The Biden Administration..V3

517,362 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

I can no longer remain in today's Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are hostile to people of faith & spirituality, demonize the police & protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans, believe in open borders, weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents, and above all, dragging us ever closer to nuclear war.

I believe in a government that is of, by, and for the people. Unfortunately, today's Democratic Party does not. Instead, it stands for a government of, by, and for the powerful elite. I'm calling on my fellow common sense independent-minded Democrats to join me in leaving the Democratic Party. If you can no longer stomach the direction that so-called woke Democratic Party ideologues are taking our country, I invite you to join me.

Just listened to her on Rogan. She eviscerates the ideologies of today's Democratic Party, and those of our resident board pretindependents. Hopefully she is just the start of the mass exodus from today's disgusting Democratic Party.

Wonder where she will go if she plans to run again. Surely she wouldn't be accepted by a majority of conservative for most of her views?

I mean she endorsed Bernie sanders in 2016 after she dropped out.

She said independent on the show.
jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

I can no longer remain in today's Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are hostile to people of faith & spirituality, demonize the police & protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans, believe in open borders, weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents, and above all, dragging us ever closer to nuclear war.

I believe in a government that is of, by, and for the people. Unfortunately, today's Democratic Party does not. Instead, it stands for a government of, by, and for the powerful elite. I'm calling on my fellow common sense independent-minded Democrats to join me in leaving the Democratic Party. If you can no longer stomach the direction that so-called woke Democratic Party ideologues are taking our country, I invite you to join me.

Just listened to her on Rogan. She eviscerates the ideologies of today's Democratic Party, and those of our resident board pretindependents. Hopefully she is just the start of the mass exodus from today's disgusting Democratic Party.

Wonder where she will go if she plans to run again. Surely she wouldn't be accepted by a majority of conservative for most of her views?

I mean she endorsed Bernie sanders in 2016 after she dropped out.

She said independent on the show.

Gotcha thanks. I would imagine that means no more presidential runs then unless she plans to third party run against the dem candidate to try to manipulate their position
Marco
Lol!!Sumbody in dem feelings!!BBW,what kind of moron vote for a criminal!!I don't get some yall!Bash Joe,fine!Talk about agent orange,thats3 against tha law!!Lol!!
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Here's another newer Biden doozy...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-beau-lost-life-iraq-during-colorado-speech
So then you wonder.....is that just a lie assuming no one would fact check him? Or is it that he really is losing his mental capacity at a rate that is alarming for a US POTUS?

Either is disturbing...though it would be sympathy for the latter (sympathy, but still suggest a person who is at that state should not have a position of power)
Biden's Presidency is the ultimate re-enactment of "Weekend at Bernie's"... he makes absolutely none of the decisions on anything... whoever the group of people that are the "real president" (and I use that term lightly here) just roll him out to **** up another speech a couple times a week while they decide everything.

He probably doesn't even get to talk (or attend even) an actual Cabinet Meeting, if they still have those things in this administration.

I mean, c'mon Chem?!? You gotta admit that this is the ultimate "Weekend at Bernie's", right? Normally I'd laugh my ass off... but this is actually happening in the United States of America... the shining example to the rest of the world of "democracy"!
Yeah, its definitely not funny. Frankly, the last 6-8 years is....just nutso. Forget what you think about Trump's policies and even his presidency....we actually had the guy who made those silly TV shows as a candidate for POTUS....and he won.
And then...to replace him, again setting aside politics, an old man how is clearly not capable of performing the duties. And as if were even possible....should he need to be replaced, the person to replace him, in her limited capacity, has demonstrated even less capability to discharge the duties than Biden has.

And in both cases, we've evolved to the point of "govern by social media", which is maybe the scariest part of it all!
Werewolf
If we are yet to understand that what's underway is simply the culmination of what has been underway for many years. Somewhat like a planned home entry and murder in the night. Quietly enter, carefully and methodically move into position, prepare the strike and when close enough to the victim go for the throat. So simple to watch if you're AWAKE. Many sleep soundly and others hear something but dismiss it. SO SIMPLE

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

I've been saying for a couple years but "this ain't your mom and dad's democrat party". They are the radical left, hell bent on destroying the country.
Marco
SC,9-0,denied!J6,9-0,vote to subpoena!Justice is coming!!
Gulfstream4
HaR, hAr!!sOme ThiNg Bout TRump!!caNt talK, JoEBiDen!!wHoi vo Ted 4!!!i'AM A More RON,!!!
caryking
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Here's another newer Biden doozy...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-beau-lost-life-iraq-during-colorado-speech
So then you wonder.....is that just a lie assuming no one would fact check him? Or is it that he really is losing his mental capacity at a rate that is alarming for a US POTUS?

