The Biden Administration..V3

517,753 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Democrats make a living with the dumb down, pop culture, low information voter. Anyone paying attention knew what would happen if Joe were elected…and here we are.

If we had an honest non biased media, democrats would be sweep from office in a NY minute.
and if we had fair elections.

LOL
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

https://nationalfile.com/pay-to-play-obama-offered-1-million-to-fbi-for-dirt-on-donald-trump/

Obama offered FBI $1 million for dirt on Donald Trump.

Dirty, Chicago style politics.
I lived there 5 years in late 70s and early 80s.......Vassals and Lords. Another world for a kid from small town Va.

Respectfully, you can have that. Wouldn't catch me dead up there.
A lot of fun and great clubs....I did a lot of growing up there......at 22 to 27... No place to raise children and cold as he$$ i in the winter.

Awesome city to visit. I don't want to live in any city that large but it would be at or near the top of the list of large American cities to live in for me. ATL and Chicago would probably be top 2.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

https://nationalfile.com/pay-to-play-obama-offered-1-million-to-fbi-for-dirt-on-donald-trump/

I lived there 5 years in late 70s and early 80s.......Vassals and Lords. Another world for a kid from small town Va.

A lot of fun and great clubs....I did a lot of growing up there......at 22 to 27... No place to raise children and cold as he$$ i in the winter.

Awesome city to visit. I don't want to live in any city that large but it would be at or near the top of the list of large American cities to live in for me. ATL and Chicago would probably be top 2.
The politics would be a perfect fit for ya.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

The politics would be a perfect fit for ya.
Werewolf, you hit that nail on the head! Actually, Civ, can we help you move to Chicago? One less vote destroying our state!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Wow...just wow.... I have worked in both cities for over 15 years and I can assure you if you think those are the top two cities you'd like to live in you pretty much are blind to reality.

We all thought you were nothing but a blind following sheep of the left but to make that statement you proved it.

Between crime, taxes, closed businesses, homeless encampments, lack of police, lack of safe public transportation, drug paraphernalia in the parks(along with drug addicts), human feces on sidewalks, car jackings at all time highs what is it that you find attractive about these cesspools?

Please share with us comrade. We are anxiously waiting for you to inform us on why these are such Utopian destinations for you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Wow...just wow.... I have worked in both cities for over 15 years and I can assure you if you think those are the top two cities you'd like to live in you pretty much are blind to reality.

We all thought you were nothing but a blind following sheep of the left but to make that statement you proved it.

Between crime, taxes, closed businesses, homeless encampments, lack of police, lack of safe public transportation, drug paraphernalia in the parks(along with drug addicts), human feces on sidewalks, car jackings at all time highs what is it that you find attractive about these cesspools?

Please share with us comrade. We are anxiously waiting for you to inform us on why these are such Utopian destinations for you.

No large cities are Utopia. They've all got problems.

What would be your top-2 large American cities to live in?
BBW12OG
Quote:

"Please share with us comrade. We are anxiously waiting for you to inform us on why these are such Utopian destinations for you."
Not playing your game this morning. I asked you a question which you did not answer. Typical.

When you answer my question I will address yours.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Taking about big city politics, did you see the clip of Jill Biden getting booed at the Phillies game when introduced at the game. ,
They'll probably still vote for the DIMM/s free stuff. It's how they roll......Marxism, here the useful idiots come!

GOVT save me, GOVT save me........yes, CHILDREN, peasants-to-be, we'll look out for you.

Sieve hasn't a clue as to how power corrupts. It's an idealistic 30-yr old's thought process and easily manipulated by those with power.
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
You are such a glutton for punishment..

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Quote:

"Please share with us comrade. We are anxiously waiting for you to inform us on why these are such Utopian destinations for you."
Not playing your game this morning. I asked you a question which you did not answer. Typical.

When you answer my question I will address yours.

What game? It's just a question.

Love the culture and feel of both cities even though they're very different.

Obviously the real reason most any of us move anywhere is for work or family and we just settle on a million other things. Once we get past the age of about 23 or 24, very few people are in a position to abstractly look at a map of the country and literally move somewhere that strikes their fancy.

So when any of us talk about liking a city, isn't that just a subjective and fairly whimsical determination about how much we like the feel and vibe of it? All big cities have crime, traffic, jobs, higher cost of living, etc. so a lot of that stuff washes.

If we're looking at true determinants of where we end up living and making an actual pros and cons list, Raleigh would honestly be at or near the top when considering job market, cost-of-living, weather, schools, affordable housing, access to beach and mountains, proximity to family, etc.

The "which big cities do you like" question is a different type of question.

BBW12OG
What game?? LMAO...

You historically ignore questions that prove that your party is failing and most of all failing this country.

Aurora, Colorado and Fort Worth, Texas. Both have adequate infrastructure, excellent schools and most of all low crime rates compared to other comparable sized cities.

Raleigh of course is great but with the influx of lost yankees moving in daily the traffic and congestion is getting out of hand.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

No large cities are Utopia. They've all got problems.

What would be your top-2 large American cities to live in?

Decades of democrat policies have turned large American cities into third world *holes.
packofwolves
Latest in Joe knew…

https://news.yahoo.com/joe-biden-aware-potentially-involved-174157365.html
Gulfstream4
Joe Biden 'was aware' and potentially 'involved' in son Hunter's crony business dealings: Whistleblowers

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-aware-potentially-involved-hunters-crony-business-dealings-whistleblower.amp

packofwolves
This link details the $5 million no interest foregivable loan. Per Bobulinski it was back pay from work done while Biden was VP.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/forgiving-student-loans-bidens-family-got-interest-free-forgivable
BBW12OG
Guess all of us "rubes" are nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theorists according to a poster on here.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Wonder why the lefties on here are so obsessed with President Trump???

