The Biden Administration

430,083 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

I think Trump ran a bad campaign as well.

But you're wrong on pretty much the rest of it. Biden.... didn't even run a campaign. He was way worse b/c he was invisible.

Fraud most definitely happened and it definitely impacted the election. To what extent we won't know but it was made possible by taking all our election laws and throwing them out the window in Nov in the name of COVID. Between all the reports and witnesses of all the different nefarious activities this country is a disgrace to be where it is. The election was close no doubt.... it has to be for fraud to even work. There were 3 states that combined had 44,000 votes that separated the presidency. It is absolutely plausible that with millions of mail in votes, reports of pollwatcher intimidation and being forced out, no signature verification or matching, duplicating ballots during processing, stopping counts in the middle of the night only to pick back up in odd hours of the morning, and I could go on and on.

There were thousands of affidavits and probably 100+ people that testified in hearings. All of this was overshadowed by Powell and Wood peddling their BS conspiracies which ultimately undermined the real cases. Combine that with a court system that is too scared to act, a media along with internet that covers it up, a corrupt DOJ that will not even look into it..... well there you go.

Future elections should not allow mail ins anymore... each state needs to follow its old laws and many are actually reforming their laws as we speak.
How can anyone who thinks we had significant election irregularities think Trump ran a bad campaign?

To quote HRC on Bengazi... What difference does it make?
Trump should have won handily over Biden, but he made to many campaign mistakes.
What mistakes do you think he made?
The first debate was a pretty big one.
You know that polling showed the opposite of your assertion. Yes, the major network polling showed something different, however, Rasmussen showed a dead heat with a slight bump to Trump. Actually, a few others that will tell you the details of their sample did as well.

So, the question is still open.... what mistakes did Trump make?

He acted like COVID was a fake news joke, didn't inspire confidence in his handling of the pandemic or its economic impacts, and lost key support of middle-class, suburban and independent voters.

His re-election hinged completely on confidence in the Trump economy. When Americans lost confidence in it he lost the election. Americans weren't willing to put up with his BS unless the economy was humming.
You know Fauci was giving him early guidance. In fact, Fauci said, mask were not needed. Fauci also fought tooth and nail with several of the key people on "NOT" shutting down China to the US.

I would also argue that the COVID stuff was so politicized by the media, he couldn't get a chance. As president, he should have inspired people and not speak gloom and doom, as he did.

BTW, the economy hummed just fine, all things considering. It's exactly why the resurgence is happening right now. Biden can only screw things up, as he is in the process of doing (you want examples?).

Now, you've given these platitudes, in your response; however, you haven't stated an example to debate...
My memory on Dr. Fauci early in the Covid-19 discussion was that he did the best he could for the US and the World without stepping on Donald Trump's toes (as best as possible). Did he know everything there was to know about the disease or how to help humans live? No one did! He was just one of the best options for ideas and had been for years. AF had to work with the Trump administration and do the best he could for everyone.

Jan. 28 - March 26, 2020 - Anthony Fauci's comments / 8.38 video

May 5 - Dr. Fauci Dismisses COVID-19 Conspiracy Theories, Talks Vaccines in Interview

I actually agree with you here....the difference is it that this got used politically against Trump. Fauci got a pass on being wrong because we were just learning about it but Trump got hammered for the same reason.
I agree with you, Cowboy.

I think, if you look at the early days, people in the Whitehouse all knew about this virus. They still know today; however, they were careful to call it what it is. The CCP Virus!!! Now, Trump called it the China Virus and basically got ridiculed, for doing so.

The points that need to be looked into are:

• Was Fauci doing "Gain of Function" research? - The data says he was. Obama made him quit.
  • Did Fauci route dollars to the Wuhon Lab for the "Gain of Function" research? The evidence says he did.

