Election Interference/Fraud

271,998 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
acslater1344
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pineknollshoresking said:

acslater1344 said:

Is it really a big surprise that Trump and his flunky followers have zero grace in defeat? Of course not!

It's like a football team that loses 38-17 and *****es about the refs being the only reason they lost. Shut the **** up, line up and shake hands like an adult.
mighty adult of you...

Thank you!
caryking
acslater1344 said:

acslater1344 said:

Is it really a big surprise that Trump and his flunky followers have zero grace in defeat? Of course not!

It's like a football team that loses 38-17 and *****es about the refs being the only reason they lost. Shut the **** up, line up and shake hands like an adult.
mighty adult of you...

Thank you!

And... you're welcome!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Dmax95

Anyone surprised lol?
caryking
Let's bring this one to the current page...

Classic!!!

Joe Biden
caryking
Dmax95 said:

Anyone surprised lol?

Nope!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Keep it up libs... it's coming....
Dmax95
They won't. They'd have to open themselves up to to discovery.
Pacfanweb

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

BTW, I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary. I did not like Trumps antics (funny, huh). As he became President and when I saw the all out war against him, I started to support him more.

I have said this before: This country needed and continues to need a mouthpiece that's as bold as his (like it or not). I believe we are so misled by the media, the establishment GOP, the Democrats that no one would have been able to navigate though it...

Through it all, look at the positive accomplishments that have happened.
See, I don't even disagree with that. He was kind of a breath of fresh air compared to most politicians.

But it's worn thin, and he hasn't learned anything. He simply lashes out at anyone who disagrees with him.

Literally, if he claimed the sun rises in the west and someone corrected him, he'd fire them or tweet about how stupid they were.
Basically, as with anybody in your life... you take the good with the bad. I fight in my support as I believe the good outweighs the bad!!!!

That's fair enough, I have no problem with that at all. I was okay with it until the results of the election came in. There's nothing to fight with this. This has gone way over the line.
The people have spoken and he is trying to go against the will of the people. That's the line that you simply cannot cross.

But that's simply false. There was massive and obvious voter fraud for Biden.

Every one knows this - it's simply a matter of who is honest about it and who isn't.

Once again, if that was the case, why did Trump not present evidence of that in the courts? You keep saying it's so obvious, yet every single example anybody has ever put up has been debunked and proven to be BS. Continuing to claim there was fraud with zero evidence, does not make it so.

Pacfan, do you really believe all these people that have come forward with some issue is just flat out lying? Trump is not calling these people to lie... or, do you believe he did? You did say he is lying seven out of ten times he post...

Whether the evidence is presented in court, or not, for whatever reason (including the court not having hearings), that still doesn't make these people a lier.

I think you have to delineate your thoughts:

• People making accusations and writing them down in affidavits - are they lying?
  • The court proceedings moving forward and ruling how they do - It is what it is...

I think it is very misguided to think all these people are just lying about this. That would be the most massive fraud w
e've ever seen. Are you really saying that?

Some of them are lying, yes. Some of them are just wrong. Either way, what they are saying is almost 100% not true. I will leave out a small little bit of a % of them that could possibly be right, but there's no evidence at all that there was any massive fraud. I'm sure there's always a little bit here and there, but there was no more in this election than there was in any other, and it did not affect the outcome.

All of it has proven to be either hearsay with no way to back it up, outright wrong, or just someone saying they believe this or that happened. A lot of them, actually. Someone signing an affidavit that says they believe there was fraud is nothing. That has literally been what some of them said.
Of the ones who actually claimed they saw something, I am unaware of any of them that have not been debunked as either wrong or at least inaccurate... Whether it was by choice or they just didn't know.

Regardless, there has been no evidence presented to a court anywhere that was legit. It's all either been hearsay or speculation, or lawsuits that were basically unlawful and got dismissed.

pacfan, you continue to amaze me how you know what's in the heart and mind of other people. The absolutism you have should be used for something better than you currently do. Whatever job you have, I am confident you can use your powers for something better.
Never have claimed such.

