Election Interference/Fraud

279,594 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsualum05 said:

Fraud happened. Too much to deny. But the corrupt will win again. It's obvious no court or state legislature wants to touch it. They are all afraid. Death threats and threats of rioting, burning, and looting from the left no doubt play a role as well as their own corruption and possibly a nice payday. I hope this country somehow makes it for a while longer but I don't know. The collapse is inevitable.

Dramatic much, Eeyore?
caryking
Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Fraud happened. Too much to deny. But the corrupt will win again. It's obvious no court or state legislature wants to touch it. They are all afraid. Death threats and threats of rioting, burning, and looting from the left no doubt play a role as well as their own corruption and possibly a nice payday. I hope this country somehow makes it for a while longer but I don't know. The collapse is inevitable.

Dramatic much, Eeyore?
I don't think the statements are dramatic at all. Great society's don't last forever. Ours had the best chance of making it; however, the remaking of it is heading down a similar path of failure...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
ncsualum05
Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dramatic much, Eeyore?
Unfortunately no. Our system is sick and possibly beyond fixing. No more dramatic than the claims that Trump is the worst president ever.
Pacfanweb
ncsualum05 said:

Fraud happened. Too much to deny.
All evidence to the contrary, of course.

Supposedly all this fraud, clear as day....yet evidently it wasn't clear to Trump or anyone on his legal team since they didn't bring any of it in front of a judge or include it in any of their filings.

But hey, some random nobody said something....it got tweeted and retweeted by folks who want to believe it...made it to rumble or parler....and is now accepted as fact by those who don't bother to look up the fact that it was debunked the next day.

You could say that about pretty much every single claim of fraud. So evidently, just like UNC fans claiming they were "cleared" by the NCAA, if you say it enough times it must be true.
Pacfanweb
ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dramatic much, Eeyore?
Unfortunately no. Our system is sick and possibly beyond fixing. No more dramatic than the claims that Trump is the worst president ever.
He's the worst example of a human being that's been President...certainly in my lifetime, if not ever.

But worst President? The economy alone makes that not so. Add in getting the NK's to calm down, the ME peace deal, and not starting any new wars, and he's demonstrably not the "worst", despite his constant childish behavior.

BBW12OG
Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dramatic much, Eeyore?
He's the worst example of a human being that's been President...certainly in my lifetime, if not ever.

But worst President? The economy alone makes that not so. Add in getting the NK's to calm down, the ME peace deal, and not starting any new wars, and he's demonstrably not the "worst", despite his constant childish behavior.

And that is your opinion. He's not a saint and he wasn't elected because he was a saint. JFK, Bill Clinton ring a bell or are they "moderates" to you? Trump gave the media a big **** you and exposed them to the everyday American that wasn't aware of how biased they are and they came after him with everything they had and what they didn't they made up. You can't with an educated mind say that he was the worst POTUS ever simply because you don't like him. You and the sufferers of TDS should legitimately seek help. It's unhealthy how one man changed the personalities of so many people simply because they didn't like how he acted. The media only covered the negative and in turn the sheep followed blindly and lapped up every iota of negative coverage. Instead of formulating opinions and educating themselves the sheep took the path of least resistance and just digested everything that was said for facts. I mean, who needs to think for themselves when it's easier to have someone do it for you.....
Pacfanweb
I literally just pointed out how he's NOT the worst President ever and why.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dramatic much, Eeyore?

Your opinion! I happen to think his way is required at this time. The amount of outlandish actions, within our Federal Government, for far too long, required someone that is willing to throw all decorum out the window. Now, add is the MSM and Trump called them all out and did it in a way that pisses them all off. Screw the entire body of the Federal Government, the entire world, and even some of the GOP.

I know some will say, regarding the world, that we have alienated everyone. I know this because my neighbor works in an international position. He hates Trump for this.

Regardless of how you feel about Trump, he has gotten the world to step up financially, in so many ways, not got us in any wars, create Middle East peace deals, etc... just like Pacfan said above. That in itself (without the economy) is good enough to make him one of the most successful Presidents, in my lifetime.

Now, we have a lot of people who are out saying this election was rigged and stolen. We, on the board, are not the only one's saying this stuff about the election. There are a lot of prestigious, perhaps you can say reasonable people, who are saying the same thing...

Regardless of what you think of Rudy, he broke the five families in NY! He broke Wall Street! He is seeing all this clearly! <- please don't use ad hominem attacks on him...

