Election Interference/Fraud

274,905 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Wolfpackrich1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pineknollshoresking said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Not sure what he's talking about. There was no decision in a Wisconsin court that went Trump's way.

Yesterday:

Wisconsin Supreme Court tosses Trump election lawsuit

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/wisconsin-supreme-court-tosses-trump-election-lawsuit-74717684

just not true. he is telling you that...
What's not true? The most recent court case in Wisconsin was dismissed. That's a fact, and a matter of record.
The court ruled, not on merit; rather on Laches...

Definition of laches

negligence in the observance of duty or opportunityspecifically
undue delay in asserting a legal right or privilege

The dissent from the three justices was extremely telling... I'll find and provide that to you.

Here is the dissent:

In the case now before us, a significant portion of the public does not believe that the November 3, 2020, presidential election was fairly conducted. Once again, four justices on this court cannot be bothered with addressing what the statutes require to assure that absentee ballots are lawfully cast. I respectfully dissent from that decision. I write separately to address the merits of the claims presented. The Milwaukee County Board of Canvassers and the Dane County Board of Canvassers based their decisions on erroneous advice when they concluded that changes clerks made to defective witness addresses were permissible. And, the Dane County Board of Canvasserserred again when it approved the 200 locations for ballot collection that comprised Democracy in the Park. The majority does not bother addressing what the boards of canvassers did or should have done, and instead, four members of this court throw the cloak of laches over numerous problems that will be repeated again and again, until this court has the courage to correct them. The electorate expects more of us, and we are capable of providing it. Because we do not, I respectfully dissent.

I'll also find the other ruling in the court from another complaint. That one ruled in the President's favor.

https://law.justia.com/cases/wisconsin/supreme-court/2020/2020ap000557-oa.html

You're ignoring the fact that none of them say they actually thought there was any legitimate evidence.

So you're hanging your hat on ONE court being divided? lol

They upheld the law, end of story. They made the correct decision. A loss is a loss, whether by 1 point or 20.

Pacfan, you would do yourself a service by "NOT" being so damn dogmatic. All I am doing is providing information about what the dissenting justices said. If you don't think that is telling, then, so be it.

You're ignoring the fact that none of them say they actually thought there was any legitimate evidence

How do you know they saw actual evidence? But, they did say: I write separately to address the merits of the claims presented.

So you're hanging your hat on ONE court being divided? lol Again, quit being so damn dogmatic. I'm not hanging my hat on anything. I bringing points out that are not being discussed!!!!

I'll bet I am far more realistic about this whole damn thing than anybody. Go back and read my post about my doubts on this whole process. Nonetheless, I still think this is fascinating and I enjoy seeing all this move around...

Pacjwebfan. He is just going to tell you how he sees it then tell you why your view don't count.
But hey he is monarchists so he is not capable of understanding justice.
ciscopack

ciscopack said:

ciscopack said:

Dmax95 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

You guys need to quit quoting rich. He is a hack and I've ignored him. My suggestion is to ignore as well. He adds no value to any conversation and really is just a troll at best....

Pretty much, exactamundo. Roll with Trump and that's what you get. I can't believe smart people can't see it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with fighting for what you believe in but do it honestly or close to it anyway. Many of those judges are Republican; the Supreme Court is full of them. Many of the election officials that Trump fought with blatant lies are Republican. If something is done wrong and you know it..you have some evidence that stands up in court.

Trump is FOS!...as a Christmas turkey
You do realize these very people are saying the same thing about you!
You do realize I'm talking about Trump and his habitual lies and not about anyone's politics?

Mar-a-Lago doesn't want Trump living there! He signed the agreement just like the rest of the rich members in the 90's when he needed to raise funds; members can only stay there 21 days per year and not more than 7 days in a row. He tried to build a dock there in 2018 and he told Palm Beach that the Secret Service requested that he do so and then he retracted that statement. The helicopter pad; Palm Beach wants that gone when he's no longer President.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago neighbors don't want him to move there.

Trump Is Trying to Wriggle Out of Past Deals That Prohibit Him From Residing at Mar-a-Lago
Cisco, neighbors in NYC don't want him there either. He owns the damn place. He can do want he wants, right? By the way, I know people in Palm Beach that welcome him with open arms. Do you know people there that don't?

Quit reading the news!!!
Apparently not? Trump signed papers in 1993 to turn it from a residence to a membership property....to raise funds to take care of the place.

In 1993, the president made a deal that bars any of the club members from spending more than 21 days a year in the club's guest suites or staying there for longer than seven consecutive days. At that time, the town council was assured that the president would not live at Mar-a-Lago.

