The Biden Administration..V3

517,530 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

"We have to codify Roe v. Wade in the law, and the way to do that, is to make sure that Congress votes to do that," Biden said. He called the Supreme Court's ruling "outrageous" and insisted that an exception to the filibuster is warranted to ensure the passage of legislation protecting unrestricted abortion access.
FlossyDFlynt
So he wants to kill the filibuster (which he doesnt have the votes for, so its an irrelevant point) right before midterms where the Democrats are most likely going to be demolished.

Simply brilliant
BBW12OG
FlossyDFlynt said:

So he wants to kill the filibuster (which he doesnt have the votes for, so its an irrelevant point) right before midterms where the Democrats are most likely going to be demolished.

Simply brilliant
Would be interesting to see how he's going to feel about the filibuster in 2025......

Same old dummycrat logic... when the shoes on the other foot they will be champions of the filibuster.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Biden also called out the Supreme Court on foreign soil. What a disgrace!!

Also, the Supreme Court ruled on an EPA case. It appears the a 6-3 ruling is going to curtail an overreach. I'm still needing more info…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
Quote:

The Supreme Court ruled Thursday to limit the Environmental Protection Agency's powers to regulate greenhouse gas emissions from existing power plants, dealing a blow to President Joe Biden's climate agenda.

In a 6-3 ruling along ideological lines, authored by Chief Justice John Roberts, the Court sided with conservatives states and fossil-fuel companies, adopting a narrow reading of the Clean Air Act. The court ruled that Congress, not the EPA, has the authority to regulate greenhouse gases emitted by existing power plants.

"Capping carbon dioxide emissions at a level that will force a nationwide transition away from the use of coal to generate electricity may be a sensible 'solution to the crisis of the day,'" Roberts wrote in the opinion, adding "it is not plausible that Congress gave EPA the authority to adopt on its own such a regulatory scheme."
Democrats need to learn that we do not live in a monarchy. Follow the rules of our republic and your stuff will stick once it is passed by both houses of Congress and signed by the President. Then and only then does it become binding law.
BBW12OG
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The Supreme Court ruled Thursday to limit the Environmental Protection Agency's powers to regulate greenhouse gas emissions from existing power plants, dealing a blow to President Joe Biden's climate agenda.

In a 6-3 ruling along ideological lines, authored by Chief Justice John Roberts, the Court sided with conservatives states and fossil-fuel companies, adopting a narrow reading of the Clean Air Act. The court ruled that Congress, not the EPA, has the authority to regulate greenhouse gases emitted by existing power plants.

"Capping carbon dioxide emissions at a level that will force a nationwide transition away from the use of coal to generate electricity may be a sensible 'solution to the crisis of the day,'" Roberts wrote in the opinion, adding "it is not plausible that Congress gave EPA the authority to adopt on its own such a regulatory scheme."
Democrats need to learn that we do not live in a monarchy. Follow the rules of our republic and your stuff will stick once it is passed by both houses of Congress and signed by the President. Then and only then does it become binding law.
Therein lies the definition of a MARXIST.

Single party rule, lording over the lower classes, keeping the lower classes low, controlling all aspects of life, big government spending, high taxes, government indoctrination at every level of education are real winners with the comrades these days.

I'm sure this post may disappear because it blows the lefty logic followers out of the damn building.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
Quote:

A new Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey found that 71 percent of Americans do not want President Biden to seek reelection.

Just 30 percent of Democrats said they would vote for Biden in a Democratic presidential primary.

The survey asked whether Biden is "mentally fit to serve as President of the United States or do you have doubts about his fitness for office." Sixty percent of respondents said they have doubts about Biden's fitness.

However, 61 percent of Americans did not want to see former president Donald Trump run for president in 2024 either. Just 39 percent of respondents said he should run again.

Thirty-six percent of respondents who said Trump should not run said it is because he is erratic, while 33 percent said he would divide the country. Thirty percent said he was responsible for the Capitol riot.
Biden, a POTUS so bad, even Democrats don't want him to run again. I think it has become obvious that he is unlikely to be the nominee again anyway.
Steve Videtich
That's the only reason I wouldn't want Trump to run again. I don't want any doubt that we need to get as far away from the progressive left as possible. Too many are still too fuzzy on the reality in this country.
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

That's the only reason I wouldn't want Trump to run again. I don't want any doubt that we need to get as far away from the progressive left as possible. Too many are still too fuzzy on the reality in this country.
I think it's interesting when people say: Trump would divide the country! How can it be any worse than Obama and Biden. They divided this country as bad as I can remember.