Again, all the things you responded to here, as I said, were proven to be hearsay or outright false.

Remember the "they had suitcases of ballots in Georgia" claim? Yep, false. They were proven to be in the exact same type of cases as all the rest of the ballots. Yet you can still find people making that claim.

I don't need to know what's in someone else's heart. I know what they've presented in court....and it's all been BS. Once that's happened, you can come on pretty strong with the "it's all BS" claims.

Things like this:
"The judge said the hundreds of pages of affidavits and declarations the plaintiffs submitted as evidence of fraud were "only impressive for their volume," and said Powell's lawsuit was "void of plausible allegations that Dominion voting machines were actually hacked or compromised."

She literally filed a claim in court that said there was massive election fraud with ZERO evidence of such fraud.
Nothing.

But Trump claims "fraud". Someone makes up a meme claiming someone saw fraud. It's a total lie, but it gets posted somewhere, and the Trump fans make it go viral and just accept it as fact.

I could literally make up a meme right now and say something like "A Democratic party bigwig has admitted to Feds that they rigged the election", put it on a cool-looking meme format, post it on some right-wing message board and it would make the rounds.
And that's exactly what has been happening. People making things up, getting the Trump base all riled up about the fraud that didn't happen, and here we are: A formerly-respected lawyer like Sidney Powell is filing claims in court with zero evidence. Just affidavits of "people that feel there was fraud", and complete BS analysis from a former Army mechanic that was supposedly in intelligence. Except he wasn't. Ever.

That's about the crux of it.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

BTW, I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary. I did not like Trumps antics (funny, huh). As he became President and when I saw the all out war against him, I started to support him more.

I have said this before: This country needed and continues to need a mouthpiece that's as bold as his (like it or not). I believe we are so misled by the media, the establishment GOP, the Democrats that no one would have been able to navigate though it...

See, I don't even disagree with that. He was kind of a breath of fresh air compared to most politicians.

But it's worn thin, and he hasn't learned anything. He simply lashes out at anyone who disagrees with him.

Literally, if he claimed the sun rises in the west and someone corrected him, he'd fire them or tweet about how stupid they were.
Basically, as with anybody in your life... you take the good with the bad. I fight in my support as I believe the good outweighs the bad!!!!

That's fair enough, I have no problem with that at all. I was okay with it until the results of the election came in. There's nothing to fight with this. This has gone way over the line.
The people have spoken and he is trying to go against the will of the people. That's the line that you simply cannot cross.

Every one knows this - it's simply a matter of who is honest about it and who isn't.

Once again, if that was the case, why did Trump not present evidence of that in the courts? You keep saying it's so obvious, yet every single example anybody has ever put up has been debunked and proven to be BS. Continuing to claim there was fraud with zero evidence, does not make it so.

Pacfan, do you really believe all these people that have come forward with some issue is just flat out lying? Trump is not calling these people to lie... or, do you believe he did? You did say he is lying seven out of ten times he post...

Whether the evidence is presented in court, or not, for whatever reason (including the court not having hearings), that still doesn't make these people a lier.

• People making accusations and writing them down in affidavits - are they lying?
  • The court proceedings moving forward and ruling how they do - It is what it is...

I think it is very misguided to think all these people are just lying about this. That would be the most massive fraud w

Some of them are lying, yes. Some of them are just wrong. Either way, what they are saying is almost 100% not true. I will leave out a small little bit of a % of them that could possibly be right, but there's no evidence at all that there was any massive fraud. I'm sure there's always a little bit here and there, but there was no more in this election than there was in any other, and it did not affect the outcome.

All of it has proven to be either hearsay with no way to back it up, outright wrong, or just someone saying they believe this or that happened. A lot of them, actually. Someone signing an affidavit that says they believe there was fraud is nothing. That has literally been what some of them said.
Of the ones who actually claimed they saw something, I am unaware of any of them that have not been debunked as either wrong or at least inaccurate... Whether it was by choice or they just didn't know.

