The Biden Administration..V3

925,663 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pinocchio has been silent of late....

He has his mouth full..... Civ has been gone too.....

Coincidence??

LMAO.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
If Trump wins, he can cut spending by immediately eliminating these jobs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-climate-corps-jobs-program-hiring-workers-2024-3

"He followed the speech with an $8 billion budget request to Congress this week to boost the climate-jobs training program to 50,000 workers through 2031. The administration plans to launch the American Climate Corps this summer with about 20,000 workers, but the funding is pieced together from various federal agencies."
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Pinocchio has been silent of late....

He has his mouth full..... Civ has been gone too.....

Coincidence??

LMAO.....

They'll show up ....when they realize we noticed. Saving face at all cost.
barelypure
To all those who complain about the Biden Administration stifling oil and gas production just know that he has recently given $500 million dollars for financing oil development. Of course it was to Bahrain and not here.

As to helping the US energy companies they saw the addition to the restrictive offshore leasing schedule and lease cancellations in Alaska, the Biden administration has moved to take millions of acres of federal lands off the table for oil and gas activity after unsuccessfully attempting to halt drilling on all federal lands in 2021. And yes production is up but no thanks to this Administration.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-03-14/bahrain-oil-field-wins-us-financing-despite-biden-s-climate-vow
caryking
barelypure said:

To all those who complain about the Biden Administration stifling oil and gas production just know that he has recently given $500 million dollars for financing oil development. Of course it was to Bahrain and not here.

As to helping the US energy companies they saw the addition to the restrictive offshore leasing schedule and lease cancellations in Alaska, the Biden administration has moved to take millions of acres of federal lands off the table for oil and gas activity after unsuccessfully attempting to halt drilling on all federal lands in 2021. And yes production is up but no thanks to this Administration.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-03-14/bahrain-oil-field-wins-us-financing-despite-biden-s-climate-vow

Yep, and it wasn't his to give. That's our money!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
free admission w/o any cover charge, LOL.
BBW12OG
None of the libbies on here can justify it without mentioning President Trump....

And the clowns that claim to be "independent.." well..... they are just as bad.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
What makes independent ones just as bad? Maybe some folks think both candidates are a joke?
Werewolf
We're very close to learning about the digital theft of 2020.........and also of 2022. No need to get too jacked up here, these sheeple aren't worth it. It's going to be epoch. ;-)
Wufskins
Werewolf said:

We're very close to learning about the digital theft of 2020.........and also of 2022. No need to get too jacked up here, these sheeple aren't worth it. It's going to be epoch. ;-)

Keep hope alive
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

Keep hope alive

Ohhhh so close to knowing the truth…can't wait to see it.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

What makes independent ones just as bad? Maybe some folks think both candidates are a joke?
We do have some that say they are independent (or, have said it in the past) and their posting history points them out as being extremely left wing.

Thinking both candidates are bad is not a political independent, in my view; rather, it's an opinion of the candidates, not necessarily the political position the candidate holds.

Joe Biden
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

Keep hope alive

Hey, I've read all the stuff that adds credence to election issues in 2020. That said, these claims have not been adjudicated, for anything other than standing or laches. So, if Were things we have a learning forthcoming, then time will tell, right?

At this point, I'm all about fighting with lawfare in as many State's as possible to stop mail-in ballots and have as much photo ID, in-person voting, as possible.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

Keep hope alive

Hey, I've read all the stuff that adds credence to election issues in 2020. That said, these claims have not been adjudicated, for anything other than standing or laches. So, if Were things we have a learning forthcoming, then time will tell, right?

At this point, I'm all about fighting with lawfare in as many State's as possible to stop mail-in ballots and have as much photo ID, in-person voting, as possible.
It's going on what 4 years? I don't take a lot of stock from a bunch of people posting on X. That's all I'm saying. I have no problem with needing a id to vote or having to vote in person. So we pretty much agree on all of that.
Wufskins
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

Keep hope alive

What's wrong with mail in ballots? That's precisely how Trump and millions of others voted.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

Keep hope alive

What's wrong with mail in ballots? That's precisely how Trump and millions of others voted.
Good point.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

Keep hope alive

Do you really want to get into all the permeations of a mail-in ballots?

Joe Biden
Wufskins
Why not? Nobody had a problem with it til 2020, including the guy spreading the lies about the election being rigged.
Rigged against Trump but same process was fine when the House flipped back to the Republicans.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Why not? Nobody had a problem with it til 2020, including the guy spreading the lies about the election being rigged.
Rigged against Trump but same process was fine when the House flipped back to the Republicans.
Oh boy....got the popcorn going.
caryking
Wufskins said:

I'll tell you what… you go research mail-in ballots and tell me nothing changed for the 2020 election.

Joe Biden
Wufskins
What a cop out. You infer the shadiness of mail in voting and want me to make the argument that it was suddenly a problem in 2020 in the race for President but zilch about the down ballot, which included a flip of the House??

Make your case King, YOU made the claim.
packofwolves
Is it possible the tide is turning on Kamala. A vote for Joe is a vote for Harris. Joe isn't going to last another 4 years as President.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/vice-president-harris-step-aside-good-country-washington-post-columnist-says
Werewolf
Once Biden has the nomination expect Kamala to step down, she's not eligible to serve as POTUS. Making room for Newsome will be the plan, I suspect. Another option could be to have her step down and Newsome assume VP.
caryking
Wufskins said:

What a cop out. You infer the shadiness of mail in voting and want me to make the argument that it was suddenly a problem in 2020 in the race for President but zilch about the down ballot, which included a flip of the House??

Actually, I wish people like you would just do some research of all the lawfare that went on, prior to the 2020 election.

I'll give you a hint Mark Elias. https://www.elias.law/

Now research his work…

BTW, I admire his work. He's a bulldog! Hopefully, the new RNC will fight harder than him.

Joe Biden
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Actually, I wish people like you would just do some research of all the lawfare that went on, prior to the 2020 election.

Now research his work…

BTW, I admire his work. He's a bulldog! Hopefully, the new RNC will fight harder than him.

I don't need to do the research to know batting 1 for 60 something is the resume of a loser.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

Once Biden has the nomination expect Kamala to step down, she's not eligible to serve as POTUS. Making room for Newsome will be the plan, I suspect. Another option could be to have her step down and Newsome assume VP.
I believe she is. Which could be a bad thing for Biden.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Now research his work…

I don't need to do the research to know batting 1 for 60 something is the resume of a loser.
Typical liberal!

Here is your team admitting, brazenly, on how to make sure the election went your way!

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

BTW, support this website and give some money. Don't be a freeloader! Or, is that the way you are?

Joe Biden
Wufskins
I give to the wpc with my ltr for football basketball and baseball. So zip it.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Tell me how that helps the people at IPS?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I don't give a **** about what you expect I contribute to or not. You do you pal.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I don't give a **** about what you expect I contribute to or not. You do you pal.
Man, are you angry?

I made a simple nudge to get you and others to subscribe to IPS to help out the team here. You told me about your giving to other Pack things. That's great! I'm sure they appreciate your support; however, I just asked how that support helps IPS, and you start cussing…

Come on man, it appears that we may see things differently politically; however, that doesn't make us adversaries.

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Jesus dude, he was just trying to help the site out.
ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Calling someone a freeloader works great....lol
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Calling someone a freeloader works great....lol
Perhaps I responded according to his response…. Look at the complete exchange, please.

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 214 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.