The Biden Administration..V3

517,423 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

Chem, BBW is so in your head, it's crazy…

Who else do I need to add to this? BBW is so in the heads of a few on here…
at least i've never told him to go "you know what" himself.

Chem, go ahead and say what you really want to say…
i did. you're a fine one to be talking about other folks getting in your head. #sauces.

Not only BBW, now you're saying I've got into your head also? That really wasn't my intention.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Glasswolf
Glasswolf
caryking
Glass, what happened to your post?

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

i did. you're a fine one to be talking about other folks getting in your head. #sauces.

Not only BBW, now you're saying I've got into your head also? That really wasn't my intention.

Nah man…but credit to you, you have earned your way into the "top 3 conspiracy theorists" on the site.
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Glass, what happened to your post?
Guess he "self-deleted.."

Had to vent for a few!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
But at least it's not President Trump am I right???? LOL....

Good job!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

Nah man…but credit to you, you have earned your way into the "top 3 conspiracy theorists" on the site.

Actually, based on the way "real" news has been censored, being called a conspiracy theorist has become a badge of honor!

BTW, there are no conspiracies, but, there are no coincidences!!

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

Actually, based on the way "real" news has been censored, being called a conspiracy theorist has become a badge of honor!

Election turnover predictions - badges of honor. Lol.
Fake Covid.
Vaccines to inject irony in your veins. Yep, give those guys some stinkin badges
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

Fake Covid.
Vaccines to inject irony in your veins. Yep, give those guys some stinkin badges

That head is spinning! What's it saying to you, Chem? Get him out! Get him out of my head!!!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

putting any credence into right wing conspiracy theories is another reason why I hate populism.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

putting any credence into right wing conspiracy theories is another reason why I hate populism.

Keep on voting for the Elitist Establishment!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

Keep on voting for the Elitist Establishment!
He is a Conservative...ask him.... I'd put him on the Kinzinger, Cheney, Romney side of a dinner..... says it all.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

Fake Covid.

That head is spinning! What's it saying to you, Chem? Get him out! Get him out of my head!!!
its saying "the internet and the team news movement and populist government has made this country dumber every day". Or "who needs common sense, just rely on team news sources".
caryking
If you want to see one of the best rants ever, watch this…

https://americasvoice.news/video/uPcSyI81sk2GfdA

Some of you will not get it as you are bought and paid for by the Establishment!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Here is the new "Minister of Truth."

You would think that the cabal that is propping up Sleepy Joe would have some self awareness. But, judging from the President Trump haters on here all they care about is owning Conservatives and implementing a single party ruling system.

Good job.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

You would think that the cabal that is propping up Sleepy Joe would have some self awareness. But, judging from the President Trump haters on here all they care about is owning Conservatives and implementing a single party ruling system.

Good job.

Huh? I don't think anyone who is "liberal" in your eyes is advocating for a single party ruling system. You, and everyone else seem to only caring about owning the "Libs" and implementing a single party ruling system starting in 2024.

Even though I do not believe in 99.9% of the democratic parties agenda, I do think that single party rule by either party is a bad thing in the long run.
TheStorm
Hillary Clinton with a different face and a different voice. x4.

Great.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Huh? I don't think anyone who is "liberal" in your eyes is advocating for a single party ruling system. You, and everyone else seem to only caring about owning the "Libs" and implementing a single party ruling system starting in 2024.

Even though I do not believe in 99.9% of the democratic parties agenda, I do think that single party rule by either party is a bad thing in the long run.
If that's what it's going to take, then yep!!! We are in the middle of information warfare!!!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

If that's what it's going to take, then yep!!!
takes to do what exactly. That's the problem I have with both political parties these days, it's more about being in power and sticking it to the other side rather than working to provide the best, most efficient government we can have for the American people.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

takes to do what exactly. That's the problem I have with both political parties these days, it's more about being in power and sticking it to the other side rather than working to provide the best, most efficient government we can have for the American people.
Hokie, if you would spend more time looking at the real issues, then you would understand. So, let me give you some information (YES, Chem, this is coming from my loonies or whatever you call them):

We just had 1.4% contraction in GDP. What caused this? Do you even know?

