The Biden Administration..V3

517,661 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

It doesn't matter who the Republicans put out as a candidate, the Dems will link him to Trump. It will be the ugliest campaign we've ever seen.

My only worry with Trump is because of the people that can't see through the BS.

False.

If the Pubs put Nikki Haley out there she wouldn't be linked to Trump because she's not Trumpian.

Same with John Kasich or Tim Scott.
Civ, none of those would bring out big support! Also, none of them recognize the real threat to the US.

That's a different point.

My point is that candidates won't be linked to Trump no matter what their approach or ideologies or temperament are. The more divergent they are from Trump the less they will be linked to Trump.
Steve Videtich
Won't be linked by who?
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

I could see myself supporting John Kasich
Glass, Kasich is not a guy I can support, at all. Haley is another I'm not comfortable with. Heck, I'd rather support Tulsi G than N Haley. I may agree on more policies with Haley than Tulsi; however, I think Tulsi would try to eliminate Washington corruption where Haley would work with it…
Nobody likes a traitor, not even those who used the services of a traitor. Kasich masqueraded for years as something he wasn't, we have enough weasels in DC as it is.
hokiewolf
https://frenchpress.thedispatch.com/p/this-july-fourth-meet-three-americas?s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=direct
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Glass, Kasich is not a guy I can support, at all. Haley is another I'm not comfortable with. Heck, I'd rather support Tulsi G than N Haley. I may agree on more policies with Haley than Tulsi; however, I think Tulsi would try to eliminate Washington corruption where Haley would work with it…
Nobody likes a traitor, not even those who used the services of a traitor. Kasich masqueraded for years as something he wasn't, we have enough weasels in DC as it is.
Kasich?... next thing, Civ is going to say that he could get behind supporting Liz Cheney. [insert roll eyes emoji here]
caryking
Civ is one of those that would vote in a Republican primary just to screw it up…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
hokiewolf said:

https://frenchpress.thedispatch.com/p/this-july-fourth-meet-three-americas?s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=direct
That was a good article, hokie. Thanks for posting.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

It doesn't matter who the Republicans put out as a candidate, the Dems will link him to Trump. It will be the ugliest campaign we've ever seen.

My only worry with Trump is because of the people that can't see through the BS.

False.

If the Pubs put Nikki Haley out there she wouldn't be linked to Trump because she's not Trumpian.

Civ, none of those would bring out big support! Also, none of them recognize the real threat to the US.

My point is that candidates won't be linked to Trump no matter what their approach or ideologies or temperament are. The more divergent they are from Trump the less they will be linked to Trump.
BTW, didn't I read somewhere that Nikki would support Trump in 2024?

Joe Biden
Glasswolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

False.

BTW, didn't I read somewhere that Nikki would support Trump in 2024?
She has said that in the past. Haven't heard her comment lately
PackFansXL
Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Democrats and their eager minions in the press have been demonizing DeSantis for a year now. They don't care how big the lie is, they will push it despite plenty of evidence proving they are misleading the public.

What's the lie?
braz answered with the most prominent example. The honorable folks at CBS did a 60 Minutes piece that they knew before their broadcast was a blatant lie. A prominent Democrat in Florida knew the inside details about how vaccines were distributed and he told CBS when they were researching for their hit piece. They rolled with it anyway. There are many additional examples of partisan misrepresentation of DeSantis' record at the usual dishonest press sites.

IMHO, the best first step we need in this country is for our media to stop lying and drop the partisan rhetoric. We need either a good old fashioned spiritual revival or at least a national recognition that our country is worth protecting from political extremists who put personal or party power above what is best for everyone living here.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Civ is one of those that would vote in a Republican primary just to screw it up…
A lot of non-Dems participated in "operation chaos", too. Primaries are a joke and will be until they are closed primaries, and in the case of North Carolina, winners have to have 50% to avoid a runoff. Currently, it's 30% which is a travesty.
hokiewolf
PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

too bad the ones who need to read it won't
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm also worried about the ones who think others NEED to read it, but may not recognize their own failures in what they read.
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm also worried about the ones who think others NEED to read it, but may not recognize their own failures in what they read.
what tribalism test am I failing this time?
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

"There was a time when I lived my life on the polarized wings. I spent more time worried about "the left" than I spent thinking through what part my partisanship played in fraying the American social fabric. I saw the triumph of my political foes as a greater threat to the nation than the partisan conflict itself."

The quote above said a lot to me. I have definitely contributed to the head butting in this board, but I also feel as if I recognized that. I'm no where close to perfect, but I did recognize what I was doing and feel as if I've changed my approach in a lot of ways.

My point is not the tribalism that you take from the article, but our own involvement in contributing to it, whether we want to admit it or not. That includes you. Your comment of people that NEED to read the article goes to that point. You contribute to the issues of this board as much as myself or anybody else you want to passive aggressively call out.
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

"There was a time when I lived my life on the polarized wings. I spent more time worried about "the left" than I spent thinking through what part my partisanship played in fraying the American social fabric. I saw the triumph of my political foes as a greater threat to the nation than the partisan conflict itself."

The quote above said a lot to me. I have definitely contributed to the head butting in this board, but I also feel as if I recognized that. I'm no where close to perfect, but I did recognize what I was doing and feel as if I've changed my approach in a lot of ways.

My point is not the tribalism that you take from the article, but our own involvement in contributing to it, whether we want to admit it or not. That includes you. Your comment of people that NEED to read the article goes to that point. You contribute to the issues of this board as much as myself or anybody else you want to passive aggressively call out.
Just perusing after the comments made about me in the July 4th thread.

