The Biden Administration..V3

528,952 Views | 7590 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by barelypure
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LOL. That post will be avoided like the plague...
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Sit back.... I got a few Senators and a Governor or 3 saying that they plan on "fighting like hell.."

Isn't that what chem said President Trump said in order to fire up the storming of the Capital?

I'm pretty sure it was.
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

This could be bad for the GOP as this will energize the Democratic base like nothing before. I hope I'm wrong
In light of the last 24 hours, I might have to amend my previous comment to say that if it is perceived that a Justice is perceived to have changed their vote due to the mob, or if the outright threats that have been made materialize, it's not just the Dem base that will be energized.
Never underestimate the lefts' absolutism and their desire for single party rule. They can snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory better than NCSU athletics. They prove it everyday.

What could be a bit of a positive for their MARXIST PARTY and desire for single-party rule in the United States will spiral out of control. They have zero legit messaging, zero discipline with those false flag messages and the ones they trot out to deliver whatever asinine messages they decide on often resemble something out of Ringling Brothers Circus in the late 60's!!

Yeah.... that ****show may work in the uber left NYC and California but on main street America how many people simply shake their heads and say.... "Damn...just damn....?"

Funny how the board lefties have all of a sudden disappeared. I guess they broke out their pink ***** hats, took off to D.C. and are currently screaming at the top of the lungs in front of the Supreme Court!!

Clowns.
Or we just don't give a basic crap what you say, post or think? I know I don't. But you are free to post as you wish. No one this low on the totem pole will stop you.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

This is going to be a continued effort from the left to create PR grenades towards the right, for the next 5-6 months. They have nothing to promote from their governance over the last 18 months. So, the only chance they have is to create a tsunami of bad PR towards the right to try and save their sorry asses. It's only going to get worse.
I think that is likely true. I mean....outside the terrible precedent (and perhaps illegal) this SC leak would be, do you blame them? They are dead in the water.

What I'll find more interesting....how over the top does the media go on the leak? I don't think they will....after all, it serves their interest. The media always wants leaks. Double down the fact that it also benefits their political motivation (80% anyway), I doubt the leak will get the negative reaction / hype it deserves
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Sit back.... I got a few Senators and a Governor or 3 saying that they plan on "fighting like hell.."

Isn't that what chem said President Trump said in order to fire up the storming of the Capital?

I'm pretty sure it was.
If they do say that, and some of their foolish minions storm the SC, then they'd deserve to be ousted from their leadership positions.
Goose/gander, and all that. LEADERS should be accountable for stupid and inflammatory comments, regardless of their party.
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

This could be bad for the GOP as this will energize the Democratic base like nothing before. I hope I'm wrong
In light of the last 24 hours, I might have to amend my previous comment to say that if it is perceived that a Justice is perceived to have changed their vote due to the mob, or if the outright threats that have been made materialize, it's not just the Dem base that will be energized.
Never underestimate the lefts' absolutism and their desire for single party rule. They can snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory better than NCSU athletics. They prove it everyday.

What could be a bit of a positive for their MARXIST PARTY and desire for single-party rule in the United States will spiral out of control. They have zero legit messaging, zero discipline with those false flag messages and the ones they trot out to deliver whatever asinine messages they decide on often resemble something out of Ringling Brothers Circus in the late 60's!!

Yeah.... that ****show may work in the uber left NYC and California but on main street America how many people simply shake their heads and say.... "Damn...just damn....?"

Funny how the board lefties have all of a sudden disappeared. I guess they broke out their pink ***** hats, took off to D.C. and are currently screaming at the top of the lungs in front of the Supreme Court!!

Clowns.
Or we just don't give a basic crap what you say, post or think? I know I don't. But you are free to post as you wish. No one this low on the totem pole will stop you.
Yeah... you may not care and that's great. You also can't refute anything I have posted can you? You couldn't the first go round when you lobbied to have me banned and eventually succeeded.

Tough when faced with the facts isn't it?

Glad you don't give a crap about a party you support that has been proven time and time and time again to be nothing but hypocritical liars that care only about power and subjugating their ideologies to create a one party rule.

Good job. Never change. You and those like you are going to make November and 2024 enjoyable.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
The greatest thing is regardless of who wins in 22 and 24 I will still wake up, go off to work, come home and enjoy my family and our lives! I won't die if a GOP candidate wins and you won't die if a democrat wins. Life goes on and always will.

BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

The greatest thing is regardless of who wins in 22 and 24 I will still wake up, go off to work, come home and enjoy my family and our lives! I won't die if a GOP candidate wins and you won't die if a democrat wins. Life goes on and always will.
Good....

But quite frankly I choose to be involved so I can guarantee the best life possible for myself and my family. Putting forth effort to educate oneself on issues, candidates and how they affect the lives of my loved ones is important enough to me to take time to do so.

I guess the people who think like you are one of the reasons we end up with the elected officials we do. That's not a personal dig at you it's the truth. If people don't research candidates we end up with Mad Maxine, the loon in Michigan and a congresswoman that married her brother.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
I research every person I vote for and when I can I help fund raise and help get people registered. Point is my life doesn't end if my candidate loses. I didn't vote for Trump but I supported him as president. And did Everything possible to get him out of office. Give me a republican with a brain and a pulse and I will seriously consider that candidate

BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

I research every person I vote for and when I can I help fund raise and help get people registered. Point is my life doesn't end if my candidate loses. I didn't vote for Trump but I supported him as president. And did Everything possible to get him out of office. Give me a republican with a brain and a pulse and I will seriously consider that candidate
LOL...wow... as I expected.

You are a partisan activist.

Quote:

"Give me a republican with a brain and a pulse and I will seriously consider that candidate" -Glasswolf 5/3/2022
Give me a democrat that doesn't play the victim card, values work over welfare giveaways, takes a stand on an issue and stays with it regardless of the political winds, doesn't play the race card every election cycle and then disappear during off years and I'll gladly hand over my unicorn farm that is managed by my team of pot'of'gold bearing Leprechauns.

Thanks for finally admitting to everyone what most of us already knew about you. I don't blame you for staying silent. You don't have any legitimate defense of this administration and the politicians you have helped put into office.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Here you go... is this an "insurrectionist?"

by the current definition, yes
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Quote:

"Give me a republican with a brain and a pulse and I will seriously consider that candidate" -Glasswolf 5/3/2022
Give me a democrat that doesn't play the victim card, values work over welfare giveaways, takes a stand on an issue and stays with it regardless of the political winds, doesn't play the race card every election cycle and then disappear during off years and I'll gladly hand over my unicorn farm that is managed by my team of pot'of'gold bearing Leprechauns.

Thanks for finally admitting to everyone what most of us already knew about you. I don't blame you for staying silent. You don't have any legitimate defense of this administration and the politicians you have helped put into office.
I'm not staying silent. I just don't care to get into a debate with you about anything including the weather. And for the record, I've never played the victim card, I've worked everyday for over 40 years. Welfare needs to come with drug test and limits and I've don't play the race card even though I grew up during segregation.

Steve Videtich
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Quote:

Welfare needs to come with drug test and limits

Agree with this 100%! I think this goes along with the discussion on abortion in the other thread, on getting people to take personal resoundingly for their choices.
packofwolves
"This MAGA crowd is really the most extreme political organization that's existed in American history, in recent American history," Biden told reporters at the White House, referring to Trump's "Make America Great Again" movement.

"This is the MAGA party now. … These guys are a different breed of cat," Biden said in Seattle earlier this month. "They're not like what I served with for so many years. And the people who know better are afraid to act correctly, because they know they'll be primaried."

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/04/biden-maga-extreme-political-organization-00029969

Maybe you should look in the mirror Joe. Pushing to allow boys/men in girls/womens bathrooms and locker rooms, allow boys/men to compete in womens sports, more handouts like free child care, free tuition, providing basic income, wide open border and flying illegal immigrants all around the country under the cover of darkness, promoting gender identity teaching to young children, supporting crt in schools, monitoring parents that voice concerns about crt teachings, free speech suppression under the disguise of disinformation. Proposing taxes on unrealized gains. Forgiving student loan dept when so many people worked hard to pay off their own dept. Going full steam ahead on green energy with no intermediate plan to get there. Can go on and on.

When was the last time conservative protestors went after far left or right senators like the left has done with Manchin and Sinema.
PackFansXL
packofwolves said:

"This MAGA crowd is really the most extreme political organization that's existed in American history, in recent American history," Biden told reporters at the White House, referring to Trump's "Make America Great Again" movement.

