The Biden Administration..V3

517,390 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here we go..... damn shame that we can't seem to find one single defender of this ****show of an administration that they voted for....... guess the chickens really went home to roost!!

And come on.... if anyone with an honest bone in their body seriously thinks that if the American Public knew prior to election day that Sleepy Joe met with Parmesan Crackhead's business partners' 27 times, paid his legal bills from a consulting firm in China and had $5.2 million dollars in "unaccounted for income" it wouldn't have changed the outcome?

Either you believe that the election was stolen and the fix was in or you have OD'd on the MARXIST Kool-Aid...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
ncsualum05
Sadly everything that has transpired was exactly what conservatives and others were warning. We told you guys voting for Biden what was going to happen. He's a vegetable conduit of the far left nuts. And when he was actually of sound mind he was still a leftist corrupt piece of ***** I could've absolutely hated Donald Trump and still not traded a 2nd term for this.
TheStorm
ncsualum05 said:

Sadly everything that has transpired was exactly what conservatives and others were warning. We told you guys voting for Biden what was going to happen. He's a vegetable conduit of the far left nuts. And when he was actually of sound mind he was still a leftist corrupt piece of ***** I could've absolutely hated Donald Trump and still not traded a 2nd term for this.
Ain't that the damn truth?!?
caryking
TheStorm said:

ncsualum05 said:

And yet people like hokie and chem thinks that's exactly what happened…
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

ncsualum05 said:

But some did it because the hatred was that bad!
BBW12OG
ncsualum05 said:

Pretty sure this is the best post that has been made on this Volume 3 of the Sleepy Joe thread.....

You won't see any rebuttal on what you have said. If you can walk and chew gum at the same time you have to have enough common sense to see what has happened.

But, you know..... Sleepy Joe isn't hurting anyone's precious little feewlings....

I hope the ones that voted against President Trump are proud of themselves and can hold their heads up high when they see the direction this country is headed and take pride in knowing each and every second that THEY are responsible for this.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

ncsualum05 said:

Pretty sure this is the best post that has been made on this Volume 3 of the Sleepy Joe thread.....

You won't see any rebuttal on what you have said. If you can walk and chew gum at the same time you have to have enough common sense to see what has happened.

But, you know..... Sleepy Joe isn't hurting anyone's precious little feewlings....

I hope the ones that voted against President Trump are proud of themselves and can hold their heads up high when they see the direction this country is headed and take pride in knowing each and every second that THEY are responsible for this.
Even with all those "so-called" votes for Biden, Trump increased his vote total by 13M. So, we had 13M more people come out and vote for a hated person; while, we had roughly 20M more people that hated Trump come out and vote for Biden (over and above last Dem candidate)?

That's a lot of new votes!!!
BBW12OG
No Sleepy Joe.... they are MY children and you and your MARXIST regime will not indoctrinate them with your MARXIST philosophy...

Be proud lefties... and the ones who voted against President Trump.... way to stand up for your children.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

No Sleepy Joe.... they are MY children and you and your MARXIST regime will not indoctrinate them with your MARXIST philosophy...

Be proud lefties... and the ones who voted against President Trump.... way to stand up for your children.

This is barely noticed by modern day men. The women have more bal$$ than the men.
Packchem91
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

ncsualum05 said:

Yes -- and again, all you guys who bend at the knee for Trump should be PO'd with him. He is the reason he is not POTUS. Not false ballots, not Joe Biden, not the media. Trump became more dislikeable than HRC...think about that for a minute. All those people who came out to vote -- they didn't like Biden....they hated Trump.
And they hated him because he loved making them hate him. Bad boy personna, and all that.
Had to be tough guy during covid, instead of a compassionate guy.

I will go to my grave thinking....if he'd shown an ounce of compassion and been truthful with Americans during Covid (this is going to be bad, get prepared, talk to your doctors, take precautions, be patient)....he'd still b...e tweeting away as POTUS today.

