The Biden Administration..V3

517,620 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Steve Videtich said:

This is interesting to me because it here in SLC we have several refineries. There is also a huge ongoing debate regarding air quality in the valley. Now, part of the issue is that we live in a bowl which makes air quality a constant issue.

But, local PR wants everyone to drive less, carpool, Yada Yada. But, it's easy to see that the refineries are one of the main culprits of the issue. So why not take this opportunity to build new refineries with new technology that drastically cuts down on emissions from the existing refineries?

Wouldn't this appease both sides?
Quote:

Building a new refinery costs billions of dollars and takes years. For that investment to yield a decent return, domestic demand for gas and for diesel will have to be strong for quite some time to come.
A major refinery was planned for a remote section of Arizona back in 2005, but even that one was blocked by environmentalists per my understanding. There must be an opportunity to recoup the $B from the investment too.

See, this type of stuff is good fodder for people that just despise Democrats, me included…

I personally believe it's naive to think that radicals don't want a total destruction of the US system. They unfortunate part is that the current administration "appears" to be following their goal!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
Quote:

The Washington Post reports that:
Quote:

Biden officials are taking a second look at whether the federal government could send rebate cards out to millions of American drivers to help them pay at gas stations an idea they examined months ago before ruling it out. Aides had found that shortages in the U.S. chip industry would make it hard to produce enough rebate cards, two people familiar with the matter said. White House officials also fear there would be no way to prevent consumers from using them for purchases other than gasoline, according to another person familiar with the discussions. Even if the administration embraces the proposal, it would probably require congressional approval and face long odds among lawmakers wary of spending more money.

Spending more money to pump more cash into the economy is repeating the same mistakes this administration has repeatedly made. Forrest Gump is running the place. Stupid is ...
Steve Videtich
Appease the few, ignore the masses!
BBW12OG
Yeah... nothing to see here right lefties???

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
This is the best thing I've seen today. We should all take notice of how the Justices work together

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
PackFansXL
That was good. Thanks for sharing, hokie.
caryking
One of the best floor speeches ever given…. Some on here should listen for a simple understanding.

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/06/bidens-equity-diplomat-pushed-global-reparations-railed-against-electoral-college/

Quote:

Secretary of State Antony Blinken's appointee to a newly created racial-equity post called for reparations on an international scale and decried the Electoral College as a vestige of slaveholding America that must be purged, in messages posted to her Twitter account before she joined the Biden administration. The stances articulated in those tweets are likely to raise questions about the aims of the administration's fledgling agenda on diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility.
Biden's handlers continue their headline dash into racism fully supported by the US Government. Biden may be the most impeachment worthy POTUS of all time.
caryking
I heard tonight that the total number of illegals crossing the border, since Biden, is greater than the population of 23 states!!

That's insane!!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

I heard tonight that the total number of illegals crossing the border, since Biden, is greater than the population of 23 states!!

That's insane!!!
8,000 to 10,000 daily........#'s larger than a typical army brigade. Many are young military age males and are believed to be revolutionaries.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

That's insane!!!
8,000 to 10,000 daily........#'s larger than a typical army brigade. Many are young military age males and are believed to be revolutionaries.
lol ok
PackFansXL
Quote:

The number of migrants apprehended crossing the southern border hit a new record last month, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection data released on Thursday.

There were 239,416 migrant encounters at the border in May, surpassing the previous record of 235,478 encounters in April. The April number had surpassed March's total of 222,303 migrant encounters.
Each month surpasses the previous month. If it weren't for a judge blocking Biden's elimination of Title 42, all these folks would be staying.
TheStorm
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

The number of migrants apprehended crossing the southern border hit a new record last month, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection data released on Thursday.

There were 239,416 migrant encounters at the border in May, surpassing the previous record of 235,478 encounters in April. The April number had surpassed March's total of 222,303 migrant encounters.
Each month surpasses the previous month. If it weren't for a judge blocking Biden's elimination of Title 42, all these folks would be staying.
Most of them are anyway unfortunately...
hokiewolf
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

that's not what Title 42 does. Not having title 42 in place actually just helps the cartels more by increasing supple of people wanting to pay to cross into the US.

Title 42 was never a fix all for the border. It actually made things worse for people looking to get into the US
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

that's not what Title 42 does. Not having title 42 in place actually just helps the cartels more by increasing supple of people wanting to pay to cross into the US.

Title 42 was never a fix all for the border. It actually made things worse for people looking to get into the US

Made things worse for people looking to illegally get into the US.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

by worse meaning paying the cartels more money, yes.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

by worse meaning paying the cartels more money, yes.

