Tired of Censorship by Twitter - Try an Alternative Platform

23,710 Views | 302 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Werewolf
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/elon-musk-begins-layoffs-at-twitter-could-cut-workforce-by-50-percent-reports/
statefan91
Will be interesting to see how this progresses:
TheStorm
Oh, wow. Look what the cat drug back in... LOL.

Another "gotcha" moment, wish, or whatever there for you, huh?

That lawsuit will go absolutely nowhere as no one got fired without the compensation for the notice period... but it's funny that "that" would be what brings you back to post here after all that time.
Werewolf
hokiewolf
wolf howl
hokiewolf said:

Show me on the doll where the My Pillow guy hurt you.
packofwolves
statefan91 said:

Saw where they gave them 3 months of severence. That's not bad. Don't understand what the lawsuit can do given the severance. It is more than 2 months notice.
FlossyDFlynt
packofwolves said:

statefan91 said:

Saw where they gave them 3 months of severence. That's not bad. Don't understand what the lawsuit can do given the severance. It is more than 2 months notice.
Also, isnt California an at will employment state?
Wayland
Looks like the old verification system was even more arbitrary than I though. Back alley cash.

Werewolf

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/developing-facebook-meta-begin-large-scale-layoffs-week-thousands-employees-chopping-block/
Werewolf
Twitter employee laid off gets her 1st job interview. We get to sit in on the fun.........

Werewolf

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/11/18/massive-citizenfreepress-news-site-suspended-from-musks-twitter-for-sharing-video-of-obama-admitting-election-machine-exploits/

There have always had questions about Elon Musk by the MAGA movement.............not to mention possible shills like Lin Wood et al..
Werewolf
Twitter (https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1596250545877942272?s=19)
Andy Ng
@elonmusk @crimethinc As revenge for @elonmusk suspending violent extremist accounts on Twitter, #Antifa in Portland are organizing arson attacks on @Tesla locations tonight.
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/11/two-cheers-for-elon-musks-twitter/

TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Twitter (https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1596250545877942272?s=19)
Andy Ng
@elonmusk @crimethinc As revenge for @elonmusk suspending violent extremist accounts on Twitter, #Antifa in Portland are organizing arson attacks on @Tesla locations tonight.
I fervently scoured the news media the other day to read about the two sites that got attacked and for some reason, couldn't find anything...
Werewolf
Whatcha think Hoke…..should Biden Arrest or imprison Elon Musk….?

TheStorm
They ain't going to do **** ... except encourage the left to try to cancel him.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

They ain't going to do **** ... except encourage the left to try to cancel him.
Maybe that will be the extent, it's certainly been their MO
caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

Reading Twitter the last few days makes me realize way too many people take Twitter extremely seriously.
Yep, and at this point, the Dems still own the narrative there…. I agree, people are taking that narrative too seriously…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
hokiewolf
caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Reading Twitter the last few days makes me realize way too many people take Twitter extremely seriously.
Yep, and at this point, the Dems still own the narrative there…. I agree, people are taking that narrative too seriously…
7% of the US population
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
The left wanting to cancel Twitter is hilarious.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Anything the left accuses the GOP of they are already and have been doing it.

Look at the lefty clowns on here flagging posts and demanding that Conservative posters be banned and since this board leans Conservative some have even wanted it taken down.

Last time I checked The Water Cooler isn't required reading and there is an "ignore" feature for posters you don't want to have to read what they post.

Quite frankly that is a chicken shjt way of handling things. The only poster I have ever put on ignore is that clown Marco that does nothing but troll.

I even read Pinocchio's lies and BS claims!!

The left was in love with Twitter when it was their second leading social media platform and it was 95% DNC run. Funny how the "good for me but not for thee" mantra runs strong with the MARXIST PARTY!!

Maybe I should photoshop some fake donation receipts to Twitter to show my support for Elon Musk and the new direction he is taking Twitter...

Nah... that's a juvenile and lame ass way to try and make a point. And we know what type of low character individual does things like that!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

I feel like there has been a positive change from Twitter since Elon took over. Has he been perfect? Heck no but I don't think he aims to be. He's a really smart guy and I think he has done a good thing by dismantling much of the bloat of people who were in management. I also think it was good for him to let go of those who do share the same lean philosophy as he does. I think he screwed up the verification thing though." Which is an annoyance and not a fatal flaw.

