The Biden Administration..V3

517,546 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Werewolf
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You're going to be banned for continuing to ignore a mods instructions. Next post about trump by you in this thread will earn you a vacation. Start a trump bashing thread or stop posting about him in this thread
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Marco
Man,i can say what i want when i want!!Who died and left you in charge MAGA maniac!!Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Marco
Ban me for talking bout Trump!!That's dumbest s... I've read in my life!!But yall can bash Ole Joe!!Lol!!!!
jkpackfan
Marco said:

Ban me for talking bout Trump!!That's dumbest s... I've read in my life!!But yall can bash Ole Joe!!Lol!!!!
Yes because the thread title is the Biden administration.
Marco
So what the thread is titled!Just because the thread say a title doesn't mean i have to talk about the title!!You must be a Trump supporter too!!Lol!!
Glasswolf
Marco said:

So what the thread is titled!Just because the thread say a title doesn't mean i have to talk about the title!!You must be a Trump supporter too!!Lol!!
If you want to keep posting you'll keep it on topic. And you apparently cannot read very well. Everyone here knows how I feel about DJT. But you do you and we will see you in 24 hours.

BBW12OG
On a night where we won quite possibly the most unwinnable game ever this dip**** continues to poke the bear....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

On a night where we won quite possibly the most unwinnable game ever this dip**** continues to poke the bear....

I gave him a break. Let's see if he learns anything.

LetEmKnowPack
Marco said:

We have to explain the basics of message boards, and politics, to you.
GuerrillaPack
This communist Regime is rounding up pro-life activists (storming the home of a father and arresting him in front of his wife and many children), and trying to prosecute them and send them to prison for 11 years, for simply protesting in front of a murder/abortion clinic.

Same thing is happening to the January 6th protesters. This tyrannical communist government arrests protesters who are completely peaceful, and demonizes them as "terrorists worse than the 9/11 attackers", and prosecutes them and sends them to prison for years.

This is the Satanic communist Left in action. They will implement a hell on earth (similar to the Soviet Union or communist China) if you let them -- eg, force you to be injected with poison to have a job, have Big Tech silence you, demonize moms at school board meetings and "MAGA Republicans" as "domestic terrorists", and use the FBI and power of government to send political dissidents to prison on trumped up charges.

This is pure political persecution of your ideological opposition. This is tyranny.

https://instagr.am/p/CjdJCPbOb1T

Quote:

On Wednesday Biden's Gestapo arrested eleven pro-life activists for a peaceful protest at an abortion clinic that took place over a year ago. The eleven pro-life activists face up to eleven years in prison and $250,000 in fines.

Screen images from cellphone video taken by his wife show FBI agents at the front door of the home of Paul Vaughn, 55, after they arrested him at gunpoint in front of his family before they walk off refusing to answer questions while one agent comes around from behind the house. Read more, link in bio.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf

Werewolf
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

"The big guy" has to get his 10%.
packofwolves
So a trans woman must register for the draft. This policy was in place before Biden took office. But if Biden doesn't seek to change it (like he is trying to change Title IX), does that mean they acknowledge that trans woman are actually men? In which case they shouldn't be allowed in women's sports, women's locker rooms, etc. Or if he does seek to change it, what is the probability of many men identifying as women if the draft is triggered.

Interesting to think about. Not sure it belongs in this thread.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/10/biden-admin-trans-women-must-register-for-draft-trans-men-dont-have-to/
BBW12OG
It ABSOLUTELY does.

You see the lefties make a habit out of pandering to low IQ voters and Trump haters. They see no issue in the hypocrites and hypocrisy they willingly support.

As long as no mean tweets are being sent and their feelings don't get hurt they are happy with their heads solidly planted in their rear ends!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

It ABSOLUTELY does.

You see the lefties make a habit out of pandering to low IQ voters and Trump haters. They see no issue in the hypocrites and hypocrisy they willingly support.

As long as no mean tweets are being sent and their feelings don't get hurt they are happy with their heads solidly planted in their rear ends!!!

But they are so virtuous!!!!! Products of wokeness....gas lighted tools
Werewolf
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsi-gabbard-leaves-democratic-party-denounces-elitist-cabal

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democrat Party ....led by Elitist Global Cabal......some simple truth for Sieve and others
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsi-gabbard-leaves-democratic-party-denounces-elitist-cabal

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democrat Party ....led by Elitist Global Cabal......some simple truth for Sieve and others
Her description of the MARXIST PARTY was spot on.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Truth!
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/another-lawless-act-by-biden-obamacare-edition/

Quote:

But Biden has shown that he is unwilling to be constrained by the law. He ran on the idea of restoring democratic norms and took an oath of office, and yet he is shredding the Constitution with the eviction moratorium, mass student-loan forgiveness, and now this illegal Obamacare "fix." Progressives and their allies in the media, who have spent the last seven years warning about the death of democracy, seem to be okay with Biden behaving like a dictator as long as they believe he is a benevolent one.
Werewolf
Can Biden start a Nuclear War? At a minimum maybe he can bring about a one-time nuclear exchange. We should be thankful that we have no more mean tweets. No grifters allowed!

hokiewolf
The only person who would start a nuclear war is Putin.
GuerrillaPack

Quote:

I can no longer remain in today's Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are hostile to people of faith & spirituality, demonize the police & protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans, believe in open borders, weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents, and above all, dragging us ever closer to nuclear war.