Joe Biden
ncsualum05
Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dramatic much, Eeyore?

At least you can acknowledge some good that was done. You ready for all that to be undone by Harris/Biden? This isn't about Trump anymore... can you see what's happening here?
Pacfanweb
ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dramatic much, Eeyore?

At least you can acknowledge some good that was done. You ready for all that to be undone by Harris/Biden? This isn't about Trump anymore... can you see what's happening here?
We made it through 8 years of Obama. We'll make it through 4 years of Biden. No problem.

There will be some things done we don't like, and some that we do, just like with every other President ever.

This is the United States of America. It's not as fragile as some of y'all think it is. 4 years from now we'll be arguing over different candidates, and will do so again in another 4, and on and on.
cowboypack02
From the audit that was released by Michigan this morning per a Judge's order....

"We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create a systematic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Base on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not have been used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim Country should not have been certified."

Another quote from the audit

"Significantly, the computer system shows vote adjudication logs for prior years; but all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are missing. The adjudication process is the simplest way to manually manipulate votes. The lack of records prevents and form of audit accountability, and their conspicuous absence is extremely suspicions since the files exist for previous years using the same software. Removal of these files violates state law and prevents a meaningful audit, even if the Secretary wanted to conduct an audit. We must conclude that the 2020 election cycle records have been manually removed."

Give me a ****ing break man....

Link if you want to read through yourself: https://t.co/OfBvjzm5Nx?amp=1

cowboypack02
Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dramatic much, Eeyore?

What has Trump done that is so outlandish that he is the worse example of a human being that has been President?

BBW12OG
cowboypack02 said:

From the audit that was released by Michigan this morning per a Judge's order....

"We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create a systematic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Base on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not have been used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim Country should not have been certified."

"Significantly, the computer system shows vote adjudication logs for prior years; but all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are missing. The adjudication process is the simplest way to manually manipulate votes. The lack of records prevents and form of audit accountability, and their conspicuous absence is extremely suspicions since the files exist for previous years using the same software. Removal of these files violates state law and prevents a meaningful audit, even if the Secretary wanted to conduct an audit. We must conclude that the 2020 election cycle records have been manually removed."

In layman's terms the same type of data manipulation that Google, Facebook and Twitter use was used to alter, pre-determine and manipulate data to come to a desired result. Yeah... the lefties on here won't touch this one either. Fraud happened. FACT. What President Trump is trying to do is prevent it from happening again. He isn't going to win the White House and he knows it. What these lawsuits are doing is exposing the lengths that the democrats will go in order to have absolute power. Michigan should be the example of how crooked the system is. Many of you who fail to see the forest for the trees are blinded by your own hatred toward Trump and the GOP. Fine. You will have two years of the House and Presidency. After that I hope and pray that the GOP goes scorched Earth on the democrat party and makes them irrelevant forever.
SupplyChainPack
You seem to be under the impression that we aren't still living under severe consequences of 0bamas mafia presidency.

We are.

And those consequences get built upon by the Biden (really his handlers) presidency.

And they are bringing substantially more aggressive plans this time around (as if 0bama wasn't already hyper-aggressive).

SupplyChainPack
BBW12OG said:

cowboypack02 said:

In layman's terms the same type of data manipulation that Google, Facebook and Twitter use was used to alter, pre-determine and manipulate data to come to a desired result. Yeah... the lefties on here won't touch this one either. Fraud happened. FACT. What President Trump is trying to do is prevent it from happening again. He isn't going to win the White House and he knows it. What these lawsuits are doing is exposing the lengths that the democrats will go in order to have absolute power. Michigan should be the example of how crooked the system is. Many of you who fail to see the forest for the trees are blinded by your own hatred toward Trump and the GOP. Fine. You will have two years of the House and Presidency. After that I hope and pray that the GOP goes scorched Earth on the democrat party and makes them irrelevant forever.

You are correct. Widespread, well coordinated, pre-planned election fraud was committed. There is no serious question on this point.

Pacfanweb
cowboypack02 said:

Report done by Trump people. So you don't want to believe things from others that don't say what you want to hear, but if Trump's folks put something out, it's the gospel?

"Lansing A Michigan judge decided Monday that supporters of President Donald Trump may publicly release and discuss information they've collected from an analysis of voting machines and data in Antrim County.

But Erik Grill, an assistant attorney general representing Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, warned that the analysis is "inaccurate, incomplete and misleading."

"There's no reason to hide," Grill said during a virtual court hearing Monday morning. "There is nothing to hide."