I think a lot of those who use Twitter are not used to the type of process thinking that Musk uses, he's very much working while the airplane is flying, and I just think the majority of the world (and mainly the media) misunderstands the process thinks that Musk doesn't know what he's doing. I think they are wrong.

One positive I saw that may or maybe a correlation is that the past two mass shooting incidents didn't get near as much hysteria on line as has happened in the past. I think that has a lot to do with the undoing of on aided progressive ideology within Twitter by Musk so far, and that a real good thing.
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Look at the lefty clowns on here flagging posts and demanding that Conservative posters be banned and since this board leans Conservative some have even wanted it taken down.

Last time I checked The Water Cooler isn't required reading and there is an "ignore" feature for posters you don't want to have to read what they post.

Quite frankly that is a chicken shjt way of handling things. The only poster I have ever put on ignore is that clown Marco that does nothing but troll.

The left was in love with Twitter when it was their second leading social media platform and it was 95% DNC run. Funny how the "good for me but not for thee" mantra runs strong with the MARXIST PARTY!!

Maybe I should photoshop some fake donation receipts to Twitter to show my support for Elon Musk and the new direction he is taking Twitter...

Nah... that's a juvenile and lame ass way to try and make a point. And we know what type of low character individual does things like that!!!
There haven't been any post flagged on the WC that I've seen in over 3 months. Actually there have been more flagged post on the premium sports forums lately.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

I feel like there has been a positive change from Twitter since Elon took over. Has he been perfect? Heck no but I don't think he aims to be. He's a really smart guy and I think he has done a good thing by dismantling much of the bloat of people who were in management. I also think it was good for him to let go of those who do share the same lean philosophy as he does. I think he screwed up the verification thing though." Which is an annoyance and not a fatal flaw.

I think a lot of those who use Twitter are not used to the type of process thinking that Musk uses, he's very much working while the airplane is flying, and I just think the majority of the world (and mainly the media) misunderstands the process thinks that Musk doesn't know what he's doing. I think they are wrong.

One positive I saw that may or maybe a correlation is that the past two mass shooting incidents didn't get near as much hysteria on line as has happened in the past. I think that has a lot to do with the undoing of on aided progressive ideology within Twitter by Musk so far, and that a real good thing.

Agreed. I don't know enough about, nor really care about, the verification process. I expect issues as it pertains to any technology when change is implemented. Look at how often you have to update your phone to fix something.

I just saw Jim Carey is leaving too. Hahahaha. Such idiocy that they all want to cancel it because it will no longer be a leftist echo chamber.
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

There haven't been any post flagged on the WC that I've seen in over 3 months. Actually there have been more flagged post on the premium sports forums lately.

Ever since sf91 left. Interesting.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Agreed. I don't know enough about, nor really care about, the verification process. I expect issues as it pertains to any technology when change is implemented. Look at how often you have to update your phone to fix something.

I just saw Jim Carey is leaving too. Hahahaha. Such idiocy that they all want to cancel it because it will no longer be a leftist echo chamber.
It really is interesting, these folks seem to repeating the same folly as the right wing alternative sites, where only the far wing joins you, and you lose the center who stays with the popular platform. I suspect the majority of Twitter users are unbothered by anything Musk is doing and are probably happy to rid far left progressives from showing up on their timelines.
Werewolf
Restoring Public Trust......Tucker w/ Jason Whitlock.........Jason opines as to the impact upon American's opinions as a result of our controlled social media. They should have also included in their discussions the narratives of Corporate Media. The term is gaslighted and almost all American's plugged in to the tell lie vision are to some extent.

Glasswolf
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

I don't keep up with who's left or who's here. I do know the name calling needs to stop
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

TheStorm
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

The one that got his 3 year old jabbed as soon as it became available... and his other 2 young children as well.

He'll pop back up when he has something leftward-friendly to post.
caryking
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

That's not True Glass. I flagged a post last week. I can't remember what it was; however, I thought it was fairly egregious…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Watching some clips of Coporate Media outlets advising its listeners of the dangers of TWITTER COVID misinformation.

Earth TO Sieve........Earth To Hoke.........Earth to Kim

They'll never listen.......they never will........Don McLean must have been clairvoyant.
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.