The Biden Administration..V3

517,624 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Nancy Pelosi's hand-picked chair of the tax-writing Ways & Means Committee is liberal Richard Neal of Massachusetts. He made headlines last week by telling Bloomberg News that he would seek to raise both corporate and individual income-tax rates should Democrats keep the House.
If Democrats keep the House, expect even more tax increases in the next term.
hokiewolf
Not trolling, just didn't understand what he was saying. That's all.
BBW12OG
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Nancy Pelosi's hand-picked chair of the tax-writing Ways & Means Committee is liberal Richard Neal of Massachusetts. He made headlines last week by telling Bloomberg News that he would seek to raise both corporate and individual income-tax rates should Democrats keep the House.
They ain't keeping the House... the Senate most likely will remain 50/50.. hopefully.

I'm guessing the GOP picks up 30-35 seats in the House, maybe more.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

They ain't keeping the House... the Senate most likely will remain 50/50.. hopefully.

Election theft is massive........no guarantees either way. Kari Lake had a close call in the AZ R primary... for instance.....as a result of the R establishment's attempts to keep her out. She's got another round of election fraud to somehow beat again. If elections are fixed then nothing significant changes.

R establishment = D establishment = Uniparty

Oldsouljer
BBW12OG said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Well, when it looks like a GOP congressional candidate has a healthy polling lead in Rhode Island of all places….
BBW12OG
Here you go folks... look at this and tell me this is better than "mean tweets.."

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG

More lies....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Huh.... so....you get a tax credit but the "inflation" price negates that tax credit.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

More lies....
What an idiot.

Her political career is dead as a Republican.
packgrad
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

More lies....
What an idiot.

Her political career is dead as a Republican.
She did well for herself considering she's only been in congress for 6 years... Came in with a net worth of $6 million and made $174,000.00 per year...

She is now worth an estimated $44 million dollars..... Once hated by the lefties... she is now their anti-hero, martyr and they are applauding her every chance they get.

Wonder how that happened on that salary????

https://humanevents.com/2022/08/12/liz-cheneys-net-worth-has-grown-600-during-time-in-congress/

https://thepostmillennial.com/liz-cheneys-net-worth-has-ballooned-by-600-percent-while-serving-in-congress

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/dont-feel-sorry-liz-cheney-increased-wealth-36-million-serving-just-6-5-years-congress/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/08/17/tucker_carlson_how_did_liz_cheney_make_40_million_during_only_six_years_in_congress.html

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/11/records-liz-cheneys-net-worth-ballooned-much-600-percent-during-her-time-office/

And before the local yocals call me out for posting Breitbart... look at the facts, not the deliveryman.

One could wonder if she was a bought and paid for politician by the DC political machine... for $36 million I'd wear an Obama making out with Hillary shirt.... True story.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Yeah... but did he hurt your "feewlings" with mean tweets??? That's the damn question that matters to the "we are Republicans... but we are not Trump Republicans!!"

Great freaking post...

I'm sure we will have a few that come on here and post what he "probably was doing" and what "he could have been doing...."

You know.. hypotheticals. That's all that counts in the lefty world.

Facts be damned... just like defining "recession.." Don't look under the curtain, just blindly believe what we tell you and all will be well."

Lemmings...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
We Americans needs to start worrying about who's actually serving we, sovereign citizens and not who's smooth and polished salesman selling a bunch of bulls$it while lining his pockets along with those he's beholding to.

Trump is rough as a cobb but he's real and he's done nothing that I've seen counter to his fighting for we the sovereign American citizen.

Many signs - dating back to the 2016 inauguration - point to his presidency being backed by the military. Go back and watch the inauguration for those signs and even some of the words. I continue to believe Q and I continue to believe we are in some sort of devolution. Devolution is a two sided coin serving two purposes; first to identify black hats and secondly to wake up the sleepy low discernment types. I think some guys we think are bad guys may be good guys playing a role. If I'm close to right, will the truth ever be told? I don't know. The longer this awakening takes, the more our fingers will be burned in this fire. Another way to consider this concept is that there is one real opportunity to return American consciousness to that which it was in 1790-1850....cannot F this up.
hokiewolf
Lol Trump is a bull**** artist who has lined his pockets with grifted donation. How many hats and flags did you buy? The dude is and always will be a carney
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Lol Trump is a bull**** artist who has lined his pockets with grifted donation. How many hats and flags did you buy? The dude is and always will be a carney
How much money was spent to frame him? Couldn't frame him and could find any dirt.......even with the best intelligence agencies in the world working behind the scenes to find dirt. The military is behind him I believe. We'll see. He'll be back. How soon? Depends on how many guys like you really exist, ha. You're a product of 2000 and beyond I think I saw.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Tell us all why you don't like him. Be specific.