That makes me even angrier at him. It makes some of you worship him, which is really weird.

ETA: Sorry, return from PTO has created a crazy work week and prep for 2 graduations. Plus.....can we bring CFB back. Sick of politics/covid/Russia....ready to have actual fun talking about NC State FB wins.
hokiewolf
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

ncsualum05 said:

Yes -- and again, all you guys who bend at the knee for Trump should be PO'd with him. He is the reason he is not POTUS. Not false ballots, not Joe Biden, not the media. Trump became more dislikeable than HRC...think about that for a minute. All those people who came out to vote -- they didn't like Biden....they hated Trump.
And they hated him because he loved making them hate him. Bad boy personna, and all that.

I will go to my grave thinking....if he'd shown an ounce of compassion and been truthful with Americans during Covid (this is going to be bad, get prepared, talk to your doctors, take precautions, be patient)....he'd still b...e tweeting away as POTUS today.

That makes me even angrier at him. It makes some of you worship him, which is really weird.

ETA: Sorry, return from PTO has created a crazy work week and prep for 2 graduations. Plus.....can we bring CFB back. Sick of politics/covid/Russia....ready to have actual fun talking about NC State FB wins.
to sum up: When keeping it populist goes wrong
hokiewolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

Just in time for midterms...shocking.

Wont happen even if he tries to use executive power, the courts will slap him down. Again
little late to this but if we discount the fact that there is absolutely no moral justification to forgive student loans, I can't think of a more decisive, destructive thing that Biden could do to this country if he tries to enact this policy.

Think about this, with a stroke of the pen, Biden is going to add 5% to the debt.

There is not any more reckless policy that Biden could come up with in the face of near 10% inflation that he could enact to make that inflation worse.

Nevermind the fact that he is then asking Americans - the majority of who did not go to college or did pay their student loan debt to shoulder the responsibility of paying for the bad decisions of people who went to college and did not do any research to figure out how much their degree was going to cost and how much they would earn with said degree. These are not the downtrodden by any means. They should have already a leg up. They are part of the elite!

I give Warewolf grief about his posts but if you want to start a revolt in this country, this would be step one
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

ncsualum05 said:

to sum up: When keeping it populist goes wrong
yep. have to appeal to the crazies in the base too, you know. See all also, "Charlottesville", which cost him 99% of any black vote ever, even though many of them saw an economic approval...because you don't want that edge vote from the fringe to go away.
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

BTW, chem has been quiet recently. BBW, must have scared him off…

Shhhh....
He said that he was on vacation last I heard...
If I were him, I'd take a permanent vacation, hey-la hey-la, our BBWfriend is back!
Packchem91
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

BTW, chem has been quiet recently. BBW, must have scared him off…

Shhhh....
He said that he was on vacation last I heard...
If I were him, I'd take a permanent vacation, hey-la hey-la, our BBWfriend is back!
Dream life, right there. Life is too good too keep working forever. I'm all for permanent vacations!
BBW12OG
Quote:

"That makes me even angrier at him. It makes some of you worship him, which is really weird." chem
Nobody I know on here worships him or anyone on this Earth. Funny you resort to that when you have offered ZERO defense of Sleepy Joe and his ****show administration. Very telling.

Keep making yourself feel better about supporting him and his MARXIST REGIME....

When you can defend any of his positions politically get back with us. Until them keep screaming.......... TRUMMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!! Lives rent free in your head.

Here is the most left leaning site to fact check in existence.... Enjoy Chem.....

https://www.factcheck.org/issue/charlottesville-rally/

Now.... don't you wish you were still on vacation?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Would not confuse him with a WW2 generation dude.....fo sho.
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Quote:

"That makes me even angrier at him. It makes some of you worship him, which is really weird." chem
Nobody I know on here worships him or anyone on this Earth. Funny you resort to that when you have offered ZERO defense of Sleepy Joe and his ****show administration. Very telling.

