The Biden Administration..V3

517,533 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was actually better financially during the Clinton years than I have been since
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

caryking
Glasswolf said:

I was actually better financially during the Clinton years than I have been since
That economy was good for awhile. Unfortunately, it too was a phony economy. It was built on the .com growth. Companies with over inflated Market Caps (Public Companies) and invested capital to businesses that never made a dollar.When it crashed, it crashed.

Remember, Cisco was in big trouble because they built up based on the .com economy. Those companies started falling and all that infrastructure became pennies on the dollar. Cisco had no new revenue!

There was one company that took the road less traveled. That was Amazon! All the analyst said: you have to go virtual with dang near everything. Bezos (don't really like the guy) said: we are going to build infrastructure. That he did!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oath-keeper-details-pre-jan-6-planning-pleads-to-seditious-conspiracy/ar-AAWVIgh
caryking
hokiewolf said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oath-keeper-details-pre-jan-6-planning-pleads-to-seditious-conspiracy/ar-AAWVIgh
If that story is told truthfully, then, he's a bad guy.

Edit: actually, I do know who this person is.. multiple articles have been written about him.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/stewart-rhodes-oath-keepers-missing-link-fbi-unindicted-co-conspirator/

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

That economy was good for awhile. Unfortunately, it too was a phony economy. It was built on the .com growth. Companies with over inflated Market Caps (Public Companies) and invested capital to businesses that never made a dollar.When it crashed, it crashed.

Remember, Cisco was in big trouble because they built up based on the .com economy. Those companies started falling and all that infrastructure became pennies on the dollar. Cisco had no new revenue!

There was one company that took the road less traveled. That was Amazon! All the analyst said: you have to go virtual with dang near everything. Bezos (don't really like the guy) said: we are going to build infrastructure. That he did!
You can also trace the beginning of today's catastrophic fiscal excesses back to 1998 when "Sheriff Al" Greenspan decided to rescue an economy that should have been allowed to collapse back then when the long term harm to the country would have been much less. Unfortunately, Al set a precedent for the Fed to get involved and create money for every little economic rough patch that came along thereafter.
Werewolf
Just gettin' started..........Elections have consequences; especially stolen ones as they can be catastrophic

Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Glasswolf said:

I'm triple vaccinated. I got them in my own. I don't feel they should have been mandatory. My company didn't mandate them but most of my general contractors did. The vaccine in my opinion is safe. I've had no side effects and I'm 62, overweight, high bp, pre diabetic, high cholesterol and I'm a smoker

Things is these are middle aged and older men making laws concerning a womens body. How would you feel if it was middle aged or older women making laws about a man's body?

And planned parenthood does good things. They aren't solely about abortions
So you buy into the argument that the child is part of the woman's body. I believe the child is growing in a host for a few months and the host should honor the life she participated in bringing into existence. A few months of inconvenience as a result of a choice she made is a small price to pay relative to the guilt of destroying another person's life in a violent process usually done for convenience.

Pro-lifers are fighting to protect the unborn child. The mother already relinquished her rights by having unprotected sex in 99% of all pregnancies.
LOL, no offense man, but if it wasn't clear before, you are a male. Born, 1849.

I'd like to watch you sit in on a debate with my wife's aunt. Trot those lines out, you might leave less a man, if you know what I mean, lol. z

I think abortion as a convenience is bad, but considering how I'd have promised to do just about anything the first time I was taken to the hospital with kidney stones, I'm not going to go tell a woman, "sorry dear, but you're a host, it was your decision, and you need to suck it up and deal with this relatively minor inconvenience".
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

"lots of great people just walking down to the Capitol".
wallstflynn
So what about the other 1%. Tough sh*t and deal with it?
wolfman18
Glasswolf said:

I hear that all the time.
packgrad
PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Glasswolf said:

I'm triple vaccinated. I got them in my own. I don't feel they should have been mandatory. My company didn't mandate them but most of my general contractors did. The vaccine in my opinion is safe. I've had no side effects and I'm 62, overweight, high bp, pre diabetic, high cholesterol and I'm a smoker

Things is these are middle aged and older men making laws concerning a womens body. How would you feel if it was middle aged or older women making laws about a man's body?

