the northeast, being offensive is everyday life. It's no place for the sensitive. But, if the minority groups can see through the BS, as is being proven by more and more moving to the right, why can't white men?

I do put some blame on Trump for his PR issues. But, most of that blame goes on the MSM and the left talking heads. Everything he said was twisted around and cut into small soundbites. About 99% of those lies have been proven wrong. But, white men are still offended. Get over yourselves!
Because of this part right here from that article.

A key group, Igielnik said, were voters who did not participate in 2016 historically, a lower-turnout election for a presidential year but did vote in both 2018 and 2020. Keeping those voters in the fold will be key for Democrats, given the historical trends against new presidents in their first midterm and the typical dropoff in turnout when the presidency isn't on the ballot.

"That group favored Biden by 2-to-1," Igielnik said. "That's where he was able to get that edge."

I missed it if it said it, but I'd guess the vast majority of those were inner city black voters who turned out in large #s in 2020. So if you had 1mm of those per each of those 5 key states that flipped, and that group voted 2 to 1 for Biden....voila, Trump loses.
As I've said before, Trump stays out of 24, I think those people don't vote again. He runs again, they return too.

Also when you say minority groups got over it....thats a bit disingenuous. They voted 92-8 for Biden. After historical gains in their economic status and "are you better off today", the same % voted Trump. He COULD/SHOULD have gotten a much bigger % of that group.
packofwolves
This is total bs! The Biden administration will now be the disinformation police.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/critics-slam-timing-bidens-ministry-of-truth-police-internet-disinformation

Do they have the legal authority to shut down free speech on any platform?
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Because of this part right here from that article.

A key group, Igielnik said, were voters who did not participate in 2016 historically, a lower-turnout election for a presidential year but did vote in both 2018 and 2020. Keeping those voters in the fold will be key for Democrats, given the historical trends against new presidents in their first midterm and the typical dropoff in turnout when the presidency isn't on the ballot.

"That group favored Biden by 2-to-1," Igielnik said. "That's where he was able to get that edge."

I missed it if it said it, but I'd guess the vast majority of those were inner city black voters who turned out in large #s in 2020. So if you had 1mm of those per each of those 5 key states that flipped, and that group voted 2 to 1 for Biden....voila, Trump loses.
As I've said before, Trump stays out of 24, I think those people don't vote again. He runs again, they return too.

Also when you say minority groups got over it....thats a bit disingenuous. They voted 92-8 for Biden. After historical gains in their economic status and "are you better off today", the same % voted Trump. He COULD/SHOULD have gotten a much bigger % of that group.

"See all also, "Charlottesville", which cost him 99% of any black vote ever, even though many of them saw an economic approval...because you don't want that edge vote from the fringe to go away."

But, doesn't that make this statement incorrect? And if there was such a greater number of inner city blacks that turned out to vote, yet his number stayed at 8%, then simple math says he got 8% of those votes as well, or his numbers went up drastically with blacks not in the inner city.

You also said,

"When you alienate the entire black population, most of the Latino population, and the entire American Muslim population because you can't help appealing to that low-intelligence portion of your base..."

Are you speaking for them? Again the voting numbers from 2020, as well as trending numbers don't say what you're saying. The article says his biggest loss was in the white male voting.

Steve Videtich
packofwolves said:

This is total bs! The Biden administration will now be the disinformation police.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/critics-slam-timing-bidens-ministry-of-truth-police-internet-disinformation

They are losing their grip on the messaging. Grasping at straws now.
TheStorm
Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

Can you imagine the immediate uproar by the MSM if Trump had tried to do something like that while he was in office? But I guarantee you that we will get nothing but crickets from them on this - except 100% positive spin of why it is needed to protect their "protect the democracy" lie.
packofwolves
Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

Yes they are. I hope voters are paying attention. It's critical republicans take back the house and/or senate. Biden needs to be stopped in his tracks.
packofwolves
This has been rumored for a while now, using VA doctors and nurses at the border. It's unacceptable putting illegal immigrant processing and care above our veterans. Of course Mayorkas tries to squirm out of answering.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mayorkas-veterans-affairs-resources-southern-border-migrants
metcalfmafia
Watch out everyone it's those MARXISTS and LEFTISTS Hokiewolf and Packchem again!!!1111

FlossyDFlynt
packofwolves said:

I saw this during my morning scroll through and couldnt believe it was real. This administration knows 1984 was a warning, not an instruction manual, right?
TheStorm
LOL. Talk about one coming "out of the woodwork" at the mere mention of his name!?!

How exactly does that work, by the way? Does 07 have a radar that goes off automatically and he then rallies up the woke masses via PM to make a special visit over here to post?

And of course we know that your intent with the "hit and run" is surely not meant to escalate anything here either, right?
caryking
caryking said:

Who else do I need to add to this? BBW is so in the heads of a few on here…

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

caryking said:

at least i've never told him to go "you know what" himself.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

Chem, go ahead and say what you really want to say…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

Only ONE poster on this thread has made a personal attack..... wonder what would happen if I did.... Just saying....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
cowboypack02
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

Only ONE poster on this thread has made a personal attack..... wonder what would happen if I did.... Just saying....

It was me....sorry guys...
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

i did. you're a fine one to be talking about other folks getting in your head. #sauces.
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

lol. is caricature really a personal attack? Well metcalf did too then. I mean, you'd have ot infer it, but it was pretty obvious who he was referring to, lol
First Page Last Page
Page 4 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.