Election Interference/Fraud

275,654 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
PackBacker07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can we lock this one up now? There is no fraud, Trump has lost over 50 lawsuits on the issue, President-elect Biden will be sworn in on January 20, and it's turned into another Hunter Biden thread.
Y'all means ALL.
ciscopack
ciscopack said:

Dmax95 said:

Media is crap

Yes he did. Does not mean he's a hero!

'79 - Khomeini won it
'39 and '42 - Joseph Stalin
'07 - Putin
'82 - computer
'80 & '83 - Reagan
'76 - Carter
'63 - MLK Jr.
'61 - Kennedy
'59 - Eisenhower
'00 & '04 - Bush II
'92 & '98 - Clinton
'45 & '48 Truman
'52 - Elizabeth II
'71 & '72 - Nixon ...and so forth...

I was watching history this morning and saw in WWI during hard combat, 1 English solider (forget his name) had found himself by himself with his rifle drawn on 1 German solider and he let him go. That German solider had to cut the sides of his mustache off because his gas mask would not seal because of it. Later stache won Time person of the year.

Hitler appeared on the cover of TIME on multiple occasions most famously perhaps on Jan. 2, 1939, when he was named Man of the Year. That choice abided by the dictum of TIME founder Henry Luce, who decreed that the Man of the Year now Person of the Year was not an honor but instead should be a distinction applied to the newsmaker who most influenced world events for better or worse. In case that second criterion was lost on readers, the issue that named Hitler dispensed with the portrait treatment that cover subjects typically got. Instead he was depicted as a tiny figure with his back to the viewer, playing a massive organ with his murdered victims spinning on a St. Catherine's wheel. Underneath the stark, black-and-white illustration was the caption, "From the unholy organist, a hymn of hate."

caryking
PackBacker07 said:

Can we lock this one up now? There is no fraud, Trump has lost over 50 lawsuits on the issue, President-elect Biden will be sworn in on January 20, and it's turned into another Hunter Biden thread.

Some of us are actually enjoying the thread. You know, you can just ignore the thread...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Dmax95
caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

Some of us are actually enjoying the thread. You know, you can just ignore the thread...
Yeah agree. It's not over by any means. Maybe for trump, but not election fraud
caryking
Sydney Powell is either the best lawyer in the country or the female Michael Avenatti...

https://populist.press/sidney-powell-list-four-leaders-who-are-behind-the-fraud/

It wouldn't surprise me if all of what she is saying is true, then, she may end up dead some day soon...

Joe Biden
Dmax95
caryking said:

Sydney Powell is either the best lawyer in the country or the female Michael Avenatti...

https://populist.press/sidney-powell-list-four-leaders-who-are-behind-the-fraud/

It wouldn't surprise me if all of what she is saying is true, then, she may end up dead some day soon...
I think your friends want you silenced for friendly discourse lol. I think this thread gets a lot more interesting in the weeks to come
BBW12OG
PackBacker07 said:

Instead of *****ing on a thread that you aren't forced to open much less read why don't you tell the kids to get off your lawn and complain about how you don't know how to work the "new fangled" remote control...... what a whiny little ***** of a post.....
caryking
Dmax95 said:

caryking said:

I think your friends want you silenced for friendly discourse lol. I think this thread gets a lot more interesting in the weeks to come
Yea, I'm assuming you are referring to the person that wants to close the thread. He should just go away. I'm having reasonable discussions with people that want to have them, from all perspectives. People like Rich (The hack that I ignored) never wanted to have a reasonable discussion.

So, moderators, let it run... or, you can ask us to start another thread. Either way, you set the rules and we adhere to them the best we can...