And planned parenthood does good things. They aren't solely about abortions
So you buy into the argument that the child is part of the woman's body. I believe the child is growing in a host for a few months and the host should honor the life she participated in bringing into existence. A few months of inconvenience as a result of a choice she made is a small price to pay relative to the guilt of destroying another person's life in a violent process usually done for convenience.

Pro-lifers are fighting to protect the unborn child. The mother already relinquished her rights by having unprotected sex in 99% of all pregnancies.
LOL, no offense man, but if it wasn't clear before, you are a male. Born, 1849.

I'd like to watch you sit in on a debate with my wife's aunt. Trot those lines out, you might leave less a man, if you know what I mean, lol. z

I think abortion as a convenience is bad, but considering how I'd have promised to do just about anything the first time I was taken to the hospital with kidney stones, I'm not going to go tell a woman, "sorry dear, but you're a host, it was your decision, and you need to suck it up and deal with this relatively minor inconvenience".
Nor would I but if this POTUS can call the Pro-life folks "really the most extreme political organization that's existed in American history", surely an average American can trivialize the magnitude of giving birth relative to the magnitude of viscously slaughtering one's own offspring. As has been shown, if the words are coming from the POTUS, they carry special significance and weight and should at least be plausible.
ncsualum05
Glasswolf said:

I was referring to respect and decorum. Yes I was still a kid but I do recall a very robust economy towards the end of the 90's. I was about 10 when Clinton got elected first time. I could not vote in the 2000 election b/c I turned 18 one month later.
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/05/bidens-thug-government/

Quote:

If Democrats and other Trump obsessives are really wondering why much of the country couldn't care less about the Capitol riot, they need look no further than the Biden administration's disgraceful response to the criminal leak of a draft Supreme Court opinion in the Dobbs abortion case, and to the intensifying threats from the radical Left that endanger the justices, their families, and the Court as an institution.

It is worse than a nonresponse. It is worse than a reckless response. The Biden administration and Democratic Party activists are complicit in the extortionate, norm-busting, burn-it-down id of the woke progressivism they extol.

It is thug government.

No, the Insurrection! will continue to elicit a collective American yawn because, this week shows yet again, the Democrats don't give a rat's ass about politically motivated violence, American institutions, or the Constitution.

Roe is not law. It is will to power disguised as law. Its survival in the face of challenges rooted in actual constitutional law has thus depended on extortion. Pro-life politicians have been slandered as misogynists who sought to enslave women (though now that "birthing persons" are, I'm assured, not necessarily women, this smear seems to have lost the plot at some point). Judicial nominees of Republican presidents, particularly nominees to the Supreme Court, have been subjected to vicious, relentless campaigns not just to malign but to destroy them. That's not hyperbole. As Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanaugh could tell you as Sam Alito could tell you this week, and Bob Bork could tell you if he were still with us the Left's objective has been to ruin their lives. Not just for the malicious satisfaction of laying enemies low, but more importantly for the in terrorem effect.

"I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh," the Democrats' Senate leader Chuck Schumer bellowed in June 2020 on the steps of the Supreme Court, as the justices heard argument in an abortion case. "You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions." In response, progressive activists roared. Because that is how the Roe abortion regime has been sustained. By intimidation. And let's be clear what intimidation means: by the real, omnipresent threat of politically motivated violence.

Democrats know what their "whirlwind" is. There is a reason why domestic terrorists of the radical Left were rewarded with coveted academic posts and public platforms. There is a reason Barack Obama, as an ambitious young progressive Democrat, saw advantage in debuting in the living room of former Weatherman terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. There is a reason "mostly peaceful protest" is the media's cynical code for progressive "demonstrations" i.e., threats, looting, rioting, mayhem, torching, etc. There is a reason why the Biden Justice Department depicts doofuses who merely paraded at the Capitol as if they were terrorist insurrectionists, but then gives sweetheart plea deals to radical leftist lawyers who firebomb an NYPD squad car, and a radical leftist who actually killed a man in burning down a Minneapolis pawnshop, during BLM's "mostly peaceful protests." There is a reason Democratic district attorneys drop charges against radical looters.

The reason is simple: When the political Left wants something badly enough, extortionate threats which are effective because they are frequently coupled with actual violence are always on the table. Democrats cannot condemn progressive political violence because it is deemed righteous, seen as devotion to the cause. Leftists who engage in violence are lionized, not condemned.