Regardless, there has been no evidence presented to a court anywhere that was legit. It's all either been hearsay or speculation, or lawsuits that were basically unlawful and got dismissed.

pacfan, you continue to amaze me how you know what's in the heart and mind of other people. The absolutism you have should be used for something better than you currently do. Whatever job you have, I am confident you can use your powers for something better.

Remember the "they had suitcases of ballots in Georgia" claim? Yep, false. They were proven to be in the exact same type of cases as all the rest of the ballots. Yet you can still find people making that claim.

Are you talking about the cases that came out from under the table in the middle of the night?

And, why is the Wisconsin court tell the Trump supporting legal team to dig through the ballots to find the ones that doesn't follow the law?

And, why did a judge give the Trump legal team the ability to do a full audit of the machines in Maricopa County, Arizona?

Both of those happen this week.

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Are you talking about the cases that came out from under the table in the middle of the night?

And, why is the Wisconsin court tell the Trump supporting legal team to dig through the ballots to find the ones that doesn't follow the law?

And, why did a judge give the Trump legal team the ability to do a full audit of the machines in Maricopa County, Arizona?

You sure about that? Got a link?

And yes, those are the suitcases I am talking about. It didn't happen like you said it did, and like was claimed, but yes that's what I'm talking about
Willies1
F Trump and what he has done to divide this country.
SupplyChainPack
Willies1 said:

F Trump and what he has done to divide this country.

Trump divided this country? Hilarious!
SupplyChainPack

Read it:

https://spectator.us/reasons-why-the-2020-presidential-election-is-deeply-puzzling/

It's just not possible that this happened without large scale fraud - which is exactly what happened.
Wolfpackrich1
If you notice pacfanweb they ask you if you think those people who signed those affadivts are lieing. When you tell them that courts give it no merit because there has no evidence proving it. They ignore that. Just like the ignore when those seem reports are proven to be lies.
What they do though is move on to the next lie.
But here is some truth for them

Joe Biden will be the 46th President of the United States on January 20th 2021.

And Trump will be added to a short list of horrible one term presidents.
Wolfpackrich1
I read your piece there was not one piece of evidence in that read so it is just noise from a sore loser.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

You sure about that? Got a link?

And yes, those are the suitcases I am talking about. It didn't happen like you said it did, and like was claimed, but yes that's what I'm talking about
I'll get better links.. watch this one for an understanding as I may have misspoke on who gets to do what in Wisconsin...

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
Not sure what he's talking about. There was no decision in a Wisconsin court that went Trump's way.

Yesterday:

Wisconsin Supreme Court tosses Trump election lawsuit

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/wisconsin-supreme-court-tosses-trump-election-lawsuit-74717684

Dmax95

Dominion please sue others for defamation Discovery in court wouldn't go well.
SupplyChainPack

Read it:

https://spectator.us/reasons-why-the-2020-presidential-election-is-deeply-puzzling/

It's just not possible that this happened without large scale fraud - which is exactly what happened.
SupplyChainPack
Also,

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-stunning-revelations-of-dominion-fraud-alleged-from-antrim-county-audit-gop-yawns

----------------------

"We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results," Ramsland said in his preliminary report.

"The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified," he added.

----------------------------------------
ciscopack

ciscopack said:

Dmax95 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

You guys need to quit quoting rich. He is a hack and I've ignored him. My suggestion is to ignore as well. He adds no value to any conversation and really is just a troll at best....

Pretty much, exactamundo. Roll with Trump and that's what you get. I can't believe smart people can't see it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with fighting for what you believe in but do it honestly or close to it anyway. Many of those judges are Republican; the Supreme Court is full of them. Many of the election officials that Trump fought with blatant lies are Republican. If something is done wrong and you know it..you have some evidence that stands up in court.

Trump is FOS!...as a Christmas turkey
You do realize these very people are saying the same thing about you!
You do realize I'm talking about Trump and his habitual lies and not about anyone's politics?