The president had signed a document giving the development rights for Mar-a-Lago club to the National Trust for Historic Preservation and under this, he agreed to relinquish his right to develop the private club or to use it for "any purpose other than club use."
caryking
ciscopack said:

ciscopack said:

ciscopack said:

Dmax95 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

You guys need to quit quoting rich. He is a hack and I've ignored him. My suggestion is to ignore as well. He adds no value to any conversation and really is just a troll at best....

Pretty much, exactamundo. Roll with Trump and that's what you get. I can't believe smart people can't see it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with fighting for what you believe in but do it honestly or close to it anyway. Many of those judges are Republican; the Supreme Court is full of them. Many of the election officials that Trump fought with blatant lies are Republican. If something is done wrong and you know it..you have some evidence that stands up in court.

Trump is FOS!...as a Christmas turkey
You do realize these very people are saying the same thing about you!
You do realize I'm talking about Trump and his habitual lies and not about anyone's politics?

Mar-a-Lago doesn't want Trump living there! He signed the agreement just like the rest of the rich members in the 90's when he needed to raise funds; members can only stay there 21 days per year and not more than 7 days in a row. He tried to build a dock there in 2018 and he told Palm Beach that the Secret Service requested that he do so and then he retracted that statement. The helicopter pad; Palm Beach wants that gone when he's no longer President.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago neighbors don't want him to move there.

Trump Is Trying to Wriggle Out of Past Deals That Prohibit Him From Residing at Mar-a-Lago
Cisco, neighbors in NYC don't want him there either. He owns the damn place. He can do want he wants, right? By the way, I know people in Palm Beach that welcome him with open arms. Do you know people there that don't?

Quit reading the news!!!
Apparently not? Trump signed papers in 1993 to turn it from a residence to a membership property....to raise funds to take care of the place.

In 1993, the president made a deal that bars any of the club members from spending more than 21 days a year in the club's guest suites or staying there for longer than seven consecutive days. At that time, the town council was assured that the president would not live at Mar-a-Lago.

The president had signed a document giving the development rights for Mar-a-Lago club to the National Trust for Historic Preservation and under this, he agreed to relinquish his right to develop the private club or to use it for "any purpose other than club use."

so, you responded to one of my points...

Who owns the property? If Trump doesn't own the property, then why was there so much outcry when he wanted and I think used it for a summit? I don't get it...

Second point...

Do you know anybody in the Palm Beach area that doesn't want him there. I personally know some that do.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
I don't personally know most of these. But over 80 million voted for him not to be in the Whitehouse.
SupplyChainPack
Must watch:

ncsualum05
SupplyChainPack said:

Must watch:

Excellent. I had heard this before but thanks for posting.

Do you know where we can find compiled info from people who have analyzed illegal numbers in each of these states? We have this guy on video testifying about Nevada. I wonder if there is a compiled sheet somewhere documenting what all these witnesses have found. It's in the hundreds of thousands in most of that states being contested.
Wolfpackrich1
SupplyChainPack said:

Must watch:

Nevada judge ruled that Mr. Binnalli data was not credible.

Fake news, Noise! Trumpers being like Trump telling lies.

Pants on fire!
Wolfpackrich1
You want to know about fraud. I will tell you about it. The United States was cyber attacked by Russia and Donald Trump has made zero public statements about it. Nothing. Zip. Notta.
This makes me think he is scared of Putin.

Like a little girl.

He is a fraud of a president. He refused to do the job that he is so desperate to keep.

There has been no election fraud just a fradulent president Trump.
caryking
This guy has to be lying, right? No other explanation is possible, right?

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1

This guy has to be lying, right? No other explanation is possible, right?

That is hearsay.

Again monarch no evidence of any such thing ever happened.

Find some proof
statefan91
Are the justices meeting in person?
Pacfanweb
statefan91 said:

Are the justices meeting in person?

They have been meeting virtually, unless they just decided they wanted to meet in person and yell at each other over this particular topic.
ciscopack
Many Republicans still believe in democratic norms such as the rule of law, the centrality of truth, the peaceful transfer of power, and the legitimacy of the opposition party. But Trump is not among those Republicans, and he has won astonishing acquiescence and support from his party as he has set about trashing democratic norms and principles.

What Trump Has Done to America
Dmax95
ciscopack said:

Many Republicans still believe in democratic norms such as the rule of law, the centrality of truth, the peaceful transfer of power, and the legitimacy of the opposition party. But Trump is not among those Republicans, and he has won astonishing acquiescence and support from his party as he has set about trashing democratic norms and principles.