Finally, why is Biden lying? Because he believes it is in his and his party's electoral interests to do so. Biden knows his administration is a disaster. If Democrats have to run on his record in the 2022 midterms, and then, two years later, he or some presumably sentient substitute has to run on it, Democrats are going to be wiped out. Fearing this, they are desperately trying to fool the electorate, to cling to power based on an enormous lie.

In so doing, they are willing to risk the safety of the justices and the viability of an institution, the judicial department, without which the Constitution that Biden is sworn to defend cannot be preserved and protected.

That's why no one cares what the Left has to say about January 6. We already know the Capitol riot was an abomination. The only thing to be said in mitigation is that at least that display of "passion" was aberrational. With the leak and the intimidation campaign that has inexorably followed, Democrats are firmly within their long tradition.
McCarthy does an outstanding job of showing a long history of violent intimidation from Democrats is the problem for that political party. Well done, sir! I encourage everyone to read the entire piece. If you want to know how Conservatives feel about Progressives, this will explain it quite well.
caryking
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

If Democrats and other Trump obsessives are really wondering why much of the country couldn't care less about the Capitol riot, they need look no further than the Biden administration's disgraceful response to the criminal leak of a draft Supreme Court opinion in the Dobbs abortion case, and to the intensifying threats from the radical Left that endanger the justices, their families, and the Court as an institution.

It is worse than a nonresponse. It is worse than a reckless response. The Biden administration and Democratic Party activists are complicit in the extortionate, norm-busting, burn-it-down id of the woke progressivism they extol.

It is thug government.

No, the Insurrection! will continue to elicit a collective American yawn because, this week shows yet again, the Democrats don't give a rat's ass about politically motivated violence, American institutions, or the Constitution.

Roe is not law. It is will to power disguised as law. Its survival in the face of challenges rooted in actual constitutional law has thus depended on extortion. Pro-life politicians have been slandered as misogynists who sought to enslave women (though now that "birthing persons" are, I'm assured, not necessarily women, this smear seems to have lost the plot at some point). Judicial nominees of Republican presidents, particularly nominees to the Supreme Court, have been subjected to vicious, relentless campaigns not just to malign but to destroy them. That's not hyperbole. As Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanaugh could tell you as Sam Alito could tell you this week, and Bob Bork could tell you if he were still with us the Left's objective has been to ruin their lives. Not just for the malicious satisfaction of laying enemies low, but more importantly for the in terrorem effect.

"I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh," the Democrats' Senate leader Chuck Schumer bellowed in June 2020 on the steps of the Supreme Court, as the justices heard argument in an abortion case. "You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions." In response, progressive activists roared. Because that is how the Roe abortion regime has been sustained. By intimidation. And let's be clear what intimidation means: by the real, omnipresent threat of politically motivated violence.

Democrats know what their "whirlwind" is. There is a reason why domestic terrorists of the radical Left were rewarded with coveted academic posts and public platforms. There is a reason Barack Obama, as an ambitious young progressive Democrat, saw advantage in debuting in the living room of former Weatherman terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. There is a reason "mostly peaceful protest" is the media's cynical code for progressive "demonstrations" i.e., threats, looting, rioting, mayhem, torching, etc. There is a reason why the Biden Justice Department depicts doofuses who merely paraded at the Capitol as if they were terrorist insurrectionists, but then gives sweetheart plea deals to radical leftist lawyers who firebomb an NYPD squad car, and a radical leftist who actually killed a man in burning down a Minneapolis pawnshop, during BLM's "mostly peaceful protests." There is a reason Democratic district attorneys drop charges against radical looters.

The reason is simple: When the political Left wants something badly enough, extortionate threats which are effective because they are frequently coupled with actual violence are always on the table. Democrats cannot condemn progressive political violence because it is deemed righteous, seen as devotion to the cause. Leftists who engage in violence are lionized, not condemned.

Finally, why is Biden lying? Because he believes it is in his and his party's electoral interests to do so. Biden knows his administration is a disaster. If Democrats have to run on his record in the 2022 midterms, and then, two years later, he or some presumably sentient substitute has to run on it, Democrats are going to be wiped out. Fearing this, they are desperately trying to fool the electorate, to cling to power based on an enormous lie.

In so doing, they are willing to risk the safety of the justices and the viability of an institution, the judicial department, without which the Constitution that Biden is sworn to defend cannot be preserved and protected.