Fauci will, of course, will spin or deflect the points...
hokiewolf
So what exactly did Trump gain politicaly for calling the virus the "China virus"?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

So what exactly did Trump gain politicaly for calling the virus the "China virus"?
I'm not sure I care what he did or didn't gain politically. I don't think that's important. You might; however, political expediency is something most politicians use to keep themself in office. That's a far bigger issue to me.

Now, I think he should have used the term CCP Virus instead. The evidence shows that the virus came out of the Wuhon Lab, regardless of what the WHO says. Was it an accident? I don't know and that is what needs to have a global investigation on, if we can get honest people doing one...

Read about Dr. Li-Meng Yan. She is very outspoken on the virus subject. BTW, why would Twitter suspend her account?
IseWolf22
Does the National Debt still matter? Good video here if you can spare 15 minutes.

ciscopack

cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

But you're wrong on pretty much the rest of it. Biden.... didn't even run a campaign. He was way worse b/c he was invisible.

Fraud most definitely happened and it definitely impacted the election. To what extent we won't know but it was made possible by taking all our election laws and throwing them out the window in Nov in the name of COVID. Between all the reports and witnesses of all the different nefarious activities this country is a disgrace to be where it is. The election was close no doubt.... it has to be for fraud to even work. There were 3 states that combined had 44,000 votes that separated the presidency. It is absolutely plausible that with millions of mail in votes, reports of pollwatcher intimidation and being forced out, no signature verification or matching, duplicating ballots during processing, stopping counts in the middle of the night only to pick back up in odd hours of the morning, and I could go on and on.

There were thousands of affidavits and probably 100+ people that testified in hearings. All of this was overshadowed by Powell and Wood peddling their BS conspiracies which ultimately undermined the real cases. Combine that with a court system that is too scared to act, a media along with internet that covers it up, a corrupt DOJ that will not even look into it..... well there you go.

Future elections should not allow mail ins anymore... each state needs to follow its old laws and many are actually reforming their laws as we speak.
How can anyone who thinks we had significant election irregularities think Trump ran a bad campaign?

Trump should have won handily over Biden, but he made to many campaign mistakes.
You know that polling showed the opposite of your assertion. Yes, the major network polling showed something different, however, Rasmussen showed a dead heat with a slight bump to Trump. Actually, a few others that will tell you the details of their sample did as well.

He acted like COVID was a fake news joke, didn't inspire confidence in his handling of the pandemic or its economic impacts, and lost key support of middle-class, suburban and independent voters.

His re-election hinged completely on confidence in the Trump economy. When Americans lost confidence in it he lost the election. Americans weren't willing to put up with his BS unless the economy was humming.
You know Fauci was giving him early guidance. In fact, Fauci said, mask were not needed. Fauci also fought tooth and nail with several of the key people on "NOT" shutting down China to the US.

I would also argue that the COVID stuff was so politicized by the media, he couldn't get a chance. As president, he should have inspired people and not speak gloom and doom, as he did.

BTW, the economy hummed just fine, all things considering. It's exactly why the resurgence is happening right now. Biden can only screw things up, as he is in the process of doing (you want examples?).

Now, you've given these platitudes, in your response; however, you haven't stated an example to debate...
My memory on Dr. Fauci early in the Covid-19 discussion was that he did the best he could for the US and the World without stepping on Donald Trump's toes (as best as possible). Did he know everything there was to know about the disease or how to help humans live? No one did! He was just one of the best options for ideas and had been for years. AF had to work with the Trump administration and do the best he could for everyone.

May 5 - Dr. Fauci Dismisses COVID-19 Conspiracy Theories, Talks Vaccines in Interview

I actually agree with you here....the difference is it that this got used politically against Trump. Fauci got a pass on being wrong because we were just learning about it but Trump got hammered for the same reason.

I think, if you look at the early days, people in the Whitehouse all knew about this virus. They still know today; however, they were careful to call it what it is. The CCP Virus!!! Now, Trump called it the China Virus and basically got ridiculed, for doing so.