Exports were down 6%
Imports were up 17% - Guess where? China

If our trade was balanced, we would have had positive GDP growth. This negative was all about trade!!! Now, with the amount of money flooded into the economy, that's why we have positives; however, at the same time it has also created inflation. So, the people I'm listening too... well, they predicted this a year ago. Now, they are saying that spending, by people, will contract, because of inflation. That will lead to businesses contracting on supply purchases, which will lead to a snow ball effect.

Remember, peoples wages are going up; however, inflation is significantly outpacing their wages. So, real wages are going down! That's the cycle we are going through!

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

That's why I've said from day 1, I hate politicians! They're running out country into the ground. Get rid of everybody in DC and replace them with real business people. So sick of this!
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

yeah, we got some people going off the deep end of stupidity advocating for all this one-party stuff.

I mean, we can say this minister of misinformation is (1) a scary idea and (2) the lady they've chosen to run it, is, at best, a shining example of why it is scary, AND....at the same time say, the two party system is what helps regulate these type of hair-brained ideas.

TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

yeah, we got some people going off the deep end of stupidity advocating for all this one-party stuff.

I mean, we can say this minister of misinformation is (1) a scary idea and (2) the lady they've chosen to run it, is, at best, a shining example of why it is scary, AND....at the same time say, the two party system is what helps regulate these type of hair-brained ideas.

But yet, you can't assign blame in equal proportions for some reason...
PackFansXL
The only reference to a one party system that I recall was the comment Biden made early in his term when he doubted there would be a Republican party in 2024. What are y'all referring to with this one party stuff?
caryking
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

you know the reason why...

Joe Biden
caryking
PackFansXL said:

The only reference to a one party system that I recall was the comment Biden made early in his term when he doubted there would be a Republican party in 2024. What are y'all referring to with this one party stuff?
They are talking about me. I've made some comments that was taken that way. I personally don't care about parties (even though I've only voted for Republicans); I care only about what is in the best interest of the US and how the constitution is interpreted.

Joe Biden
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

I'm sorry, you've missed my previous statements that Biden is doing foolish things? No one here is debating that.

Two things can be true - Biden can have taken a hard left turn and be a major problem, amd Trump can be guilty of being enough of an azz-hat they he contributed to us ending up here

Also can be true…Biden seems to be on the very borderline of mental acuity needed to be a POTUS. Personally, I think he has crossed over the line, amd is likely doing very little of the actually decisioning at this point (which is also very scary)
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Cary wants Steve Bannon and a bunch of his angry pod-casting heroes to run the country
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

I'm sorry, you've missed my previous statements that Biden is doing foolish things? No one here is debating that.

Two things can be true - Biden can have taken a hard left turn and be a major problem, amd Trump can be guilty of being enough of an azz-hat they he contributed to us ending up here

Also can be true…Biden seems to be on the very borderline of mental acuity needed to be a POTUS. Personally, I think he has crossed over the line, amd is likely doing very little of the actually decisioning at this point (which is also very scary)
But that still isn't as bad as Trump, because of your personal hatred of him?

Which one of them gives you more of the actual "United States of America" that you'd like to see going forward from here?

Black and White. No Gray.

(This should be interesting)
hokiewolf
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Cary wants Steve Bannon and a bunch of his angry pod-casting heroes to run the country
. Well then give me CW Cooke and Jonah Goldberg!
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Which one of them gives you more of the actual "United States of America" that you'd like to see going forward from here?

I think Biden is more concerning it's why o voted for Trump and not Biden. But Biden is even worse than I feared.
I hope we don't face the run off between the two of them again - but I'd vote for Trump between them.
**though I don't think he is electable, especially after Jan 6
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

you ask me this on the other thread and this seems like a good jumping off point to answer. I don't hate Trump. Never have. I don't appreciate the things he did post election and I hold him accountable to those actions.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Yep, the same guys that gave us the best economy in 2019 we've ever seen. That would be Peter Navarro and your next "Secretary of Treasury" Steve Cortes.

Both of those guys have been in a successful White House!

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

. Well then give me CW Cooke and Jonah Goldberg!
Establishment "Club for Growth" Globalist. I'll pass!

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 5 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.