Cmon man. Hilary and the left started the divide that Obama created. Stop living in an echo chamber
Pacfanweb
Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

Cmon man. Hilary and the left started the divide that Obama created. Stop living in an echo chamber
That's true, the country became as divided under Obama as I've seen it in my lifetime.

It's probably become worse since Trump took office,(or maybe it's just perceived that way because of the biased reporting) but let's not act like it wasn't already on the way
to what we have now, no matter who won the last election. It's hard not to notice how the leftist media didn't call out the increase in racial unrest when Obama was in office, yet hasn't missed a chance to point it out since Trump was elected. That much isn't even debatable.

It's also funny how the Obama supporters want to claim that the economy was already picking up steam and thriving before Trump took office and give Obama credit for that, but they want to put all the blame for the racial unrest and political polarization on Trump, and forget that all of that really kicked up under Obama as well. Ferguson was on Obama's watch, remember. Freddie Gray. Riots in New York, Oakland, Charlotte, Baton Rouge, etc.

In fact, the way I see it, the real start of the "we won't work with the other side of the aisle at all" started with the Democrats after the 2000 election. They were so salty about Gore losing to Bush, they went into full obstructionist mode. 9/11 made them back off a little, since W was so popular at that time, but as soon as they could they went right back into opposing anything they could.
The Republicans proceeded to return the favor after Obama took office, and it's continued right to the present.

Last time any of them really worked together and got things done with when Newt and the Contract With America sent Clinton a message. He was smart enough to get it, admitted it, and they worked together and
the government actually worked pretty well. Not happy with everything that got done back then, but nobody on either side ever will be, that's just the nature of it. But the economy did well, the deficit was in the best shape it's been since probably the early 70's.
There hasn't been much of that since.
SupplyChainPack

Even with dems making it so easy to commit fraud, and so difficult to detect .... even at that, the evidence of fraud in Nevada is overwhelming:

https://pjmedia.com/election/victoria-taft/2020/12/17/explosive-claim-at-senate-hearing-130000-fraudulent-votes-in-nevada-election-n1216558
Wolfpackrich1
Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

That is not true. Hillary was a woman and she was abrupt and a lot ofen did not like that. Obama was black and white people did not like that because they are racist.
Wolfpackrich1
SupplyChainPack said:

Even with dems making it so easy to commit fraud, and so difficult to detect .... even at that, the evidence of fraud in Nevada is overwhelming:

https://pjmedia.com/election/victoria-taft/2020/12/17/explosive-claim-at-senate-hearing-130000-fraudulent-votes-in-nevada-election-n1216558

The judge said there was NO credible evidence for that
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

That's true, the country became as divided under Obama as I've seen it in my lifetime.

It's probably become worse since Trump took office,(or maybe it's just perceived that way because of the biased reporting) but let's not act like it wasn't already on the way
to what we have now, no matter who won the last election. It's hard not to notice how the leftist media didn't call out the increase in racial unrest when Obama was in office, yet hasn't missed a chance to point it out since Trump was elected. That much isn't even debatable.

It's also funny how the Obama supporters want to claim that the economy was already picking up steam and thriving before Trump took office and give Obama credit for that, but they want to put all the blame for the racial unrest and political polarization on Trump, and forget that all of that really kicked up under Obama as well. Ferguson was on Obama's watch, remember. Freddie Gray. Riots in New York, Oakland, Charlotte, Baton Rouge, etc.

In fact, the way I see it, the real start of the "we won't work with the other side of the aisle at all" started with the Democrats after the 2000 election. They were so salty about Gore losing to Bush, they went into full obstructionist mode. 9/11 made them back off a little, since W was so popular at that time, but as soon as they could they went right back into opposing anything they could.
The Republicans proceeded to return the favor after Obama took office, and it's continued right to the present.

Last time any of them really worked together and got things done with when Newt and the Contract With America sent Clinton a message. He was smart enough to get it, admitted it, and they worked together and
the government actually worked pretty well. Not happy with everything that got done back then, but nobody on either side ever will be, that's just the nature of it. But the economy did well, the deficit was in the best shape it's been since probably the early 70's.
All good points.

You do remember, at some point, in Clinton's administration, he brought in Dick Morris as his chief of staff, lead advisor, or something like that. That probably helped Clinton more than anything. He helped Clinton get away from the left ideas and start to appeal to more conservatives.

Joe Biden
caryking
This is an excellent listen...

Joe Biden
caryking
For those that keep saying the Georgia video has been debunked; well, we have different opinions on that...