• Was Fauci doing "Gain of Function" research? - The data says he was. Obama made him quit.
  • Did Fauci route dollars to the Wuhon Lab for the "Gain of Function" research? The evidence says he did.

Anthony Fauci wants your grand-kids to live a long and fruitful life! He wishes the same for his!

"Tony is phenomenally devoted and especially proud of his family, whom, in my opinion, gives him more satisfaction than anything else in life," Gallin said.

That was confirmed when a writer for The Scientist asked Fauci "What's your idea of a good time?"

His response: "Being with my wife and children and eating fried calamari, drinking a glass of wine and fishing."

Introducing Fauci as the winner of the Association of American Physicians George M. Kober Medal in 2007, Dr. John Gallin described him as wise and caring.

"He knows the names of the janitors, elevator operators and animal caretakers. They all love and respect Tony Fauci because he talks with them, never at them. Tony Fauci is the kind of person you know you can call upon whenever you have a need, no matter what that need is," Gallin said.

He added, "And where do all these wonderful traits come from? I believe they come from his strong upbringing that instilled the importance of family."

caryking
ciscopack said:

cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

Anthony Fauci wants your grand-kids to live a long and fruitful life! He wishes the same for his!

"Tony is phenomenally devoted and especially proud of his family, whom, in my opinion, gives him more satisfaction than anything else in life," Gallin said.

That was confirmed when a writer for The Scientist asked Fauci "What's your idea of a good time?"

His response: "Being with my wife and children and eating fried calamari, drinking a glass of wine and fishing."

Introducing Fauci as the winner of the Association of American Physicians George M. Kober Medal in 2007, Dr. John Gallin described him as wise and caring.

"He knows the names of the janitors, elevator operators and animal caretakers. They all love and respect Tony Fauci because he talks with them, never at them. Tony Fauci is the kind of person you know you can call upon whenever you have a need, no matter what that need is," Gallin said.

He added, "And where do all these wonderful traits come from? I believe they come from his strong upbringing that instilled the importance of family."

That's great! I would hope all people would do the same. That doesn't change the fact he may have killed (ok, that's unproven) a bunch of people funding "Gain of Fuction" research at the Wuhon Lab.
tuffy1006

ciscopack said:

cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

That's great! I would hope all people would do the same. That doesn't change the fact he may have killed (ok, that's unproven) a bunch of people funding "Gain of Fuction" research at the Wuhon Lab.
so irritating people still believe this lab bullcrap. You have absolutely attempted to take the attention away from the vicious wet markets where animals are abused in the most inhumane ways possible.

This was a chance for the truth about these wet markets to come to light, but you mind bogglingly dumb Trump supporters wont stop with your absolutely STUPID conspiracy theories. SMH.

Same morons that think Sandy Hook was a "false flag".
tuffy1006
BBW12OG said:

tuffy1006 said:

BBW12OG said:

Damn man.......you have a bad day or something?

Sandy Hook happened. Fact.

WHO officials purposely mislead the world on the origins of the virus.

You lefties are too caught up in your own self righteousness and hatred toward anything other than your marching orders from your SOCIALIST PARTY masters to even listen to anything other that what the MSM propagandists tell you.

The smug condescending tone of your posts pretty much sums up all of your party right? You just generalized about the Conservatives so I figured I'd return the favor comrade. Enjoy what appears to be one miserable life.
my socialist party? I'm not a democrat(or a republican)...I know how to think for myself(but with some common sense).

btw this is where you Trump morons alienate everyone you dont agree with. You call everyone that disagrees with you a "leftie". I'm far from a leftie. I'm pretty sure a leftie wouldnt like me(anymore than a righty though...there are other things in life than righties and lefties.) Fall in line though if that's your goal.
Sure you do. In two posts you insulted half the country but like with many of your comrades you "claim" to not be a lefty.

