The Biden Administration..V3

149,004 Views | 3157 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by caryking
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Given it was CNN, kind of surprised they gave the perspective of several (including the migrants) that they were ok with the trip from TX to DC or NYC. The mayors of those cities comments have sounded like these folks are being forced into the gulag by riding the bus (which is particularly silly after knowing what they've already endured on their journey)

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/19/us/texas-migrants-bus-washington-dc-new-york/index.html
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Mel K Reveals Who the Criminals Are Destroying Our Countries/The Great Reset/Klaus Schwab/George Soros/Big Banks. Mel refers to Biden and Co as the "installed regime". She's been deep diving into this for a number of years now. Not bad to look at either.

https://rumble.com/v1gr6bz--mel-k-reveals-who-the-criminals-are-destroying-our-countries.html

PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/white-house-moving-toward-canceling-10k-in-student-debt-for-certain-borrowers/

Quote:

The White House is moving toward canceling up to $10,000 in student debt for borrowers who are under a roughly middle-tier income bracket.

The plan would forgive this amount in loans for students who earn less than $125,000 a year, multiple sources familiar with the discussions told CNN. The decision to offer the relief could be announced as early as Wednesday, potentially subject to last-minute adjustments.

The Biden administration will probably make an announcement this week about whether the government will extend the moratorium on student-debt repayments, currently suspended until August 31. Some economists, such as former Treasury secretary Larry Summers have warned against prolonging the pause, which he argued could exacerbate inflation.
Quote:

In 2021, the Department of Education determined that the executive branch "does not have the statutory authority to cancel, compromise, discharge, or forgive, on a blanket or mass basis, principal balances of student loans, and/or to materially modify the repayment amounts or terms thereof."
This administration continues the bad habit of ignoring the Constitution and existing laws.
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With nothing positive to hang your hat on, they have to buy a many votes as possible.
ncsualum05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Biden himself is simply a distraction.

The news can be summarized generally from this summation.



This has already been executed flawlessly. It doesn't matter who believes it or not you can't do anything about it. Just live your life as long as you can. Our freedoms are already more limited than most even realize and we have less and less each year but make the most of it before it gets worse. America is on a decline and it cannot be saved or undone at this point.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsualum05 said:

Werewolf said:

Biden himself is simply a distraction.

The news can be summarized generally from this summation.



This has already been executed flawlessly. It doesn't matter who believes it or not you can't do anything about it. Just live your life as long as you can. Our freedoms are already more limited than most even realize and we have less and less each year but make the most of it before it gets worse. America is on a decline and it cannot be saved or undone at this point.
Darn it! :-)

Seems pretty hopeless doesn't it. :-
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?

New World Order's "America First" policy, graphically.
metcalfmafia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wolfman18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hopefully they'll help with my mortgage loan
FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
metcalfmafia said:


Address why education is so expensive in the first place (hint - the fed has a LARGE part of it) before any of this nonsense.
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

In 2021, the Department of Education determined that the executive branch "does not have the statutory authority to cancel, compromise, discharge, or forgive, on a blanket or mass basis, principal balances of student loans, and/or to materially modify the repayment amounts or terms thereof."
The Biden administration needs to adhere to the sworn oath of office to uphold the laws within constitutional limits as well. This is another obvious attempt to pander for votes by violating that oath while expecting lawsuits to block this action. This administration thinks it is part of their national duty to waste taxpayer's money.
FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

In 2021, the Department of Education determined that the executive branch "does not have the statutory authority to cancel, compromise, discharge, or forgive, on a blanket or mass basis, principal balances of student loans, and/or to materially modify the repayment amounts or terms thereof."
The Biden administration needs to adhere to the sworn oath of office to uphold the laws within constitutional limits as well. This is another obvious attempt to pander for votes by violating that oath while expecting lawsuits to block this action. This administration thinks it is part of their national duty to waste taxpayer's money.
Itll get killed in court just like their OSHA renter relief idiocy.

Now, if they want to reform federal lending or introduce a program of interest forgiveness on existing loans, that is something I could buy into. But just blanket forgiveness is a non starter for me.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
metcalfmafia said:




I'm out!
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

metcalfmafia said:


Address why education is so expensive in the first place (hint - the fed has a LARGE part of it) before any of this nonsense.
why are we rewarding those who made bad choices with their education selections? Would it not be a better use of my money to go and pay for the guy who learned a trade and became a plumber and pay off his Ford F-150?

This is pandering to a base of rich, white, liberal voters who already vote democratic.
mrcpack17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:



This is pandering to a base of rich, white, liberal voters who already vote democratic.
Look I don't have a dog in this fight but forgiving 10k in student debt for folks making less than 125k doesn't scream rich, white, and liberal to me. Either way, boomers are gonna be mad. Either mad that millennials and zoomers aren't buying cars and houses because they are saddled with student debt and their 45k entry level gig can barely pay the ever increasing rent. Or mad that millenials and zoomers are getting a free ride that they didn't have a chance to get because they "made better choices."
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

metcalfmafia said:


Address why education is so expensive in the first place (hint - the fed has a LARGE part of it) before any of this nonsense.
why are we rewarding those who made bad choices with their education selections? Would it not be a better use of my money to go and pay for the guy who learned a trade and became a plumber and pay off his Ford F-150?

