Tired of Censorship by Twitter - Try an Alternative Platform

23,270 Views | 302 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staged or false flag leak of govt so-called war docs to provide ammunition to do this.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Tucker was not willing to fall in-line with the "controlled opposition" narratives. We'll see how its spun..........

BREAKING: Tucker Carlson OUT at Fox News (msn.com)
caryking
Werewolf said:

Tucker was not willing to fall in-line with the "controlled opposition" narratives. We'll see how its spun..........

Anybody that is speaking out against the status quo, is going to be eliminated!
On the illegal or criminal immigrantsโ€ฆ

โ€œthey built the country, the reason our economy is growingโ€

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Anybody that is speaking out against the status quo, is going to be eliminated!
Correct.........reality hasn't set in for most, and unfortunately, many will refuse to come to terms with leaving the coziness of continuing inside the cozy matrix.
Werewolf
Some of my news sources could no longer be found on Rumble.com as of this weekend. I managed to find them on BItc$ute.com however. I think Bitc$ute.com is a European based platform.
hokiewolf
hahahah he cost his employer $787M.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Hokie, that is the dumbest thing I've heard you say... Tucker has asked questions about things that don't make sense, including:

• Ray Epps
  • Dominion Machines
  • Jan 6th videos
  • and, much more...

Perhaps, Tucker shouldn't do investigative journalism? I don't know... Sounds like 60 Minutes did a segment on Ray Epps, last night, and completely exonerated him... Isn't that interesting?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Tucker's last show ended with pizza eating. Funny coincidence that Trump was in Sarasota delivering pizza to the crowd and joining with them for some pizza.

hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, that is the dumbest thing I've heard you say... Tucker has asked questions about things that don't make sense, including:

• Ray Epps
  • Dominion Machines
  • Jan 6th videos
  • and, much more...

Perhaps, Tucker shouldn't do investigative journalism? I don't know... Sounds like 60 Minutes did a segment on Ray Epps, last night, and completely exonerated him... Isn't that interesting?
  • Ray Epps - It's been a couple of years now, if there was evidence that Ray Epps was anything but a rube, then it would have come to fruition.
  • Dominion Machines - I think a 787.7M lawsuit settlement clears up that there's nothing but a conspiracy theory with respect to voting machines and US elections.
  • Jan 6th Videos - Nah, he didn't really do any service other than to point out at times during a riot, people weren't really rioting, which I don't think anyone disputes.
  • and much more..... - Sure, he repeated a lot of talking points that Russia has presented out to the world to support their invasion of a sovereign country.

"Perhaps, Tucker shouldn't do investigative journalism?" - That's the thing, what Tucker did wasn't journalism, it was political punditry. It was the farthest from journalism that I can think of outside of Joy Reid and Al Sharpton - company I don't think you want to have as a TV punditry host.

His schtick was popular, yes, but that doesn't make it right, or have any journalistic traits what so ever.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

• Ray Epps
  • Dominion Machines
  • Jan 6th videos
  • and, much more...

• Ray Epps - It's been a couple of years now, if there was evidence that Ray Epps was anything but a rube, then it would have come to fruition.
  • Dominion Machines - I think a 787.7M lawsuit settlement clears up that there's nothing but a conspiracy theory with respect to voting machines and US elections.
  • Jan 6th Videos - Nah, he didn't really do any service other than to point out at times during a riot, people weren't really rioting, which I don't think anyone disputes.
  • and much more..... - Sure, he repeated a lot of talking points that Russia has presented out to the world to support their invasion of a sovereign country.

"Perhaps, Tucker shouldn't do investigative journalism?" - That's the thing, what Tucker did wasn't journalism, it was political punditry. It was the farthest from journalism that I can think of outside of Joy Reid and Al Sharpton - company I don't think you want to have as a TV punditry host.

His schtick was popular, yes, but that doesn't make it right, or have any journalistic traits what so ever.
Wow!!!

Hokie, that response tells me you have bought into the Conspiracy Theories propagated by the main stream media. Wow, just wow. All I can say isโ€ฆ

The bid and the ask is too far apart. So, somebody has to WIN!!! I pray that it's my belief.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

• Ray Epps
  • Dominion Machines
  • Jan 6th videos
  • and, much more...

Wow!!!

Hokie, that response tells me you have bought into the Conspiracy Theories propagated by the main stream media. Wow, just wow. All I can say isโ€ฆ

The bid and the ask is too far apart. So, somebody has to WIN!!! I pray that it's my belief.
At Fox News and all these other talk shows the hosts have to be ready to continually ratchet up their rhetoric, because these network's business models depends on continual audience outrage. But audiences eventually become inured and require new and more extreme input. That's the beauty in catering to the populists, there's always a crisis waiting to be exploited for ratings and money.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

• Ray Epps
  • Dominion Machines
  • Jan 6th videos
  • and, much more...

Wow!!!

At Fox News and all these other talk shows the hosts have to be ready to continually ratchet up their rhetoric, because these network's business models depends on continual audience outrage. But audiences eventually become inured and require new and more extreme input. That's the beauty in catering to the populists, there's always a crisis waiting to be exploited for ratings and money.
Ok

Joe Biden
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

• Ray Epps
  • Dominion Machines
  • Jan 6th videos
  • and, much more...

Tucker's show has never been considered to be strictly a news show. He's always been an opinion news journalist.........ALWAYs. Even back in his days as a contributor on CNN and on Crossfire.

Crossfire is an American nightly current events debate television program that aired on CNN from June 25, 1982 to September 12, 2005 and again from September 9, 2013 to August 6, 2014. The format was designed to present and challenge the opinions of a politically liberal pundit and a conservative pundit.
Werewolf
Listening to RAV's Shemane Nugent (Ted's wife) this AM and she's sharing that she's been banned on Twitter permanently. I've been banned permanently too...I can copy but I cannot retweet, like or forward. I'm not on board completely with Elon being above board and not having an agenda. Heading out to get the real word in a few minutes ....seated in the pew.
Werewolf
RFK Jr interview removed from YouTube. Facebook and YouTube censorship is extensive and consistently in the open now.

SHOCKING Names Dropped Connected To Epstein, Dems PANIC And Rush To Censor RFK Jr. (rumble.com)
Werewolf
Hey guys, some real news. Can we connect two dots?

Werewolf
Werewolf

Jack is right about this one thing whether he knows it or not:
We are watching the end of an empire.
[Their] empire.
No longer will the shadow cabal control the world with such an iron grip, enslaving subservient countries in debt and blackmail, and forcing never-ending wars that cost the world terrible suffering.
We are entering into a new era.
One way or another, shadow Babylon is falling.
America can be freed.
We still have a strong foundation despite the deep state's control over these decades.
The incredible, God-inspired constitution.
There is a future for the world after this.
A good one.

https://t.me/stormypatriotjoe21/20937

Telegram (https://t.me/stormypatriotjoe21/20937)
StormyPatriotJoe Channel
Werewolf
Most think Twitter is now a free speech platform. Not true, FBI and DHS continue to control the information and individual thought shared.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/01/09/very-revealing-supreme-court-refuses-to-permit-twitter-to-outline-scope-of-fbi-dhs-unlawful-domestic-surveillance/
Werewolf
Some here might need to do some deep dive study. Of course, you can sit on your hands and wait for the truth too.

Werewolf
By the way, X is not a fully free speech platform, it is censored too.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.