You know all about falling in line right comrade? Keep goose stepping to whatever talking points you get off your MSM propaganda stations and the rest of us will keep laughing when you say you have no political affiliation. You may not have a box checked on a registration but you and I both know what you are!
lol you are stuck in the 1960's.

My political affiliation really doesnt matter. But if you must know, I'm Libertarian. Which unfortunately is equal to being an NC State fan....aint never gonna win **** of significance.

and btw, not everyone that voted for Trump is a "Trump supporter". I understand many people held their nose to vote for Trump simply because the choice of Biden and Trump is like a choice of Arsenic and Mustard gas. Many people I'm sure held their nose and voted for Biden too. So, no I'm not insulting half the country, just the Trump diehards like some of you on here.

and to be honest, I could give two ****s who I insult. You Trump supporter rednecks are no better than the greasy grimy libs that you claim to hate. You're really two peas in a pod.
Just remember you voted for a guy that just back in 2014 claimed to be a liberal.

Trump: "I identify more as a democrat"

you voted for a guy that said he identifies more as a democrat, and now it comes as a surprise to you that he threw the election back to a democrat? Trump was so effing bad, he lost to Joe freaking Biden....you can claim election fraud all you want, but that ******bag just said he identifies more as a democrat. SO in your conspiracy theory world...Dont you find that a bit odd??? I certainly do. Trumps job was to break the republican party apart like no other and be so freaking bad as president that Biden/Harris had the easy path and so would future democrats. There's a conspiracy for you. The guy you support(ed) did that. But that doesn't fit your fantasy does it???

Thanks to a guy in the Republican Party that said he identifies more as a Democrat, the democrats are in charge of all facets of government. If that aint fishy, I dont know what is.
tuffy1006
BBW12OG said:

Triggered on a Tuesday......

Funny you claim that we "rednecks" are conspiracy theorists and I just had to read your BS post twice because I was laughing so hard the first time.

Sorry if one of us "rednecks" stole your girl back in the day. Maybe learn from it and try not to be such a condescending........fill in the blank.......

I won't stoop to your level. You do you. The rest of us a laughing our ass off at you and your rants this morning.
whatever gets you thru these tough times.

and btw no i dont believe what I posted, it's just as ridiculous as your theory. But maybe more probable lol
hokiewolf
I'm definitely not a conspiracy theorist but I do find it hard to believe that this virus jumped from bats to humans without some sort of lab modification. Now, I don't think the lab released this virus on purpose, but what makes the most sense to me is that there was some sort of missed protocol within the lab and the virus got out.
tuffy1006
hokiewolf said:

I'm definitely not a conspiracy theorist but I do find it hard to believe that this virus jumped from bats to humans without some sort of lab modification. Now, I don't think the lab released this virus on purpose, but what makes the most sense to me is that there was some sort of missed protocol within the lab and the virus got out.
viruses have jumped species all through time. This is nothing new.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

I posted an article on here In the last couple of weeks that I'll try to find and re-post. Really balanced take on the origins of COVID-19. Some credence to the prospect of it coming out of a lab and it's clear that the origins are still unclear.

Occam's razor also applies here though. There didn't need to be some sort of lab mistake and coverup or a government conspiracy for it to jump from bats to humans. The simplest and most likely possibility is the wet market theory or transmission directly from bat to a human.

The way that's historically happened, and why it so often happens in China, is the proximity of pigs to humans. Pigs are virus translators in that they act as an intermediary between viruses carried in other animals, especially birds, and humans. Humans very often cannot catch viruses directly from birds for instance but can catch them from pigs. Pigs living close to humans ingest avian viruses and then transmit to human hosts.

