The Biden Administration..V3

810,911 Views | 10621 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packofwolves said:

Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

The real issue should be who is the real President? We know it's not Biden himself, and we know it's not staff and interns... who is actually running this country, and why was it allowed to happen for the last 4 years?

Remember when Biden wasn't even winning the early primaries in 2020, but they got everyone else to drop out anyway?

Also, not even sure why he had to debate Trump to begin with? He wouldn't debate anybody during the primaries from his own party.

This should be the real question that our vaunted "free press" should be asking right now...

I believe it's Obama mostly. He's always hated this mean, unfair, unjust country. Thats the reason for things like flooding the country with illegals, trying to bankrupt the country and all the hate for Israel.

Also trying to normalize LBGTwhatever so Big Mike can make his run at the White House in the next ten years.

I think Bernie is in the mix too. He didn't bow out in 2020 without getting a seat at the table.
I don't who is " running things " but me personally, I view it as a business with an absentee owner.
wolfbreath
ncsupack1 said:

What is funny is now, the media is fact checking Biden's speeches. I mean, this isn't something new.
Crazy ain't it. LOL.. CNN Fact check: Biden's false and misleading claims at high-stakes news conference

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-biden-false-misleading-031751217.html
ncsupack1
wolfbreath said:

ncsupack1 said:

What is funny is now, the media is fact checking Biden's speeches. I mean, this isn't something new.
Crazy ain't it. LOL.. CNN Fact check: Biden's false and misleading claims at high-stakes news conference

For people who only get their news from either CNN or some other MSM, this is probably a hard pill to swallow. I mean for how long has the administration said, Biden is sharp, Biden works out….then get hit with this? Talk about blindsided.
packgrad
Such a confusing time for the sheep.

Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Just Biden's son and wife

LOLOL

Just stop.

That hasn't happened? If I were you I'd just stop. All this but Trump isn't working and looks sad at this point. Just let it go.

LOLOL

We have to choose between Trump's weaknesses and Biden's weaknesses.

More to the point, undecided voters do. I'm not undecided but there are voters out there that are.

What are we doing, if not comparing weaknesses to see who is less objectionable?
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOLOL

Just stop.

That hasn't happened? If I were you I'd just stop. All this but Trump isn't working and looks sad at this point. Just let it go.

LOLOL

More to the point, undecided voters do. I'm not undecided but there are voters out there that are.

What are we doing, if not comparing weaknesses to see who is less objectionable?

Undecided voters will decide, and judging by the freak out by Dems, I think we know who has the upper hand. You trying to compare everything to Trump isn't working.. Either defend Biden or stop. The constant But Trump is old and not changing anything. Let it go. Heck even the media at the moment isn't this bad.
packofwolves
packgrad said:

Such a confusing time for the sheep.

Priceless
Werewolf
Headed to 85-15 with 4 months to go ;-)
packofwolves
wolfbreath said:

ncsupack1 said:

Hell has frozen over.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOLOL

Just stop.

LOLOL

Undecided voters will decide, and judging by the freak out by Dems, I think we know who has the upper hand. You trying to compare everything to Trump isn't working.. Either defend Biden or stop. The constant But Trump is old and not changing anything. Let it go. Heck even the media at the moment isn't this bad.

LOLOL.

This is such a weird thing to get hung up on.

Why wouldn't we compare Biden to Trump?

They're competing for the same job.

What exactly do you do when you're reviewing resumes for an open job position? Not compare candidates? LOL

Such a weird take to not compare the two horses that are racing each other.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOLOL

Just stop.

LOLOL

LOLOL.

This is such a weird thing to get hung up on.

Why wouldn't we compare Biden to Trump?

They're competing for the same job.

What exactly do you do when you're reviewing resumes for an open job position? Not compare candidates? LOL

Such a weird take to not compare the two horses that are racing each other.