I don't care.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Man, you still just don't get it, do you?
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

I get that until there are more avenues then crossing illegally or declaring amnesty that nothing is going to change at the border. Title 42 isn't some magic bullet that keeps all the illegals out. It just enriches the cartels greater and risks more loss of life.
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

I get that until there are more avenues then crossing illegally or declaring amnesty that nothing is going to change at the border. Title 42 isn't some magic bullet that keeps all the illegals out. It just enriches the cartels greater and risks more loss of life.

But it was the last shred of some control that we have at the border. I don't think anybody said it was a magic bullet.

I agree with you that there needs to be change in the world of gaining citizenship. But this free for all that we have now ain't it.
Werewolf

caryking
Werewolf said:

That is really good! If and when the country starts thinking this way, that will be the first step to recovery!

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Quote:

Of the migrants apprehended in May, 42 percent were deported under the Title 42 policy that allows border agents to immediately expel migrants due to the Covid pandemic.
hokie, I was just paraphrasing the article found here.
BBW12OG
Here you go lefties.....

What is the common theme on these clips? Got to keep that voting base together am I right?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
This story is back. Tucker covers the allegations by Ashley Biden, from her diary, that her father had inappropriate showers with her when she was a child.

The FBI raided Project Veritas for having a copy of this diary.

YouTube apparently keeps taking this video down. So here it is on Odysee.

Ho hum. I mean who cares if Joe Biden allegedly molested his own daughter, right? He's on video creeping on young girls and sniffing their hair. He does it right there inside of the Capital building, with everyone watching and knowing he is being filmed.

Because these elite Satanists think they can just get away with anything. It's a cabal of these types who dominate our entire society -- controlling most of the government, 99% of the media, academia, most big corporations, etc.

https://odysee.com/@ProjectVeritas:7/biden-diary-update-tucker-carlson%E2%80%99s:b
Werewolf

Unusual activity at the Vatican as reports break that Pope Francis may be about to resign.

Oh what so many don't know or understand....gonna rock their world.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Unusual activity at the Vatican as reports break that Pope Francis may be about to resign.

I think this is a good thing for all Christian's, whether Catholic or not. The Pope is a spokesperson for Christians, very much like Billy Graham was as well.

This Pope is not good! BTW, I'm not Catholic; however, he has been a poor representative, in my opinion, for Christians worldwide.

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Popes used to only get replaced after a death... now this would be two back-to-back to resign.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

I think this is a good thing for all Christian's, whether Catholic or not. The Pope is a spokesperson for Christians, very much like Billy Graham was as well.

This Pope is not good! BTW, I'm not Catholic; however, he has been a poor representative, in my opinion, for Christians worldwide.
Well, I guess we'll soon see if the prophecy of St. Malachy amounts to anything, not that I put any stock in it.
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

He's been a mixed bag in my opinion. I know where you're coming from in his stance against capitalism and such. You'll be hard pressed not to find a catholic leader that doesn't care grratly for the poor, and that leads them to speak out against things like capitalism and greed. Except when they are looking for a donation of course!

He also did the church no favors by not taking a stronger stand against the sexual misconduct scandals. I'm with you there. But, he's also added some thoughts that went against highly traditional catholic thinking, that in my opinion, were just more modern spins on the ideology.
Werewolf
I know this is somewhat the BIden Outrage thread but I think some of you might get some real perspective on some possibilities of what looms ahead ........not covered by the Corporate Media.

LEAKED: China's Plan to Attack USA by November & Reason for Shanghai Lockdown (JR Nyquist Interview) (rumble.com)

1 hr 40 min approx.
Civilized
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Why?
BBW12OG
You would ask that wouldn't you?

Do some research and answer your own question.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Why?

As Steve said earlier, he speaks in negative way about capitalism. It's unfortunate because capitalism has created wealth for some that has been used for good, like helping the poor. Also, he has been a supporter of the WHO and WEF. They are people that believe more in a top down approach to governance. It's the few (elites) that are the smart ones making decisions for the many.

Sounds like communism to me. Also, look at those elites in communist country's, they are typically the wealthiest in the entire lot. People like him, blindly follow those people, and that leads to more wealth gaps.

Civ, give your opinion…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Why?

As Steve said earlier, he speaks in negative way about capitalism. It's unfortunate because capitalism has created wealth for some that has been used for good, like helping the poor. Also, he has been a supporter of the WHO and WEF. They are people that believe more in a top down approach to governance. It's the few (elites) that are the smart once making decisions for the many.

Sounds like communism to me. Also, look at those elites in communist country's, they are typically the wealthiest in the entire lot. People like him, blindly follow those people, and that leads to more wealth gaps.

Civ, give your opinion…
Cary you are almost describing "blue states," cities and areas that have been controlled by the left for decades.....

Is that a coincidence?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 30 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.