Bats often don't even need that intermediary (swine) though. I'm not sure if it's true about bats everywhere but bats in China carry hundreds of different coronaviruses and all manner of people come into contact with bat feces. Direct transmission from bats to humans is easier than from birds to humans and there is abundant opportunity for it in China for sure.
ncsualum05
hokiewolf said:

You are correct. For some reason our media doesn't want to talk about that. And we seem to be more concerned with China than our own here by the powers that be these days. But... a coronavirus has never been a global pandemic before. They've never been contagious enough to do that. Most pandemics in past have been influenza based. In fact coronaviruses aren't even as prevalent or widespread as rhinoviruses in your standard colds that go around. SARS 1 did not spread far at all before containment. MERS was the same... infected very few people before containment. Viruses in animals are hard to transition to humans and when they do they don't carry the genetic make up to spread so easily. SARS Cov 2 was clearly something modified or different to be able to do what it did and given my logic plus reports on recent US report regarding the lab safety regulations plus China lying and covering up I've deduced that when performing their dangerous gain of function research they created a super coronavirus and it escaped from their lab infecting their workers first and then the general population in Wuhan. China being evil and soulless made sure they silenced anyone trying to speak out and created their own origin story while covering up evidence. Also on top of that they knew they were screwed so they decided that if they were going to suffer then everyone was b/c they needed to regain power they had lost... .SOOOOO.... shut down domestic but keep wide open international flights from Wuhan. They knew what would happen several months before it transpired.
Glasswolf
Next time a post is flag on this thread it's getting locked. It's real easy and I'm talking to the usual suspects and some new ones, Be civil without the insults, homophobic name calling
caryking
Glasswolf said:

Next time a post is flag on this thread it's getting locked. It's real easy and I'm talking to the usual suspects and some new ones, Be civil without the insults, homophobic name calling
Glass, I agree with your post! I know I have crossed the line and you, Glass, have called me in account. I think Tuffy really crossed the line with some of his comments above. He doesn't realize that insults are taken with a grain of salt. Everyone considers the source. He is who he is. Now, I think we have had very constructive (and hard) conversations in this thread. I would hate to see it go away...

I would like to see comments being flagged kept intact. Glass, you could respond by saying something like the following:

tuffy1006
You Trump supporter rednecks are no better than the greasy grimy libs that you claim to hate. You're really two peas in a pod.

Glasswolf
Tuffy, this comment is way out of bounds. Please correct it!

At that point, Tuffy has a choice. Correct it or be suspended for a few days.

I think that is the first time I've been called a redneck. I've always wanted to be considered a redneck; however, my persona doesn't match the redneck profile (at least, that's what my yankee friends tell me)
caryking
tuffy1006 said:

ciscopack said:

cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

so irritating people still believe this lab bullcrap. You have absolutely attempted to take the attention away from the vicious wet markets where animals are abused in the most inhumane ways possible.

This was a chance for the truth about these wet markets to come to light, but you mind bogglingly dumb Trump supporters wont stop with your absolutely STUPID conspiracy theories. SMH.

I think what is the most irritating is that people aren't truly saying the truth. The former CDC director said it came from the Wuhon Lab. BTW, I have spoken to a person, at Harvard Medical School, that has looked directly at the virus, through a scope... He said he has no doubt it was man made!

Right now, I lean on that information more than any other information so far.
tuffy1006

tuffy1006 said:

ciscopack said:

cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

I think what is the most irritating is that people aren't truly saying the truth. The former CDC director said it came from the Wuhon Lab. BTW, I have spoken to a person, at Harvard Medical School, that has looked directly at the virus, through a scope... He said he has no doubt it was man made!

lol well I know a guy that goes to Princeton that said it wasnt lab made. So there lmao
caryking
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

I posted an article on here In the last couple of weeks that I'll try to find and re-post. Really balanced take on the origins of COVID-19. Some credence to the prospect of it coming out of a lab and it's clear that the origins are still unclear.

Occam's razor also applies here though. There didn't need to be some sort of lab mistake and coverup or a government conspiracy for it to jump from bats to humans. The simplest and most likely possibility is the wet market theory or transmission directly from bat to a human.