I believe in a government that is of, by, and for the people. Unfortunately, today's Democratic Party does not. Instead, it stands for a government of, by, and for the powerful elite. I'm calling on my fellow common sense independent-minded Democrats to join me in leaving the Democratic Party. If you can no longer stomach the direction that so-called woke Democratic Party ideologues are taking our country, I invite you to join me.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

I can no longer remain in today's Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are hostile to people of faith & spirituality, demonize the police & protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans, believe in open borders, weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents, and above all, dragging us ever closer to nuclear war.

I believe in a government that is of, by, and for the people. Unfortunately, today's Democratic Party does not. Instead, it stands for a government of, by, and for the powerful elite. I'm calling on my fellow common sense independent-minded Democrats to join me in leaving the Democratic Party. If you can no longer stomach the direction that so-called woke Democratic Party ideologues are taking our country, I invite you to join me.

You could see this coming.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Care to dispute what she said? I know for you it is difficult to admit that the guy you support is an absolute failure as is the entire MARXIST PARTY you support but since you decided to comment why don't you weigh in on that?

You have another good little sheep on this thread maybe he will help you out.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Truth be told, there should be a great deal more Americans making the same move. Today's version of the Democratic Party is completely lost and if it weren't for the "team" aspect of politics in this country, they would be swept from power in all branches of government.
BBW12OG
PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Truth be told, there should be a great deal more Americans making the same move. Today's version of the Democratic Party is completely lost and if it weren't for the "team" aspect of politics in this country, they would be swept from power in all branches of government.
President Trump hurt the feewlings of the "trophies for all generation." You know, the ones with zero convictions that latch onto whatever the newest TikTok fad is...

They show their lack of substance by lying about lying.... you know the type!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Care to dispute what she said? I know for you it is difficult to admit that the guy you support is an absolute failure as is the entire MARXIST PARTY you support but since you decided to comment why don't you weigh in on that?

If you think I support Biden, you haven't been paying attention.

And there's no reason to try to dispute what she said. It's her opinion, it has some validity, and she's entitled to it.

She's been well right of mainstream Dem politics for years. That's how she rolls and her leaving the party is an logical extension of her ideologies.
Civilized
PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

In stark contrast to today's version of the Republican Party, which definitely has their **** together?

I don't see how anyone looks at either of the two parties right now and proclaims one or the other to be anything more than the lesser of two evils. Both parties are rudderless and lost.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

In stark contrast to today's version of the Republican Party, which definitely has their **** together?

I don't see how anyone looks at either of the two parties right now and proclaims one or the other to be anything more than the lesser of two evils. Both parties are rudderless and lost.
You ignored the posts from myself and several others stating what the GOP's positions are on numerous policies.

You refused to respond to them. You are doing a masterful job at trying to deflect upon the topic at hand. That is the ****ty job YOUR President is doing.

When are you going to list the things YOUR party has accomplished since YOUR President took office?

I'll hang up and listen!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
jadawson
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

You ignored the posts from myself and several others stating what the GOP's positions are on numerous policies.

You refused to respond to them. You are doing a masterful job at trying to deflect upon the topic at hand. That is the ****ty job YOUR President is doing.

When are you going to list the things YOUR party has accomplished since YOUR President took office?

I'll hang up and listen!

I'm not civilized nor am i fan of Biden. (I am not a fan of Trump either to be open about where im coming from). I can list plenty of things i think this administration has gotten right as well as plenty of things it has failed on.

For a few examples of things wrong:

- Immigration/border policy. While I dont necessarily think a literal wall is the answer, i dont like the way theyve handled border policy or deportations nor the lack of acknowledgement of there even being an issue with border control.

- Tax policy. While i'll be clear, i think there are definitely groups of individuals/corporations that need to pay more in actual tax (read: not raising the tax rate, but actually paying the rate on the books). I think that his tax initiatives do nothing more than further complicate an already insanely complicated system. What we need is closing of the dumb loopholes on the books so that the groups in question cant shelter themselves from tax they are required to pay by law, not open up potential for more complications and more loopholes. The rates dont need raising they need enforcement essentially.