Either is disturbing...though it would be sympathy for the latter (sympathy, but still suggest a person who is at that state should not have a position of power)
Biden's Presidency is the ultimate re-enactment of "Weekend at Bernie's"... he makes absolutely none of the decisions on anything... whoever the group of people that are the "real president" (and I use that term lightly here) just roll him out to **** up another speech a couple times a week while they decide everything.

He probably doesn't even get to talk (or attend even) an actual Cabinet Meeting, if they still have those things in this administration.

I mean, c'mon Chem?!? You gotta admit that this is the ultimate "Weekend at Bernie's", right? Normally I'd laugh my ass off... but this is actually happening in the United States of America... the shining example to the rest of the world of "democracy"!
Yeah, its definitely not funny. Frankly, the last 6-8 years is....just nutso. Forget what you think about Trump's policies and even his presidency....we actually had the guy who made those silly TV shows as a candidate for POTUS....and he won.
And then...to replace him, again setting aside politics, an old man how is clearly not capable of performing the duties. And as if were even possible....should he need to be replaced, the person to replace him, in her limited capacity, has demonstrated even less capability to discharge the duties than Biden has.

And in both cases, we've evolved to the point of "govern by social media", which is maybe the scariest part of it all!
Chem, the remark about Trump making silly TV shows only points out the hypocrisy with people. At one point, he was a beloved individual; however, once his policies became public, he became OMB.

If Biden and Harris had decent policies, I could look past their obvious flaws. Sometimes, you have to appreciate the policies and look beyond the personality. If more had done that (you know I think they did), then we wouldn't be in the the mess we are in right now…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
910wolf said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

You could see this coming.
Care to dispute what she said? I know for you it is difficult to admit that the guy you support is an absolute failure as is the entire MARXIST PARTY you support but since you decided to comment why don't you weigh in on that?

You have another good little sheep on this thread maybe he will help you out.

If you think I support Biden, you haven't been paying attention.

And there's no reason to try to dispute what she said. It's her opinion, it has some validity, and she's entitled to it.

She's been well right of mainstream Dem politics for years. That's how she rolls and her leaving the party is an logical extension of her ideologies.

You voted for Biden, correct? That's called supporting him.

Really?

So you'd call someone a "Trump supporter" if they held their nose and voted for Trump when he was running against Hillary, and then soured on Trump by the end of his term to the extent that they wouldn't vote for him again?

Voting for an unproven candidate over one that had already proven himself to be unfit for office is a fairly pragmatic decision. I wasn't voting for the unfit guy and there was only one other guy to vote for. That's where I was with Biden.

As I've said many times on here, unfortunately for the American people Biden has now proven he's also unfit for office.

I won't be voting for Biden in the upcoming election. I don't think that it's therefore accurate to say I'm a "Biden supporter," which obviously connotes current support for the job he's done as President.
Just curious, if you don't/didn't support Biden, who did you vote for in the 2020 primaries?

In a hypothetical Trump vs. Biden part 2 are you voting 3rd party?
If you want to have even more fun with him, ask him about a hypothetical DeSantis vs. Biden...
Werewolf
A young man waking up

Civilized
TheStorm said:

910wolf said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Care to dispute what she said? I know for you it is difficult to admit that the guy you support is an absolute failure as is the entire MARXIST PARTY you support but since you decided to comment why don't you weigh in on that?

And there's no reason to try to dispute what she said. It's her opinion, it has some validity, and she's entitled to it.

She's been well right of mainstream Dem politics for years. That's how she rolls and her leaving the party is an logical extension of her ideologies.

Really?

So you'd call someone a "Trump supporter" if they held their nose and voted for Trump when he was running against Hillary, and then soured on Trump by the end of his term to the extent that they wouldn't vote for him again?

Voting for an unproven candidate over one that had already proven himself to be unfit for office is a fairly pragmatic decision. I wasn't voting for the unfit guy and there was only one other guy to vote for. That's where I was with Biden.

As I've said many times on here, unfortunately for the American people Biden has now proven he's also unfit for office.

I won't be voting for Biden in the upcoming election. I don't think that it's therefore accurate to say I'm a "Biden supporter," which obviously connotes current support for the job he's done as President.
Just curious, if you don't/didn't support Biden, who did you vote for in the 2020 primaries?

If you want to have even more fun with him, ask him about a hypothetical DeSantis vs. Biden...

I'm not voting for Biden no matter what. I can't vote for someone that's already proven themselves to be unfit to hold the office they're running for.