Mar-a-Lago doesn't want Trump living there! He signed the agreement just like the rest of the rich members in the 90's when he needed to raise funds; members can only stay there 21 days per year and not more than 7 days in a row. He tried to build a dock there in 2018 and he told Palm Beach that the Secret Service requested that he do so and then he retracted that statement. The helicopter pad; Palm Beach wants that gone when he's no longer President.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago neighbors don't want him to move there.

Trump Is Trying to Wriggle Out of Past Deals That Prohibit Him From Residing at Mar-a-Lago
caryking
ciscopack said:

ciscopack said:

Dmax95 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

You guys need to quit quoting rich. He is a hack and I've ignored him. My suggestion is to ignore as well. He adds no value to any conversation and really is just a troll at best....

Pretty much, exactamundo. Roll with Trump and that's what you get. I can't believe smart people can't see it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with fighting for what you believe in but do it honestly or close to it anyway. Many of those judges are Republican; the Supreme Court is full of them. Many of the election officials that Trump fought with blatant lies are Republican. If something is done wrong and you know it..you have some evidence that stands up in court.

Trump is FOS!...as a Christmas turkey
You do realize these very people are saying the same thing about you!
You do realize I'm talking about Trump and his habitual lies and not about anyone's politics?

Mar-a-Lago doesn't want Trump living there! He signed the agreement just like the rest of the rich members in the 90's when he needed to raise funds; members can only stay there 21 days per year and not more than 7 days in a row. He tried to build a dock there in 2018 and he told Palm Beach that the Secret Service requested that he do so and then he retracted that statement. The helicopter pad; Palm Beach wants that gone when he's no longer President.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago neighbors don't want him to move there.

Trump Is Trying to Wriggle Out of Past Deals That Prohibit Him From Residing at Mar-a-Lago
Cisco, neighbors in NYC don't want him there either. He owns the damn place. He can do want he wants, right? By the way, I know people in Palm Beach that welcome him with open arms. Do you know people there that don't?

Quit reading the news!!!

Joe Biden
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Not sure what he's talking about. There was no decision in a Wisconsin court that went Trump's way.

Yesterday:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/wisconsin-supreme-court-tosses-trump-election-lawsuit-7471768
Te court ruled, not on merit; rather on Laches...

Definition of laches

negligence in the observance of duty or opportunityspecifically
undue delay in asserting a legal right or privilege

The dissent from the three justices was extremely telling... I'll find and provide that to you. I'll also find the other ruling in the court from another complaint. That one ruled in the President's favor.

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

Also,

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-stunning-revelations-of-dominion-fraud-alleged-from-antrim-county-audit-gop-yawns

----------------------

"We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results," Ramsland said in his preliminary report.

"The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified," he added.

----------------------------------------
Y'all STILL quoting that lie of a "forensics report"?

The one by: "cybersecurity analyst Russell James Ramsland Jr. of Allied Security Operations Group, a firm whose representatives have provided analyses and affidavits for lawsuits brought by Trump allies, falsely alleging voter fraud and election irregularities"?

The same Ramsland who: "In another, filed in support of a federal lawsuit in Michigan, he made inaccurate claims about voter turnout in various municipalities, misstating them as much as tenfold."

The same Ramsland who doesn't know the difference between Michigan and Minnesota?

Again, no matter how many times or an inaccurate report gets posted and reposted, it's still not true.
Pacfanweb

Pacfanweb said:

Yesterday:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/wisconsin-supreme-court-tosses-trump-election-lawsuit-74717684

just not true. he is telling you that...
What's not true? The most recent court case in Wisconsin was dismissed. That's a fact, and a matter of record.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Yesterday:

What's not true? The most recent court case in Wisconsin was dismissed. That's a fact, and a matter of record.
The court ruled, not on merit; rather on Laches...

Definition of laches

The dissent from the three justices was extremely telling... I'll find and provide that to you.