"Antrim County with about 23,000 residents has gained the spotlight in the push from Trump's supporters to try to discredit the results of the Nov. 3 election. Because of a failure to update voting software, President-elect Joe Biden was initially thousands of votes ahead of Trump in the Republican-leaning county's unofficial results.

Trump later was shown to have a more than 5,000-vote lead in the county where about 16,000 votes were cast"

Officials in the county failed to update the programming in their tabulators after requiring changes to their ballot, Dominion said in a statement issued Monday.

"The post-election canvass process is designed to catch errors, which is exactly where these errors were discovered," the company said."

So a screw-up happened, it was caught in the normal process of folks doing their jobs, and somehow that's fraud. Got it.
Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

BBW12OG said:

cowboypack02 said:

You are correct. Widespread, well coordinated, pre-planned election fraud was committed. There is no serious question on this point.

Other than the fact that no evidence of such was found or shown by Trump's legal team, you mean?

I guess Trump must be in on the conspiracy, since there's all this evidence yet nobody on his team bothered to present any of it to a judge.
Pacfanweb
SupplyChainPack said:

You seem to be under the impression that we aren't still living under severe consequences of 0bamas mafia presidency.

We are.

And those consequences get built upon by the Biden (really his handlers) presidency.

And they are bringing substantially more aggressive plans this time around (as if 0bama wasn't already hyper-aggressive).

What I'm under the impression of is this:

The economy was recovering very nicely towards the end of Obama's term. Trump's policies kicked it into another gear.

We are no closer to the socialism that all the Obama haters warned us about. Remember, we were going to go into a full sprint towards the left, and that didn't happen.

Biden isn't going to do any worse than Obama did. I have concerns about his tax policy, but that's always the case when a Dem takes office. Whatever he does, will be probably undone by the next Pub that gets elected, and the cycle will continue to go back and forth, like it always has.

Remember, the tax rate from the 50's to the 70's was never below 70%. We managed to survive that.

Everything isn't bad.
ncsualum05
SupplyChainPack said:

We are.

Correct. Obama's presidency took a terrible toll on this country. And what's crazy is the left is much more aggressive now than they were then. Obama was somewhat of a "revolutionary" in 2008 but now he's moderate compared to the insane proposals now. The senate is the scariest thought. A complicit house, senate, and president Biden could do permanent destruction to the country. The GA senate seats are so important but it looks like fraud and overall attitude from voters is going to secure those seats for dems. Even if GOP wins 1 it'd be 51-49 and Romney would become the most powerful man in the senate. At that point he could go any direction he wanted to change the country. Romney is a piece of rat excrement do not doubt that he would sell off the country to whatever the left wants for his own wealth and fame. Of course if they win both seats and it's a 50/50 senate then it doesn't matter b/c lock and step with a Kamala tie breaker to destroy it all.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dramatic much, Eeyore?

We made it through 8 years of Obama. We'll make it through 4 years of Biden. No problem.

There will be some things done we don't like, and some that we do, just like with every other President ever.

This is the United States of America. It's not as fragile as some of y'all think it is. 4 years from now we'll be arguing over different candidates, and will do so again in another 4, and on and on.
Pacfan, I mostly agree with you on the statement above. I do struggle with this insistent behavior, by some, trying push for more Government control. Once the control is on us, it becomes very difficult to unwind it. History has showed this to be true!

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
I believe Romney will fall in line with the party if he becomes Senate Majority Leader.

I don't agree with all he's done, but I don't think he'll be any worse than McConnell or anyone else was.

Hopefully we'll get to see that, I don't want one party controlling all 3.
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dramatic much, Eeyore?

Pacfan, I mostly agree with you on the statement above. I do struggle with this insistent behavior, by some, trying push for more Government control. Once the control is on us, it becomes very difficult to unwind it. History has showed this to be true!
Oh, I definitely agree with that. Once the gov't is involved with anything, it's hard to get them out of it.

But I simply believer the USA is just stronger than any one person or party's agenda, and will always come through after any particular President's term.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

cowboypack02 said:

Report done by Trump people. So you don't want to believe things from others that don't say what you want to hear, but if Trump's folks put something out, it's the gospel?

"Lansing A Michigan judge decided Monday that supporters of President Donald Trump may publicly release and discuss information they've collected from an analysis of voting machines and data in Antrim County.

But Erik Grill, an assistant attorney general representing Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, warned that the analysis is "inaccurate, incomplete and misleading."