Every time, people say: uh, you know, that was not true because (insert MSM here) said it was fake, please understand that every news outlet spins to the narrative they want. The following is one such narrative...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/07/no-the-georgia-vote-counting-video-was-not-debunked-not-even-close/

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb

Pacfanweb said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

All good points.

You do remember, at some point, in Clinton's administration, he brought in Dick Morris as his chief of staff, lead advisor, or something like that. That probably helped Clinton more than anything. He helped Clinton get away from the left ideas and start to appeal to more conservatives.
Yes, he hired Morris after getting spanked in the 94 mid-terms and the Republicans taking over both the house and senate for the first time in 40 years.
He said privately that he respected Newt because "he kicked my ass in 94". Had to give Clinton credit for acknowledging that defeat and changing his tune to match that of the people's will.

Remember, prior to that, in his first 2 years he had made a VERY unpopular move by putting Hillary in charge of healthcare. Remember "Hillarycare"? That wasn't popular at all. But he did realize what the people thought of that and adjusted accordingly.
ncsualum05
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

That is not true. Hillary was a woman and she was abrupt and a lot ofen did not like that. Obama was black and white people did not like that because they are racist.
Oh my god. This is the dumbest post I've ever read. Are you trolling?

If not then seriously this is an example right here of the devastating effect of media brainwashing.
Pacfanweb

For those that keep saying the Georgia video has been debunked; well, we have different opinions on that...

Every time, people say: uh, you know, that was not true because (insert MSM here) said it was fake, please understand that every news outlet spins to the narrative they want. The following is one such narrative...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/07/no-the-georgia-vote-counting-video-was-not-debunked-not-even-close/

The local lady in charge told everyone to stop counting. They put the ballots away. Most people left.
The local elections director found out they were stopping so he told them to continue.

The Republican observers had left. They heard counting had resumed, and 2 of them returned to observe.

We were also told there were "suitcases of ballots brought in after everyone was told to go home", remember. That wasn't true.

They were normal ballot containers, and the ones "pulled from under the table" were the same ones that had literally just had ballots packed into them and put UNDER the table shortly before they were told to resume.

So was there probably some confusion? Sure. Was there any fraud happening? No. No evidence of that. Sites like that are nit picking and trying to create confusion and doubt, rather than just realizing it was late at night on a very long day and there was simply some miscommunication on the part of the staff there.
caryking
Looks like a bunch of kids/student/young adults are meeting near Trumps home for a conference. You would think if people of the area didn't welcome him, they would find another place for the conference... just over a ten minute drive from Maralargo...

https://www.tpusa.com/sas

Joe Biden
caryking
Our beloved Jimmy Carter isn't challenging the 2016 election... wait, who is that standing behind him? No, that's not Stacy Abrams, is it?

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

If not then seriously this is an example right here of the devastating effect of media brainwashing.

People show there bias if you just listen.

Just like you just showed yours
Wolfpackrich1
ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

Do you support Trump?

Who openly supported the anti semantic demonstration in Charlottesville
ncsualum05
Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

Do you support Trump?

Good lord. How can you be so wrong about everything. Yes I support Trump and that is the only thing you've posted in this conversation with a shred of truth. I feel sorry for you that you think this way.
caryking
ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

Do you support Trump?

Good lord. How can you be so wrong about everything. Yes I support Trump and that is the only thing you've posted in this conversation with a shred of truth. I feel sorry for you that you think this way.
Dang, once again someone quoted rich in a thread. I implore you to disengage with that hack. He adds nothing to any thread and/or conversation. The only time I see something he post is when somebody quotes him.

He is beneath you intellectually! Ignore him fast!

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

Do you support Trump?

Please do not feel sorry for me. I am quite happy on who I am.
Wolfpackrich1

ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Dmax95 said:

ciscopack said:

Do you support Trump?

Dang, once again someone quoted rich in a thread. I implore you to disengage with that hack. He adds nothing to any thread and/or conversation. The only time I see something he post is when somebody quotes him.

He is beneath you intellectually! Ignore him fast!
Yes but every time you see somebody post something I said. You can not wait to reply.

TheStorm
He spells like a 14 year old as well. Don't know why you guys even waste any time engaging with him.
ciscopack
Where is DONALD, anyone seen or heard from him?

Has he or anyone in his administration talked about the Russian hacking?

Brad Smith, Microsoft's chief legal counsel, said the company had uncovered 40 customers, including government agencies, thinktanks, NGOs and IT companies, who were "targeted more precisely and compromised" after the hackers had gained initial access earlier this year.

Eighty per cent were in the US, including, it is feared, agencies responsible for the US nuclear weapons stockpile. But the remainder were spread out across other countries.

