The Biden Administration..V3

517,384 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Werewolf
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Unusual activity at the Vatican as reports break that Pope Francis may be about to resign.

Oh what so many don't know or understand....gonna rock their world.
I think this is a good thing for all Christian's, whether Catholic or not. The Pope is a spokesperson for Christians, very much like Billy Graham was as well.

This Pope is not good! BTW, I'm not Catholic; however, he has been a poor representative, in my opinion, for Christians worldwide.

Why?

As Steve said earlier, he speaks in negative way about capitalism. It's unfortunate because capitalism has created wealth for some that has been used for good, like helping the poor. Also, he has been a supporter of the WHO and WEF. They are people that believe more in a top down approach to governance. It's the few (elites) that are the smart ones making decisions for the many.

Sounds like communism to me. Also, look at those elites in communist country's, they are typically the wealthiest in the entire lot. People like him, blindly follow those people, and that leads to more wealth gaps.

Civ, give your opinion…

It's actually interesting that the Catholic religion is considered as predominantly right leaning n at least its followers. But, you'll find that most priests and catholic leaders lean very left because of this viewpoint. I have a priest that is now retired and I love the man to death. But, I wouldn't dare discuss politics with him ever.
GuerrillaPack
Biden to the family of a CFO who passed away: "My sympathies to.. uh, your CFO, who dropped dead."

https://rumble.com/v19b58a-biden-to-the-family-of-a-cfo-who-passed-away-my-sympathies-to..-uh-your-cfo.html

Quote:

This sociopath is so incompetent, he can't even fake caring about others.

If you think Brandon gives one flip about that CFO, you probably think he also really "cares about the children" as he gives those speeches foaming at the mouth to take our guns and pretends to care about dead children saying "for God sakes" over and over.

Of course Brandon is just a puppet for the communist NWO agenda. But they couldn't even use a guy that's a good actor? Not only that, they installed one who is practically senile.

THAT'S how stupid the real rulers of this country think we are.
Werewolf
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/19/rep-matt-gaetz-bidens-irs-spent-approximately-700000-on-ammo-between-march-and-june-1/

IRS spends $700,000 on ammo the last few months.
Steve Videtich
Werewolf said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/19/rep-matt-gaetz-bidens-irs-spent-approximately-700000-on-ammo-between-march-and-june-1/

IRS spends $700,000 on ammo the last few months.

Wow, better stop fibbing on your taxes!
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Unusual activity at the Vatican as reports break that Pope Francis may be about to resign.

I think this is a good thing for all Christian's, whether Catholic or not. The Pope is a spokesperson for Christians, very much like Billy Graham was as well.

This Pope is not good! BTW, I'm not Catholic; however, he has been a poor representative, in my opinion, for Christians worldwide.

Why?

As Steve said earlier, he speaks in negative way about capitalism. It's unfortunate because capitalism has created wealth for some that has been used for good, like helping the poor. Also, he has been a supporter of the WHO and WEF. They are people that believe more in a top down approach to governance. It's the few (elites) that are the smart ones making decisions for the many.

Sounds like communism to me. Also, look at those elites in communist country's, they are typically the wealthiest in the entire lot. People like him, blindly follow those people, and that leads to more wealth gaps.

Civ, give your opinion…

It's actually interesting that the Catholic religion is considered as predominantly right leaning n at least its followers. But, you'll find that most priests and catholic leaders lean very left because of this viewpoint. I have a priest that is now retired and I love the man to death. But, I wouldn't dare discuss politics with him ever.
Steve, I married into a very Catholic family. My wife is no longer Catholic. Her brothers (at least a couple) are very conservative and very Catholic. So, I've been around a number of Priest and find them to be very engaging and conservative. Now, I would agree that they may lean more to the Democratic Party except on abortion; however, I sometimes wonder if that is based on a naive view into the party's…

If I sit down and speak about life, the conversation is always conservative minded and I never feel as if a Democratic policy would come through. It really is an interesting dichotomy…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packofwolves
Don't see this helping the average consumer that much. At 18 cents with 25 gallon fill up weekly, save $4.50. At 15 weeks it's about $68 savings.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/06/22/biden-gas-tax-holiday/7695037001/

For large gas consumers and truck transportation (diesel) a little more impact.