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Agree with it being over for Trump. Agree with it not being over about fraud. The GOP is once again playing 3D chess against a gang of clowns that couldn't pour piss out of a boot with written, verbal and help with the instructions. Changing the elections laws days before the election will never happen. Mail in voting will be put to the test. Voter ID is coming nation wide whether you lefties want it or not. Deal with it. Your side has screamed every kinda of -ism to keep people from having to show ID to vote and it won you the White House this year. You ignited a group of people that won't go away quietly and will remember this for years and years to come. Will your pathetic base show up if Trump isn't on the ticket? Hell no.... so thanks for being as inept as you have proven for decades to be yet again.
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Agree with it being over for Trump. Agree with it not being over about fraud. The GOP is once again playing 3D chess against a gang of clowns that couldn't pour piss out of a boot with written, verbal and help with the instructions. Changing the elections laws days before the election will never happen. Mail in voting will be put to the test. Voter ID is coming nation wide whether you lefties want it or not. Deal with it. Your side has screamed every kinda of -ism to keep people from having to show ID to vote and it won you the White House this year. You ignited a group of people that won't go away quietly and will remember this for years and years to come. Will your pathetic base show up if Trump isn't on the ticket? Hell no.... so thanks for being as inept as you have proven for decades to be yet again.
I disagree. The Democrats outflanked the GOP months ago. The lawyers making changes all over the country was a move the GOP should have seen coming. (Assuming they didn't)

I hope your right about igniting a group for years to come. As long as this group stays consistent with the constitution and not become another GOP big government group, they could have a meaningful future. In fact, they may become the third party we all desperately want...

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Why, then, would I accept the MSM as being anything near factual?
Do I watch them? Yes, however, with skepticism

That's totally fair, and honestly, a good way to go about it.

The problem is, the part about disbelieving everything in the MSM, and thinking there's some coordinated, "communist" effort.

You know, I have a lot skepticism about... well, really, too much stuff. I tend to find some of the alternative media does more due-diligence than MSM.

Really, how do we know what's truth? Everyone is communicating with a narrative. That's why I have stated previously that we all have different "world views".

How do we know? I guess we have to go with what makes it to court and the outcomes.

I have faith in the court system, at least for large matters like this. For smaller things like drug offenses and traffic violations....maybe not so much.

But IMO the courts got it right. They were brought absolutely zero evidence, other than affidavits that said various folks "felt like there was a problem"...but no actual evidence. And they said basically "Get that mess out of here".

And I trust that judgement. Esp. since many of the judges were Republican and some even Trump-appointed.

That eliminates any MSM, either party, etc....it comes down to, Trump claimed fraud, he had his day in court over 50 times and never brought any evidence, his claims were dismissed. Not sure what else can be said about that. A pretty definitive statement by the courts, which again....I believe are above any of the "narrative" stuff.

Pretty much agree with all the "narrative" stuff after the snip, good points there.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

The problem is, the part about disbelieving everything in the MSM, and thinking there's some coordinated, "communist" effort.

You know, I have a lot skepticism about... well, really, too much stuff. I tend to find some of the alternative media does more due-diligence than MSM.

Really, how do we know what's truth? Everyone is communicating with a narrative. That's why I have stated previously that we all have different "world views".

How do we know? I guess we have to go with what makes it to court and the outcomes.

I have faith in the court system, at least for large matters like this. For smaller things like drug offenses and traffic violations....maybe not so much.

But IMO the courts got it right. They were brought absolutely zero evidence, other than affidavits that said various folks "felt like there was a problem"...but no actual evidence. And they said basically "Get that mess out of here".

And I trust that judgement. Esp. since many of the judges were Republican and some even Trump-appointed.

That eliminates any MSM, either party, etc....it comes down to, Trump claimed fraud, he had his day in court over 50 times and never brought any evidence, his claims were dismissed. Not sure what else can be said about that. A pretty definitive statement by the courts, which again....I believe are above any of the "narrative" stuff.

Pretty much agree with all the "narrative" stuff after the snip, good points there.
You do know that the Trump lawyers have only filed a few complaints. All the others are from outside parties... So, saying Trump has brought over 50 complaints that were dismissed is very misleading. Kind of what I've said: a partial truth...

That is when you lose all respect on the board... just be better at what you are saying and people will listen.

Joe Biden
Dmax95
caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

You do know that the Trump lawyers have only filed a few complaints. All the others are from outside parties... So, saying Trump has brought over 50 complaints that were dismissed is very misleading. Kind of what I've said: a partial truth...