• lowest unemployment for women
  • lowest unemployment for African Americans
  • lowest unemployment for Hispanics
  • lowest unemployment for Asians
  • Prison Reform Bill
  • Tax Reform Bill (didn't raise taxes)
  • rebuilt the military
  • defeated ISIS
  • energy net exporter
  • lowest gas prices in years
  • lowest number of people on welfare

Those are just a few.

I know he hurt your "feewlings" with mean tweets. But damn... just damn.

Tell us why you hate him.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG

Borrowed this from a "friend" on TOS.....

And yes... quite a few of us have stayed in touch. Still do.

Enjoy.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Several posters here are CCP assets ........and don't know it yet.
caryking
packgrad said:

That's flat out "Not True"

His brain has been on vacation since he took over the White House. The man is a vegetable.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

packgrad said:

That's flat out "Not True"

His brain has been on vacation since he took over the White House. The man is a vegetable.
Does he send any mean tweets?

Does he hurt your "feewlings?"

That's all that matters to the turkey guy and a few others....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Good. The further he stays away from the WH the better it is for all Americans.
Civilized
packgrad said:

I never piled on to the Trump golf counter. It feels like a petty grievance and I think Presidents' actions and inactions stand on their own.

That said, if we are counting, are Saturdays and Sundays now considered "vacation days?"
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

I never piled on to the Trump golf counter. It feels like a petty grievance and I think Presidents' actions and inactions stand on their own.

That said, if we are counting, are Saturdays and Sundays now considered "vacation days?"

Really? I find that hard to believe. You were huge on the lie counter, even on things he was just wrong about. I notice that is no longer a concern of yours.

Do you think the president work week is M-F 9-5?
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Really? I find that hard to believe. You were huge on the lie counter, even on things he was just wrong about. I notice that is no longer a concern of yours.

Do you think the president work week is M-F 9-5?
It doesn't matter as long as he can still scream "TRRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPP!!!!!"

Just like the "death toll counter" that was on CNN and MSDNC those things do not matter when the lefties are in charge.

It's all a dog and pony show. As long as they keep power they don't care how, the circumstances or ramifications of their decisions.

Notice how the above poster has ignored the listing of the 12 hoaxes perpetrated against President Trump? Still waiting on a reply from more than one.

Guess we will never know will we?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
Most presidents do work on Saturday/Sunday even if it's just intelligence briefings. that being said Saturday and Sunday are not "Vacation Days" I answer calls on the weekends. I don't even get paid unless I'm actually on a job site.
BBW12OG
Will someone remind him he's not supposed to say that out loud please?

Now who was saying that the media did not conspire to have Sleepy Joe elected? Wonder if they will own it... Nah... don't expect much from them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
BBW12OG
Another one bites the dust....

The purge of biased media talking heads can't happen soon enough...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
packgrad said:

I thought they were all here looking for a better life?
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

packgrad said:

I thought they were all here looking for a better life?
The same people that say that also say "he/she is a good boy/girl. Loves his grandma and mom. He/She was trying to get his/her life together. Wanted to be a computer/rapper/fashion designer....etc...."

Usually after being arrested for the 10th+ time for guns, drugs, violence, stealing.. you know the M.O. But, if anyone says the quiet part out loud they are racist...

Case in point....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Update from Russian MIL on this ongoing situation.

Russia claim they have new intelligence to suggest TOMORROW, August 19th, the Kiev regime are planning to carry out the provocation of the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant, with intent to cause a man-made disaster, and blame it on Russia.

Specifically as UN Secretary-General Gutierrez will be in Ukraine.

I know there is a lot of big news today but Russia are warning of possible Chernobyl-like event.

#Ukraine

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/russian-mil-accuses-us-of-staging
Werewolf
If the Ukrainians destroy the cooling systems for Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant it will cause a meltdown and be the equivalent of a second, worse Chernobyl. That's what they want. It'll also tarnish the use of (and inhibit the calls for) nuclear energy throughout the West.

Who benefits from this? Green energy companies and backers of the Green New Deal, of course. They're already vilifying nuclear energy as dangerous and environmentally unfriendly, despite the fact that it's the safest and most eco-friendly energy source there is.

They promised the green transition would be "painful." Part of that transition involves the closure, if not outright destruction of farms. We're already seeing that in Germany and in the Netherlands. Nuclear fallout would just put it in overdrive.

Some people are so convinced that climate change is going to destroy all of the planet that they're willing to starve much of the world's population dependent on wheat crops.

You're the carbon footprint they want to erase.

**** cut n paste.......not my words
Werewolf
Biden himself is simply a distraction.

The news can be summarized generally from this summation.

packgrad
BBW12OG
But it's from Fox News...

So that's not real am I right??? LMAO...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 50 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.