The Biden Administration..V3

110,456 Views | 2712 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by PackFansXL
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He checks the boxes for some of the mods... you know that!

Nothing to see here....if you can't tell there is something wrong with this man then you are the problem.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden shakes Schumer's hand then forgets in 5 seconds.

Edit: Sorry had not read the thread and BBW12OG had posted

Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

I posted that before I became aware of the overnight raid... that may change things for me, but that's where I was previously. Going to be watching these developments very closely going forward.
Sure ya are.......just like info on the jabs. And you insist you're MAGA......
LOL. I'm more "America First" than you are... and I'm not crazy like you are either!

Now, run along and go tell somebody on me...
You aren't even in the game man. Gaslighted almost as bad as some of the others on here. Barely weaned yourself from Hannity I suspect.........maybe not.

Your MAGA credentials are negligible. I'll start with Jan 06th...........nuff said!
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:


Big difference and you are smart enough to know that.
Yeah, I don't know... jibberish is jibberish, no matter who types it.
There are heroes and there are Nero's............you my friend are a NERO. You're months behind the truth and still glued to MSM........so you might be a combo of a Nero and the gaslight special. DIMMS need more of guys like you.
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump ranch gets raided and y'all mad at me,lol!!Y'all will be find when tha swelling goes down!!
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One day Donald Trump will be gone but YOUR dishonor will remain-Liz Cheney!!Shoe fits,wear it!!
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/08/biden-regime-staffer-shares-ccp-propaganda-meme-laced-with-nazi-symbolism/
WPNfamily
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Joe Biden is a walking vegetable. America do better!
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/protesters-disrupt-los-angeles-city-council-vote-banning-homeless-encampments-near-schools

From the article:
"In yet another attack on constitutional democracy, for the second time in a week, a small mob of extremists today again shut down a public meeting of the City Council," Krekorian said. "In the process, they breached a security barrier, physically threatened the Council, and attacked police officers. One of them was arrested two feet from my desk."

Those damn right-wing extremists!
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protesters-disrupt-los-angeles-city-council-vote-banning-homeless-encampments-near-schools

From the article:
"In yet another attack on constitutional democracy, for the second time in a week, a small mob of extremists today again shut down a public meeting of the City Council," Krekorian said. "In the process, they breached a security barrier, physically threatened the Council, and attacked police officers. One of them was arrested two feet from my desk."

Those damn right-wing extremists!
"Peaceful protesters..."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm starting to see a common theme here..... the folks that are anti-Trump are jealous of Sleepy Joe's cognitive abilities!!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I remember when telling the truth used to be so important to the media. For some reason they dont keep a lie tracker for this old man.

Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

I'm starting to see a common theme here..... the folks that are anti-Trump are jealous of Sleepy Joe's cognitive abilities!!!


I thought Simple Joe's female companion was wearing an in-patient bathrobe. Not a peep from the same people criticizing Melania's style.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nope.... But yet many on here can't seem to see the "two tiered justice system," "the two different ways" the media covers the lefties than they do Conservatives and the overall biases against Conservatives.

Remember, if you question them you are shouting them down, a crazy conspiracy theorists or just plain "uneducated."

Boy... wouldn't like to sit down with them face to face and challenge them to an in person debate? I know I'd thoroughly enjoy seeing how they start stumbling and stuttering like their leader Sleepy Joe!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How are these for optics.....

But no "mean tweets.." am I right????

Nothing says "Leader of the Free World" like flying on Air Force One with someone who slept with your deceased son's wife, took pictures in their underwear with your niece and being investigated by the corrupt DOJ like this...

But please, come on and tell me how the hell President Trump was bad for this country... way to go lefties.. way to go....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WPNfamily said:

Joe Biden is a walking vegetable. America do better!
Been looking for this…
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

WPNfamily said:

Joe Biden is a walking vegetable. America do better!
Been looking for this…
If anyone thinks he's in charge please.... help me wrap my head around the mindset of anyone that actually believes this.

He has proven time and time again he was/is incapable of holding an impromptu press conference.

He can't take unscripted questions.

He can't answer tough questions without insulting the man/woman asking the question.

He resorts to made up stories or outright lies when painted into a corner even when the answer he gives has been proven to be false. i.e. the "train story where the conductor had passed 10+ years prior to when he has said the story took place...."

How's that?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Needing more of ur money to send to Ukraine


BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Needing more of ur money to send to Ukraine



You are a crazy conspiracy theorist!!!! LOL....

Got to love it when they actually get shown the facts......

I hope they all get audited. I really do.... Sorry if that steps on toes. But at this point I'm not even sure they'd care.

I was audited in 1999. I was teaching school, working at a golf course on the weekends and when I wasn't coaching a sport. I made $23k teaching with an additional 4k per year coaching three sports before taxes.

I had to go to take two days off work, bring bank statements and prove that I had paid taxes to golf course I worked at. I did. The golf course had not paid their taxes, had filed bankruptcy and didn't even give the 5 of us that were working there part time the heads up.

Now.... tell me why we need 87,000 armed IRS agents. I'll hang up and listen.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ha. Some of the stuff I post on here for the reason to trigger some thinking in hopes that it might cause someone to question the mockingbird news talking points. There are many intriguing aspects of all facets of what is underway but nothing provable and certainly ignored by the corporate media. We don't ever get out of this MSM matrix if we cannot think for ourselves.

The enemy is behind our lines....they control our Federal Govt We have been captured .....and so many don't see it
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So....if I lose $500 on a hand of blackjack and push the next hand.... I didn't lose according to this brainstorm logic!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden admin urging private company to stifle free speech.

He is horrific and the worst thing to ever happen to our republic.

Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not a big fan of Ted Cruz, but this is funny

GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It say Pedo Peter every time the phone dial...