Here is the dissent:

In the case now before us, a significant portion of the public does not believe that the November 3, 2020, presidential election was fairly conducted. Once again, four justices on this court cannot be bothered with addressing what the statutes require to assure that absentee ballots are lawfully cast. I respectfully dissent from that decision. I write separately to address the merits of the claims presented. The Milwaukee County Board of Canvassers and the Dane County Board of Canvassers based their decisions on erroneous advice when they concluded that changes clerks made to defective witness addresses were permissible. And, the Dane County Board of Canvasserserred again when it approved the 200 locations for ballot collection that comprised Democracy in the Park. The majority does not bother addressing what the boards of canvassers did or should have done, and instead, four members of this court throw the cloak of laches over numerous problems that will be repeated again and again, until this court has the courage to correct them. The electorate expects more of us, and we are capable of providing it. Because we do not, I respectfully dissent.

I'll also find the other ruling in the court from another complaint. That one ruled in the President's favor.

https://law.justia.com/cases/wisconsin/supreme-court/2020/2020ap000557-oa.html

Joe Biden
caryking
It keeps changing...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-election-irregularities-prompt-deeper-investigation-by-oversight-panel

Joe Biden
IseWolf22
SupplyChainPack said:

Read it:

This is pretty poor, surface level analysis from someone who looked at the data trying to justify their pre-conceived opinion.

"President Trump received more votes than any previous incumbent seeking reelection. He got 11 million more votes than in 2016, the third largest rise in support ever for an incumbent. By way of comparison, President Obama was comfortably reelected in 2012 with 3.5 million fewer votes than he received in 2008."
As you've pointed out, national vote totals (popular vote) don't matter. But 20 million more people voted in 2020 than 2016 and Trump's 2016 win was with a minority of the popular vote. There were also less 3rd party voters and Biden captured more of those.

"Trump grew his support among black voters by 50 percent over 2016. Nationally, Joe Biden's black support fell well below 90 percent, the level below which Democratic presidential candidates usually lose"
Biden got 87% of the black vote, that is just shy of 90%, not well below. He made up for it with white voters.

"With 60 percent or less of the national Hispanic vote, it is arithmetically impossible for a Democratic presidential candidate to win Florida, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico."
The Hispanic populations in those states do not vote the same way. Cubans vs. Mexicans, Puerto Rican's, etc. have always voted differently and are distributed disproportionally across the states. Trump gained ground with Cubans, and rural Hispanics in places like Texas. The numbers were worse for him elsewhere.

"Midwestern states Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin always swing in the same direction as Ohio and Iowa, their regional peers. Ohio likewise swings with Florida."
Populations shift over time. Nothing is "always" in politics, particularly with Trump who shifted traditional coalitions. Urban and suburban voters shifted toward Biden while rural voters shifted toward Trump.

"Victorious presidential candidates, especially challengers, usually have down-ballot coattails; Biden did not."
We've discussed this before. Plenty of suburban Republicans didn't like Trump, but voted the generic Republican down ballot. Or moderate voters that wanted Biden, but didn't want Democrats to also have the house/senate. This is actually a point against fraud. If there was fraud, they would have pushed down ballot Democrats as well.

"Another anomaly is found in the comparison between the polls and non-polling metrics. The latter include: party registrations trends; the candidates' respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate."
Data for "digital trends" has only been a thing pundits put stock in since 2008. As for enthusiasm, this ignores the fact that while Trump's base loves him, even more hate him. Many people voted against Trump rather the for Biden.

Pacfanweb

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Yesterday:

Definition of laches

The dissent from the three justices was extremely telling... I'll find and provide that to you.

Here is the dissent:

In the case now before us, a significant portion of the public does not believe that the November 3, 2020, presidential election was fairly conducted. Once again, four justices on this court cannot be bothered with addressing what the statutes require to assure that absentee ballots are lawfully cast. I respectfully dissent from that decision. I write separately to address the merits of the claims presented. The Milwaukee County Board of Canvassers and the Dane County Board of Canvassers based their decisions on erroneous advice when they concluded that changes clerks made to defective witness addresses were permissible. And, the Dane County Board of Canvasserserred again when it approved the 200 locations for ballot collection that comprised Democracy in the Park. The majority does not bother addressing what the boards of canvassers did or should have done, and instead, four members of this court throw the cloak of laches over numerous problems that will be repeated again and again, until this court has the courage to correct them. The electorate expects more of us, and we are capable of providing it. Because we do not, I respectfully dissent.