- federal minimum wage. A federal minimum wage is idiocy. I dont even know where i stand on any minimum wage (localized or otherwise) to begin with, but trying to legislate a living wage for San Francisco and for some rural town in Mississippi or Montana the same way makes no sense and will either hurt workers in the high cost of living areas or hurt businesses that operate in lower cost of living areas.

Now things i think the administration has done that im generally in favor of

-Infrastructure bill. Much of America's infrastrucure has been graded as "Poor" or worse for decades now and we've done nothing about it, seemingly waiting until bridges begin to fail to even worry about the issue. This has been something that was on the agenda for both Obama and Trump and neither did anything about it. Its also one of the few bills that has gotten actual bipartisan support

- The climate/energy changes in the Inflation bill (huge misnomer of a name btw). The US has long needed to invest in better energy policies for our climate's future and for our countries foreign entanglements. Lots of incentives for american businesses to drive innovation in these sectors.

- Several Supply chain laws. Notably incentivizing US businesses to produce nanotechnology, semiconductors among other science and tech manufacturing and incentives to continue to innovate in these sectors. And importantly incentivize STEM education and training, both at school and adult re-training levels, to areas that historically haven't had much investment in these fields.
BBW12OG
jadawson said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

I'll hang up and listen!

I'm not civilized nor am i fan of Biden. (I am not a fan of Trump either to be open about where im coming from). I can list plenty of things i think this administration has gotten right as well as plenty of things it has failed on.

For a few examples of things wrong:

- Immigration/border policy. While I dont necessarily think a literal wall is the answer, i dont like the way theyve handled border policy or deportations nor the lack of acknowledgement of there even being an issue with border control.

- Tax policy. While i'll be clear, i think there are definitely groups of individuals/corporations that need to pay more in actual tax (read: not raising the tax rate, but actually paying the rate on the books). I think that his tax initiatives do nothing more than further complicate an already insanely complicated system. What we need is closing of the dumb loopholes on the books so that the groups in question cant shelter themselves from tax they are required to pay by law, not open up potential for more complications and more loopholes. The rates dont need raising they need enforcement essentially.

- federal minimum wage. A federal minimum wage is idiocy. I dont even know where i stand on any minimum wage (localized or otherwise) to begin with, but trying to legislate a living wage for San Francisco and for some rural town in Mississippi or Montana the same way makes no sense and will either hurt workers in the high cost of living areas or hurt businesses that operate in lower cost of living areas.

Now things i think the administration has done that im generally in favor of

-Infrastructure bill. Much of America's infrastrucure has been graded as "Poor" or worse for decades now and we've done nothing about it, seemingly waiting until bridges begin to fail to even worry about the issue. This has been something that was on the agenda for both Obama and Trump and neither did anything about it. Its also one of the few bills that has gotten actual bipartisan support

- The climate/energy changes in the Inflation bill (huge misnomer of a name btw). The US has long needed to invest in better energy policies for our climate's future and for our countries foreign entanglements. Lots of incentives for american businesses to drive innovation in these sectors.

- Several Supply chain laws. Notably incentivizing US businesses to produce nanotechnology, semiconductors among other science and tech manufacturing and incentives to continue to innovate in these sectors. And importantly incentivize STEM education and training, both at school and adult re-training levels, to areas that historically haven't had much investment in these fields.
I'll address this mess later..
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Can Biden start a Nuclear War? At a minimum maybe he can bring about a one-time nuclear exchange. We should be thankful that we have no more mean tweets. No grifters allowed!

Ukraine wants a brand new military paid for by the American people. Oh, and the "big guy" gets his cut too.

I'm just so glad we don't have mean tweets
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

And there's no reason to try to dispute what she said. It's her opinion, it has some validity, and she's entitled to it.

She's been well right of mainstream Dem politics for years. That's how she rolls and her leaving the party is an logical extension of her ideologies.

You voted for Biden, correct? That's called supporting him.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

You voted for Biden, correct? That's called supporting him.

Really?

So you'd call someone a "Trump supporter" if they held their nose and voted for Trump when he was running against Hillary, and then soured on Trump by the end of his term to the extent that they wouldn't vote for him again?

Voting for an unproven candidate over one that had already proven himself to be unfit for office is a fairly pragmatic decision. I wasn't voting for the unfit guy and there was only one other guy to vote for. That's where I was with Biden.

As I've said many times on here, unfortunately for the American people Biden has now proven he's also unfit for office.

I won't be voting for Biden in the upcoming election. I don't think that it's therefore accurate to say I'm a "Biden supporter," which obviously connotes current support for the job he's done as President.
First Page Last Page
Page 79 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.