That's why no one cares what the Left has to say about January 6. We already know the Capitol riot was an abomination. The only thing to be said in mitigation is that at least that display of "passion" was aberrational. With the leak and the intimidation campaign that has inexorably followed, Democrats are firmly within their long tradition.
McCarthy does an outstanding job of showing a long history of violent intimidation from Democrats is the problem for that political party. Well done, sir! I encourage everyone to read the entire piece. If you want to know how Conservatives feel about Progressives, this will explain it quite well.
I kind of hope the world burns because of this ruling! A conservative should not be intimidated by their beliefs. Do what you believe in and let the world burn. Over time, we will get enough "True" conservatives in place to take care of the actions of a few!

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

It is thug government.

Lots of hypocrisy detailed in there.
Werewolf

Not just donkeys but establishment elephants too.
caryking
Werewolf said:

And not a single new dime for our southern border.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

When you elect politicians, you dont get solutions. When you elect people interested in actually legislating, then something will happen. Until then, there will never be a change because much like abortion, keeping the issue open lets the politicians fill their election coffers.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

When you elect politicians, you dont get solutions. When you elect people interested in actually legislating, then something will happen. Until then, there will never be a change because much like abortion, keeping the issue open lets the politicians fill their election coffers.
Sounds like you just described Trump...

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

No, I did not
PackFansXL
Biden just doubled down on his misinformation strategy regarding inflation. He makes Jimmy Carter look better every day. Oh Magoo, you've done it again.
TheStorm
PackFansXL said:

Biden just doubled down on his misinformation strategy regarding inflation. He makes Jimmy Carter look better every day. Oh Magoo, you've done it again.
I didn't watch, but I heard earlier this morning that he was going to "firmly" point the blame at the Republican legislators... is that pretty much what happened - or was it something else?
TheStorm
Glasswolf said:

The best I've ever been financially was during the four years under Trump... in fact, I'm still doing pretty well with what I am bringing in - but my money just doesn't go as far, and we often can't get "some" of the things that we've routinely consumed on a consistent basis, because of the supply chain issues (mostly created by the current Administration's policy decisions).

And it's only going to get worse unfortunately... I feel that I need to pad my pocket as much as possible before the entire thing falls apart.

To me, it actually feels like they've tanked the economy intentionally in a sense as a trade for jamming through as many hard core liberal reforms as possible with no regard to it's effect on the economy. Gas is the easiest one. That was right out of the gate.
PackFansXL
TheStorm said:

PackFansXL said:

I didn't watch, but I heard earlier this morning that he was going to "firmly" point the blame at the Republican legislators... is that pretty much what happened - or was it something else?
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/joe-bidens-preemptive-inflation-spin/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=homepage&utm_campaign=right-rail&utm_content=corner&utm_term=second

He blamed it on COVID, Russia, and Republicans. He of course is doing everything he can to reduce it and none of his policies are to blame. He is talking about it because the new CPI data will be released tomorrow. Will it remain above 8%?
cowboypack02
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

No, I did not
That doesn't describe any of our current electorate. This issue in this country is that we've moved away from the way that our government should be running. Here is how it works right now.

Executive Branch - President passes all kinds of executive orders to push through parts of his agenda because that's what we do now.

Legislative Branch - House and Senate don't actually pass laws and root for the executive branch to do whatever the party in power wants through executive fiat because it won't get passed through a vote

Judicial Branch - Make rulings based on preference as opposed to the actual written law and constitution.

The people who elect these idiots - Cheer all of this on because we think it'll benefit us somehow.

Here is what should actually happen.

Legislative Branch - Work through compromise to pass laws that are to the benefit of the country.

Executive Branch - Enforce the laws that the Legislative Branch has passed.

Judicial Branch - Rule on cases that come before them by following that law as laid out and the constitution

The people who elect these folks - Cheer because this is an actual sustainable form of governance.

Lets take the latest case that is causing an uproar in our country, abortion rights. The Supreme Court draft shows that the SC is going to overturn this and send it back to the states. Half of the country is screaming that women are losing their constitutional rights, but that just isn't the case. The original ruling created a right out of thin air. The right to an abortion is not in the constitution nor had the federal government passed a law for this. To me that means that the court originally ruled incorrectly per the way that our judicial system should work.

