TRUMP 2024

398,308 Views | 5648 Replies | Last: 57 min ago by Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfpack8602 said:

CoachCase said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Bad jobs report just came out today. Harris team blamed Trump after 3 1/2 years out of office. Can't believe Civ wasn't posting about how this isn't a good look for Harris to say that. He's so level headed about everything.

I was told that Biden/Harris economic plan was superior to Trump's plan. Maybe they will get it right by the time Biden exits the office.

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/02/jobs-economy-unemployment-fed-rate-recession

More bad news for Harris. Can't wait for the spin.

The spin just came out of your mouth. The only real question is whether you're being intellectually dishonest so that you can have your daily feigned outrage, or you're just seriously ignorant.

The Fed basically has one tool to fight inflation: It raises interest rates which ultimately increases unemployment, which lowers inflation. The Fed has been holding on higher rates for a while now because the unemployment rate has continued to be insanely good. Now it finally looks like it's turning up, AS THEY HAD WANTED.

So yeah:

1) It'd be shocking if they don't start lowering rates at the September meeting.
2) You're a moron.
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

CoachCase said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Bad jobs report just came out today. Harris team blamed Trump after 3 1/2 years out of office. Can't believe Civ wasn't posting about how this isn't a good look for Harris to say that. He's so level headed about everything.

I was told that Biden/Harris economic plan was superior to Trump's plan. Maybe they will get it right by the time Biden exits the office.

I'm pretty sure "the spin" will be this is rate-driven and what the Fed needed to see to reduce rates, and now they'll reduce rates.

Which is all true.

There's a reason why sticking a soft landing is so hard. It ain't going to be all smooth sailing.

As a builder, I'm ready as hell for that rate drop too. The housing market has been **** for 18 months at price points below $1MM.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

CoachCase said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

I'm pretty sure "the spin" will be this is rate-driven and what the Fed needed to see to reduce rates, and now they'll reduce rates.

Which is all true.

There's a reason why sticking a soft landing is so hard. It ain't going to be all smooth sailing.

As a builder, I'm ready as hell for that rate drop too. The housing market has been **** for 18 months at price points below $1MM.
48 hours ago, you said a soft landing was a done deal, which is it…..?

"Inflation isn't convenient for anyone and it literally impacted the entire world. The Biden economy and the Fed have been able to thread the needle to a soft landing, which is an incredibly difficult achievement."

Might not have aged well, but kudos for a worthy jest.
packgrad
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

She needs more time to properly prepare.

-Civ
ncsupack1
If the debate happens, Trump needs to keep his mouth in check.
Wolfpack8602
ncsupack1 said:

Same rules as last time only difference is there will be an audience.
ncsupack1
Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

I see, sounds reasonable.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

He is his own worst enemy.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree
Wolfpack8602
ncsupack1 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

I see, sounds reasonable.

Yeah the rules exactly helped him not do anything dumb. Glad to see they are using them again.
WarrenPeace
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree

Ehhh. He certainly brings some of it on but there's a lot of people that just hate him because of his politics. I mean, I never heard of anyone hating Trump until he got into politics. They all loved him. All of them.
ncsupack1
WarrenPeace said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree

Ehhh. He certainly brings some of it on but there's a lot of people that just hate him because of his politics. I mean, I never heard of anyone hating Trump until he got into politics. They all loved him. All of them.

And they aren't going to vote for him.
WarrenPeace
ncsupack1 said:

WarrenPeace said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree

I get your point but you're intentionally missing mine.

They all loved him and would switch places with him in a minute before politics. They hate him because he has an R beside his name. They'd hate anyone with an R beside their name.
ncsupack1
WarrenPeace said:

ncsupack1 said:

WarrenPeace said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree

I get your point but you're intentionally missing mine.

They all loved him and would switch places with him in a minute before politics. They hate him because he has an R beside his name. They'd hate anyone with an R beside their name.

I'm not missing anything.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Counteroffer:

Kamala sets agreement with MSNBC for a debate moderated by the National Association of Black Journalists.

Do it, Trump.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

CoachCase said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Which is all true.

"Inflation isn't convenient for anyone and it literally impacted the entire world. The Biden economy and the Fed have been able to thread the needle to a soft landing, which is an incredibly difficult achievement."

Seems mighty soft so far.

A couple of weaker reports were always going to be necessary for the Fed to start easing rates.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

CoachCase said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Which is all true.

A couple of weaker reports were always going to be necessary for the Fed to start easing rates.
I'm just funnin' ya. But we'll see. Two scary days in the equity markets does not a bear market make. That said, this nation passed the 35 trillion debt mark last Monday and I believe no good will come from this. The can got kicked down the road for decades against all warnings, and I think we're running out of road.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

CoachCase said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Which is all true.

I'm just funnin' ya. But we'll see. Two scary days in the equity markets does not a bear market make. That said, this nation passed the 35 trillion debt mark last Monday and I believe no good will come from this. The can got kicked down the road for decades against all warnings, and I think we're running out of road.

Yeah this makrket can't keep running forever.

Either Trump or Harris are going to have to deal with a bear, methinks.
hokiewolf
All protectionism does is drive up prices for everyone.

SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

CoachCase said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Which is all true.