I'll also find the other ruling in the court from another complaint. That one ruled in the President's favor.

You're ignoring the fact that none of them say they actually thought there was any legitimate evidence.

So you're hanging your hat on ONE court being divided? lol

They upheld the law, end of story. They made the correct decision. A loss is a loss, whether by 1 point or 20.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Yesterday:

Definition of laches

Here is the dissent:

You're ignoring the fact that none of them say they actually thought there was any legitimate evidence.

They upheld the law, end of story. They made the correct decision. A loss is a loss, whether by 1 point or 20.

Pacfan, you would do yourself a service by "NOT" being so damn dogmatic. All I am doing is providing information about what the dissenting justices said. If you don't think that is telling, then, so be it.

You're ignoring the fact that none of them say they actually thought there was any legitimate evidence

How do you know they saw actual evidence? But, they did say: I write separately to address the merits of the claims presented.

So you're hanging your hat on ONE court being divided? lol Again, quit being so damn dogmatic. I'm not hanging my hat on anything. I bringing points out that are not being discussed!!!!

I'll bet I am far more realistic about this whole damn thing than anybody. Go back and read my post about my doubts on this whole process. Nonetheless, I still think this is fascinating and I enjoy seeing all this move around...

Joe Biden
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Yesterday:

Definition of laches

Here is the dissent:

Pacfan, you really don't understand what you are talking about... They ruled on laches. If they didn't have any evidence, they would have ruled that way. In fact the dissenting justices said that.

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Yesterday:

Definition of laches

Here is the dissent:

Pacfan, you really don't understand what you are talking about... They ruled on laches. If they didn't have any evidence, they would have ruled that way. In fact the dissenting justices said that.
The dissenting Republican judges, you mean?

Except one, who did the right thing.

Oh, and this:

"Liberal justices Rebecca Dallet and Jill Karofsky, who sided with Hagedorn, wrote separately to emphasize that there was no evidence of fraud in Wisconsin's election."

So again, you're hanging your hat on 3 Republican judges. The court had 4, and 3 of them decided to go partisan, and that's really about the size of it.

And btw, you have to follow the rules. You can't complain about the rules of the game once it's over and you realize you lost. That's exactly what Trump was doing here. Time to complain about that was months ago.

caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Yesterday:

Definition of laches

Here is the dissent:

The dissenting Republican judges, you mean?

Except one, who did the right thing.

Oh, and this:

"Liberal justices Rebecca Dallet and Jill Karofsky, who sided with Hagedorn, wrote separately to emphasize that there was no evidence of fraud in Wisconsin's election."

So again, you're hanging your hat on 3 Republican judges. The court had 4, and 3 of them decided to go partisan, and that's really about the size of it.

And btw, you have to follow the rules. You can't complain about the rules of the game once it's over and you realize you lost. That's exactly what Trump was doing here. Time to complain about that was months ago.

Pacfan, you are useless! The absolutism is amazing!! You look like you want to win on points as opposed to discussing them. Whatever... you're done!

I enjoy discussing topics with people. I do not enjoy discussing topics with people when they are just so damn argumentative and absolute. you're done!

Joe Biden
ncsualum05
If anyone took the time to check out some of these hearings people are cataloging the amount of fraudulent or irregular votes they've found in these states. I wish I could find transcript or a link summarizing some of this testimony. There is detailed analysis and cross checking of voter rolls, post office addresses, and many other points that are put into the numbers found. Just b/c no judge has the courage to hear it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It means laws are being broken and no one cares to do anything about it. Half the country thinks the election was bull***** It'll probably be more as this goes on.
caryking
Report coming out today, from The Epoch Times, is going to show how Zuckerberg's filtered 500 million to the swing States. Looks like Zuckerberg company's (non-Profits, I guess) were the ones in the counting rooms, counting the ballots and the ones keeping Republican observers out of those rooms...

Going to be interesting...

The Epoch Times is a small news agency with a great investigative team.

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 57 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.