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Today we can celebrate one year since the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster.

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to eff something up"

Obama
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have to refer back to the Democrats favorite mantra, of "It's not a lie, if you believe it"...

I saw that first Cheri Beasley ad a week or two ago, and who the hell does she think she's fooling? She sounded more like a Republican running than a Democrat...

If she gets elected, she'll be nothing but a good little foot soldier... might even get an audition for The Squad if she's lucky.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

I have to refer back to the Democrats favorite mantra, of "It's not a lie, if you believe it"...

I saw that first Cheri Beasley ad a week or two ago, and who the hell does she think she's fooling? She sounded more like a Republican running than a Democrat...

If she gets elected, she'll be nothing but a good little foot soldier... might even get an audition for The Squad if she's lucky.
Pray to God she doesn't get elected. There's a long time between now and November... she has the "potential" to show exactly who she is.

They always do....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

I have to refer back to the Democrats favorite mantra, of "It's not a lie, if you believe it"...

I saw that first Cheri Beasley ad a week or two ago, and who the hell does she think she's fooling? She sounded more like a Republican running than a Democrat...

If she gets elected, she'll be nothing but a good little foot soldier... might even get an audition for The Squad if she's lucky.
Pray to God she doesn't get elected. There's a long time between now and November... she has the "potential" to show exactly who she is.

They always do....
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fetterman-blasts-washington-spotlights-nonpartisan-solutions-new-ad-pennsylvanias-crucial-senate-race

Must be coming straight from the DNC 22 midterm playbook... these people are such liars.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

I have to refer back to the Democrats favorite mantra, of "It's not a lie, if you believe it"...

I saw that first Cheri Beasley ad a week or two ago, and who the hell does she think she's fooling? She sounded more like a Republican running than a Democrat...

If she gets elected, she'll be nothing but a good little foot soldier... might even get an audition for The Squad if she's lucky.
Pray to God she doesn't get elected. There's a long time between now and November... she has the "potential" to show exactly who she is.

They always do....
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fetterman-blasts-washington-spotlights-nonpartisan-solutions-new-ad-pennsylvanias-crucial-senate-race

Must be coming straight from the DNC 22 midterm playbook... these people are such liars.
Remember those bullet points that I posted and asked that the lefties explain how that wasn't the road to single party rule...?

One poster in particular adamantly argued that those bullet points were NOT part of the main stream MARXIST PARTY agenda. Well.... I consider a U.S. Senate nominee for the MARXIST PARTY main stream.

He supports EVER SINGLE DAMN bullet point I posted and just this weekend, said he would force a vote to abolish the filibuster.

Guess those bullet points weren't so far off after all were they? Funny how that seems to happen a hell of a lot with the MARXISTS on this site.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

WPNfamily said:

Joe Biden is a walking vegetable. America do better!
Been looking for this…
If anyone thinks he's in charge please.... help me wrap my head around the mindset of anyone that actually believes this.

He has proven time and time again he was/is incapable of holding an impromptu press conference.

He can't take unscripted questions.

He can't answer tough questions without insulting the man/woman asking the question.

He resorts to made up stories or outright lies when painted into a corner even when the answer he gives has been proven to be false. i.e. the "train story where the conductor had passed 10+ years prior to when he has said the story took place...."

How's that?
Hard to decide what is really going on with Biden. A couple of possibilities off the cuff and I'll mention only one to keep it reasonably within the matrix.

- Joe and our federal govt become increasingly incompetent/inept and at some juncture when an alternative -- such as NWO - is brought forward as an alternative, the American population welcomes the concept. This was posed by someone I routinely listen to on Rumble.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where are the fact checkers on this? Or is fact checking only something that matters when a member of the GOP or a Conservative makes a statement?

Never mind.... the hypocrisy of the lefties is world renowned. Two tiered justice system, two tiered "fact checks" and most of all, two different ideologies. One stands for freedom and the other MARXISM.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But..but...but..."Trump is dishonest and lies...."

LMAO...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Where are the fact checkers on this? Or is fact checking only something that matters when a member of the GOP or a Conservative makes a statement?

Never mind.... the hypocrisy of the lefties is world renowned. Two tiered justice system, two tiered "fact checks" and most of all, two different ideologies. One stands for freedom and the other MARXISM.


I do t understand what you're asking here are you saying the tweet is false? Because it's 100% true
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Where are the fact checkers on this? Or is fact checking only something that matters when a member of the GOP or a Conservative makes a statement?

Never mind.... the hypocrisy of the lefties is world renowned. Two tiered justice system, two tiered "fact checks" and most of all, two different ideologies. One stands for freedom and the other MARXISM.


I do t understand what you're asking here are you saying the tweet is false? Because it's 100% true


Seems pretty clear it's about Biden, and fact checking, and truth no longer being important. As a self proclaimed look at all sides before forming an opinion guy this should be an easy one for you. But hey, it's BBW. Got to troll, right?
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Where are the fact checkers on this? Or is fact checking only something that matters when a member of the GOP or a Conservative makes a statement?

Never mind.... the hypocrisy of the lefties is world renowned. Two tiered justice system, two tiered "fact checks" and most of all, two different ideologies. One stands for freedom and the other MARXISM.


I do t understand what you're asking here are you saying the tweet is false? Because it's 100% true


Seems pretty clear it's about Biden, and fact checking, and truth no longer being important. As a self proclaimed look at all sides before forming an opinion guy this should be an easy one for you. But hey, it's BBW. Got to troll, right?
I'm sure every single person that read that post knew exactly what I meant.... but one....

Anyone notice a pattern??? LMAO......

Again.... I've run across a "few" psycho ladies in my lifetime... most were before the advancement of cell phones and most definitely before the barrage of social media.... Thank God... but....



I've been doing some research too...

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2262
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.