Gas prices will still be well over $4 per gallon.
FlossyDFlynt
packofwolves said:

Don't see this helping the average consumer that much. At 18 cents with 25 gallon fill up weekly, save $4.50. At 15 weeks it's about $68 savings.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/06/22/biden-gas-tax-holiday/7695037001/

It is absolutely unreal to me the amount of people in DC on both sides that would fail Economics 101. This is like putting a band aid on a broken leg
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Why?

Civ, give your opinion…

Steve, I married into a very Catholic family. My wife is no longer Catholic. Her brothers (at least a couple) are very conservative and very Catholic. So, I've been around a number of Priest and find them to be very engaging and conservative. Now, I would agree that they may lean more to the Democratic Party except on abortion; however, I sometimes wonder if that is based on a naive view into the party's…

If I sit down and speak about life, the conversation is always conservative minded and I never feel as if a Democratic policy would come through. It really is an interesting dichotomy…

That is interesting for sure. Most of the ones I know lean left, with the abortion always being right.
packofwolves
FlossyDFlynt said:

packofwolves said:

It is absolutely unreal to me the amount of people in DC on both sides that would fail Economics 101. This is like putting a band aid on a broken leg

Agree.

This article gives some example savings.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/federal-gas-tax-holiday-american-drivers-save
TheStorm
$0.18 / Gallon ain't **** .

Plus the damage from lifting the tax will far outweigh any money we save as individuals.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. ****ing stupid.
BBW12OG
Add this to the list of lies that the lefties on here have said they hated President Trump for....

And yes, Powell was appointed by President Trump. And re-appointed by Sleepy Joe. You lefties are something else....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Well... I guess Civ, Glass and the crew are well represented here!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v19e2la-ben-bergquam-chasing-down-illegals-in-douglas-az.html less than 2 min

Ben Bergquam with Real America Voice (RAV) covers the border invasion as thoroughly has anyone including OANN.
Werewolf

https://www.awakeningarchive.com/post/the-meaning-of-the-11-3-11-4-11-6-drops

The carefully presented (VIDEO within this link) assessment of "belligerent occupation"..........via "Manchurian candidate" is worth a watch.....particularly for some of the MAGA types here.

packofwolves
Leader of the free world.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-holds-notes-you-enter-roosevelt-room-you-take-your-seat

There is no defending this.
LetEmKnowPack
YOU take YOUR seat.
Werewolf
NewScientist offices must be located right down the hall from the offices of Snopes.com.
Oldsouljer
My research organization's library subscribes to this rag, I don't know why. It reminds me of the Journal of Scientology.
GuerrillaPack
Biden's "Health" Sec she-dude: Transgender surgery and puberty blockers for kids is "life saving."

https://rumble.com/v19wb7e-bidens-health-sec-she-dude-transgender-surgery-and-puberty-blockers-for-kid.html

Can you believe we actually live in a world where this PERVERTED TRANSGENDER FREAK is the Secretary of Health of the United States?

And this demonic creature gets up there, and pushes to DESTROY the lives of children, by pushing to cut off the peni$ of little boys and put them on hormone blockers.

Thank you communist Democrat scum, for turning this country into a literal Sodom and Gomorroh HELL. There is a special place in hell for you too, for supporting this Satanic agenda....unless you repent.
Werewolf
https://www.theblaze.com/news/ghislaine-maxwell-suicide-watch-trial?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202022-06-26&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Ghislaine Maxwell put on suicide watch just days prior to her sentencing although she insists she's not suicidal. .
Werewolf
https://www.revolver.news/2022/03/how-american-elites-stopped-worrying-and-learned-to-love-the-bomb/

Rhetoric of the minions of the global cabal heating up with calls for NATO no fly zone over Ukraine.
Werewolf
Werewolf
I didn't know the Hoketer and the Sieve were pals. :-)

PackFansXL
BBW12OG
No....

It's another "chasing President Trump Day."

Very little coverage of this or Sleepy Joe and Crackhead Hunter voice messages....

Zero coverage of that....

But... the lefties and their MARXIST PARTY are holding fast......they have "damning" information on President Trump this time....

0-4,387.... but... they have got him this time dead to rights!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

No....

It's another "chasing President Trump Day."

Very little coverage of this or Sleepy Joe and Crackhead Hunter voice messages....

Zero coverage of that....