"This is the MAGA party now. … These guys are a different breed of cat," Biden said in Seattle earlier this month. "They're not like what I served with for so many years. And the people who know better are afraid to act correctly, because they know they'll be primaried."

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/04/biden-maga-extreme-political-organization-00029969

Maybe you should look in the mirror Joe. Pushing to allow boys/men in girls/womens bathrooms and locker rooms, allow boys/men to compete in womens sports, more handouts like free child care, free tuition, providing basic income, wide open border and flying illegal immigrants all around the country under the cover of darkness, promoting gender identity teaching to young children, supporting crt in schools, monitoring parents that voice concerns about crt teachings, free speech suppression under the disguise of disinformation. Proposing taxes on unrealized gains. Forgiving student loan dept when so many people worked hard to pay off their own dept. Going full steam ahead on green energy with no intermediate plan to get there. Can go on and on.

When was the last time conservative protestors went after far left or right senators like the left has done with Manchin and Sinema.
Joe Biden is the worst POTUS of all time and a despicable human being. He will utter any lie to push the extreme Progressive narrative.
hokiewolf
PackFansXL said:

packofwolves said:

Joe Biden is the worst POTUS of all time and a despicable human being. He will utter any lie to push the extreme Progressive narrative.
And he doesn't even have a cool brother who made his own beer
caryking
hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

packofwolves said:

no he doesn't... he does have a "cool" brother that knows to make money off his name...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

packofwolves said:

At least Jimmy meant well. He did a few good things which is why he no longer is perceived as the worst POTUS. He was also a much better human being than many of the leaders who followed him.
caryking
109B dollar trade deficit in the month of March. That's the first time we've eclipsed 100B in trade deficit ever!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Ripper
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

PackFansXL said:

packofwolves said:

no he doesn't... he does have a "cool" brother that knows to make money off his name...
Nope, just a grifter brother.
Glasswolf
Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Quote:

Agree with this 100%! I think this goes along with the discussion on abortion in the other thread, on getting people to take personal resoundingly for their choices.
As weird as this sounds, I am anti abortion. But I'm also pro choice. There isn't a man on this earth that wants the government to tell them what they can or can not do with their bodies, regardless. I believe adoption is the 1st answer but the cost of adoption needs some serious work. We would have adopted as many kids as we could have, mostly those aging out of the foster care system but the cost are stupid high.

Steve Videtich
Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Quote:

As weird as this sounds, I am anti abortion. But I'm also pro choice. There isn't a man on this earth that wants the government to tell them what they can or can not do with their bodies, regardless. I believe adoption is the 1st answer but the cost of adoption needs some serious work. We would have adopted as many kids as we could have, mostly those aging out of the foster care system but the cost are stupid high.

I think that's part of the problem maybe. It is crazy expensive for many. How many choose not to because they can't afford it.

I'm anti abortion as well, but I don't see how I or anyone else can tell a woman what they should do. I had a friend that was raped and had an abortion as a result. I don't see a way that I tell her she what she has to do.
cowboypack02
Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Quote:

You and I may not agree on a lot, but I do agree with you here.

I do not believe in abortion, but I do not believe that I should have the right to tell you what you can and can't do with your body. Looking at my child in pictures before she was born I don't see how anyone could go through something like that, and I firmly believe when we are judged people who make that choice will have to come to terms with their actions.

I also don't believe that abortion clinics, planned parenthood, or anything of the sort should be funded by the government. I also don't think that people should be getting tax breaks or money back from the government for having children.
Oldsouljer
Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Quote:

Interesting viewpoint. What's your position on vaccine mandates?
Glasswolf
Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Quote:

I'm triple vaccinated. I got them in my own. I don't feel they should have been mandatory. My company didn't mandate them but most of my general contractors did. The vaccine in my opinion is safe. I've had no side effects and I'm 62, overweight, high bp, pre diabetic, high cholesterol and I'm a smoker

Things is these are middle aged and older men making laws concerning a womens body. How would you feel if it was middle aged or older women making laws about a man's body?