"There's no reason to hide," Grill said during a virtual court hearing Monday morning. "There is nothing to hide."

"Antrim County with about 23,000 residents has gained the spotlight in the push from Trump's supporters to try to discredit the results of the Nov. 3 election. Because of a failure to update voting software, President-elect Joe Biden was initially thousands of votes ahead of Trump in the Republican-leaning county's unofficial results.

Trump later was shown to have a more than 5,000-vote lead in the county where about 16,000 votes were cast"

Officials in the county failed to update the programming in their tabulators after requiring changes to their ballot, Dominion said in a statement issued Monday.

"The post-election canvass process is designed to catch errors, which is exactly where these errors were discovered," the company said."

So a screw-up happened, it was caught in the normal process of folks doing their jobs, and somehow that's fraud. Got it.
Let's ask ourself some important questions:

• How long have these machines been in operations?
  • Why do we need an update to the software?
  • Why does the software have decimals in the calculations?
  • Why are Democrat lawyers fighting so hard on an investigating of the machines?

At the end of the day, the software needs to count. That is one result for one ballot. We have evidence of this not being the case, with courts saying nothing here. So, if the machine has been counting one result for one ballot, why in the hell should they update it? Because, remember, these machine are "NOT" hooked up to the internet...

Joe Biden
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

I believe Romney will fall in line with the party if he becomes Senate Majority Leader.

I don't agree with all he's done, but I don't think he'll be any worse than McConnell or anyone else was.

Hopefully we'll get to see that, I don't want one party controlling all 3.
I am not a McConnell fan at all; however, I will never agree that Romney will be better than him. Give me Ted Cruz!

Joe Biden
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

cowboypack02 said:

If this analysis was done by a Trump group, then I can definitely see why some would say that it is biased. So, Eric Grill, get in there and prove them wrong. Do it together!

I said this a long time ago... It's really time for the Democrats to prove we didn't have fraud. I got slammed for that!

So, instead of saying ""inaccurate, incomplete and misleading"., which sounds like what the Trump team is saying; get in there together to understand what the Hell is happening. Why would anybody not support this?

We need the entire country (well, I know we will always have people that believe in crap) believing this was a legitimate election, not just 50%!!!

Joe Biden
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

We are.

The economy was recovering very nicely towards the end of Obama's term. Trump's policies kicked it into another gear.

We are no closer to the socialism that all the Obama haters warned us about. Remember, we were going to go into a full sprint towards the left, and that didn't happen.

Biden isn't going to do any worse than Obama did. I have concerns about his tax policy, but that's always the case when a Dem takes office. Whatever he does, will be probably undone by the next Pub that gets elected, and the cycle will continue to go back and forth, like it always has.

Remember, the tax rate from the 50's to the 70's was never below 70%. We managed to survive that.

Everything isn't bad.
Remember, we were going to go into a full sprint towards the left, and that didn't happen.

Thats because Republicans took control of congress. We did get Obamacare, when the Dems had control. In fact, they jammed it through without any REPUBLICAN SUPPORT.

Biden isn't going to do any worse than Obama did.

He will if the elections in Georgia end up the way they did in the general election.

Whatever he does, will be probably undone by the next Pub that gets elected, and the cycle will continue to go back and forth, like it always has.

You can never put the genie back in the bottle. Look at Obamacare, they could only undo the mandate.

Remember, the tax rate from the 50's to the 70's was never below 70%.

Very misleading!. You can never look at the tax rate as the only fact. The amount of deductions were at a different level then. So, the highest tax brackets effective amount was lower than it probably is today.

Joe Biden
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Pacfanweb said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Dramatic much, Eeyore?

Oh, I definitely agree with that. Once the gov't is involved with anything, it's hard to get them out of it.

But I simply believer the USA is just stronger than any one person or party's agenda, and will always come through after any particular President's term.
I simply disagree. I think we had a number of changes/programs that happened by FDR, Wilson, and LBJ that were unconstitutional, but they are still with us... They were passed because they were in the best interest of the public and now are untouchable...

Four years can absolutely bring us things that are problematic. Name one thing Trump did that can't be undone!

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
cowboypack02 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Today we get another nail in the coffin of replacing the worse President this country has ever seen. Donald J Trump
I'm curious...why is Trump the worse president this country has ever seen?
So many things but what stands out in my mind right now is the worse response from any western country on the Covid 19 virus. He continues to launch a fraud election campaign to raise money for his coffers while this virus has killed almost 300,000 Americans.