At least for Trump, we had a working economy that was slowly getting things back on track. Whatever, I'll never understand what people consider to be effective…. Leadership is about getting results. Now, you definitely want people to believe in the process, getting those results; however, between Trump, Obama, and Biden, who really created the most divide, based on their rhetoric?

Most people pick leaders based on emotion anyway…

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
I didn't say that I didn't want him to be president, relax. Divisive? No, that was created by the media and democrats. Polarizing? Yes, that's where my concern comes in. Too many people still can't look past his approach to see his value.

But, we need Trump, or someone at least that will run the country in a similar fashion back in the White House.
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

I didn't say that I didn't want him to be president, relax. Divisive? No, that was created by the media and democrats. Polarizing? Yes, that's where my concern comes in. Too many people still can't look past his approach to see his value.

But, we need Trump, or someone at least that will run the country in a similar fashion back in the White House.
I agree he is Polarizing. Anybody that will challenges the status quo is going to be polarizing. For me, this country needs more of that; rather, than less of that. That said, if we had someone that can carry the torch, then I will definitely get behind them. If Trump does run, then I'm supporting him over anyone else. If not Trump, then DeSantis doesn't have a problem doing the same.

Steve, you know as good as I do, Desantis will be ostracized as much as Trump within 30-45 days of being elected…. He'll, he's already being ostracized…

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
It doesn't matter who the Republicans put out as a candidate, the Dems will link him to Trump. It will be the ugliest campaign we've ever seen.

My only worry with Trump is because of the people that can't see through the BS.
hokiewolf
How exactly did he challenge the status quo?

You guys also completely discount the fact that he used a lie of total election fraud, one you guys wholly believe just to raise money for himself after the election.

Also, what is his platform now? Every speech I've listened to him give 75% of it is about himself and everyone who's "wronged" him.

Finally, you guys keep harping on 79 year old Biden not having the energy and cognitive awareness to be President. Why is Trump different at almost 80?
hokiewolf
Tough Guy

braz213

Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

It doesn't matter who the Republicans put out as a candidate, the Dems will link him to Trump. It will be the ugliest campaign we've ever seen.

My only worry with Trump is because of the people that can't see through the BS.

False.

If the Pubs put Nikki Haley out there she wouldn't be linked to Trump because she's not Trumpian.

Same with John Kasich or Tim Scott.
caryking
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

False.

If the Pubs put Nikki Haley out there she wouldn't be linked to Trump because she's not Trumpian.

Civ, none of those would bring out big support! Also, none of them recognize the real threat to the US.

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

You guys also completely discount the fact that he used a lie of total election fraud, one you guys wholly believe just to raise money for himself after the election.

Also, what is his platform now? Every speech I've listened to him give 75% of it is about himself and everyone who's "wronged" him.

Finally, you guys keep harping on 79 year old Biden not having the energy and cognitive awareness to be President. Why is Trump different at almost 80?
How did he challenge the status quo? Really?

Election fraud has more proponents than not. Yes, he raised money and that money is still sitting there. Based on reports, he hasn't officially started his 2024 campaign because of how that money can be used.

What is his platform? Make America Great Again, Again! Same policies, just push harder and truly clean house, this time! He blew it last time.

Age? Don't even try and compare the cognitive abilities of those two people. One is sharp mentally, the other is a shell of their idiotic self!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Cary; I've been down and out for 3 days with a virus so I'm just now looking to reply to your comment on my PizzaGate post.......which is no longer. I replied to you about Ukraine as typical of what is true and what is false being parity to the PizzaGate story.

Here's an example - straight from the lips of this pretty sweet young independent German reporter on her findings in Ukraine.

PERSECUTED

https://rumble.com/v1atzov-a-german-journalist-living-in-eastern-ukraine-has-been-sentenced-to-three-y.html
caryking
Werewolf said:

Cary; I've been down and out for 3 days with a virus so I'm just now looking to reply to your comment on my PizzaGate post.......which is no longer. I replied to you about Ukraine as typical of what is true and what is false being parity to the PizzaGate story.

Here's an example - straight from the lips of this pretty sweet young independent German reporter on her findings in Ukraine.

PERSECUTED

https://rumble.com/v1atzov-a-german-journalist-living-in-eastern-ukraine-has-been-sentenced-to-three-y.html
Werewolf, tell me about pizza gate again…. Didn't this have something to do with Gen. Flynn's son?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

PERSECUTED

Werewolf, tell me about pizza gate again…. Didn't this have something to do with Gen. Flynn's son?
This is where people on the internet said that a pizza restaurant in Georgetown was a front for a pedophile ring. Some dude from NC tried to go there and liberate the children but all he found was a pizza restaurant.