But... the lefties and their MARXIST PARTY are holding fast......they have "damning" information on President Trump this time....

0-4,387.... but... they have got him this time dead to rights!!!

"We've got him this time!" (insert evil laugh and emoji of random news anchor soiling themselves here)
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v1aerej-q-killing-the-mockingbird-situation-update.html

4 min 39 seconds,,,,,,,,on how to destroy Operation Mockingbird.
Werewolf
From telegram.org there are many very interesting contributors. Two are citizen journalists with one named "Richard the Citizen Journalist" and the other going by the name "Nancy Drew".

Some of the information posted these last two years with heavy emphasis on both video and photos would shock you or at a minimum draw pause. One I stumbled on to today is this pic from Nancy Drew. Not necessarily earth shattering but does tie in with some other information floating around the "truther" circles.

RIchard the Citizen early on provided stunning video of activities around the White House and the Capitol. Both have covered many things in DC including strange Marine One activities and oddities with several State funerals. Things may not be as the seem........particularly if you're watching Corporate Media.
Werewolf

We'll see if this is true or bulls$it at some point in time.
Werewolf

Not representing all of this in any particular way..........but where's the Corporate Media?

cowboypack02
If you guys will look over on the Alpha Wolf board, you'll see that Steve has started a thread about the IPS event in July. I want just wanted to say that even though we go back and forth, and sometimes get out of hand, I do hope that i'll have the opportunity to meet each one of you there and shake your hand. I have enjoyed (sometimes too much) the debate and after several of us saying at different times that we should get together one night and have out conversations this is our IPS sponsored chance.

Glass - I've already seen you comment over there. I plan on being there and i'm looking forward to meeting you in person brother.
PackFansXL
When and where. I can't see the pay side of the site since I dropped it over a year ago.
Glasswolf
PackFansXL said:

When and where. I can't see the pay side of the site since I dropped it over a year ago.
Just a quick recap,

This is Steve's post:

We'll share more details in the future but wanted to put out some basic information for the event we're holding this month.

We've set Sunday, July 24th from 5-8:00pm at the Indoor practice facility for our event. There is a fairly substantial cost to put this together. In an ideal world this would be free for Elite members but we we've worked to keep costs as low as possible.

What we're doing:

We'll share additional info later but the plan right now is to have a minimum of 16 athletes on hand. So far we've confirmed Thayer Thomas, Drake Thomas, Payton Wilson, Porter Rooks, Tanner Ingle, Shy Battle, Derrek Pitts and Savion Jackson. Also trying to secure Devin Leary and several more.

You can bring items in to be autographed but we are asking that you limit that to two items.

There will be food served and we're in the process of securing Redneck BBQ which is run by former basketball coach Larry Harris' daughter.

If time allows, we may hold a Q&A session where you can ask questions of several of the athletes.

We're planning a QB competition assuming we can secure Leary and another QB. There will also be a cornhole tournament where an Elite member will be paired up with an athlete. We'll have more info on this shortly. The hope is to turn the tournament into a fundraiser for the athletes that participate in the event.

We hope to secure a speaker, preferably coach Doeren but that will be determined based on his schedule.

There will be a donation box and cash app QR code available to allow you to make a donation. Those funds and the funds raised through the cornhole tournament will be divided equally among the athletes.

We will have several items available through a silent auction.

- Original 1983 and 1974 National Championship Sport Illustrated magazines, matted and framed together.

- NC State official game day football autographed by coach Doeren

- NC State official game day football autographed by all of the athletes in attendance at the event

- Replica helmet autographed by Devin Leary

- Basketball autographed by Terquavion Smith

We want this to be a fun, informal get together. We want it to be an enjoyable event with much more personal interaction with the athletes than you'd normally get at a Meet the Pack Day.

Cost and Guests: (If you cannot attend you can have someone attend in your place according to the guidelines below)

$100 Members- No cost, up to 3 guests

$25 Members- $10 per person, up to 2 guests

$10 Members- $20 per person, 1 guest

Non-Elite, premium IPS members- $30 per person. This only gets you into the event, without food. Once all of the Elite member have eaten and if food remains, you can purchase a food ticket for $10. Children under 12 may accompany you for free. (Funds raised from the non-Elite members will be divided among the athletes in attendance)
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

PackFansXL
Thanks, Glass.
First Page Last Page
Page 31 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.