"This includes Canada and Mexico in North America; Belgium, Spain and the United Kingdom in Europe; and Israel and the UAE in the Middle East," Smith said. "It's certain that the number and location of victims will keep growing."

The FBI, meanwhile, said it is 'investigating and gathering intelligence" on the breach, according to a statement released Wednesday night, but officials have said little else, and President Donald Trump has yet to comment on the attack, which officials have told ABC News is believed linked to Russia.

Former Donald Trump adviser Michael Flynn has urged the president to use the military to force an election "rerun" in the swing states he lost to Joe Biden in November. (that is felon Michael Flynn)

The former national security adviser said in an interview with Newsmax on Thursday that there is "no way" the US is going to be able to "move forward as a nation" unless Mr Biden's win is overturned and suggested Mr Trump seized voting machines, the subject of numerous right-wing conspiracy theories.

It comes as the Pentagon has ordered a halt to briefings for the transition team of president-elect Joe Biden, according to reports.

When the history of the pandemic is written, one of the great mysteries will be what President Donald Trump was doing in the waning days of his presidency as the number of Covid-19 deaths in the US soared past 3,000 each day, the virus spread unchecked and Congress dithered over the details of an emergency relief package that could be the difference between people being able to eat and being forced to sleep on the streets this holiday season.

Trump ran for president pretending he was the consummate dealmaker, the chief executive who could make things happen with a snap of his fingers. He will go down in history as a president who worsened the grief and tragedy of the most consequential pandemic in 100 years by being contemptuous of masks and the safety precautions designed by his own administration -- a man incapable of empathy, who chose to remain cocooned in his White House bubble at a time when leadership would have mattered.

For weeks now, Trump has spent most of his time plotting how to nullify the results of President-elect Joe Biden's November victory as he has fleeced his supporters to pay for a string of ill-conceived lawsuits that were tossed out of court by some of his own judicial appointees. When those efforts failed, he began looking ahead to January 6 when a joint session of Congress meets to formally count the Electoral College results -- seeing another opportunity to try and thwart the democratic process.

Under acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller, whom President Donald Trump appointed to the job after firing his predecessor, Mark Esper, in November, the Pentagon has announced plans to draw down troops in Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia, and has elevated the senior civilian overseeing special operations. Then the White House abruptly fired longtime members of the Defense Policy and Defense Business Boards, replacing them with Trump loyalists.

On Thursday, the White House unveiled a sweeping plan to build new Navy ships by drastically cutting Army and Air Force priorities. The same day, the Pentagon said it was considering withdrawing support for all CIA counterterrorism missions early next year.

caryking
Cisco, Trump is cleaning house, it appears. Being these people are career politicians, I think it's a good thing. Now, Biden admin will have to work, to engage, new people, or bring back the old, in order to move forward.

Yes, this is going to come with things Biden and your team doesn't like; however, that's just the way ball bounces... These people are the same people that put a massive stop on the Trump administration from getting good intelligence, law enforcement, etc... when he came into office.

This is not a: you screw me and I'm going to screw you. This is an Administration that sees the massive bureaucracy and career politicians (Deep State, if you will) that need to go...

applaud him for this.

BTW, do you really think the Federal Government doesn't know what has happened? Yes, I'm assuming you are talking about Solar Winds...

ciscopack said:

When the history of the pandemic is written, one of the great mysteries will be what President Donald Trump was doing in the waning days of his presidency as the number of Covid-19 deaths in the US soared past 3,000 each day, the virus spread unchecked and Congress dithered over the details of an emergency relief package that could be the difference between people being able to eat and being forced to sleep on the streets this holiday season.

Trump ran for president pretending he was the consummate dealmaker, the chief executive who could make things happen with a snap of his fingers. He will go down in history as a president who worsened the grief and tragedy of the most consequential pandemic in 100 years by being contemptuous of masks and the safety precautions designed by his own administration -- a man incapable of empathy, who chose to remain cocooned in his White House bubble at a time when leadership would have mattered.

For weeks now, Trump has spent most of his time plotting how to nullify the results of President-elect Joe Biden's November victory as he has fleeced his supporters to pay for a string of ill-conceived lawsuits that were tossed out of court by some of his own judicial appointees. When those efforts failed, he began looking ahead to January 6 when a joint session of Congress meets to formally count the Electoral College results -- seeing another opportunity to try and thwart the democratic process.

Never make a deal with the Devil. As an outsider, when he came in, I'll bet he had no idea how corrupt the government was. Nancy and Chuck, enough said...

Also, just keep blaming Trump for this mess. It's the easy thing to do. At the same time, say Operation Warp Speed did nothing...

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 58 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.