Also, the pizza is pretty delicious there
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

How did he challenge the status quo? Really?

Election fraud has more proponents than not. Yes, he raised money and that money is still sitting there. Based on reports, he hasn't officially started his 2024 campaign because of how that money can be used.

What is his platform? Make America Great Again, Again! Same policies, just push harder and truly clean house, this time! He blew it last time.

Age? Don't even try and compare the cognitive abilities of those two people. One is sharp mentally, the other is a shell of their idiotic self!
if he "blew it", why are you giving him a second chance?
Werewolf
Unproven ...1st I'll say. Wikileaks produced some of the evidence that included some HRC emails. It has to do with pedophilia that involved members of the Democratic Party at the highest level. Apparently, the post was removed by one of our liberal-minded moderators. I had replied back to you something to the effect that "who determines what is true". Much like snopes dot com..........etc. The Corporate media narrative is that Ukraine is giving Russia more than it can handle and may be winning the war. Question everything and trust nothing for sure but remember which side has the largest megaphone.........and it's not close. They own or control essentially everything. PizzaGATE story was going to go nowhere and it was censored out.
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v1aufkt-we-are-fed-up-flood-the-swamp.html

Harriet Hageman's "WE"RE FED UP". 2 min and 38 seconds, she's good!

Liz Cheney's days are numbered........with some concerns that Wyoming's primaries are open so beware; Dimms will vote in the R primary to try to keep Cheney in.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

PERSECUTED

This is where people on the internet said that a pizza restaurant in Georgetown was a front for a pedophile ring. Some dude from NC tried to go there and liberate the children but all he found was a pizza restaurant.

Ok Hokie, here you go…

So, my brother runs in some high-level crowds. A couple of years ago, he went on a golf trip, with a few people. They played, just outside DC, at a course that most Presidents are member. In fact, the locker room had locker for Bush, Obama, Clinton, and other Senators.

While eating dinner, with the group (only eight), my brother started asking questions of the guy sitting next to him. In summary, this guy is a fix-it person, for politicians. He works for both Democrats and Republicans. Based on the conversation, I can say there was something to the story surrounding pizzagate. I'm not going any further; primarily, because, I don't have many details. That said, don't discount the all these stories, you think are just, internet stories…

I can say… my brother was astounded at some of the stuff he heard.

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

False.

I didn't say they would be actually linked to Trump. But n if you don't think the Dems will try it anyway, well I don't know what to tell you.
PackFansXL
Democrats and their eager minions in the press have been demonizing DeSantis for a year now. They don't care how big the lie is, they will push it despite plenty of evidence proving they are misleading the public.
Glasswolf
I could see myself supporting John Kasich
Werewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

PERSECUTED

Ok Hokie, here you go…

So, my brother runs in some high-level crowds. A couple of years ago, he went on a golf trip, with a few people. They played, just outside DC, at a course that most Presidents are member. In fact, the locker room had locker for Bush, Obama, Clinton, and other Senators.

While eating dinner, with the group (only eight), my brother started asking questions of the guy sitting next to him. In summary, this guy is a fix-it person, for politicians. He works for both Democrats and Republicans. Based on the conversation, I can say there was something to the story surrounding pizzagate. I'm not going any further; primarily, because, I don't have many details. That said, don't discount the all these stories, you think are just, internet stories…

Cary; there's a mountain of info........under lock and key. It's coming.
Werewolf
Civilized
PackFansXL said:

Democrats and their eager minions in the press have been demonizing DeSantis for a year now. They don't care how big the lie is, they will push it despite plenty of evidence proving they are misleading the public.

What's the lie?
braz213
Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

What's the lie?
That he gave Covid shot contracts to Publix because the owner was a donor for one. Then the don't say gay bill which the Dems and media (same thing) labeled it so people would know the name as such. There's nothing in the bill about not saying the word gay. It's about k-3 which makes perfect sense.
caryking
Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

What's the lie?
Lie, manipulate.. what's the difference?

Joe Biden
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

PERSECUTED

Ok Hokie, here you go…

Cary; there's a mountain of info........under lock and key. It's coming.
Sorry, I don't believe anything is coming. I think these people are good at what they do…

Joe Biden
caryking
Glasswolf said:

I could see myself supporting John Kasich
Glass, Kasich is not a guy I can support, at all. Haley is another I'm not comfortable with. Heck, I'd rather support Tulsi G than N Haley. I may agree on more policies with Haley than Tulsi; however, I think Tulsi would try to eliminate Washington corruption where Haley would work with it…

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 32 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.