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Guess all of us "rubes" are nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theorists according to a poster on here.....

Where is the hourly OUTRAGE from the MSM?
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Where is the hourly OUTRAGE from the MSM?
Or the thousand page thread from our board lefties had this been President Trump and his family...

Even they have to admit sooner or later that they have been duped!

But, as Hokie put it, "us rubes" aren't nearly as smart as him and his MARXIST PARTY.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
White House to Tap Oil Reserve Again Amid High Fuel Prices

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-18/white-house-planning-oil-reserve-release-announcement-this-week
-

Numbnuts Joe to release more oil from the strategic reserves, which are already at a 40 year low, to trick the low information voter into thinking everything is getting better just before the mid terms.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-18/white-house-planning-oil-reserve-release-announcement-this-week
-

Numbnuts Joe to release more oil from the strategic reserves, which are already at a 40 year low, to trick the low information voter into thinking everything is getting better just before the mid terms.
Easy.... you are stepping on some toes here.

Remember.... as Hokie put it..... we are nothing but a bunch of "rubes..."

Coming from the board's resident liar in chief I am proud to be a member of that club!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
What??? Wow.... but no mean tweets??

Damn right I'd rather have a "carnival barker" than a dementia ridden bumbling idiot.

Birds of a feather flock together I've always been told... stupid is as stupid does and Sleepy Joe's supporters have that market cornered.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Damn right I'd rather have a "carnival barker" than a dementia ridden bumbling idiot.

I think I'm going with option (c.)
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

GOOD FIND, Fellow Rube. :-)
BBW12OG
Marco said:

Oh and i still want my documents back!I declassified them jus by looking at them!!LOfreaking L!!
Yeah.... And I would love to have a POTUS that wasn't a pedophile that gropes young children on a weekly if not daily basis.

I guess you are perfectly fine with this type of behavior... you support the guy so you must support his actions.

This is the first time and last time I will respond to you. Dumbassery doesn't deserve recognition.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
NM
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

Oh and i still want my documents back!I declassified them jus by looking at them!!LOfreaking L!!
Yeah.... And I would love to have a POTUS that wasn't a pedophile that gropes young children on a weekly if not daily basis.

I guess you are perfectly fine with this type of behavior... you support the guy so you must support his actions.

This is the first time and last time I will respond to you. Dumbassery doesn't deserve recognition.

HAr-haR!, somefin-SomFin BOUT TrUmp!!!I'M aM aH More Ron!!1LoL!.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

-

I don't know how anyone can watch this debacle and think BIden is on the side of America. Absurd to think someone could support what is being done to our country. I wonder why all the other Dimms running suddenly pulled out of their 2020 primary........how bizarre. In my many years of following politics I don't recall such a large group of candidates ever pulling out so early in a primary campaign. Do we believe that they each independently made such a decision......all at about the same time.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

-

I don't know how anyone can watch this debacle and think BIden is on the side of America. Absurd to think someone could support what is being done to our country. I wonder why all the other Dimms running suddenly pulled out of their 2020 primary........how bizarre. In my many years of following politics I don't recall such a large group of candidates ever pulling out so early in a primary campaign. Do we believe that they each independently made such a decision......all at about the same time.

"Never underestimate Joes ability to eff something up".

-Obama
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/10/no-biden-has-not-fixed-the-baby-formula-shortage/

Quote:

The baby-formula shortage that captured national attention over the summer is still ongoing, despite the Biden administration's actions aimed at alleviating it. Nearly a year after the first rumblings of a shortage began, families are still having a hard time finding formula. How families are dealing with it has become a question on official government surveys.

The Census Bureau's Household Pulse Survey asked Americans whether they were affected by the shortage and, if so, how they are obtaining formula. The survey was conducted between September 14 and September 26 and was based on responses from 51,000 households. It found that of the approximately 4.1 million Americans with infants who currently need formula, 1.3 million had difficulty obtaining it in the previous seven days.
The FDA is considering allowing baby formula from trusted European countries to be a long term form of competition here in the US. That is the necessary solution but they are taking forever to approve the changes. Instead, we continue to live with the WIC disaster.
BBW12OG
So all the good little comrades that detest President Trump and claim to be "independent" this is what you have given power to. They don't even try to hide their smug, lying and ownership of your MSM overlords.

Anything less than totally defeating the MARXIST PARTY will be the ruin of this country.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
https://geopolitics.co/2015/12/25/im-going-to-defeat-the-illuminati-with-my-bare-hands-putin-2016/

Not saying this is truth, not say this is untruth, simply sharing for you to contemplate or dismiss.

The only part that can be substantiated is that Putin was quoted as making the 2016 statement.
BBW12OG
Wow... he was told "Ready, Set, Go.." when they walked out. He must have thought they were playing a game or he heard..."say ready, set, go then read from the teleprompter..."

Anyway... this man is suffering badly from dementia. It is getting more obvious every day.... At some point someone should step in and end this madness. Bring on Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris and have her appoint Hill Dogg as VP!!

You lefties could then circle jerk your way into oblivion celebrating!!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 82 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.