Has totally gutted the state department and offended allies that America will need one day.

Done nothing but rolled back regulations designed to help with Climate change.

And lied every day about something. Not just a slip on tongue or misstating of some hard statistics. Outright lies.

Civilized
caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

cowboypack02 said:

If this analysis was done by a Trump group, then I can definitely see why some would say that it is biased. So, Eric Grill, get in there and prove them wrong. Do it together!

I said this a long time ago... It's really time for the Democrats to prove we didn't have fraud. I got slammed for that!

So, instead of saying ""inaccurate, incomplete and misleading"., which sounds like what the Trump team is saying; get in there together to understand what the Hell is happening. Why would anybody not support this?

We need the entire country (well, I know we will always have people that believe in crap) believing this was a legitimate election, not just 50%!!!

Why is there all of a sudden the presumption of metaphorical guilt in our electoral system, and a requirement that we must prove the system's innocence?

Nothing in our system's current or past operations justifies the presumption that the system is crooked until proven otherwise.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

cowboypack02 said:

Why is there all of a sudden the presumption of metaphorical guilt in our electoral system, and a requirement that we must prove the system's innocence? Because we had Fraud! Why want you support reviewing the process? I'm not alone as 1/2 the country thinks we had fraud. Let's prove 1/2 the country wrong! Then, your candidate will go in with more legitimacy...

Nothing in our system's current or past operations justifies the presumption that the system is crooked until proven otherwise. How do you know that? You could say we never have investigated whether our system is crooked.
What you may not like is that someone is calling the system in account. The same person that called other country's in account for not doing there financial part regarding NATO, etc... The same person calling China our biggest threat. The same person that pulled us out of the Paris Accord. The same person that held up funding for the WHO. The same person that got N. Korea to stop the shenanigans.

The real questions is: Why would you expect anything different?

Joe Biden
SupplyChainPack
Pacfanweb said:

SupplyChainPack said:

We are.

For heaven's sake, don't you think that Trump's Presidency had something to do with that?

As for the dem party - they have indeed sprinted as far left as you could possibly go. Please read the Green New Deal if you have any doubts.
caryking

Trump should sign an executive order to round up all the Japanese (whoops) voting machines in order to investigate them for fraud...

Joe Biden
IseWolf22
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

cowboypack02 said:

Why is there all of a sudden the presumption of metaphorical guilt in our electoral system, and a requirement that we must prove the system's innocence? Because we had Fraud! Why want you support reviewing the process? I'm not alone as 1/2 the country thinks we had fraud. Let's prove 1/2 the country wrong! Then, your candidate will go in with more legitimacy...

Nothing in our system's current or past operations justifies the presumption that the system is crooked until proven otherwise. How do you know that? You could say we never have investigated whether our system is crooked.
What you may not like is that someone is calling the system in account. The same person that called other country's in account for not doing there financial part regarding NATO, etc... The same person calling China our biggest threat. The same person that pulled us out of the Paris Accord. The same person that held up funding for the WHO. The same person that got N. Korea to stop the shenanigans.

The real questions is: Why would you expect anything different?
Proof is always one sided. In statistics, there is always a "null" or default hypothesis (No fraud). Evidence must be provided to prove the default hypothesis is wrong (That there is fraud).

In the U.S. we don't ask defendants to prove that they are innocent. The state must prove they are guilty.
IseWolf22
caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

cowboypack02 said:

• Why are Democrat lawyers fighting so hard on an investigating of the machines?

At the end of the day, the software needs to count. That is one result for one ballot. We have evidence of this not being the case, with courts saying nothing here. So, if the machine has been counting one result for one ballot, why in the hell should they update it? Because, remember, these machine are "NOT" hooked up to the internet...
All software needs periodic updates. Issues are continuously found and fixed.
Standard databases usually use decimal values to store numbers. Unless you specifically define the data item as an integer, decimals are included.
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

cowboypack02 said:

All software needs periodic updates. Issues are continuously found and fixed.
Standard databases usually use decimal values to store numbers. Unless you specifically define the data item as an integer, decimals are included.
I understand that; however, why do it when they did? You are simply counting 1's. And yes, I understand databases. As a voting software, why did they use decimals. A vote is equal to 1. A vote can never be equal to anything more or less than 1. You just can't justify the actions taken. Not saying fraud in these actions; rather, you can't justify them!

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 51 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.