Why would you vote for Trump, then? As sure as the sun will rise you know they would be passing another huge tax cut that spikes the deficit a few more trillion.
Werewolf
WarrenPeace said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree

They hate Trump because the Media told them he was bad. Who controls the media? To not trigger some here, let's call them the Globalists.
Werewolf
MAGA with Michael Jackson. ;-)

WarrenPeace
Werewolf said:

MAGA with Michael Jackson. ;-)

Wonderful. Just wonderful.

I enjoy James Brown- "Living in America" and

Ray Charles- "America the Beautiful"

Those guys loved their country just the way it was. They were all very happy.

What happened to this younger generation?

Werewolf
Exactly! Maybe by design....what did Lenin say about "give me a generation"? We're now a couple of generations in.......and it's not all #Sieve and #Nappy's fault. They're both casualties. If you escaped, you had great parents that protected you and you were also just lucky and had enough discernment to escape.
Werewolf
caryking
hokiewolf said:

All protectionism does is drive up prices for everyone.

That X post makes zero sense…

Toaster Makers want to reduce tariffs, to help… what? If they are toaster makers in the US, what are they doing? Outsourcing a big part of the manufacturing? I don't know…. Hokie fills us in as to why toaster makers need tariffs reduced…

Ultimately, I bet we find that a good portion of the raw goods, to manufacture the product, come from China, or another country, in that area of the world. Knowing how tariffs work, typically, raw goods have a far lower tariff than finished goods.

So, please enlighten us on the specifics of your post…
GuerrillaPack
Republican house members hold press conference to announce introduction of bill to prevent the communist Democrats from attempting to remove Trump from ballots all across the nation, on the FALSE charge that Trump was responsible for an "insurrection" on January 6th.

They totally refute the false charge that an "insurrection" of any kind took place on January 6th. There was no insurrection. An "insurrection" requires some sort of coordinated attack to "overthrow the government". There was no such thing, much less Trump being involved in planning such a thing. What you actually have is mostly TRESSPASSING charges being brought against those charged on January 6th, and even these should be dismissed, as it is on record that the police allowed the protesters inside the building.

Once again, the communist Democrats are the TRUE "threat to democracy". They are the ones trying to prevent Americans from being able to have an honest election and vote for Donald Trump, via various means -- removing him from the ballot, using lawfare and sham indictments to prevent him from running for office, and rigging the elections with massive levels of election fraud.

This is the Saul Alinsky tactic of causing confusion and deflecting from the agenda and crimes being committed by the Left, with the communist Left accusing conservatives of what the Left are actually doing. The communist Left Democrats are the enemy and threat to democracy. The communist Left Democrats are the threat to our Constitution and Bill of rights. They are the threat to our nation.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Republican house members hold press conference to announce introduction of bill to prevent the communist Democrats from attempting to remove Trump from ballots all across the nation, on the FALSE charge that Trump was responsible for an "insurrection" on January 6th.

They totally refute the false charge that an "insurrection" of any kind took place on January 6th. There was no insurrection. An "insurrection" requires some sort of coordinated attack to "overthrow the government". There was no such thing, much less Trump being involved in planning such a thing. What you actually have is mostly TRESSPASSING charges being brought against those charged on January 6th, and even these should be dismissed, as it is on record that the police allowed the protesters inside the building.

Once again, the communist Democrats are the TRUE "threat to democracy". They are the ones trying to prevent Americans from being able to have an honest election and vote for Donald Trump, via various means -- removing him from the ballot, using lawfare and sham indictments to prevent him from running for office, and rigging the elections with massive levels of election fraud.

This is the Saul Alinsky tactic of causing confusion and deflecting from the agenda and crimes being committed by the Left, with the communist Left accusing conservatives of what the Left are actually doing. The communist Left Democrats are the enemy and threat to democracy. The communist Left Democrats are the threat to our Constitution and Bill of rights. They are the threat to our nation.

Please pass this note on to your Russian troll farm manager:

Like maybe 0.3% of Americans even know who Saul Alinsky is. Please update your disinformation training manuals, you guys mention this dude constantly and it's a dead giveaway. Have a nice day!
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Like maybe 0.3% of Americans even know who Saul Alinsky is. Please update your disinformation training manuals, you guys mention this dude constantly and it's a dead giveaway. Have a nice day!
So you actually want people to believe that I'm connected to Russia?!

You commie Leftists truly are deranged to levels that I didn't think was possible!

LMFAOOOO
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

You commie Leftists truly are deranged to levels that I didn't think was possible!

LMFAOOOO

Whatever you say, comrade.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

LMFAOOOO

More projection and Saul Alinsky tactics. YOU guys on the Left are the communists, using terms like "comrade".

You just can't help yourself using the Saul Alinsky tactic right after you insinuate that the Left is "not" using them.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

LMFAOOOO

More projection and Saul Alinsky tactics. YOU guys on the Left are the communists, using terms like "comrade".

You just can't help yourself using the Saul Alinsky tactic right after you insinuate that the Left is "not" using them.

Ok, just kidding... I doubt even a Russian troll farm would hire a Flat Earther.

But you've definitely made it clear where your "news" is coming from. Comrade.
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

LMFAOOOO
For the person that complained about people liking post from GP and Were, well, I just liked (starred) this post. The response was absolutely appropriate given how the initial post portrayed GP. The person is completely unhinged and, really, a sad representation of society.

GP, good post!!
First Page Last Page
Page 151 of 162

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.