Keep making yourself feel better about supporting him and his MARXIST REGIME....

When you can defend any of his positions politically get back with us. Until them keep screaming.......... TRUMMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!! Lives rent free in your head.

Here is the most left leaning site to fact check in existence.... Enjoy Chem.....

LOL. why would i defend a president i didn't vote for. Again, you need to go over to Pack Pride (Im guessing they kicked you out) to find all these democrat folks you are tilting at. You're really wasting your craft here.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Quote:

LOL. why would i defend a president i didn't vote for. Again, you need to go over to Pack Pride (Im guessing they kicked you out) to find all these democrat folks you are tilting at. You're really wasting your craft here.

But yet you feel the need to engage on your vacation and again now. If I'm wasting my "craft" why won't you defend your guy?

I'm not tilting at anything. I call them like I see them.

Of course I was banned from PackPride. When the new "regime" took over they purged quite a few of us from there. Certain powers that be did not agree with our political views and well, they run the site. I've made no secret of that. And you knew that. Just wanted to get that dig in didn't ya?

Anyway... glad to see you enjoyed your vacation and still won't defend the guy you put into office. Just saying you aren't a "democrat" doesn't make you innocent of the man you put in office.

When you decide you would like to have a legitimate debate, conversation on your party's positions that you helped put into office let me know. I'll be more than glad to have a discussion.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Just for clarification, you're saying Chem voted for Biden. I wasn't sure based on the above post.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Just for clarification, you're saying Chem voted for Biden. I wasn't sure based on the above post.
I never said he voted for Sleepy Joe. I said he put him in office.... if he didn't vote for President Trump he put Sleepy Joe in office.

And I'd be interested to hear your take on the current administration's position on many of their current statements. You hate President Trump... so..... are you better off now? LOL... deflect and dodge..... I know it's coming.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

I never said he voted for Sleepy Joe. I said he put him in office.... if he didn't vote for President Trump he put Sleepy Joe in office.

And I'd be interested to hear your take on the current administration's position on many of their current statements. You hate President Trump... so..... are you better off now? LOL... deflect and dodge..... I know it's coming.
relax Man, I was just poking fun a little at your post. As for my opinion on Joes positions, Look up the page!
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

relax Man, I was just poking fun a little at your post. As for my opinion on Joes positions, Look up the page!
On Student Loans??? LOL... way to take a stand....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

lol. you say such stupid things. I've corrected you numerous times on this, as recently as a few days ago. I voted for Trump. Twice. I just don't like the guy...think he's a piece of crap who made his own bed regarding being re-electable.

But you say you only speak facts....but you then make crap up because it sounds good as you run up the windmill.

Which is it...do you just make up things to say that sound good in your head, or do you only speak facts?

If you were really interested in my thoughts, I'd share them....but I've been down that route with you, and you didn't listen. You just kept spouting off your made up "facts". Its kinda sad really...but you do have Cary and others who love to have you here as a loud mouthpiece.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

lol. you say such stupid things. I've corrected you numerous times on this, as recently as a few days ago. I voted for Trump. Twice. I just don't like the guy...think he's a piece of crap who made his own bed regarding being re-electable.

But you say you only speak facts....but you then make crap up because it sounds good as you run up the windmill.

Which is it...do you just make up things to say that sound good in your head, or do you only speak facts?

If you were really interested in my thoughts, I'd share them....but I've been down that route with you, and you didn't listen. You just kept spouting off your made up "facts". Its kinda sad really...but you do have Cary and others who love to have you here as a loud mouthpiece.
I guess you are upset that I was reinstated..... Maybe you should whine, cry and beg to have me banned again. I would call out your compadres that helped you out on that... but I won't.

Cut, copy and paste everything I have said that isn't true chem. Here is your opportunity. Show me and the board where I posted something that isn't true. Prove it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
LetEmKnowPack
81m votes and we cant find anyone to admit they voted for
him. I think to this day Ive seen 3 Biden car stickers…
caryking
Chem, BBW is so in your head, it's crazy…

Relax man! That PTO didn't last very long, did it?