The way that's historically happened, and why it so often happens in China, is the proximity of pigs to humans. Pigs are virus translators in that they act as an intermediary between viruses carried in other animals, especially birds, and humans. Humans very often cannot catch viruses directly from birds for instance but can catch them from pigs. Pigs living close to humans ingest avian viruses and then transmit to human hosts.

Bats often don't even need that intermediary (swine) though. I'm not sure if it's true about bats everywhere but bats in China carry hundreds of different coronaviruses and all manner of people come into contact with bat feces. Direct transmission from bats to humans is easier than from birds to humans and there is abundant opportunity for it in China for sure.
Civ, I'm not sure we will ever determine the true origins of this virus. China is very closed and use, what appear to be, propaganda with every word.

My belief (unscientific) is the following:

• Wuhon Lab was doing "Gain of Function" research
  • The virus was either released as a test Bio-Weapon or accidentally release. We will never prove what happened
  • If it was a Bio-Weapon, we will never know
  • Now, if it ended up in the wet market (one mile from the Wuhon Lab), by accident, I don't think we will ever know

Why would a country, (really CCP government, not the people) that steals a ton of our IP, be willing to speak the truth on this subject? I don't think we will ever know!
caryking
tuffy1006 said:

tuffy1006 said:

ciscopack said:

cowboypack02 said:

ciscopack said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

lol well I know a guy that goes to Princeton that said it wasnt lab made. So there lmao
So, there you go... that sounds like you want to try and figure out who has the biggest... I'll restate myself more clearly, I'm leaning on that information, from Harvard, until other information comes out that suggest something different.

Also, don't be petty...
caryking
ncsualum05 said:

You are correct. For some reason our media doesn't want to talk about that. And we seem to be more concerned with China than our own here by the powers that be these days. But... a coronavirus has never been a global pandemic before. They've never been contagious enough to do that. Most pandemics in past have been influenza based. In fact coronaviruses aren't even as prevalent or widespread as rhinoviruses in your standard colds that go around. SARS 1 did not spread far at all before containment. MERS was the same... infected very few people before containment. Viruses in animals are hard to transition to humans and when they do they don't carry the genetic make up to spread so easily. SARS Cov 2 was clearly something modified or different to be able to do what it did and given my logic plus reports on recent US report regarding the lab safety regulations plus China lying and covering up I've deduced that when performing their dangerous gain of function research they created a super coronavirus and it escaped from their lab infecting their workers first and then the general population in Wuhan. China being evil and soulless made sure they silenced anyone trying to speak out and created their own origin story while covering up evidence. Also on top of that they knew they were screwed so they decided that if they were going to suffer then everyone was b/c they needed to regain power they had lost... .SOOOOO.... shut down domestic but keep wide open international flights from Wuhan. They knew what would happen several months before it transpired.
I agree with your bolded point. How it got out? We may never know... Everything else, sounds like a good summary to me. Unfortunately, again, we may never know...
TheStorm
So someone flags BBW's post and it gets taken down?!? That's how it works here now? Wonder what happens when one of your lefty friend's posts get flagged?

Incredible.
tuffy1006

Glasswolf said:

Glass, I agree with your post! I know I have crossed the line and you, Glass, have called me in account. I think Tuffy really crossed the line with some of his comments above. He doesn't realize that insults are taken with a grain of salt. Everyone considers the source. He is who he is. Now, I think we have had very constructive (and hard) conversations in this thread. I would hate to see it go away...

I would like to see comments being flagged kept intact. Glass, you could respond by saying something like the following:

tuffy1006
You Trump supporter rednecks are no better than the greasy grimy libs that you claim to hate. You're really two peas in a pod.