The only question is do I vote for the Pub candidate or third-party if Biden runs again.

Is DeSantis a Pub I can get behind? No. I don't mind him at all economically but socially he's just too divergent. Cruz, Hawley, Noem are all hard passes. Rubio maybe. I could get behind Haley, Scott, Romney, Cheney, maybe Gabbard if she decides to run as a Pub against Biden.

If Haley and Gabbard run on the same ticket I'd commit voter fraud to vote for them twice.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

910wolf said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Really?

I'm not voting for Biden no matter what. I can't vote for someone that's already proven themselves to be unfit to hold the office they're running for.

The only question is do I vote for the Pub candidate or third-party if Biden runs again.

Is DeSantis a Pub I can get behind? No. I don't mind him at all economically but socially he's just too divergent. Cruz, Hawley, Noem are all hard passes. Rubio maybe. I could get behind Haley, Scott, Romney, Cheney, maybe Gabbard if she decides to run as a Pub against Biden.

If Haley and Gabbard run on the same ticket I'd commit voter fraud to vote for them twice.
"someone that's proven himself to be unfit to hold the office" ....certainly a voter's perogative......GOD HELP us.
caryking
https://fb.watch/g9j6cVXHUH/

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Biden's Executive Order 14072.........the beginnings of digital currency.

https://pro.paradigmnewsletters.org/p/awn_bidenbucks_newlife_0722/LAWNYA33/?h=true
Werewolf
Packamylase
Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Truth be told, there should be a great deal more Americans making the same move. Today's version of the Democratic Party is completely lost and if it weren't for the "team" aspect of politics in this country, they would be swept from power in all branches of government.

In stark contrast to today's version of the Republican Party, which definitely has their **** together?

I don't see how anyone looks at either of the two parties right now and proclaims one or the other to be anything more than the lesser of two evils. Both parties are rudderless and lost.
Mote/beam, am I right?

Time for a strong Independent party!
Werewolf
Make Ukraine Great Again ......MUGA

Werewolf
He's WOKE though.

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

He's WOKE though.

Democrats are going to buy Ukraine a brand new, modern military…and "the big guy" is going to get his cut.
caryking
Actually, I think I heard they are looking for the US to bail out the pensions as well…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Posting this here ....not sure Iif infiltration have anything to do with the Biden thread?

https://gettr.com/post/p1u4svbfbc1

BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Democrats make a living with the dumb down, pop culture, low information voter. Anyone paying attention knew what would happen if Joe were elected…and here we are.

If we had an honest non biased media, democrats would be sweep from office in a NY minute.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Democrats make a living with the dumb down, pop culture, low information voter. Anyone paying attention knew what would happen if Joe were elected…and here we are.

If we had an honest non biased media, democrats would be sweep from office in a NY minute.
and if we had fair elections.
Werewolf
https://nationalfile.com/pay-to-play-obama-offered-1-million-to-fbi-for-dirt-on-donald-trump/

Obama offered FBI $1 million for dirt on Donald Trump.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

https://nationalfile.com/pay-to-play-obama-offered-1-million-to-fbi-for-dirt-on-donald-trump/

Dirty, Chicago style politics.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

I lived there 5 years in late 70s and early 80s.......Vassals and Lords. Another world for a kid from small town Va.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

I lived there 5 years in late 70s and early 80s.......Vassals and Lords. Another world for a kid from small town Va.

Respectfully, you can have that. Wouldn't catch me dead up there.
packofwolves
Another creepy Joe moment, or should we use his son's nickname for him - Pedo Peter.

Gulfstream4
^what a creep. You see the SS guy behind the guy trying to get him to stop filming.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Respectfully, you can have that. Wouldn't catch me dead up there.
A lot of fun and great clubs....I did a lot of growing up there......at 22 to 27... No place to raise children and cold as he$$ i in the winter.
BBW12OG
I'd rather have mean tweets than a pedo-child sniffing bumbling idiot that can't put more than 5 minutes of tangible English together running the country but that's just me.

You Sleepy Joe supporters sure have went quiet. Wonder why?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
When the dementia starts kicking in ice creams seems to help calm the patients down...

And according to 78% of all Americans the economy is NOT "strong as hell..."

https://alz.org/media/cacentral/Dementia-Care-45-The-power-of-Ice-cream.pdf

https://yourdementiatherapist.com/alzheimers-dementia/caregiving/is-ice-cream-good/

https://www.caregiveralzheimerstory.com/ice-cream

https://www.seasons.com/simple-tips-caregivers-calm-dementia-sufferers-dusk/2492077/
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
Eagles fans sharing their opinion of Biden.

First Page Last Page
Page 81 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.