BTW, it's clear to everyone hear that you can't stand Trump. No problem with that. There are plenty of people that feel the same way. Regardless of how anyone feels about Trump, the conversation (at least for me) has been about fraudulent votes in the 2020 election.

I believe we have been shown enough evidence for States to pick it up. Some have and continue to work the process. Republicans have been the ones slowing things down. Perhaps you would be one of them (you say you are a Republican) slowing things down. Would that be because of your hatred towards Trump?

hokiewolf
What else you want me to comment on, no more "dodging"
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

I will go to my grave thinking...
All due respect in that we are all entitled to our opinions - but you are going to go to your grave thinking wrong on this one...
TheStorm
High Travoltage said:

81m votes and we cant find anyone to admit they voted for
him. I think to this day I've seen 3 Biden car stickers
LOL. All you have to do is look for a Prius...
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Relax Man, I was just poking fun a little at your post. As for my opinion on Joe's positions, Look up the page!
Now see... I really like this!

If we are going to argue (ha! which we are), let's at least have a little fun in the process...
caryking
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Its kinda sad really...but you do have Cary and others who love to have you here as a loud mouthpiece.

Chem, as usual, you're projecting!

Instead of projecting, just ask a question….
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

I guess you are upset that I was reinstated..... Maybe you should whine, cry and beg to have me banned again. I would call out your compadres that helped you out on that... but I won't.

Cut, copy and paste everything I have said that isn't true chem. Here is your opportunity. Show me and the board where I posted something that isn't true. Prove it.
LOL...look up one post:

I said he put him in office.... if he didn't vote for President Trump he put Sleepy Joe in office.

Considering the basic jist of your posts is that some group of folks on here put Joe in office, hence your need to educate them on everything bad hes doing....pretty much means you're not needed when you just make up crap.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Chem, BBW is so in your head, it's crazy…

Relax man! That PTO didn't last very long, did it?

BTW, it's clear to everyone hear that you can't stand Trump. No problem with that. There are plenty of people that feel the same way. Regardless of how anyone feels about Trump, the conversation (at least for me) has been about fraudulent votes in the 2020 election.

I believe we have been shown enough evidence for States to pick it up. Some have and continue to work the process. Republicans have been the ones slowing things down. Perhaps you would be one of them (you say you are a Republican) slowing things down. Would that be because of your hatred towards Trump?

BBW is a caricature.....but one you rally around, so theres that.

LOL....if the GOP keeps focusing on fraudulent votes, it will lose in 2024 as well. Its kinda like NC State fans focusing on UNC cheating....sure, maybe there was some, but they won because they had better talent. Go get better talent.
But hey, your sources, and all.

In this case --- go find a more electable candidate than Biden....that can't be real hard right now. Heck, the Dems will probably do it too, and go get Michelle Obama or some such. My fear is, the GOP brings back Trump and awakens a bored Democratic base and they end up getting all the vote out again.

PTO was last week, Easter to Sunday. Back to work this week, lot of stuff to catch up on.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

I will go to my grave thinking...
All due respect in that we are all entitled to our opinions - but you are going to go to your grave thinking wrong on this one...
Yeah, we can disagree on this. You already know 40%+ of the population is not going to vote for you b/c you are GOP.
When you alienate the entire black population, most of the Latino population, and the entire American Muslim population because you just can't help appealing to that low-intelligence portion of your base....add in that you make pretty much everyone on the middle very skittish because they can't trust if you're just reckless enough to do something really rash and foolish....you're not going to win.

And while Cary will surely get on here and lament voting irregularities....when you are so hated that its easy for community advisors to go rally people who haven't voted in 40 years go get to the poll...you're not going to win.
First Page Last Page
Page 3 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.