I'm not hung up on anything. The current top story of the day is your guy calling Trump his VP and the Ukraine dude Putin. Who is hung up, are the folks that can't defend Biden, so it's but Trump. At the moment Biden is the President of the US, all eyes are on the side show that is currently taking place within the Dem party and the Biden administration, it's kinda a big deal.
packgrad
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all.
packgrad
Werewolf
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOLOL

Just stop.

#Sieve, I know you and #Nappy are hung up on all things transgender but I don't think Trump is in to your #thang.

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Could be but I think there is more to it. Hear me out, please.

Me thinks the Biden's are going to bail out eventually but first they have to act like they are staying in it. They want a "golden parachute". They want to know if they bail, they will be well taken of by the powers that be.

ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Me thinks the Biden's are going to bail out eventually but first they have to act like they are staying in it. They want a "golden parachute". They want to know if they bail, they will be well taken of by the powers that be.

Oh, I see this as well. Making sure we are going to be taken care of.
Werewolf
#SIEVE, I am gonna help you out right here. You're needing some help.......and you know I know you're a good dude and all.

SEE everyone, BIDEN's cabinet is with him today for the oratory......Patrick Henry style.

ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

#SIEVE, I am gonna help you out right here. You're needing some help.......and you know I know you're a good dude and all.

SEE everyone, BIDEN's cabinet is with him today for the oratory......Patrick Henry style.

Their reaction tells all.
Werewolf
#Sieve, I told you and #Nappy where this was going nearly 3 years ago. #avoidCivilWar #devolution #SunTzu

Werewolf
#daSieve #daNapster #EnjoytheShow ;-)

Werewolf
This could get really interesting...the polls say its razor thin ...#exposure #EnjoyTheShow

Werewolf
Scavino is telling us something..... ;-)

packgrad
Man, what a challenging time for the sheep. Pulled in so many directions. I absolutely love it. Never listen to one of those clowns again when they cry about gaslighting.

Werewolf
This gal always has some interesting ideas on possibilities. Starting at 1 min 40 sec, she discusses conflict inside our borders and Congressional declaration of war as a requirement for postponing an election.

Werewolf
I wonder what CIC's advice he's following. ;-) #LetsPlayCharades
Werewolf
More than 3 years ago, Q posted that "near the end" the media would turn on Biden.

Werewolf
#Sieve, how can your side support this? Fair question.........

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

#daSieve #daNapster #EnjoytheShow ;-)

Hahaha!
BigBarryWood
The real question is who have the dems had ready to take over for Biden as candidate these last few months. There's no way this hasnt been in the works for a while.
TheStorm
BigBarryWood said:

The real question is who have the dems had ready to take over for Biden as candidate these last few months. There's no way this hasnt been in the works for a while.
I think their initial hope was to "Weekend at Bernie's" Biden through and then immediately promote Kamala (she could never get elected on her own), and then continue to try to push through and EO as many destructive policies as possible... and of course, further rig things.

Their assault on the Supreme Court is coming next.

This is the most important election of my lifetime, and it's not even close.
Gulfstream4
BigBarryWood said:

They would like to run Big Mike but the country is just not ready for a ****** as President.
Civilized
BigBarryWood said:

Yes, the complete current disarray and pants-****ting in the Democratic Party really screams "this has been in the works for awhile."

You definitely have your ear to the streets. You nailed it.

Does it seem like Dem leadership has this thing under control right now? Or does it seem more like they're fighting like crazy to keep their car on the curvy mountain road, and the smart money looks like they're gonna end up through the guardrail and 200 feet down the embankment?

The way y'all are simultaneously convinced of the Dem's complete ineptitude, and also their ability to successfully implement massive nefarious plots that undermine all we hold dear is hilarious.
TheStorm
Of course, we've never had a president before that wasn't really the president, so there's that as well...
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Oh, I see this as well. Making sure we are going to be taken care of.

Joe is going to see Jesus before too long. Dr. Jill (LOL) and Hunter need assurance they will be taken care of.
First Page Last Page
Page 280 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.