That is when you lose all respect on the board... just be better at what you are saying and people will listen.
well said
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Let me snip that long post to this:

That is a ridiculous nitpick. First off, I believe at least 17 of the suits (at a quick count so I could be off either way) directly have Trump's team involved. That's a third of them right there. WAY more than 'only a few'. Right? 1/3 of just over 50 is not "a few". "A few" would be single digits, like 5. And that's not remotely the case.

Then you get to many of the others that are local GOP, etc, which is still Trump. Bottom line is, ALL of them are filed on behalf of Trump, one way or another, and he was aware of and supported them all, even if the actual case wasn't "Trump vs".

And seriously....if that's the only thing you could find wrong in that post, then we're pretty much in agreement.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Let me snip that long post to this:

That is a ridiculous nitpick. First off, I believe at least 17 of the suits (at a quick count so I could be off either way) directly have Trump's team involved. That's a third of them right there. WAY more than 'only a few'. Right? 1/3 of just over 50 is not "a few". "A few" would be single digits, like 5. And that's not remotely the case.

Then you get to many of the others that are local GOP, etc, which is still Trump. Bottom line is, ALL of them are filed on behalf of Trump, one way or another, and he was aware of and supported them all, even if the actual case wasn't "Trump vs".

And seriously....if that's the only thing you could find wrong in that post, then we're pretty much in agreement.
Ok, fair enough... I'm not going to fight you on this; however, answer this quick question...

When the Sydney Powell announcement came out about her "NOT" being part of the Trump legal team, how did you respond?

Joe Biden
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

To address other comments in your post...

But IMO the courts got it right. They were brought absolutely zero evidence, other than affidavits that said various folks "felt like there was a problem"

I have said this before. The courts are not showing any signs of wanting to overthrow the will of the people. Yes, we have examples of the court saying evidence was not strong. We also have courts ruling without any evidence shown. Being that I believe the courts are not willing to overthrow the election, and we have limited time, we will never see a real evidentiary trial where people can explain their affidavits. It is what it is...

That eliminates any MSM, either party, etc....it comes down to, Trump claimed fraud, he had his day in court over 50 times and never brought any evidence, his claims were dismissed. Not sure what else can be said about that. A pretty definitive statement by the courts...

Perhaps you're saying this... the MSM issue is completely separate from the courts. If the courts are using MSM for rulings, we have a much bigger problem... no other comment needed on court rulings...

Joe Biden
caryking
This one is classic...

Joe Biden
acslater1344
Don't lock this up! This is my favorite thread. Love to watch sore losers squirm lol.
caryking
acslater1344 said:

Don't lock this up! This is my favorite thread. Love to watch sore losers squirm lol.
That is pathetic!

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1
The Supreme Court said no Election Fraud. The lawsuit from Texas was "moot".
Anybody that ever think Sydney Powell had any semblance of a ratio6 argument is nuts.
PackBacker07
Excuse me?
Y'all means ALL.
Dmax95

the system is so messed up. This isn't a left or right issue..when do people wake up.
Dmax95
caryking said:

acslater1344 said:

That is pathetic!

Uh that's strange. Can only imagine the other weird fetishes he must have. Probably pulls for ncsu to lose to see the fans whine.
caryking
Do what you want with the following link...

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/11/what-youve-been-asking-for-a-fairly-complete-list-of-some-of-the-most-significant-claims-of-2020-election-miscounts-errors-or-fraud/

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/11/what-youve-been-asking-for-a-fairly-complete-list-of-some-of-the-most-significant-claims-of-2020-election-miscounts-errors-or-fraud/
Okay, I started reading it.

For her first example, Arizona, she wrote this:

There was no proper validation of 1.9 million signatures on mail in ballots.

From the Arizona Superior Court:

Maricopa County election officials followed this process faithfully in 2020. Approximately 1.9 million mail-in ballots were cast and, of these, approximately 20,000 were identified that required contacting the voter. Of those, only 587 ultimately could not be validated.