And planned parenthood does good things. They aren't solely about abortions

Glasswolf
Here's the thing. I'm a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT. That doesn't mean I vote strictly on the side of democratic issues. I can take things from both parties and make my own judgements. Nothing the democrats want is 100% right and nothing the gop wants is 100% right. Most of the people posting here would never consider voting for another party regardless of their stance. I can and I have. I vote for the best candidate in my opinion

Oldsouljer
Glasswolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Quote:

I'm triple vaccinated. I got them in my own. I don't feel they should have been mandatory. My company didn't mandate them but most of my general contractors did. The vaccine in my opinion is safe. I've had no side effects and I'm 62, overweight, high bp, pre diabetic, high cholesterol and I'm a smoker

Things is these are middle aged and older men making laws concerning a womens body. How would you feel if it was middle aged or older women making laws about a man's body?

Safe, unsafe, irrelevant. The mandate is the only thing that matters. As for Roe, it is and always was a matter of misguided federal usurpation of legislative prerogative. And planned parenthood? They're the ancestral soul sister of KKK and its founder had similar goals where minorities are concerned. Just because Hitler made the trains run on time and brought Germany out of the Depression, isn't going to prompt me to say that he did some good things.
PackFansXL
Glasswolf said:

So you buy into the argument that the child is part of the woman's body. I believe the child is growing in a host for a few months and the host should honor the life she participated in bringing into existence. A few months of inconvenience as a result of a choice she made is a small price to pay relative to the guilt of destroying another person's life in a violent process usually done for convenience.

Pro-lifers are fighting to protect the unborn child. The mother already relinquished her rights by having unprotected sex in 99% of all pregnancies.
Steve Videtich
Glasswolf said:

Here's the thing. I'm a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT. That doesn't mean I vote strictly on the side of democratic issues. I can take things from both parties and make my own judgements. Nothing the democrats want is 100% right and nothing the gop wants is 100% right. Most of the people posting here would never consider voting for another party regardless of their stance. I can and I have. I vote for the best candidate in my opinion

It just seems that our candidates get worse and worse as the years go by, especially at the higher seats. It seems the actual good ones don't get beyond lower level seats if they're not willing to play the game.
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/pro-abortion-group-publicizes-conservative-supreme-court-justices-home-addresses-ahead-of-planned-protests/

Now the radical left plans to protest outside the homes of all the conservative justices. If Biden doesn't step up and call his side to act like adults, he should be embarrassed for his party, his nation, and his faith.
packofwolves
Mayorkas is grossly incompetent or a liar or both. He never has answers or doesn't know. He needs to go.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/04/mayorkas-says-he-didnt-know-jankowicz-called-hunter-biden-laptop-disinformation/

Steve Videtich
packofwolves said:

Mayorkas is grossly incompetent or a liar or both. He never has answers or doesn't know. He needs to go.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/04/mayorkas-says-he-didnt-know-jankowicz-called-hunter-biden-laptop-disinformation/

According to the democrats, ignorance is not incompetence.
Glasswolf
Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Quote:

Safe, unsafe, irrelevant. The mandate is the only thing that matters. As for Roe, it is and always was a matter of misguided federal usurpation of legislative prerogative. And planned parenthood? They're the ancestral soul sister of KKK and its founder had similar goals where minorities are concerned. Just because Hitler made the trains run on time and brought Germany out of the Depression, isn't going to prompt me to say that he did some good things.
That's your opinion

Glasswolf
Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

It just seems that our candidates get worse and worse as the years go by, especially at the higher seats. It seems the actual good ones don't get beyond lower level seats if they're not willing to play the game.
I heard a story once and let m start by saying, that when Bill Clinton was elected, and mind you I was a runner for DNC at the time, he and Hillary laid in bed their 1st night in the White House and laughed while looking at the ceiling that they had won. The office of the President is a power trip. We all need to pay attention to the people we elect to congress and senate

ncsualum05
Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

I heard a story once and let m start by saying, that when Bill Clinton was elected, and mind you I was a runner for DNC at the time, he and Hillary laid in bed their 1st night in the White House and laughed while looking at the ceiling that they had won. The office of the President is a power trip. We all need to pay attention to the people we elect to congress and senate
I'm sure most presidential couples lay there that first night in disbelief and a little natural high. Don't blame them for that.

I will say it does seem the office of the Presidency lost a lot of it's esteem and respect during the Clinton years. That was kind of the beginning of the end for decorum and eventually led us to the ****show we know today.
First Page Last Page
Page 11 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.