There is a remedy for this. The house and the senate can pass a law that makes abortion legal in all 50 states. Will it pass the house, absolutely. Will it pass the senate, absolutely not. When this happens either the legislative body of our country can come together, compromise, and then pass some form of this law...or they don't and if the people want this bad enough they can elect representatives that will make this law on a federal level.

Conversely, the states are fully within their rights to go through the same process on the state level. If California decides that they want to have abortion, then they have the right to pass a law to codify this and can operate per their law going forward. If Texas decides they don't want abortion, then they have the right to pass a law to that extent as well. In both instances if people in those states don't like it then the have the ability to elect someone to change that law, or they can move somewhere that more aligns with their worldview.

That is how this whole thing should work. The fact that we have moved away from this should be a very worrysome thing for everyone in this country.

Steve Videtich
PackFansXL said:

TheStorm said:

PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/joe-bidens-preemptive-inflation-spin/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=homepage&utm_campaign=right-rail&utm_content=corner&utm_term=second

He blamed it on COVID, Russia, and Republicans. He of course is doing everything he can to reduce it and none of his policies are to blame. He is talking about it because the new CPI data will be released tomorrow. Will it remain above 8%?

Meanwhile, they have full control of everything, by majority, but everything is still the fault of the Republicans and Trump. There are so many Costanza-isms with this administration is hilarious!
Werewolf
I'm a "Cowboy" too. 75% of the power and 50% of the money needs to be removed from DC and return it to the states. Each state can be a petri dish for the others to learn from. I actually prefer the states delegate to the local levels but that is not how its spelled out in the 10th amendment.......but a state could certainly legislate it.

We'll never rein in our Federal bureaucrats and politicians until we take our tax money and power away from them. Our Republic was 1st stolen from us in 1871 and certainly again in 1913. We're a people that have been "asleep at the wheel for far too long".
cowboypack02
Werewolf said:

I'm a "Cowboy" too. 75% of the power and 50% of the money needs to be removed from DC and return it to the states. Each state can be a petri dish for the others to learn from. I actually prefer the states delegate to the local levels but that is not how its spelled out in the 10th amendment.......but a state could certainly legislate it.

We'll never rein in our Federal bureaucrats and politicians until we take our tax money and power away from them. Our Republic was 1st stolen from us in 1871 and certainly again in 1913. We're a people that have been "asleep at the wheel for far too long".

You are absolutely correct on the money!

The federal government brought in 3.6 trillion in taxes last year. With 336 million people in this country the government took in about 10714.00 per person in this country last year. Politicians complain about people not making enough money all the time, but they never acknowledge all the money that is taken from everyone by the same government and then spend irresponsibly
cowboypack02
Inflation rate for April was 8.3%

If your curious about what this looks like historically you can look here; https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/historical-inflation-rates/

From a timeframe of what this past year looks like historically you can reference 1973-1982. Before that look at 1946-1948, and before that look at 1941, going even further back take a peek at 1930-1931...

ncsualum05
Is any democrat safe in 2022? Outside of Manhattan and San Francisco I mean. When will people learn anyway? My entire life democrats in power has led to a complete ****show. Clinton being the exception through some of his time... with a GOP controlled congress mind you.
hokiewolf
ncsualum05 said:

Is any democrat safe in 2022? Outside of Manhattan and San Francisco I mean. When will people learn anyway? My entire life democrats in power has led to a complete ****show. Clinton being the exception through some of his time... with a GOP controlled congress mind you.
A lot of democrats are safe in 2022 because of gerry mandering of congressional districts from both parties in the last few years.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

A lot of democrats are safe in 2022 because of gerry mandering of congressional districts from both parties in the last few years.

If one party undoes another party's districts, is that considered Gerry mandering?

Joe Biden
WarrenPeace
ncsualum05 said:

He was a moral **** show.
BBW12OG
WarrenPeace said:

ncsualum05 said:

He was a moral **** show.
Talking with morality with the MARXIST PARTY is laughable.... they are nothing but hypocrites.

Imagine if Conservatives were protesting in front of the liberal justices' homes. Hell, the lefties accused parents of being "domestic terrorists." And a few on here agreed with that sentiment.

The left has spiraled into everything they accuse the right of and worse. You have the "holier than thou" brow beaters that like to tell everyone else how to live their lives while the whole time insulting people who don't subscribe to the same way of thinking that they subscribe to.

Hypocrites. The entire damn low life lot of them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 12 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.