So she's already off base from the start, but I'll scan through some more. Surely she got something right.
Pacfanweb
In Fulton County, all 900 military ballots went for Joe Biden. The 100% military vote rate for Biden seems improbably in conflict with the 2016 split, where Trump reportedly won the overall military vote 60% to 34%, according to attorney Lin Wood.

So in a county of over 1 million, there were only 900 military votes? Pretty sure I don't even need to research that one.

A post-election audit and recount discovered memory cards with thousands of uncounted ballots, most of them for Trump, two weeks after the election: 508 in Walton County, 2,600 in Floyd County and 2,755 in Fayette County. The discovery cut Biden's lead in the state by more than 1,400 votes.

Oh wait...you mean they made a mistake in Trump's favor and fixed it? Guess that doesn't count since it went his way.
Wolfpackrich1
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Okay, I started reading it.

For her first example, Arizona, she wrote this:

There was no proper validation of 1.9 million signatures on mail in ballots.

From the Arizona Superior Court:

Maricopa County election officials followed this process faithfully in 2020. Approximately 1.9 million mail-in ballots were cast and, of these, approximately 20,000 were identified that required contacting the voter. Of those, only 587 ultimately could not be validated.

So she's already off base from the start, but I'll scan through some more. Surely she got something right.

You can not reason with that guy. Anything he reads or heard on his right wing sites he believes with out any investigation of the validity if it. He says that is evidence of election fraud. When if you look in to it. The fraud is on the right wing site reporting that crap as being true. Everything Trump has said about this election has been a lie. Hence everything that caryking says is also a lie.
Pacfanweb
Skimmed that article some more. Down to Michigan and noticed this:

Forensic analysis by a former military intelligence analyst alleges proof of foreign interference and/or access in the election. It shows Dominion's voting machine server connected to Iran, China and Serbia. Also, the analyst says records show HongKong Shanghai Bank became collateral agent for Dominion voting systems on Sept. 25, 2019. The declaration is contained in the lawsuit filed by attorney Sidney Powell and includes screen shots and a summary of the evidence.

Now that's about as lollerific as it gets. Not one shred of truth in that at all.

The "former military intelligence analyst".....never was. Never worked in intelligence.

Sidney Powell's secret source who used the pseudonym 'Spider' and identified himself as a military intelligence expert in her evidence-free election fraud lawsuits is actually an IT consultant, report says

• The "former military intelligence official" who is cited under the anonymous name "Spider" in Sidney Powell's election lawsuits reportedly has no intelligence expertise and is an IT consultant, according to a Washington Post report.

Spider confirmed his identity as Joshua Merritt, a 43-year-old information technology consultant, to The Post.

However, while Merritt is an Army veteran who was enrolled in training with the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion, he never completed an entry-level training course, The Post reported.

"He kept washing out of courses," Meredith Mingledorff, a spokeswoman for the US Army Intelligence Center of Excellence told The Post. "He's not an intelligence analyst."

Additionally, the separation papers he provided to The Post did not mention any intelligence training. Merritt spent most of his time as a wheeled vehicle mechanic while in the Army."

Dmax95
caryking said:

Lots of fake news I guess. Lol thanks for the link.
SupplyChainPack
caryking said:

SupplyChainPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

The Supreme Court said no Election Fraud. The lawsuit from Texas was "moot".
Anybody that ever think Sydney Powell had any semblance of a ratio6 argument is nuts.

They didn't say that. They said texas had no standing.

They were wrong about that, but let's at least be accurate in what they were wrong about.
Wolfpackrich1
Today we get another nail in the coffin of replacing the worse President this country has ever seen. Donald J Trump
SupplyChainPack
By "worse" I assume you mean best?
cowboypack02
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Today we get another nail in the coffin of replacing the worse President this country has ever seen. Donald J Trump
I'm curious...why is Trump the worse president this country has ever seen?
ncsualum05
Fraud happened. Too much to deny. But the corrupt will win again. It's obvious no court or state legislature wants to touch it. They are all afraid. Death threats and threats of rioting, burning, and looting from the left no doubt play a role as well as their own corruption and possibly a nice payday. I hope this country somehow makes it for a while longer but I don't know. The collapse is inevitable.
First Page Last Page
Page 50 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.