Funny how the person that accuses me and a few others of hijacking threads, being "extremists" and always pushing posters off the board somehow always, always seems to be the provocateur of BS comments and statements.

Passive aggressiveness is a cry for attention. So is lying.

He was directing that at Conservative Posters. Who didn't realize that???? LOL... good ol' Pinocchio.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

Damn!! That's powerful, Steve!!

This tribalism mantra is old to me. People have opinions, some are purely constitutional based, and some cultural based. I see where, the so-called tribalistic crowd, has as many issues with their own political party as they do the other.

Anybody that calls out another as being tribal is trying to assimilate all. That is not what we are supposed to be. So, I provide that the constitution gives equal individual protections that is good for all. The problem we have is when the constitution is ignored by creating powers that just aren't there…

So, tribalism is more of a new phenomenon where some try diminution of others opinions

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

Damn!! That's powerful, Steve!!

This tribalism mantra is old to me. People have opinions, some are purely constitutional based, and some cultural based. I see where, the so-called tribalistic crowd, has as many issues with their own political party as they do the other.

Anybody that calls out another as being tribal is trying to assimilate all. That is not what we are supposed to be. So, I provide that the constitution gives equal individual protections that is good for all. The problem we have is when the constitution is ignored by creating powers that just aren't there…

So, tribalism is more of a new phenomenon where some try diminution of others opinions
Tribalism only exists on the right... ask around... they'll tell you....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

Spot on.
hokiewolf
No tribalism exists in both extremes of both political parties, not just one. And it exists separately as in issue within government entities, local, state, and federal.

When you don't accept that there is more than one way to look at and solve a problem, or that in the case of government that you necessarily shouldn't put all your eggs into the expert and scientist basket, you get big problems.

Not my fault you guys try to read tea leaves where there aren't any.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

Funny how the person that accuses me and a few others of hijacking threads, being "extremists" and always pushing posters off the board somehow always, always seems to be the provocateur of BS comments and statements.

He was directing that at Conservative Posters. Who didn't realize that???? LOL... good ol' Pinocchio.....
So it was you!!
Steve Videtich
No more than it's our fault that some can't see what's in plain view.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

So it was you!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Spot on. I was one that believed in Kasich years ago. The scoundrel showed in 2016. RINO pawn.
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/not-yet-convinced-need-second-american-revolution-read/

From above article:

"In our current de facto one-party state, Republicans play the role of court eunuchs.

The Republican Party has seceded from its voters and should be abandoned as a political vehicle capable of providing any effective opposition to the Biden regime, the Democrats or the mainstream media. It too is a party of the ruling class and the Deep State."

braz213
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Spot on. I was one that believed in Kasich years ago. The scoundrel showed in 2016. RINO pawn.

I voted for Kasich in the 16 primary. Regret it soon after. He had a press conference scheduled the day of the election to try to take the Republican Party away from Trump. Of course he had to cancel those plans when Trump won. I get why Trump isn't some peoples cup of tea but to speak out against your party's candidate is a no go.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

LOL. That figures!
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

LOL. That figures!
Stormie, what's your point? Enlighten me.
Werewolf
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/07/joe-biden-and-the-circular-firing-squad/

Quote:

The giant sucking sound you're hearing is the panicked divestment of elected Democratic politicians, progressive activists, and the mainstream media from the Biden administration. The word is definitely out that the president's stock is going to zero and it's time to get out while you still can.
BBW12OG
Here's a fact that should NEVER be overlooked.

You lefties try and spin this one...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
List all the members of the White House press corps and their party affiliations please. This is a reporters OPINION that works for the federalist
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-ever-expanding-group-therapy-for-liberals/

Quote:

Ari Fleischer, the former Bush-era White House press secretary and a current contributor to Fox News, has a new book out titled Suppression, Deception, Snobbery and Bias: Why the Press Gets So Much Wrong, and Just Doesn't Care. What separates this book from a lot of other books by conservatives ripping into the media is how much Fleischer emphasizes that he wants the media to do better work and put out a better product, and the way he lays out how biased media exacerbates American divisions. Fleischer contends that liberal groupthink in the ranks of the media outrages the Right and encourages the Left to embrace its fringe and lose touch with the rest of the country:
Quote:

If you are conservative or independent in America, you know the media is not fair. However, conservatives often get this conflict wrong. We misread what they media is trying to do, and we misinterpret why they are doing it. There is no secret meeting where liberals decide how to pervert the news. There is no central source of propaganda. It comes naturally to the media because they're too much alike. They have a diversity problem. . . .

Journalism has a great weakness, an original sin. The people who go into journalism do not represent the breadth and depth of the United States of America. They don't look like America, nor do they sound or think like America. They are overwhelmingly cut from the same cloth, a fabric that is largely liberal, like-minded, and way too unfamiliar with the circumstances and needs of many Americans, especially those without college degrees, those who come from rural areas, and those who are conservative or Republican. It's no wonder the media has a hard time understanding 74 million Americans who voted for Donald Trump's 2020 reelection.

I think Ari Fleischer is right. They need to learn to be contrarians with their likewise liberal colleagues. The media needs to recruit alternative voices and listen to them too. They say they want diversity but they absolutely abhor political diversity.
Oldsouljer
Glasswolf said:

List all the members of the White House press corps and their party affiliations please. This is a reporters OPINION that works for the federalist
Opinion, yes, but the nation pretty much is sure that it isn't far off the mark.
First Page Last Page
Page 33 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.