Glasswolf

I think that is the first time I've been called a redneck. I've always wanted to be considered a redneck; however, my persona doesn't match the redneck profile (at least, that's what my yankee friends tell me)
LMAO
tuffy1006
BBW and pineknoll, dirty libtards trying to censor me.
caryking
tuffy1006 said:

Glasswolf said:

tuffy1006

Glasswolf

LMAO
Tuffy, you probably need to sit this one out...
tuffy1006
TheStorm said:

So someone flags BBW's post and it gets taken down?!? That's how it works here now? Wonder what happens when one of your lefty friend's posts get flagged?

Incredible.
you should boycott.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Incredible.
Of course Glass took my posts down. He can't have one of his own being called out. It is what it is. As long as he and his cronies are moderating from the left we can expect to get this type of treatment.

Censorship of Conservatives has become the norm here. If I had said 1/4 of what Tuffy said today you bet your sweet ass I'd been banned.

"Good for me but not for thee...."
tuffy1006
** poppin' popcorn **
caryking
tuffy1006 said:

TheStorm said:

Incredible.
you should boycott.
Now, that sounds like a woke person....

Tuffy, do you agree with all the boycotting/canceling, or whatever is going on, being done by the likes of: MLB, Delta, Coke, etc...
caryking
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Incredible.
Of course Glass took my posts down. He can't have one of his own being called out. It is what it is. As long as he and his cronies are moderating from the left we can expect to get this type of treatment.

Censorship of Conservatives has become the norm here. If I had said 1/4 of what Tuffy said today you bet your sweet ass I'd been banned.

"Good for me but not for thee...."
BBW, I agree with you; so, that's why I offered up to Glass a new way of monitoring. Hopefully, everyone will chime in and either A) support what I asked or B) say you don't agree and come up with an alternative.

This standard way of operating is all too familiar in todays world...
caryking
tuffy1006 said:

tuff, I haven't flagged any post recently; however, I do think your shtick is over the top. For whatever reason, you appear to just argue and call people names without having a reasonable debate... I'm confident you are more mature that that, right?
Glasswolf
TheStorm said:

Incredible.
No someone flagged Tuffy's post so I took them all down. Notice I mentioned the usual suspects and some knew ones. No it was not BBW's post.

The only thing I cannot tell is who flagged what unless some poster blows my inbox up with complaints which is almost every day.
caryking
Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Incredible.
No someone flagged Tuffy's post so I took them all down. Notice I mentioned the usual suspects and some knew ones. No it was not BBW's post.

The only thing I cannot tell is who flagged what unless some poster blows my inbox up with complaints which is almost every day.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could self regulate?

I know I have struggled with that from time to time...
Glasswolf

tuffy1006 said:

tuff, I haven't flagged any post recently; however, I do think your shtick is over the top. For whatever reason, you appear to just argue and call people names without having a reasonable debate... I'm confident you are more mature that that, right?
Every single one of you for the most part do nothing but argue and call people names and it's getting old. I've stayed off this board for the most part but when you wake up and you have 10 messages filled with complaints someone has to act.

All the moderation I do for the most part is check the registrations 3 - 4 times a day and ban all the russian bots, (14 verified russian bot sites just today) the sites selling male enhancement and online gambling sites.
Glasswolf

Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Incredible.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could self regulate?

I know I have struggled with that from time to time...
James is the majority owner of this site. He set the guidelines that the moderators need to follow. We don't just ban someone that has a posting history or edit them on our own whim. There's only been one poster that is legit permabanned
ncsualum05

ncsualum05 said:

I agree with your bolded point. How it got out? We may never know... Everything else, sounds like a good summary to me. Unfortunately, again, we may never know...
There was definitely some intentional act with the global release. You're right that we'll never know about the lab but the same instincts/ research that lead me to my previous post also lead me to believe that it was not a bio weapon. It certainly became a weapon of chaos but as far as killing people it mostly attacked and killed elderly and overweight people. If China truly wanted to release a bio weapon I'm sure they have stuff they're working on that would do far worse to many stronger and healthier people. And we probably are too.
First Page Last Page
Page 17 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.