The Biden Administration..V3

755,751 Views | 10546 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by TheStorm
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Poor sweet Joe.
wolfbreath
Joe is yelling. Get 'em Joe.
packgrad
Yelling worked at the SOTU. The cult thought he did a good job. lol.
Realsouthwolf
wolfbreath said:

Yea. That was weird.
wolfbreath
Realsouthwolf said:

wolfbreath said:

Yea. That was weird.
Some folks say a sudden outburst like that is a sign of dementia.
wolfbreath
Now he's doing that weird whispering thing.
Realsouthwolf
I think he did better than expected. Looked better.
Sounded good when he spoke about NATO, but rambled on too much..

I don't think he changed anyone's mind. Probably proved that he needs to not run again.

wolfbreath
Realsouthwolf said:

I think he did better than expected. Looked better.
Sounded good when he spoke about NATO, but rambled on too much..

I don't think he changed anyone's mind. Probably proved that he needs to not run again.

Outside of calling Trump his VP, he did alright.
hokiewolf
The way his staff and the press is keeping the issues with Biden hidden is criminal. I don't like either candidate but Biden shouldn't be President anymore. He can't handle the job effectively
FlossyDFlynt
hokiewolf said:

The way his staff and the press is keeping the issues with Biden hidden is criminal. I don't like either candidate but Biden shouldn't be President anymore. He can't handle the job effectively
Basically how I feel
wolfbreath
hokiewolf said:

Both guys are well past their "Best By" date.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

Been like that for a while. Welcome to the eye opening.
wolfbreath
Trump mocks Biden for 'Vice President Trump' flub

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4767711-donald-trump-mocks-joe-biden-vice-president-trump-flub/

Former President Trump mocked President Biden in a post online after the president accidentally said his vice president was Trump in his press conference Thursday.

In a post on his Truth Social site, Trump mocked the president's gaffe.

"Crooked Joe begins his 'Big Boy' Press Conference with, 'I wouldn't have picked Vice President Trump to be vice president, though I think she was not qualified to be president," Trump posted.

"Great job, Joe!" he said.
Oldsouljer
wolfbreath said:

ncsupack1 said:

BREAKING NEWS, Biden just said he picked Trump for his VP. lol
I heard that. Biden: "I wouldn't have picked Vice President Trump to be vice president unless I thought she was qualified to be vice president"

Trump is a trans? Who knew?
WolfpackUSC

SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

It's funny. Literally every Democrat from every faction during this freak out has prefaced their thoughts by saying that Biden has been the best Dem president of their lifetime. All of them. So clearly he has actually been pretty effective.

Yeah, tonight during the press conference he had a couple facepalming gaffes, again. But you know what else he did? He talked for an hour straight in detail about a bunch of complicated global topics. Can you imagine Trump being able to do that, outside of just blathering and making up a solid hour of up-is-down bullshi**?

I don't know if Biden stays on the ticket or not, but I'd happily vote for 50% of Biden over 100% of Trump.
TheStorm
Baaaaaaaaaaa...
ncsupack1
What is funny is now, the media is fact checking Biden's speeches. I mean, this isn't something new.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

What is funny is now, the media is fact checking Biden's speeches. I mean, this isn't something new.
Yeah, but Biden & Kamala are a stylish pair!

Werewolf
TheStorm
The real issue should be who is the real President? We know it's not Biden himself, and we know it's not staff and interns... who is actually running this country, and why was it allowed to happen for the last 4 years?

Remember when Biden wasn't even winning the early primaries in 2020, but they got everyone else to drop out anyway?

Also, not even sure why he had to debate Trump to begin with? He wouldn't debate anybody during the primaries from his own party.

This should be the real question that our vaunted "free press" should be asking right now...
packgrad
TheStorm said:

The real issue should be who is the real President? We know it's not Biden himself, and we know it's not staff and interns... who is actually running this country, and why was it allowed to happen for the last 4 years?

Remember when Biden wasn't even winning the early primaries in 2020, but they got everyone else to drop out anyway?

Also, not even sure why he had to debate Trump to begin with? He wouldn't debate anybody during the primaries from his own party.

This should be the real question that our vaunted "free press" should be asking right now...
It doesn't matter to the press or their subscribing lefties like civ. They have been fine with non elected bureaucrats running the country with a Weekend at Bernies figurehead for 4 years. They have gaslit the country for 4 years. They cry about threats to democracy when that is exactly what they are. Hidden characters running the country while a dementia ridden fool is trotted out on stage to yell random thoughts and phrases.

As with covid, history will look back on this generation of the Democrat party poorly.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

You bring up a good question.
BigBarryWood
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

It doesn't matter to the press or their subscribing lefties like civ. They have been fine with non elected bureaucrats running the country with a Weekend at Bernies figurehead for 4 years. They have gaslit the country for 4 years. They cry about threats to democracy when that is exactly what they are. Hidden characters running the country while a dementia ridden fool is trotted out on stage to yell random thoughts and phrases.

As with covid, history will look back on this generation of the Democrat party poorly.

Neither party is going to look great regarding Covid. Both parties botched it.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Why wouldn't it be Biden and his staff and cabinet, with him leaning on them more than past presidents given his age and health?

All presidents rely on their staff and senior advisers a lot. At least Biden's appointed senior advisers aren't his kid and kid-in-law.

Do we really think Trump was crafting legislation and doing complex analyses of multifactorial problems in his own head before issuing edicts? The man can't put a coherent sentence together.
ncsupack1
Just Biden's son and wife
packgrad
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Why wouldn't it be Biden and his staff and cabinet, with him leaning on them more than past presidents given his age and health?

All presidents rely on their staff and senior advisers a lot. At least Biden's appointed senior advisers aren't his kid and kid-in-law.

Do we really think Trump was crafting legislation and doing complex analyses of multifactorial problems in his own head before issuing edicts? The man can't put a coherent sentence together.
It's crazy how much you lie as it pertains to Trump and Biden. Trump does unscripted press conferences, rallies, etc all the time. Biden can't even handle prepared interviews. There is no comparison of the two.

It is simply a deranged lie to say Trump can't put a coherent sentence together. The problem is you get triggered when he speaks. Not that he can't speak coherently. You can't emotionally handle what he says. You also lied about what you spoke to of Biden's mental acuity before the debates. You lose all semblance of reason when discussing/comparing the two. You are an excellent example of the mentally ill. There is no rational reasonable evaluation as it pertains to Trump. Only lies and derangement.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Baaaaaaa... you're embarrassing yourself here, Civ.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

LOLOL

Just stop.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOLOL

Just stop.

That hasn't happened? If I were you I'd just stop. All this but Trump isn't working and looks sad at this point. Just let it go.
El Lobo Loco
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Are you referring to the cabinet that hasn't met this year?
ncsupack1
El Lobo Loco said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Are you referring to the cabinet that hasn't met this year?

Was it last October that I heard?
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

I believe it's Obama mostly. He's always hated this mean, unfair, unjust country. Thats the reason for things like flooding the country with illegals, trying to bankrupt the country and all the hate for Israel.

Also trying to normalize LBGTwhatever so Big Mike can make his run at the White House in the next ten years.
ncsupack1
Just wow.

packofwolves
Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

I believe it's Obama mostly. He's always hated this mean, unfair, unjust country. Thats the reason for things like flooding the country with illegals, trying to bankrupt the country and all the hate for Israel.

Also trying to normalize LBGTwhatever so Big Mike can make his run at the White House in the next ten years.

I think Bernie is in the mix too. He didn't bow out in 2020 without getting a seat at the table.
First Page Last Page
Page 279 of 302

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.