This is pandering to a base of rich, white, liberal voters who already vote democratic.


It is. Amd of course timed perfectly for upcoming mid terms to provide a little more motivation for left voters, otherwise uninspired, to turn out
wolfman18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wonder what the cost of eliminating accrued interest would be? I'd be more inclined to that...
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
mrcpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:



This is pandering to a base of rich, white, liberal voters who already vote democratic.
Look I don't have a dog in this fight but forgiving 10k in student debt for folks making less than 125k doesn't scream rich, white, and liberal to me. Either way, boomers are gonna be mad. Either mad that millennials and zoomers aren't buying cars and houses because they are saddled with student debt and their 45k entry level gig can barely pay the ever increasing rent. Or mad that millenials and zoomers are getting a free ride that they didn't have a chance to get because they "made better choices."
Racking up that kind of debt to pursue a degree in a career that generates less than 125k is moronic. Forgiving 10k for folks making less than 125k is maddening because it short-circuits Darwin's natural mechanism to clean the stupid genes out of the pool.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wolfman18 said:

Wonder what the cost of eliminating accrued interest would be? I'd be more inclined to that...
why wouldn't we eliminate accrued interest for small business equipment loans?
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Quote:

A Penn-Wharton Budget Model released Tuesday found that "a one-time maximum debt forgiveness of $10,000 per borrower will cost around $300 billion for borrowers with incomes less than $125,000." That provision alone translates to more than $2,000 per taxpayer.

Blatant disregard for the constitution. The Democrat party is beyond broken. Corrupt to the core. Even Pelosi knows this is illegal. Worst POTUS in history!
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MARXISM has taken over the democrat party whether or not they will openly admit it.

It is a fact.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So........ which is it comrades?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Boy this administration must like getting slapped by the Supreme Court
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:



Boy this administration must like getting slapped by the Supreme Court
Wow....just wow....

The spin will be "Republicans kept you from getting $10k loan relief..."

Oh well...most all deadbeats vote MARXIST PARTY anyway so big whoop!!

You MARXISTS that hate President Trump so much I hope you are damn proud of the clown you support. All of you should turn in your Wolfpack colors and go join your slap happy comrades in Chapel Hole!! You damn sure fit in better there than here.

FACT!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone on the left ever actually tell the truth???

I mean, how many of you MARXIST complained about President Trump's lies, tweets and his "character?"

But, yet when your comrades in leadership do it you disappear..... Wonder why??

HYPOCRITES... every damn one of you.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
High Travoltage
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The irony of it all….considering the gov stepping into the loan program instantly and undeniably raised the cost of college exponentially.

Buy another few votes, print another few billion.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is going to backfire really well. There are a hell of a lot more people who either paid their debt in full or didn't go to college than people that this pandering money grab is targeted at.
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

This is going to backfire really well. There are a hell of a lot more people who either paid their debt in full or didn't go to college than people that this pandering money grab is targeted at.
The "pandering money grab" is oriented towards an overall group that may or may not vote on a regular basis.

They know exactly what they are doing.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

This is going to backfire really well. There are a hell of a lot more people who either paid their debt in full or didn't go to college than people that this pandering money grab is targeted at.
The "pandering money grab" is oriented towards an overall group that may or may not vote on a regular basis.

They know exactly what they are doing.
And how will the money be paid out? Will they get actual "checks" that they cash and then are responsible for settling their debts?

I also believe the "targeted group" is a group that doesn't normally vote in midterms...... and have a tendency to lean toward non-white candidates!!

You damn right they know what they are doing. They are trying to get as many votes as they can to slow the Red Wave that is coming.

Funny story though... many independents who paid their loans or are paying them off are smart enough to figure this obvious grift for votes out.

Yes... way to go comrades...way to go.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
metcalfmafia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who all here had to take out student loans to be able to afford college?

I'll raise my hand first.
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I took some out when my daughter went to college (under her name of course)... and although it took me seven years, I paid back every ****ing penny.

Paid it off to zero during the height of the pandemic of all times... when no interest was being charged.

That's just the way that was raised I guess...
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Quote:

This thread by Jason Furman, who served as the chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers under President Obama, is worth a read:


GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The student debt doesn't "poof" go away into the aether and disappear. That debt is merely transferred from the person who should have paid it, to the rest of us who should not have to pay it.

How that affects the rest of us is that now the national debt gets to increase by hundreds of billions of dollars, and inflation gets even worse -- and the cost of food, gasoline, and housing goes up further.

https://instagr.am/p/Chp7ijaOiNA
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
metcalfmafia said:

Who all here had to take out student loans to be able to afford college?

I'll raise my hand first.
I worked thru college. But my memory fails me these days, but i think the NC State tuition back in 1987-91 when i was a student was like $400 / semester??

**I was fortunate in that my blue-collar working parents paid my tuition, and my working helped my apartment costs and food, so I was not strapped.

That said, college tuition has skyrocketed --- fueled in part by the printable money fund that is the FAFSA. If my memory is correct, NC State tuition has gone up 10x in 35 years? And starting salaries have certainly not.

It is ironic that the most liberal bastions in our society are overcharging big-eyed kids and sticking them with $100k of debt, then whining that we should all buy in to help them out.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.